Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:49 pm

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:44 pm
Hi! Relatively new to the forum and I'm loving all the information. My wife and I have been married for 10 years with kids. I relatively recently told her about my hotwife kink. She was actually really receptive and we have been having fun fantasizing. Our communication is great and sex life is on fire again. Our reservation about going much further comes down to how it would affect our life outside of our sex lives. I'm sure this question has been answered before, but searching this thread would take all day. How has pursuing this kink affected your relationship outside of your sex life? Does it mostly stay the same? Anything positive or negative that wasn't expected? Thanks in advance!
I would say that it has been all positive. With that said, there were some tougher moments along the way and we had to trust each other to be totally honest about how we were feeling or what we needed. Sometimes we needed to pause to give ourselves time to regroup and make sure we were both on the same page. If your communication is strong and you are committed to prioritizing each other, I think you will find it a great experience.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:48 pm

grnlght wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:47 am
Has any hotwife had negative effects from HRT such as nodules in breasts and was advised to stop HRT and if so how did you deal with the H flashes, dryness, internal thinning? And has any of you had negative health effects from lubes causing UTI's and such?

I have never had any reaction to lube, and have tried many before I found a few I like. Liquid Silk is currently my favorite. I have been on BioTe pellets for a few years now, and love it! About every 4 months I get new ones implanted in the upper part of my butt, and have a blood test to monitor levels of everything.
For me, there have only been great results and absolutely no downside.

Hopefully, others will give their experiences.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:52 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:49 pm
KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:44 pm
Hi! Relatively new to the forum and I'm loving all the information. My wife and I have been married for 10 years with kids. I relatively recently told her about my hotwife kink. She was actually really receptive and we have been having fun fantasizing. Our communication is great and sex life is on fire again. Our reservation about going much further comes down to how it would affect our life outside of our sex lives. I'm sure this question has been answered before, but searching this thread would take all day. How has pursuing this kink affected your relationship outside of your sex life? Does it mostly stay the same? Anything positive or negative that wasn't expected? Thanks in advance!
I would say that it has been all positive. With that said, there were some tougher moments along the way and we had to trust each other to be totally honest about how we were feeling or what we needed. Sometimes we needed to pause to give ourselves time to regroup and make sure we were both on the same page. If your communication is strong and you are committed to prioritizing each other, I think you will find it a great experience.

Along with everything LFA said so well, It really has been great for us. Once we learned to communicate and trust, it didn't matter when we hit a pothole.
BTW, our lives are only better :D for it!

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:56 pm

Are BioTe pellets Estrogen based?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:18 pm

grnlght wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:56 pm
Are BioTe pellets Estrogen based?
Your doctor does a blood test along with a questionnaire, and then BioTe formulates what you need. Generally, the pellets contain both testosterone and estrogen for both men and women. The amounts are based on what they need. You will be different from my husband and your wife will be different from me.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:38 pm

Thanks for your reply. With her history of breast lumps and cancer in the family it was deemed risk out weighed rewards of HRT. So we are just trying to deal with the symptoms, Back story a bit she went through menopause at age 35 so her body in that respect is 10 years ahead of her age.