Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
RGB49FL
Player

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:12 pm

Ah, mon cherie... evidently that wasn't me. I would have loved to take you to ecstasy, with or without your husband present.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:26 am

So I guess I should update you all.
I met my distinguished gentleman who is 58 years old last night.
We shared a few drinks and conversation.
He’s patient, of course an older man would want things to be at my pace! ;)
We talked about my marriage and his life.
I didn’t tell him about my Hotwife lifestyle though.
I told him I was excited about having an affair as my husband travels a lot and I’m seeking someone to give me attention.
What is it with men and sexy feet?
As we talked on a leather sofa, he asked if he could rub my feet!
It was in a secluded area of the bar with lights dimmed.
As we talked I rubbed my toes against him and felt his impressive hard on.
We left after a few hours and he kissed me goodbye as we left.
This girl was impressed!
I will see him again! :whip:

ejat69
Virgin

Unread post by ejat69 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:46 am

go for it mam! wish we could hear from mr reese also ... are you still together?

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:33 am

I Love it.

I'm curious what Reese's role is on this.

Is he aware?

If so, I bet he can't keep his hands off of you.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Waytago, Mrs Reese! Here's hoping you and your new conquest have a blast!

Like Mr1SexyGILF, I wonder about Mr. Reese's involvement. I hope y'all have fun, regardless!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Tue May 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Wow!!!! Its been a while...... my wife has asked that I get back on the site and share some of my thoughts! Missed you guys!
I’ve been very reserved about Mrs Reese’s new adventure..... she’s been in control, and i’m trying to enjoy the moment!
But tonight...... she’s actually meeting her new conquest for drinks.
She promised me that she’s taking small steps.
She wants this man to believe she’s scared and excited.
All those HW feelings that are locked away in my mind are suddenly waking me up!
I’m rock hard writing this post!!!!
Ughhhhh........ damn it’s so easy for the torment.... the jealousy.... the feelings of adoration for my hotwife..... to come back so soon!
Hoping she’s not too late before I explode!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue May 01, 2018 3:26 pm

reese wrote:Wow!!!! Its been a while...... my wife has asked that I get back on the site and share some of my thoughts! Missed you guys!
I’ve been very reserved about Mrs Reese’s new adventure..... she’s been in control, and i’m trying to enjoy the moment!
But tonight...... she’s actually meeting her new conquest for drinks.
She promised me that she’s taking small steps.
She wants this man to believe she’s scared and excited.
All those HW feelings that are locked away in my mind are suddenly waking me up!
I’m rock hard writing this post!!!!
Ughhhhh........ damn it’s so easy for the torment.... the jealousy.... the feelings of adoration for my hotwife..... to come back so soon!
Hoping she’s not too late before I explode!
It's soooo good to hear from you Reese. I'm glad you two are finally back in the game. You have no idea how much your adoring fans in the peanut gallery have missed you.

Do you realize that your thread is now 200 pages long?

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue May 01, 2018 6:50 pm

It's wonderful to hear from you, Mr Reese.
Hopefully by now you and Mrs Reese have this game down pat, where she can get some fun new cock, and you get to reclaim your HW afterward.
;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed May 02, 2018 10:42 am

It's great that you're posting, Mr. Reese! I hope you and your wife reconnected in the best possible way during your hiatus and now that she's returned to you after a date.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Tue May 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Very nice to hear from you, man.

Sharingwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sharingwife » Tue May 08, 2018 10:56 pm

Didnt read all this but in answer to the very old opening post i’d say this

Its all about trust, me and my wife have been on the swinging scene for 4 years and one thing ive slways said to her and believe 100% is this: i would never trust a guy, ever! Afterall he wants to fuck her, he may grow an attachment and attempt to take her away from me BUT I do trust her and I KNOW she would never allow that to happen - simple as that :)

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed May 09, 2018 6:27 am

Sharingwife wrote:Didnt read all this but in answer to the very old opening post i’d say this

Its all about trust, me and my wife have been on the swinging scene for 4 years and one thing ive slways said to her and believe 100% is this: i would never trust a guy, ever! Afterall he wants to fuck her, he may grow an attachment and attempt to take her away from me BUT I do trust her and I KNOW she would never allow that to happen - simple as that :)
Read the whole thread, bro. This is classic stuff and it has happened to the Reese's, too. They're on top of things, though Mr. Reese seemed to really enjoy "losing" his wife an awful lot! That is until it got overly real or the guy messed up, or... :twisted:

My wife and I hope they decide to continue posting. :up:

Sharingwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sharingwife » Wed May 09, 2018 10:16 am

DavidnDaria wrote:
Sharingwife wrote:Didnt read all this but in answer to the very old opening post i’d say this

Read the whole thread, bro. This is classic stuff and it has happened to the Reese's, too. They're on top of things, though Mr. Reese seemed to really enjoy "losing" his wife an awful lot! That is until it got overly real or the guy messed up, or... :twisted:

Ok ive read to page 110 do far and omg!!! Things started off so tame but wow how they progressed! Me and my wife are swingers but I eould never let things go this far. I hope these guys are still together? It feels like ive got to know them like characters in a book!

Sharingwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sharingwife » Wed May 09, 2018 10:18 am

DavidnDaria wrote:

Ok ive read to page 110 do far and omg!!! Things started off so tame but wow how they progressed! Me and my wife are swingers but I eould never let things go this far. I hope these guys are still together? It feels like ive got to know them like characters in a book!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 10, 2018 2:36 am

Thursday morning...... its my turn again to share some information. Last time I posted, I wrote that my wife was meeting her new conquest for another date.
She didn’t spend a lot of time with him as she became anxious about her feelings about “us!”
She was afraid to lose how simple our life has become since we gave up hotwife play recently!
So, over the past week, we’ve discussed the thrills and mistakes we’ve experienced over the past 10 years. We are in a better place now! We have absolute trust that has been tested and challenged many times! She wasn’t ready to live 2 lives. She wants our marriage to come first!
Honestly..............I told her that she is in charge with her life and I will control
my intensity and demands with hotwife play.
After a few days of contemplating all of this......and a few phone conversations with the “new guy,”
I have to report with a HUGE throbbing erection, that my hotwife met her new conquest last night, and just recently( before this new post) arrived home very early this morning, greeting me with a big kiss and swollen pussy! She wants to post more today.
But she’s been reclaimed by your’s truly! As my cock still throbs for her pussy.
OMG...... this just happened again!!!!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu May 10, 2018 4:54 am

Simply Awesome.

Can't wait for Ms Reese's juicy details.

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Thu May 10, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sharingwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sharingwife » Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 am

reese wrote:Thursday morning...... its my turn again to share some information. Last time I posted, I wrote that my wife was meeting her new conquest for another date.
She didn’t spend a lot of time with him as she became anxious about her feelings about “us!”
She was afraid to lose how simple our life has become since we gave up hotwife play recently!
So, over the past week, we’ve discussed the thrills and mistakes we’ve experienced over the past 10 years. We are in a better place now! We have absolute trust that has been tested and challenged many times! She wasn’t ready to live 2 lives. She wants our marriage to come first!
Honestly..............I told her that she is in charge with her life and I will control
my intensity and demands with hotwife play.
After a few days of contemplating all of this......and a few phone conversations with the “new guy,”
I have to report with a HUGE throbbing erection, that my hotwife met her new conquest last night, and just recently( before this new post) arrived home very early this morning, greeting me with a big kiss and swollen pussy! She wants to post more today.
But she’s been reclaimed by your’s truly! As my cock still throbs for her pussy.
OMG...... this just happened again!!!!!

Great! I am on page 105 and happy to know you guys are still going strong! Ill read the rest tonight.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Thu May 10, 2018 7:29 am

Good deal, Mr. Reese. It's good to read your reports and it's great that you and Mrs. Reese are back in the game!

Dave

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun May 13, 2018 9:05 am

Happy Mother’s Day to all the hotwife Mom’s.
I know a lot of you boys are waiting to hear more details from my overnight stay recently, but i’ve been
A little too busy lately! :roll:
I promise to write soon.
I want all ya’ll to know that I am happy to have an amazing sexy husband and currently, an older boyfriend! :whip:

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun May 13, 2018 9:18 am

mrs_reese wrote:Happy Mother’s Day to all the hotwife Mom’s.
I know a lot of you boys are waiting to hear more details from my overnight stay recently, but i’ve been
A little too busy lately! :roll:
I promise to write soon.
I want all ya’ll to know that I am happy to have an amazing sexy husband and currently, an older boyfriend! :whip:
I'm assuming the "Older Boyfriend" is part of the reason you've been busy :o .

Looking forward to sum details.

Mr GILF

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue May 22, 2018 8:50 pm

I am thrilled you decided to jump back in the game, wiser now for your experiences.
Please do write soon!
Love ya'! :)

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:09 am

I login OHW just for the reeses... whatever happened !!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:15 am

She stops by, about once a year. ;)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:12 pm

As much in the way of lectures, hate and abuse as they took over the years, I don't blame them at all! Some poster were hoping they came apart just so they could say "See! I told them so!".
People open a part of their lives to us, just just a glimpse through a dark glass, and a parade of kibitzers show up and spout their fear, encouragement, fantasies, and the ever popular "Do it like I think it should be done or (fill in the blank) will follow! You have been warned!". People will do what they are going to do. Period. Can't stop 'em, rarely even even get them to slow down long enough to look your way.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Bump. Would like to keep this thread....
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.