Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DavidnDaria

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:03 pm

mrs_reese wrote:Mr Reese has played so many roles and over the years as we have evolved and matured greatly with Hotwife play.
We know 100% that jealously will enter into our lives!
As many have discussed in this forum, it’s a very delicate balance between wife and hubby when she plays, but trust worthy communication and never violating the bonds of our marriage will always keep us grounded.
Yes, you have evolved. God, this thread is the most insane, erotic, crazy thread here. It's captivating. I would not have read it eleven times and my wife would not have read it four times had it been boring. You might want to read my thread to show you just how much influence this thread has had on my wife in the past.

So, jealousy is a positive thing in your hotwife activities? I know from reading that it turns Mr. Reese into a wild man with you and that you love that, however your reluctance, stating that jealousy was a reason for you not returning, is now assured. While I get that jealousy is an imperative for both of you to function in this lifestyle, do you want to take it to the extremes of the past?

Sorry for all the questions, but it's kind of difficult to suggest something not knowing what you desire. Simple "playing" where you have sex with other men seems mundane when recounting your past adventures. Do you desire a "baby steps" approach, an "all in" approach, or something in between? Further, do you still desire to "cuckold" Mr. Reese or is that a given?

Dave

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:40 pm

mrs_reese wrote::) Zoe,
older sexy mature .... :cool:

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Dave,
Good questions! I’ll try to answer.
Mr Reese loves the rush. I love watching my man go crazy over me/
Once those feelings change for either of us, I’ll end things!
But you already know this about me! Right?
Mr Reese’s only request moving forward is no more cuckolding.
He’s not really into some of the things I made him experiment with.
He actually was resentful of a lot of things I suggested.
Some of the issues that made us stop involved too much suggestive cuckold play that I suggested.
I too dealt with silent issues that made me suggest so many things that my hubby learned to resent.

Honestly, I didn’t like the path we were on with many encounters, as I became confused and felt trapped by hubbys influence that led me down the path of extreme cuckold play, or other areas of play that was at times only happening because of my confusion from hubbys willingness to give me up to other men!

What do I want now?
I’m not sure!
I don’t need any of the men I met over the years!
Men always talk of their past adventures and mention how they don’t need anymore of that fun!
I also don’t need a young stud anymore!

I need something unique!
Older is intriguing- but I also have a sexy older man in my life as my hubby.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Dave you inspired me to look at our thread
My god some of the things my hubby and I did! :whip:
I kind of miss those days
I randomly went to page 22 or 23
My games w D
Those seem so so many years ago!
Hard to believe hubby was writing here in 2007.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Mrs Reese, you’ve been sorely missed on this board! Welcome back!

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Open2it ;)

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:22 pm

mrs_reese wrote:Dave,
Good questions! I’ll try to answer.
Mr Reese loves the rush. I love watching my man go crazy over me/
Once those feelings change for either of us, I’ll end things!
But you already know this about me! Right?
Mr Reese’s only request moving forward is no more cuckolding.
He’s not really into some of the things I made him experiment with.
He actually was resentful of a lot of things I suggested.
Some of the issues that made us stop involved too much suggestive cuckold play that I suggested.
I too dealt with silent issues that made me suggest so many things that my hubby learned to resent.

Honestly, I didn’t like the path we were on with many encounters, as I became confused and felt trapped by hubbys influence that led me down the path of extreme cuckold play, or other areas of play that was at times only happening because of my confusion from hubbys willingness to give me up to other men!

What do I want now?
I’m not sure!
I don’t need any of the men I met over the years!
Men always talk of their past adventures and mention how they don’t need anymore of that fun!
I also don’t need a young stud anymore!

I need something unique!
Older is intriguing- but I also have a sexy older man in my life as my hubby.
Thank you, Mrs. Reese. Your words ring very true. I don't blame Mr. Reese for not wanting cuckolding anymore. My wife got the inspiration to try that with me (an Alpha male--I prefer the term 'Leader' or Dominant male) from this thread. While I tried my best, it's just not who I am. I could not do the things your husband did, so the "cuckolding experiment" ended. I have nothing against cuckolding and those who practice it. In fact, cuckolding fascinates me. It's very erotic, but being so doesn't mean it's right for everyone. I believe like Samanthaman has written that being a cuckold might be a sexual orientation to which some people are predisposed. Of course, that might be overly simplistic, so I'll leave it at that.

I have to write that towards the end of your time online before--and perhaps I'm reading too much between the lines--Mr. Reese sounded very sad and almost resigned to certain aspects of your lifestyle. I'm heartened that he is willing to try hotwifing again.

To that end, I suggest the obvious: Do as you have done in the past. Only this time, do it in baby steps. Flirt in your favorite martini bar, club, hotel or restaurant bar. Take your time. There's no need to dive in with both feet. Figure out what both of you want in a hotwife partner by testing the waters. I'm certain that you will be able to attract many men as you have in the past!

Once you have found that match, be upfront with them (at least for the first couple of partners), and enjoy yourselves openly and honestly with that person(s).

I think one thing to avoid is the Fantasy to Reality conumdrum. In the past you and your husband wrote about your adventures as fantasies. While that worked for every encounter at first--perhaps as a justification for what both of you were doing--in the end, the reality of what you did came crashing down around both of you, perhaps resulting in the resentment and discord you mentioned. While I'm not one to give advice, I do offer what I have written and will write as an opinion: Keep things honest and realize once the fantasy becomes realized, it's real and treat it as such.

This is in no way an indictment of the way you did things. It was incredibly hot and seductive. That both of you grew from it--albeit after some potholes--you're still together and willing to make a go of it, again. I applaud both of you. In my eyes both of you are the ultimate hotwifing couple.

Sorry for the wordy post. :) I'm still star struck actually writing in this thread to you! :)

Dave

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:27 pm

mrs_reese wrote:Dave you inspired me to look at our thread
My god some of the things my hubby and I did! :whip:
I kind of miss those days
I randomly went to page 22 or 23
My games w D
Those seem so so many years ago!
Hard to believe hubby was writing here in 2007.
You and Mr. Reese are legends. I mean that in the best possible way. I think the most erotic/scary/crazy/emotional stuff you wrote about was with the second Michael, though I think D was the tipping point for your adventures post D. :twisted:

Dave

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:07 am

Mrs R,
Extramarital play is like riding a bike, you never forget how to do it, it’s a hell of a lot of fun, and you control the direction you want to go. Maybe a few girls nights out to do some window shopping would be in order. ;)

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:52 pm

I like window shopping!
Maybe go to my favorite bar where lots of older successful men like to be the boss!

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:34 pm

Very nice to see you back here, Mrs R. Your thread and Jane's thread have always been fascinating reads because you're so honest about your feelings. Cheers

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:43 pm

So, Mrs Reese... are you going out tonight? ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:06 pm

I've missed you, Mrs R! ;)

SO glad you're back!

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:07 am

It’s me again, I think tonight, Im going to go out alone and hubby will meet me when he’s finished with work
I asked him if he’s ok with maybe going downtown and watching me flirt with men at a popular bar visited by well established businessmen. I’d like to meet a man twice my age for some reason.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:04 am

mrs_reese wrote:It’s me again, I think tonight, Im going to go out alone and hubby will meet me when he’s finished with work
I asked him if he’s ok with maybe going downtown and watching me flirt with men at a popular bar visited by well established businessmen. I’d like to meet a man twice my age for some reason.
Should be fun! Get out there and bring oxygen! (J/K)

Dave

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:16 am

mrs_reese wrote:It’s me again, I think tonight, Im going to go out alone and hubby will meet me when he’s finished with work
I find your fantasy extremely intriguing, since my number 1 fantasy for many years now has been to fuck a beautiful young lady that is at least half my age (jf not younger). :o

I know I don't have to suggest this to you, but I will mention it anyhow, because I have a vivid imagine of you sitting at that bar surrounded by distinguished gentlemen. Make sure you dress to impress. :idea:

I hope you have fun, enjoy the attention I know you will be receiving, find the right man to spread your HotWife Wings (aka Gorgeous Legs) for again and drive Reese crazy with lust for you. :whip:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:44 pm

I’m back!
I went out last week but nothing exciting happened!
Hubby met me and we ended up having a lot of fun!
Just us!
I’m kind of boring I guess.
Tonite is girls night!
Just me and one of my GF’s who knows about us and our thrill seeking adventures!
It’s cold in the Midwest- I’m going to wear sexy black outfit with heels!
Wish me luck! :whip:

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Mrs R,
You are anything but boring! Good luck getting really hot and bothered with someone who really trips your trigger tonight.
O2

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:15 pm

mrs_reese wrote:I’m back!
I went out last week but nothing exciting happened!
Hubby met me and we ended up having a lot of fun!
Just us!
I’m kind of boring I guess.
Tonite is girls night!
Just me and one of my GF’s who knows about us and our thrill seeking adventures!
It’s cold in the Midwest- I’m going to wear sexy black outfit with heels!
Wish me luck! :whip:
Hardly boring, you're hot stuff, Mrs. Reese! Just drive carefully, freezing temps, sleet, freezing rain don't mix. Have fun and happy hunting!

Dave

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:32 pm

So, Mrs Reese, is it a one-time deal, or are you determined to find a little trouble?
Mr Reese would love it if you did, and ideally, you would find it highly enjoyable in the first place...
Have you had a steady lover in the last 5 yrs? ;)

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:43 am

Come to Florida, Mrs Reese. I happen to know a guy twice your age who'd love to meet you.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:54 am

Responding to some of your questions, I was in Florida recently :roll:
I haven’t really been with a lover fulltime in a while, could it be 5 years :cry:
I think I may have found someone interesting though.
Last week I shared drinks with an interesting gentleman.
During our conversation, I subtly told him I was seeking an affair with someone older than my husband, the expression on his face was priceless!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:06 am

I would have asked Mr Rees's age immediately! :shock:

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:59 pm

mrs_reese wrote:I haven’t really been with a lover fulltime in a while, could it be 5 years :cry:
During our conversation, I subtly told him I was seeking an affair with someone older than my husband, the expression on his face was priceless!
As was the immediate tent in his pants, I’m sure! ;)

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:17 pm

mrs_reese wrote:Responding to some of your questions, I was in Florida recently :roll:
I haven’t really been with a lover fulltime in a while, could it be 5 years :cry:
It sounds promising. It seems like you're on your way again. But really, five years? Dayum, Mrs. Reese! I can tell you that both Daria and I are hoping you and hubby get back at it and that you feel comfortable enough to write about your adventures again. We also hope Mr. Reese chimes in so we get his perspective on the goings on.

We hope your weekend is going great, Mr. and Mrs. Reese!

Daria and Dave