Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
bbarnsworth
Virgin

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:27 pm

Well, it's quiet HERE! I suspect it's not so quiet in mrs_reese's world :lol:

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:05 pm

Hi everybody.
I’ve been really busy with life!
But I need to update you all;
Nothing happened last week.
He never asked me out and I left it up to him.
There were other trainers in the workout work and I think he felt nervous. He also had another woman waiting inside for me to finish - how RUDE! 😖
So we hugged and I left.

I have a session with him again tonight.
I’m hoping he’s more receptive and asks me out for drinks.

I’ll let you all know sooner than later 😘

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:06 pm

Hi everybody.
I’ve been really busy with life!
But I need to update you all;
Nothing happened last week.
He never asked me out and I left it up to him.
There were other trainers in the workout room and I think he felt nervous. He also had another woman waiting inside for me to finish - how RUDE! 😖
So we hugged and I left.

I have a session with him again tonight.
I’m hoping he’s more receptive and asks me out for drinks.

I’ll let you all know sooner than later 😘

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:33 pm

Have a sexy workout, Mrs Reese! 🥵
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:17 am

So my workout 😊
He apologized for being too busy for me and told me that he didn’t have a chance to ask if I wanted to share a drink with him. I told him I wasn’t going to ask again and that I made my intentions known, but I didn’t want to be pushy!

So he walked me to my car and told me that he’s just nervous! I told him he has nothing to worry about and that I wanted to “play”‘with him! 😳
I thought to myself, “WTF did I just say?”
He smiled but looked overwhelmed.
I told him I’m a grown up and I make my own decisions and again not to worry!
So with that said, he asked if I’d like to meet him for drinks tonight! Finally!!!!🎉

More later 😉

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:20 am

That is very welcome news!

If he is not a dunce, he will be busy tidying up his apartment, buy some nice wine (maybe 420), and have 'inviting' fresh clean bedsheets. Hopefully you won't have to instruct him as to the ABC's of everything ... ;)
mrs_reese wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:17 am
I told him he has nothing to worry about and that I wanted to “play”‘with him! 😳
I thought to myself, “WTF did I just say?”
What is the sound of the meow of a cougar? 🥵

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:40 am

Hello,
Omg! We met for drinks’
I feel so much like a cougar.
He’s really shy!
I literally had to carry on the conversation.
He’s adorable, very cute, 28 yrs old.
I’m just not sure I like this role!
We shared a few drinks, he paid, I tried to pay the bar tab but he insisted.
We walked out together, he hugged me and said he hopes we can do this again.
I told him I’d like that.
I have another session today for one hour.
To be continued 🤦🏻‍♂️

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:20 am

He may grow into the role you want him to play but right now he’s intimidated by your sexual assertiveness

I suspect his past experiences are with dramatically more reserved ladies and his job may also have prohibitions against fraternizing with clients.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:43 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:40 am
Hello,
Omg! We met for drinks’
He’s really shy!
To be continued 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sounds fun and I'm glad he got up the nerve to go. Now you just need to decide if this is what you want.

When we were still chatting and vetting potential guys to play with, there was some appeal about a younger guy. My husband, especially, thought it would be hot for me to fuck some young guy with a MILF fantasy. I really did try, but I just couldn't do it. For me, the mental connection and witty banter is essential for good sex, and the younger guys just couldn't keep up. I bored of them quickly.

Hopefully personal trainer can overcome his shyness and be a bit more of what you need. If not, at least you'll get great personal attention in your workouts :)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:28 am

Thanks for the update mrs_reese. Hopefully next time around he can get more than his courage up :D
I am sure he will be over his nervousness now that he has had a chance at a date. But as LFA mentioned you are in-charge :D

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:34 pm

🤔 ... A couple of drinks and a hug ... Sounds like the boy is intimidated.
Funny how often Alphas go flaccid once a woman shows initiative. Just shows how frail our libido is ...

If pursuing him remains uncomfortable for you, or him, let it go.
There are plenty of Alpha guys without any such reservations.

M in NC
Virgin

Unread post by M in NC » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:02 am

Look I'm not the kinda guy that just gasses up women. I've dated tons it's no big deal.

But if this guy isn't jumping at the opportunity of Mrs Reese then there is something wrong with him.

As a single guy in his 50s the dynamic Mr and Mrs Reese have going is a perfect scenario. Mrs Reese is like a lottery ticket.

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:45 am

M in NC wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:02 am
Look I'm not the kinda guy that just gasses up women. I've dated tons it's no big deal.

But if this guy isn't jumping at the opportunity of Mrs Reese then there is something wrong with him.

As a single guy in his 50s the dynamic Mr and Mrs Reese have going is a perfect scenario. Mrs Reese is like a lottery ticket.
I'm not sure that is entirely fair to this guy. You are saying this while knowing the nuances of Mrs & Mr Reese's relationship. This guy knows Mrs Reese is married, and so he is operating from a different and more complicated point of view. I can assure you, 20 year old me, while exceedingly horny, kinky, and adventurous, was also naive and mostly ignorant of concepts like consensual non-monogamy, and so I would have treated any these sexy OHW wives here entirely platonically and respectfully, never thinking I'd ever have a shot at them simply becauss they are married women. And even if you told me that it is okay, that something might be possible with a married woman if I played my cards right, I would be in an unfamiliar situation so it might take a bit more time and internal processing before I figured it out enough to seize such an unbelievable opportunity. Now... once I did figure it out, then I'd be all over that lol.

Edit: I acknowledge I don't actually know how old this trainer guy is, but my point is a bit less about age and more about lifestyle familiarity, contextual understanding, etc

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:58 am

Since we are speculating, I'll put in my 2ç worth.
The kid is 28. He might look like Adonis, but Mrs Reese is definitely an 'older woman' to him ... So, it's daunting.
Mrs Reese also put him on notice as directly as politeness allows, that she is interested, and not resisting.

We don't know how/if their drinks outing developed on Friday, I expect Mrs Reese's next post will clarify whether the boy remains a possibility. But if she tired of a relationship with Jake because it became tedious and full of whining, why enter a dynamic where she has to tend to a Bull's insecurities? That's nonsense.

A HotWife, if she is to consider having a lover, will usually seek virile, masculine traits and behaviors, them's the pheromones that trigger her biology, not attending to complaints from an immature child. We could still be surprised, the young man might yet prove he is a well hung, adept, Adonis between the sheets ... but he so far strikes me as shy. If so, I hope he gets over it right-quick in the bedroom.

adrion_renae
Prepubescent

Unread post by adrion_renae » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:07 am

My wife has a guy that comes over a couple of times a week to hang out with us and to fill her pussy. They text each other daily and the subject came up about her and him hooking up for a bit public fun (car sex). She loves public play. She’d be meeting him solo. We both get very turned on by the fantasy of it happening. However, afterwards I get super anxious when I think about it. I don’t think I’ll give my ok for this to happen. But who knows.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:43 am
mrs_reese wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:40 am
Hello,
Omg! We met for drinks’
He’s really shy!
To be continued 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sounds fun and I'm glad he got up the nerve to go. Now you just need to decide if this is what you want.

When we were still chatting and vetting potential guys to play with, there was some appeal about a younger guy. My husband, especially, thought it would be hot for me to fuck some young guy with a MILF fantasy. I really did try, but I just couldn't do it. For me, the mental connection and witty banter is essential for good sex, and the younger guys just couldn't keep up. I bored of them quickly.

Hopefully personal trainer can overcome his shyness and be a bit more of what you need. If not, at least you'll get great personal attention in your workouts :)

Thanks for always being supportive and sharing your thoughts and experiences.
I’m going to comment about him today.
Btw, I completely agree with your comment about younger men, as I also enjoy more assertive men who are not imitated and reserved.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:28 am
Thanks for the update mrs_reese. Hopefully next time around he can get more than his courage up :D
I am sure he will be over his nervousness now that he has had a chance at a date. But as LFA mentioned you are in-charge :D
I wish you were correct, but he’s still too shy and reserved!

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:34 pm
🤔 ... A couple of drinks and a hug ... Sounds like the boy is intimidated.
Funny how often Alphas go flaccid once a woman shows initiative. Just shows how frail our libido is ...

If pursuing him remains uncomfortable for you, or him, let it go.
There are plenty of Alpha guys without any such reservations.
Omg he is just too shy and reserved for me! 😳

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 am

M in NC wrote:

Your comment about me makes me blush 💕

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 am

ugcp wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:45 am
M in NC wrote:

I'm not sure that is entirely fair to this guy. You are saying this while knowing the nuances of Mrs & Mr Reese's relationship. This guy knows Mrs Reese is married, and so he is operating from a different and more complicated point of view. I can assure you, 20 year old me, while exceedingly horny, kinky, and adventurous, was also naive and mostly ignorant of concepts like consensual non-monogamy, and so I would have treated any these sexy OHW wives here entirely platonically and respectfully, never thinking I'd ever have a shot at them simply becauss they are married women. And even if you told me that it is okay, that something might be possible with a married woman if I played my cards right, I would be in an unfamiliar situation so it might take a bit more time and internal processing before I figured it out enough to seize such an unbelievable opportunity. Now... once I did figure it out, then I'd be all over that lol.

Edit: I acknowledge I don't actually know how old this trainer guy is, but my point is a bit less about age and more about lifestyle familiarity, contextual understanding, etc

Thanks for sharing, I really can agree your comments!
He is very intimidated and awkward, only bc I’m married.
He’s under 30, I am a few yrs older 😉

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:58 am
The kid is 28. He might look like Adonis, but Mrs Reese is definitely an 'older woman' to him ... So, it's daunting.
Mrs Reese also put him on notice as directly as politeness allows, that she is interested, and not resisting.

We don't know how/if their drinks outing developed on Friday, I expect Mrs Reese's next post will clarify whether the boy remains a possibility. But if she tired of a relationship with Jake because it became tedious and full of whining, why enter a dynamic where she has to tend to a Bull's insecurities? That's nonsense.

A HotWife, if she is to consider having a lover, will usually seek virile, masculine traits and behaviors, them's the pheromones that trigger her biology, not attending to complaints from an immature child. We could still be surprised, the young man might yet prove he is a well hung, adept, Adonis between the sheets ... but he so far strikes me as shy. If so, I hope he gets over it right-quick in the bedroom.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 am
BallSpanking wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:58 am

You always connect with me- like “exactly!”

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 am

adrion_renae wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:07 am
My wife has a guy that comes over a couple of times a week to hang out with us and to fill her pussy. They text each other daily and the subject came up about her and him hooking up for a bit public fun (car sex). She loves public play. She’d be meeting him solo. We both get very turned on by the fantasy of it happening. However, afterwards I get super anxious when I think about it. I don’t think I’ll give my ok for this to happen. But who knows.
It’s normal to over think as the male!
Hubby struggles every time I am playing !
I suggest embracing the sexual anxiety!
I promise you it’s never ever as bad as you’d expect and it’s always more surprising that you’d expect!

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:17 am

zoe wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:20 am
He may grow into the role you want him to play but right now he’s intimidated by your sexual assertiveness

I suspect his past experiences are with dramatically more reserved ladies and his job may also have prohibitions against fraternizing with clients.
He’s trying to grow into the role, but I don’t think this is for him.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 am

That is neither good nor bad, nor is it a reflection on you. It is simply who he is.

Z