Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Question about helping sweetie

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:34 am

My sweetie would love to be able to tell me either by voice or text what happened with her and her FWB, but since English isn't her first language even though she is really good at it. She says things like "He took me to the couch and undressed me and pulled down his pants and penetrated me and you know what happens next." Literally word for word. It frustrates us both, but it's okay if she can't...I put no pressure on her to produce. I just ask her can she tell me what it was like if she wants to tell me.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Question about helping sweetie

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:51 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:34 am
My sweetie would love to be able to tell me either by voice or text what happened with her and her FWB, but since English isn't her first language even though she is really good at it. She says things like "He took me to the couch and undressed me and pulled down his pants and penetrated me and you know what happens next." Literally word for word. It frustrates us both, but it's okay if she can't...I put no pressure on her to produce. I just ask her can she tell me what it was like if she wants to tell me.
If she wants to send you more description in her native language then encourage her to do so!

There are so many translation apps out there you can copy her longer more descriptive texts into a translator app and 🪄 there are her words in a way you can read them.
She can also teach you a few key words in her language so that you recognize them when she writes them.

The two of you are making it more difficult than it has to be with all the technology we have available to us.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Question about helping sweetie

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:54 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:51 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:34 am
If she wants to send you more description in her native language then encourage her to do so!

There are so many translation apps out there you can copy her longer more descriptive texts into a translator app and 🪄 there are her words in a way you can read them.
She can also teach you a few key words in her language so that you recognize them when she writes them.

The two of you are making it more difficult than it has to be with all the technology we have available to us.
Personally I think she has a pretty good grasp of the English language as she uses it all the time. I mainly think that she doesn't have a sexual vocabulary. Where might she be able to find that? Her native language is Luo, by the way, a people of the country of Kenya.

alicexg
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by alicexg » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:56 am

A butt plug increases the tightness at my vagina, so when I have vaginal penetration I do feel the definitions of a cock, for example if the cock has a well defined head and is thick and veiny I can feel every detail, it also increases the tightness of my vaginal entrance so whomever is penetrating me feels a more tight entrance. Also since the butt plug is large in middle and narrow at the base/tip when fully inside me the cock head keeps hitting the but plug thick middle once my bull goes in/out of my pussy.

spongeworthy wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:28 am
For those of you who have had the experience: what does a butt plug add to to the sexual experience?
Married to alicexghubby

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:16 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:40 am
What is it that you covet the most of all be it sexual or non-sexual?

To covet means to desire something another person has, and to desire it enough to do whatever to get it.
Not a very good way to be! So, I don't covet.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:22 pm

alicexg wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:56 am
A butt plug increases the tightness at my vagina, so when I have vaginal penetration I do feel the definitions of a cock, for example if the cock has a well defined head and is thick and veiny I can feel every detail, it also increases the tightness of my vaginal entrance so whomever is penetrating me feels a more tight entrance. Also since the butt plug is large in middle and narrow at the base/tip when fully inside me the cock head keeps hitting the but plug thick middle once my bull goes in/out of my pussy.

spongeworthy wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:28 am
For those of you who have had the experience: what does a butt plug add to to the sexual experience?

As Alicexg mentioned above, anything in the rectum, finger, buttplug, cock, ect, stimulates the nerves we have, increasing the sensations. I find anal more stimulating than vaginal. Both are wonderful, but anal hits the right nerves for me to cover the whole region superbly!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:49 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:16 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:

To covet means to desire something another person has, and to desire it enough to do whatever to get it.
Okay, I probably should have said what do you desire the most be it sexual or non-sexual?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:25 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:49 am
Farmgirl wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Okay, I probably should have said what do you desire the most be it sexual or non-sexual?

God's peace on everyone I know. With that, everything else falls into place.

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:45 pm

:up: Well said!
Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:25 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:49 am
Farmgirl wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

God's peace on everyone I know. With that, everything else falls into place.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:37 am

Can you describe what it feels like to have a guy cum inside of you?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:15 am

What do you ask or look for in a bull? I don't know what to ask a bull to find out whether he'd be a good candidate for my sweetie. I'm just curious.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:57 pm

Me too!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:22 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:15 am
What do you ask or look for in a bull? I don't know what to ask a bull to find out whether he'd be a good candidate for my sweetie. I'm just curious.

Because of market preferences (SusieHomemaker wants Angus beef), I look for black Angus or at least black Angus dominant bulls. Then there is choosing which EPDs are important.
I want a bull that produces well-milking females but is not too heavy on milk, then she would use too much energy on milk production. Growth and carcass traits are important as are the "ranch" traits, it's a balancing act most times so no single trait gets out of wack.
We want fast-growing calves with good marbling, and ribeye size, as well as moderate feed intake with good feed conversion.
Those are just a few things I look for, along with the necessary fertility, soundness, docility, and high libido.
I could go into more depth but that is probably plenty for now

tonasketcouple
Experienced

Unread post by tonasketcouple » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:43 pm

Probably right over their heads, Farmgirl. But I enjoyed it. Bet you grow a fine steak. Happy Holidays.😎

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:18 pm

What do you ask or look for in a guy or gal who might be right for your sweetie? I don't know what to ask the guy or gal to find out whether he'd be a good candidate for my sweetie. I'm just wondering in general what I might ask. I realize that for every woman it's different, but I was wondering what in general I might ask of him or her so that I at least don't get a crazy man. Or is it just by talking with them that I'll get an idea?

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:02 am

I have a question for any HW willing to provide an advice.

I had issues with my wife being a hotwife. Our sex life was pretty bad before all that and it became magical after she started. But with kids and work, she would have no time for me after her fun sessions. Then I had a breakdown sometime back and we stopped her fun and needless to say we had no sex life.

I apologized to her and asked her to go back, and finally last month she agreed. Last week she had her first fun session with a guy. When she came back, she came back tired, which is expected of course.
But my problem is to that I am expecting her to have that glow on her face and sharing details of her sexcapades through her eyes at least a few times a day.
It's only when I argue with her and force her that she comes to me and starts talking about what she did and that too I tell her to make it not a serious story.
I am afraid that if I allow her to continue I might get more and more sore. What do I do and is my expectation wrong?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:00 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:18 pm
What do you ask or look for in a guy or gal who might be right for your sweetie? I don't know what to ask the guy or gal to find out whether he'd be a good candidate for my sweetie. I'm just wondering in general what I might ask. I realize that for every woman it's different, but I was wondering what in general I might ask of him or her so that I at least don't get a crazy man. Or is it just by talking with them that I'll get an idea?

I look for a man who is nice, respectful, funny with a good sense of humor, charmingly sexy, has manners, and is able to turn on my mind.
My husband doesn't ask them anything pertaining to my looking. I do the looking so I get what I want. Yes, I get all of this by just talking to them, myself.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:02 pm

Timburkey wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:02 am

I had issues with my wife being a hotwife. Our sex life was pretty bad before all that and it became magical after she started. But with kids and work, she would have no time for me after her fun sessions. Then I had a breakdown sometime back and we stopped her fun and needless to say we had no sex life.

I apologized to her and asked her to go back, and finally last month she agreed. Last week she had her first fun session with a guy. When she came back, she came back tired, which is expected of course.
But my problem is to that I am expecting her to have that glow on her face and sharing details of her sexcapades through her eyes at least a few times a day.
It's only when I argue with her and force her that she comes to me and starts talking about what she did and that too I tell her to make it not a serious story.
I am afraid that if I allow her to continue I might get more and more sore. What do I do and is my expectation wrong?

Have you talked to her in depth about your feelings?

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:30 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:02 pm
Timburkey wrote:

Have you talked to her in depth about your feelings?
I have been quite vocal to her about my feelings or rather requirements. However it doesn't work.
I expect her to take every opportunity she gets at home after her fun, that she tries to make me feel happy. Which I expect to be even simple things like her feeling shy but smiling often, giving me wicked looks, something to remind me that she did something out of ordinary. I don't know how to fix her or myself.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:12 pm

Timburkey wrote:

If I understand correctly, you imagine your wife returning home with a glow on her face ready to give you all the details. Then throughout the day you want her to continue to share sexy bits about what happened in a way that turns you on.

I try to stress to men before they agree to this big step that when their fantasy leaves their head it will never be exactly the same. Once other people are involved it will change because no one is going to be doing things off a script from your fantasy.

I have to wonder how comfortable she is sharing information with you if the way she shares it doesn't meet your approval?
A play date happens in a bubble and it can take a little time to process everything. Details may not all be remembered right away.

The truth is if the two of you continue down this path you BOTH may end up a lot more than sore. When was the last time the two of you sat down and talked about both of your expectations? Communication is a two way street that takes both of you listening to each other and sharing your concerns (without blame or emotions) while looking for a solution that will benefit both of you.

Insisting she tell you the details in a specific way may not productive if it doesn't come naturally to her. Her shutting down is not productive either. There has to be a happy medium.
Working together to find what works for both of you can turn an uncomfortable situation into pleasure for both.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:42 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:00 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:

I look for a man who is nice, respectful, funny with a good sense of humor, charmingly sexy, has manners, and is able to turn on my mind.
My husband doesn't ask them anything pertaining to my looking. I do the looking so I get what I want. Yes, I get all of this by just talking to them, myself.
Thank you for your advice. I think I will keep my sweetie doing the looking. She's done a great job so far, no need for me to step in unless she absolutely insists.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:03 am

Farmgirl wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Is that all ? :-) How many do you have to meet to fit that bill?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:34 am

Tryagain wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:03 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Is that all ? :-) How many do you have to meet to fit that bill?

That list, in one way or another, covers so much more than you may realize ;). With my way of doing things, I meet men all during my everyday goings and comings, it is just that easy to find out what they're like and if we connect.
For me, it is extremely easy to meet men and to flirt with the ones that interest me. It only takes a little time to learn which ones may want to move beyond flirting vs the ones that just want to flirt. Since I love flirting, it's fine either way, and sometimes the "flirters" get the interest or courage to want to move forward after a while.
I have several "boyfriends" who most likely will remain in the flirting stage for life, and that is all good! The "flirters" woo me in ways not involving sex :D.

Bolgrius
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bolgrius » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:13 pm

Hi.
Had been swingers for 8yrs now, where club visits, partying, partner swap, FMF was usual. She really like it. 👍, My wife is deep bisexual and love ❤️ sexy women's..... more than me🤣🤣, she is quite good to hookup woman all ages.
She is pregnant now, but we plan to return in a few months and would like to try something new, she agrees and 👍, talking about Hotwife/Hotmilf "way"
She knows, I like to watch and like when she is naughty.
She/ We has literally no experience in this area, flirting, dressing, etc.
She is shy with other men.
Any "Hotwife guide" or training 🤔?

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:52 am

Oh you want to be trained :whip: Lol jk. My only advice is support her. Talk to her about her wants and be upfront with her about what you want. Does she want to meet guys alone or does she want you there? In what capacity does she want you involved?