Do you have sex or talk when your wife comes home from a solo date?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Sex: We usually have sex
36%
Sex: We usually have sex, depending on how late at night it is
11%
Sex: We usually have sex the next day
3%
Sex: We rarely or never have sex
3%
Talk: She usually shares the juicy details with me
31%
Talk: She usually shares the juicy details with me, depending on how late at night it is
9%
Talk: She usually shares the juicy details with me the next day
3%
Talk: She rarely or never shares the juicy details with me
4%

Total votes: 351

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Wed May 11, 2016 3:00 am

I'm trying to find out what hotwives and their husbands do after the wife comes home from a date, regardless if she had sex on the date or not.

pancuckold
Player

Re: Do you have sex or talk when your wife comes home from a solo date?

Unread post by pancuckold » Wed May 11, 2016 3:16 am

The correct sex answer for me isn't in the poll, we won't usually get to sex after for a few days. When she has a date she usually wants me to masturbate to ejaculation while she's away and preferably exactly when she's spreading her legs for the guy.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Wed May 11, 2016 8:28 am

Define sex. Is it fucking or oral? Or both? Because it was impossible for me not to go down on her if I thought she had been fucked. The first time she fucked my best friend, she only admitted to having sucked his cock. Smelling his cologne on her, and the smell of sex was driving me wild. I started going down on her, crazy with lust and curious if there was evidence she had been fucked. I realized that she had not only sucked his dick, but had a pussy full of his cum. She wasn't always comfortable with betraying an intimate moment with another guy. I guess I can understand that, although it went against our agreement. Furthermore, my reactions were not always as positive as she would have wanted. The angst would get to me, and if she wasn't forthcoming with a detailed account of a tryst, I would get insecure. And sometimes it was a detail that would aggravate the angst .Sex was usually a good cure fore all of that angst, but sometimes she was too tired or too sore to take care of me.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 am

My wife tells me all the important details since it is a turn on for the both of us. Following that we, in the past, were like a couple of rabbits. Now, many years later, she is too tender to have more intercourse with me so we do some oral, gently on her, not so gently on me. BTW, her tenderness "down there" is an indication of how good a time she had.

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Wed May 11, 2016 10:08 am

lonecuck wrote:Define sex. Is it fucking or oral?
I would define sex as being able to have intercouse and getting off inside of her, but that is my perception.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed May 11, 2016 2:11 pm

She would usually stroke me with baby oil while telling me the juicy details upon returning home to our bed.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed May 11, 2016 5:31 pm

We fall into the sex, and/or talk, depending on how late at night it is.

It always depends on KK's mood, and her level of fatigue, secondarily my level of fatigue.

Sometimes if she's come home from a solo or girls-night encounter, she just wants to talk to me about it, torment me with the details, and she will either tease me verbally until I cum, stroke or suck me, or make me jack off while she tells me about the encounter.

Other times, it is wild fucking, sucking, cream-pie eating, and whatever she feels like doing. Sometimes KK comes home so thoroughly used that her pussy and ass need a break - she can't take another cock, but her hands and mouth are still good.

I let her lead the way, always.

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Wed May 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Given that I always solo on my dates, the "center piece benefit" for us in this hot wifing lifestyle is what we call the "tell all session" where I very erotically share with hubby the details of the date. This is very important for us as it is for most couples particularly those where the wife solos. I tease hubby with talk of "honey he was really big, bigger than you, longer, thicker, more stamina, came better/more, etc. Hubby really loves this and I am convincing that my lover was really better. Hubby always says why bother if he does not perform better, much better. Otherwise what is the point?

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:38 am

As soon as we get together following my wife having a solo meet she will enjoy telling me how great it was and exactly what they did in minute detail. As for me I absolutely love to hear how great it was for her, and I love hearing about every dirty little thing they did. Most times she will wank and suck me whilst we talk and then we will fuck. On the very rare occasions that either of us is too tired she may just wank me off and we will wait until the next day to fuck.

wny3somecple
Experienced

Unread post by wny3somecple » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:59 am

Usually I will get a report , not necessarily minute by minute but at least the highlights. Sex will usually follow.

Though sometimes if she is out particularly late she might be too tired and it all waits until she has had time to rest.

And a couple times she has been to worn out to even talk but the friend bringing her home has filled me in.

If it was a night on the "prowl" with her friend Rosie I might even get to hear what fun each of them had (usually from Mary but occasionally directly from Rosie but no a FMF does not follow).

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:38 am

Sex is out of the question for me since i have been pussy-free for the past 2½ years and my wife usually does not share the juicy details unless i have been a good cuckold and done everything she expects of me but sometimes she shares some details but not very often.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:58 am

Unless she's done an overnight, she loves giving me the details as I eat her. She loves doing that. Sometimes we don't even make it to the bedroom and she doesn't even take off all her clothes.

Me going down on her after turns her on almost as much as banging another man. I do my utmost to clean her and give her more orgasms, she gives me a passionate blow by blow description of her evening. Afterwards, she allows me to have sloppy seconds. Eating her and listening to her describe the action is some nights more exciting than fucking her.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:38 am

Majority of the time my wife will wake me up for sex. Unless it's really late or she is staying with a bull.

My wife LOVES bareback and being filled with a bulls load. And another favorite of hers is to have me clean her cum filled pussy while she tells me what they did. I get of on the taboo aspect of cleaning her...and knowing she let's other men cum in her married pussy.

It all culminates with me fucking her full pussy and getting covered in her cream and her bulls cum. She cums like a woman possessed. And I love the domination of feeling the cum cover me. It ends with me pulling out and cumming on her body...using the bulls cum to jerk myself off and finish myself, because my wife no longer let's me cum inside her. She only wants her bulls to fill her.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:05 pm

I recount my adventures as we have sex, and add more over the coming days as I process and remember it. That in turn, leads to more sex, and more recounting :D.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:39 pm

Yes - it's ALWAYS part of our lovemaking ritual. I see a hidden economy in play, almost like sin, confession, and atonement. Her hotwifing adventures do inflict a wound on me; she is by nature a private person; and so to compensate me for that injury she pays a psychic price by divulging her intimate, sordid secrets; she in turn receives my absolution through her confession; her confessing inflicts more injury, prompting more recounting, and then at last it all reaches dynamic equilibrium gloriously through sex.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:51 pm

She talks. I listen. My mouth is busy. :twisted:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:14 am

Sex, we both love reclaiming. It all starts with me cleaning her then I fill her again.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:41 am

I wasn't allowed to ask her any questions when I knew she'd been with a woman and that used to drive me mad, wondering what she was or had been doing, with her.
When she was with another man though, I used to want their time together to last as long as possible. All the while she was with him I'd find it hard to concentrate on anything else and would be looking forward to hearing all the details.
I'd always go down on her, if she'd been fucked and kiss her passionately if she'd only blown him. After hearing what they'd done together we'd usually have sex and I'd be picturing them together as we did it.
It was the same for her when I'd been with her sister or our friend so it seemed to be something we both enjoyed.
However, I found out at the end of our marriage that she'd cheated on me in the past and had being seeing someone from work for about 9 months.
She said she didn't always want to share all the intimate details of her sex life with me. She came to feel that I was more interested in hearing about her having sex with other men, more than I wanted her for who she was and started to resent me for it.
She had a fair point, this kink had become an obsession with me and I'd let it get out of control.

SKhw68
Prepubescent

Unread post by SKhw68 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:42 am

Sometimes we have sex while she talks about the date. Sometimes we just talk if she is to sore or tired. Either way its a win for me.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:28 pm

lonecuck wrote:
Wed May 11, 2016 8:28 am
...sometimes she was too tired or too sore...
jw_kk wrote:
Wed May 11, 2016 5:31 pm
Sometimes if she's come home from a solo or girls-night encounter, she just wants to talk to me about it, torment me with the details...sometimes KK comes home so thoroughly used that her pussy and ass need a break...
wny3somecple wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:59 am
...sometimes if she is out particularly late she might be too tired and it all waits until she has had time to rest.
Cuckold-Sweden wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:38 am
...sometimes she shares some details but not very often.
Cdncuck wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:58 am
Sometimes we don't even make it to the bedroom and she doesn't even take off all her clothes.
SKhw68 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:42 am
Sometimes we have sex while she talks about the date. Sometimes we just talk if she is to sore or tired. Either way its a win for me.
Love these posts. "Sometimes" is the operative word, which is why I struggled with the survey. There's no "usually" or "always" or "never" for us because there are so many different flavors of hotwife play, much like sex itself.

Sometimes she comes home energized like she just slammed a Red Bull and she can't stop raving about the great orgasms she just had. Sometimes she's more coy about it, or gives me little hints of her date, or teases me with small details. There have been times she doesn't even bother to wake me up when she's crawled into bed. And of course my absolute preferred form of reconnection is to go down on her the moment she walks in. If I had my druthers I'd get to do this every single time, but that's not always possible.

I will say that, although I love hearing any and ever detail that my wife is willing to share about her alone dates, some of the hottest sex we've had have been those times when she doesn't say a word and I don't ask. Silent, white-hot, passionate fucking. It's not simply that she'll tell me about it later, but an unspoken understanding that she doesn't have to and probably never will. She's confided that not asking questions is one of the sexiest things I do as her cuckold. When she first started playing alone I would press her with a needy post-date interrogation, which made me appear pathetic and unsexy, and made her anxious about coming home and getting the third-degree.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:26 pm

Pinks Hubby wrote:
Wed May 11, 2016 10:08 am
lonecuck wrote:Define sex. Is it fucking or oral?
I would define sex as being able to have intercouse and getting off inside of her, but that is my perception.

That was my take on it too which is why I checked no sex. She's never come home from a date where she hasn't fucked her man and I almost always go down on her for our mutual satisfaction. Mine is to clean up any remaining remnants of her activity and herself is to ensure that I know my place in our relationship.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:56 pm

I can't believe that I missed this thread 8 years ago lol..

The first 5 years of our relationship it was a mixture of sex or telling me the details as she got ready for bed and I'd jerk off like a mad man.

Then the next 2 years when she fell is love and became official her boyfriend she told me that she felt guilty telling me all the intimate details of her private sex life with her boyfriend but reassured me that their sex life was amazing and indeed very active and that I could feel confident jerking off to knowing that he was making love to her every single night.

Essentially every night when she came home, I'd only ask if they did it and if he finished inside. In two years the answer never change as he finished in her every single day. And that is what I would jerk of to while she changed and hopped into bed. By then I'd be ejaculating on my stomach and kissing her before bed. He would give her orgasms and send her home full of semen and I'd jerk off to him handling her orgasms and filling her up instead of doing it myself.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:41 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:56 pm
I can't believe that I missed this thread 8 years ago lol..

The first 5 years of our relationship it was a mixture of sex or telling me the details as she got ready for bed and I'd jerk off like a mad man.

Then the next 2 years when she fell is love and became official her boyfriend she told me that she felt guilty telling me all the intimate details of her private sex life with her boyfriend but reassured me that their sex life was amazing and indeed very active and that I could feel confident jerking off to knowing that he was making love to her every single night.

Essentially every night when she came home, I'd only ask if they did it and if he finished inside. In two years the answer never change as he finished in her every single day. And that is what I would jerk of to while she changed and hopped into bed. By then I'd be ejaculating on my stomach and kissing her before bed. He would give her orgasms and send her home full of semen and I'd jerk off to him handling her orgasms and filling her up instead of doing it myself.
UC - So do I understand this correctly?
- You and her were recognized as BF/GF and living together. She progressed to being a HGF and seeing other guys.
- At some point she settled on one guy who became her publicly recognized BF.
- And she was still living with you AND sharing Your bed.
- If that is correct it must have been an interesting time around friends and family.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:41 am

I usually clean her after she’s told me all about her night.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:28 pm

When my wife comes home from a date I am usually awake waiting and I fuck her vigorously to reclaim her. She tells me how he fingered her in the car on the way to the restaurant, how they held hands walking into the restaurant, how she sucked his cock while they were driving to his apartment and how he fucked her through the night. She loves to show me how red and puffy her pussy is as I eat her and tells me how his big cock stretched her hungry pussy. When she can tell I am about to cum she loves to tell me that she is going to make him her regular fuck as her pussy loves the pummelling he gives it. This always sends him over the top and I shoot my load (what is left after jerking off while she is on her date) deep in her pussy.