Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MrsKudzu
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by MrsKudzu » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi there. MrsKudzu, I'm new here. My next step is getting verified.

UTHotWife

Unread post by UTHotWife » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:28 am

Baby's come out of there. :lol: I suspect she will be fine. Just have him take it slow.

But, I have found there is such thing as too big. More pain than pleasure, but I am excited for her to find out ;)
Luv2watchher wrote:My question is rather technical, but I am hoping one or two of you Hotwives can put my give me the information I am looking for.
We have just selected my wife’s boyfriend number eleven (in her six-year hotwifing career).

My wife and I are both white and the new bf is African-American. I was born in Europe and take the view that race is merely a social construct. I also don’t believe that the males of any one race are, on average, more generously endowed than other. That said, I have seen a photo of the new bf (with his manhood in flaccid state) and he is very long. I consider myself to be at least average, and he has got a three-inch advantage on me.

Is this going to pose any problem for my petite wife? In terms of penis in vagina, surely it can’t all go in? Will the outcome be pain or pleasure?

Zeb
Prepubescent

Unread post by Zeb » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:30 pm

Not sure if this qualifies as a "question" but here goes :) .. any VHW in Wisconsin and near Milwaukee? just wondering how active the scene is here.

alphastag
Prepubescent

Unread post by alphastag » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:28 pm

The wife has agreed to play the "bar pickup" game tomorrow night. Any suggestions? She has said she'd be a hotwife, but said she was only open to "flirting" so far. We are going to a dance club tomorrow night. She agreed to wear some very sexy clothing. Any suggestions on how to make this night move in the most positive direction?

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:06 pm

UTHotWife wrote:Baby's come out of there. :lol: I suspect she will be fine. Just have him take it slow.

But, I have found there is such thing as too big. More pain than pleasure, but I am excited for her to find out ;)
Luv2watchher wrote:My question is rather technical, but I am hoping one or two of you Hotwives can put my give me the information I am looking for.
We have just selected my wife’s boyfriend number eleven (in her six-year hotwifing career).

My wife and I are both white and the new bf is African-American. I was born in Europe and take the view that race is merely a social construct. I also don’t believe that the males of any one race are, on average, more generously endowed than other. That said, I have seen a photo of the new bf (with his manhood in flaccid state) and he is very long. I consider myself to be at least average, and he has got a three-inch advantage on me.

Is this going to pose any problem for my petite wife? In terms of penis in vagina, surely it can’t all go in? Will the outcome be pain or pleasure?
Thanks for the reassurance UTHotWife. It has taken a little while to finalize the arrangements but tomorrow is the big day (hopefully not too big) when my wife will experience something larger than life (well, larger then me anyway). We'll keep you posted as to the outcome. I am very excited, as I always am. My wife is apprehensive but willing to give it up for him. Talk to you all soon.

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:37 am

My wife and I are very new to the lifestyle but seem to have reached a point where the floodgates have opened. My question for the VFWs is if you went cock crazy at some point early on? If so, did the cock crazy phase calm down? My wife is definitely enjoying the attention she is getting but keeps looking for and craving even more. I want to know if this is my new normal or if it will calm down at some point. I'd also be open to feedback on how to balance everything. I want my wife to have all the freedom she wishes while I also remain her number one. (I'm not a cuck nor do I want to be. I am a type A personality with a desire to share my wife if that helps). Any advice you can share would be greatly appreciated!

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Iahotwifeshusband wrote:My wife and I are very new to the lifestyle but seem to have reached a point where the floodgates have opened. My question for the VFWs is if you went cock crazy at some point early on? If so, did the cock crazy phase calm down? My wife is definitely enjoying the attention she is getting but keeps looking for and craving even more. I want to know if this is my new normal or if it will calm down at some point. I'd also be open to feedback on how to balance everything. I want my wife to have all the freedom she wishes while I also remain her number one. (I'm not a cuck nor do I want to be. I am a type A personality with a desire to share my wife if that helps). Any advice you can share would be greatly appreciated!
I think many hotwifes go through this. IF you have not read it here, it is called NRE (New Relationship Energy). A new guy, giving her a lot of attention and she loves it. Who wouldn't and why wouldn't you want more. It makes you feel sexy, desired and just feels good!! My first guy...I got it bad! LOL It was hot, sexy, fun in and out of the bedroom. I went a little "crazy" as you say...My husband sat me down a six months in and we discussed it. I had not plans of leaving my husband, we still had great sex...BUT I was not necessarily ignoring him but not giving him the attention he needed......He saw where I was...and pointed it out. I was not happy about that to be honest. But after 24 hours I saw his point and we discussed it again. We were both very comfortable. We fixed the issues between us and I continued for another year and a half with my hot boy! No more issues with him or any guys after!

Being new you are still working though this...the first couple are incredibly tough...Communicate openly. Our rule is we never go to bed upset or letting something fester. The other has to sit and listen first. works for us! So...Yes it is normal, is she out of hand, I cannot answer that for you. Are you over reacting? You need to figure what it is about her "COCK CRAZY" that bothers you, where is the jealousy, the uncomfortable or the negative feelings coming from. Then sit down together to figure it out calmly :) Be supportive of course. But also need to be sure she hears your concerns...then you listen...you will figure it out I am sure :)

I will tell you that for me...even after years of dating,playing and fucking other guys, I still get that NRE with a new guy! That adrenaline and good cehmicals in the brain still feel good! :)

Hope that helps!
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Thanks wykedjasmine. I really appreciate the feedback. I think your first experience and ours is similar. I get NRE and just need to step back to understand and keep moving forward. This is definitely something with a learning curve. We are both very honest and open with each other. I enjoy learning from others on this site. Have a great night!

Iris777

Unread post by Iris777 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:59 pm

I can’t speak for others but yeah, when we first started, I loved all the attention and we had some moments to work through. I still get excited after a great night with a new guy but it’s not the intensity it was when we started.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Luv2watchher wrote:
UTHotWife wrote:Baby's come out of there. :lol: I suspect she will be fine. Just have him take it slow.

It went really well folks. My wife was able to handle his size XL cock without difficulty. Big black dick and little white chick is really exciting to watch, especially when the little white chick is your wife.

Thanks for the reassurance UTHotWife. It has taken a little while to finalize the arrangements but tomorrow is the big day (hopefully not too big) when my wife will experience something larger than life (well, larger then me anyway). We'll keep you posted as to the outcome. I am very excited, as I always am. My wife is apprehensive but willing to give it up for him. Talk to you all soon.

Mr517sexymexy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mr517sexymexy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am

Hello VHW’s. I have a question regarding opening up about your fantasies and what you like in and about sex!? My wife and I have been together for 24 years and survived many bumps, mountains and pitfalls together as we are not what I see typically in the hotwife lifestyle not to generalize. We are low income since we both are high school dropouts and have had difficult childhoods. Hers involved a tight knit family that was close but negative in many ways. Most importantly the jealousy they had for each other. My wife was called a ho and a whore by aunts as young as 8 and this has impacted her more than she admits. Now this title is something she cringes to the idea of being called and would definitely end the journey before it begins. So needless to say she has hang ups from it. She was not a virgin when we met and had about a dozen partners before me but was young and all inexperienced. She tells me I satisfy her and I’m all she wants but she has never had an orgasm from intercourse only oral. I ask her what she likes and what her fantasies are but all I get is “I like you and I don’t have any fantasies.”! I on the other hand am very curious to life and the world and like to try a lot of things. So I drive her nuts all the time talking about things, sexual and other wise, but I am always honest about my desires.

So my inquiry is did any of you keep a tight seal on your fantasies and what did it take to get them out of you? Or did you just not care or think about it at all and genuinely just didn’t have any?

All I have ever gotten out of her is she likes being ate out, choked when I’m fucking her hard and she has a couple times mentioned a rape fantasy although she didn’t understand what she means by it and wouldn’t really want to be raped(duh).

Sharedfun4u
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sharedfun4u » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Not sure if this is where I should ask or not....
My husband has the cuckhold fantasy and we have kinda done it years ago. We are currently wanting to do this again. The problem is I have made myself so nervous about doing it again that I have became super jealous of my husband. The thought of all this makes me so wet. But then in the back of my head I keep thinking but what if someday he wants to be with other women? I am currently talking with a bull and wanting to meet soon but still have reservations about it all. Any advice?
Hubby says let’s just do it and it will unleash my wild side lol.

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:53 am

Mr517sexymexy wrote:
So my inquiry is did any of you keep a tight seal on your fantasies and what did it take to get them out of you? Or did you just not care or think about it at all and genuinely just didn’t have any?

All I have ever gotten out of her is she likes being ate out, choked when I’m fucking her hard and she has a couple times mentioned a rape fantasy although she didn’t understand what she means by it and wouldn’t really want to be raped(duh).
I would tell you I have had all kinds of fantasies and have a partner/husband who is open to hearing them all. You hear open communication is vital in this lifestyle. i think this is part of open communication...sharing your fantasies with your partner, feeling comfortable and secure enough to do so without the fear of rejection or repercussion no matter how "odd" or "weird" the thought and fantasy might be! Maybe at some point...without knowing it you gave her that vibe, possibly she has tried to share it before with someone else or has that religious upbringing (or feels those societal "moral standards" that tell her sharing naughty things makes you a bad girl) and felt that rejection. Just throwing the possibilities out there!

I think we all have fantasies. She has actually shared some with you already (choked, rape fantasy - which is a big one BTW) so she has them...Try to talk with her make her feel safe to tell you more ! :)

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:00 am

Sharedfun4u wrote:Not sure if this is where I should ask or not....
My husband has the cuckhold fantasy and we have kinda done it years ago. We are currently wanting to do this again. The problem is I have made myself so nervous about doing it again that I have became super jealous of my husband. The thought of all this makes me so wet. But then in the back of my head I keep thinking but what if someday he wants to be with other women? I am currently talking with a bull and wanting to meet soon but still have reservations about it all. Any advice?
Hubby says let’s just do it and it will unleash my wild side lol.
I think you may be reading more into it than is there...have you discussed that with him? If he is truly a cuckold, all he wants is to enjoy your pleasure...if he has told you that, then why don't you trust his word? You need to clear up all the reservations BEFORE you meet another guy or that is a recipe for disaster! You cannot go into it worrying about husband wanting something more and this being a ploy to get it. You will not enjoy the experience! As we see here over and over, communication is the key! You make it clear you are turned on andwet at the idea of cucking him...but if this is a ploy to fuck other women it all stops here as you are not cool with that...no ambiguity, no question of the rules that are in play here!

You should get verified and join us in the ladies only room...I think you would find valuable insight there as well! :)

Sharedfun4u
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sharedfun4u » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:16 am

He has told me time and time again he has no interest in being with other women. I think I kinda feel it’s a double standard in a way. If he is ok with me being with other men then why do I have the right to not let him be with other women (if he ever wanted to)? He has always been the more dominant one in the relationship. But I love the thought of me opening up my sexual wild side dominate side.

How do I get verified and how do I find the for ladies only room?

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:49 am

Sharedfun4u wrote:He has told me time and time again he has no interest in being with other women. I think I kinda feel it’s a double standard in a way. If he is ok with me being with other men then why do I have the right to not let him be with other women (if he ever wanted to)? He has always been the more dominant one in the relationship. But I love the thought of me opening up my sexual wild side dominate side.

Welcome to the forum. We also have a ladies only section. If interested see this thread:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23464
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Sharedfun4u wrote:He has told me time and time again he has no interest in being with other women. I think I kinda feel it’s a double standard in a way. If he is ok with me being with other men then why do I have the right to not let him be with other women (if he ever wanted to)? He has always been the more dominant one in the relationship. But I love the thought of me opening up my sexual wild side dominate side.

You will find there are quite a few hotwives on here whose husbands do not play and that was their agreement. Some will also tell you that it is a deal breaker, they would rather stop playing than have their husband start.
This is about a hot wife lifestyle after all. ;)
There are other couples where the husband does play, many of those seem to be couples that also swing together (just my observation).

Follow allengt's instructions and get verified then join us in the ladies lounge! You will find a very supportive group of women there.

g1048
Prepubescent

Unread post by g1048 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:02 am

What is your preference? condom or not?

Iris777

Unread post by Iris777 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:51 am

I prefer the feeling of no condom but that is way outweighed by the fact that I don’t want to catch an STD.

JChandler
Prepubescent

Unread post by JChandler » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Hi all. Just found this site. Question for the ladies:

We’ve been together for 15 years and have 2 kids. I have been crazy jealous for most of our time together, but something has happened in the last year. I really don’t know where it came from.

I brought up Hotwifing with the Mrs. a few months ago, and we have had the most awesome disucussions about it. Our trust level is at an all time high. At first she was anxious about talking about this stuff, but she has really gotten into it, and now she shares her fantasies with me.

She says she is Game On. I feel totally excited about it. I want to watch her (she’s beautiful) and I’m not really into the idea of her having a boyfriend. It’s more about me watching her. She’s good with that as she’s always been a bit of an exhibitionist.

But we can’t figure out where to go to find the right guy. We registered on Swingerslifestyle and most of the guys seem creepy. She doesn’t want to do anything locally at a bar for fear of exposing herself to people she knows (she’s a teacher in town). We’ve looked at Hedonism and some of these Bliss Cruises.

What’s the best way for us to ease into things? I actually bought her a Hotwife ankle bracelet so she could wear it when we have a date night (we have two kids). This whole thing is really strengthening our relationship. We are more open and honest with each other than ever, and I love her more than ever.

We just don’t know how to get to the next step. What’s the best course of action?

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:31 am

I agree with Iris777. i love bareback...and make all my guys get tested. But tests are only as good at time of test and even then some STDs may be present and not detectable yet. So Yes condoms for me almost all the time....unless the guy is tested and monogamous with me for 6 months and retested :)

Lily1999
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lily1999 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:38 am

I have a slightly unrelated question about queefing (pussy farts). Sorry couldn't find answer on google. I slept with my new partner and somehow queefed quite a lot. Wet farts slipping out, especially after he worked me up. This wasnt happening with my previous bf. I felt terribly ashamed and didnt know what to do. My bf didnt mind and thought it was cute but I couldnt be more ashamed. Is there a way to stop or prevent it? Thank you

Iris777

Unread post by Iris777 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:07 pm

It often happens with extremely vigorous fucking - it tends to move air into the vagina. If you want it to happen less, he might need to shift positions or be less.... athletic.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Iris777 wrote:It often happens with extremely vigorous fucking - it tends to move air into the vagina. If you want it to happen less, he might need to shift positions or be less.... athletic.
:lol: :lol:

alphastag
Prepubescent

Unread post by alphastag » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:37 pm

My son has a college recruitment weekend at a big school in Texas. It's the same day as a college football game so all the hotels are almost booked up. My wife and I are just beginning to explore her being a hotwife and she says she's just into the 'fantasy' of it. Maybe occasional flirting and such. So when I introduced the idea of just her taking our son to the recruitment weekend and staying for a few days, she became interested. I told her she could go out on Friday and Saturday if she wanted to and have an 'adventure' if she felt like it. I never thought she'd bite, but she went so far as to try and find another hotel room. We have talked about it some more and she says she's very conflicted about going without me. She thinks it'd be fun, but she says she doesn't see herself going out by herself. Of course, I told her to at least take a sexy dress if she changed her mind. I have feelings of fear mixed with the thrill that she's interested. She says that flirting is ok, but the idea of 'going through with anything' goes against everything she has known. She doesn't say "I won't do it". Instead, she seems unsure when she says, "I can't see myself doing it." I tell her no problem. She doesn't have to do anything. Just getting something quiet time for a few days at a hotel is fine. But, if she wants to go and have a drink at a bar and Uber back she could just to feel what it's like to do it. She nods as though she is contemplating.

Am I handling this right?

A.S.