What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Blowjob
27%
Intercourse
73%

Total votes: 652

HotWifeDdsHubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by HotWifeDdsHubby » Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 pm

For some odd reason, I have always believed that a woman sucking a guys dick (especially in the realm of hotwifing) was a way of her showing more affection and liking (for lack of better terms) towards him than full blown vaginal penetration. To me, my wife performing oral is way more intimate than vaginal sex.
I would like both hubby's and wives to weigh in on this.
Thanks!
Scott
Keeping Her Happy Since 1989!

unknownone
Prepubescent

Re: What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Interco

Unread post by unknownone » Wed May 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Just my opinion- Bareback intercourse is more intimate than a blowjob. A blowjob is more intimate than sex with condoms.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed May 21, 2014 8:13 pm

I don't think blowjobs are a big deal. Sex of any sort is more intimate for me.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

HotWifeDdsHubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by HotWifeDdsHubby » Wed May 21, 2014 9:34 pm

unknownone wrote:Just my opinion- Bareback intercourse is more intimate than a blowjob. A blowjob is more intimate than sex with condoms.
Very interesting indeed.

BlueDuck
Pervert

Unread post by BlueDuck » Wed May 21, 2014 10:46 pm

HotWifeDdsHubby wrote:For some odd reason, I have always believed that a woman sucking a guys dick (especially in the realm of hotwifing) was a way of her showing more affection and liking (for lack of better terms) towards him than full blown vaginal penetration. To me, my wife performing oral is way more intimate than vaginal sex.
Thanks!
Scott
Agreed. I get much more turned on watching her please a guy orally....especially to the point where she makes him cum. Oral play is much more erotic to me.
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97

HotWifeDdsHubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by HotWifeDdsHubby » Wed May 21, 2014 10:55 pm

BlueDuck wrote:
HotWifeDdsHubby wrote:For some odd reason, I have always believed that a woman sucking a guys dick (especially in the realm of hotwifing) was a way of her showing more affection and liking (for lack of better terms) towards him than full blown vaginal penetration. To me, my wife performing oral is way more intimate than vaginal sex.
Thanks!
Scott
Agreed. I get much more turned on watching her please a guy orally....especially to the point where she makes him cum. Oral play is much more erotic to me.
Agreed. My main hotwife want, per say, is to watch Dd suck a huge dick to orgasm. Funny thing is that I'd prefer to observe from behind to where all I can see is the back of her head bobbing up and down.

ner
Virgin

Unread post by ner » Wed May 21, 2014 11:46 pm

According to Clinton bj is not consider sex at all
The scale from low intimate to high is

1. Light touching
2. Heavy touching
3. Fingering
4. Kissing
5. Blow job
6.intercourse with condom
7.full bare sex

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed May 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Thanks!
Scott
i can't vote here as I love both
Oral sex to completion with another man is hot yes and very intimate, but it watched my sexy wife take one particular black bloke bareback in her bareback while not on any protection three nights in a row, she was 22 at the time mother of two children and it resulted in an abortion, that to me is as intimate as it gets

HotWifeDdsHubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by HotWifeDdsHubby » Thu May 22, 2014 12:47 am

geoffrya wrote:
Thanks!
Scott
i can't vote here as I love both
Oral sex to completion with another man is hot yes and very intimate, but it watched my sexy wife take one particular black bloke bareback in her bareback while not on any protection three nights in a row, she was 22 at the time mother of two children and it resulted in an abortion, that to me is as intimate as it gets
Fuck, I'd say so. Yowsa. Thank you much for the input

yeldarb
Prepubescent

Unread post by yeldarb » Thu May 22, 2014 1:32 am

... I'd add a #8 to your ratings ... ANAL! Esp bareback. Mmmahhhrrrllllhhmph - luverlee, durteee :D

rhinocat
Virgin

Unread post by rhinocat » Thu May 22, 2014 3:48 am

Speaking on behalf of my wife... she finds intercourse to be more intimate and she finds giving a blowjob a power thing. She had told me that sucking a man off and making him cum would make her feel in total control... That turns me on ;)

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu May 22, 2014 6:39 am

i say blow job. when me and my wife first started dating, she didn't suck my cock for a few weeks into the relationship. When we got into hotwifing, she would suck a guys cock she just met that night.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

KJ in CTown
Virgin

Unread post by KJ in CTown » Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 am

I agree with rhinocat. Intercourse is more intimate, blowjobs are more about control; but equally intimate, nevertheless.
I voted Intercourse, but I feel any sexual act is intimate. What about eating her pussy? I consider that to be very intimate.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Thu May 22, 2014 11:32 am

I remove my reasoning. I think you need to have given them and received them to have the full idea. Therefore I did not vote.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Thu May 22, 2014 11:36 am

Intercourse.

bladeage10
Prepubescent

Unread post by bladeage10 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:55 am

Kissing lol I know that isn't one of the options, but for me kissing has always been the most intimate thing. One of our rules is no kissing, ever.

HotWifeDdsHubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by HotWifeDdsHubby » Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

bladeage10 wrote:Kissing lol I know that isn't one of the options, but for me kissing has always been the most intimate thing. One of our rules is no kissing, ever.
I fully agree though Blade. Dd and I do not make out that often and when I watch her and a boy toy do it, it appears very intimate indeed. She tells me all the time that making out wirh a boyfriend does nothing for her, but it still makes me go hmmm. I may have to put your rule in place here lol.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu May 22, 2014 1:53 pm

According to Slick Willy (The Honorable Bill Clinton) blowjob isn't even considered having sex.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

LilTess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by LilTess » Thu May 22, 2014 2:24 pm

When I first dated my future husband Gordon, I blew him for weeks before I let him in my baby maker. Of course, I found he tasted better than any man I had tasted and he wasn't complaining any about the bj's either. Now I always give him a choice of where he wants to come. He usually chooses my pussy. I always go down on him to taste it before, during or after intercourse.

For some reason, if we are in 69 position even if he isn't eating me he cums instantly and he says the orgasm is long and almost excruciating. When I blow him with me kneeling it takes longer. He says it's not as sensitive on the head of his penis.

Most intimate is kissing followed by intercourse. BJ is least intimate. I can fuck or blow a man I am angry with, but I can't kiss him.

Harry1950
Prepubescent

Unread post by Harry1950 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:40 pm

I voted on my feelings when we first started the HW deal. Kissing fine, but we came here for sex. Blow job, wow, I could watch them do oral on each other forever. Fucking - the minute his cock slipped into her pussy it was hot, what I had looked forward to, but it did bring out pangs of jealousy, especially missionary position with then kissing while fucking. Doggie style - just about the same as a blow job. Since I only began to feel pangs of jealousy when they started fucking that is why I voted it more intimate.

hentai hotwife
Experienced

Unread post by hentai hotwife » Thu May 22, 2014 4:27 pm

rhinocat wrote:Speaking on behalf of my wife... she finds intercourse to be more intimate and she finds giving a blowjob a power thing. She had told me that sucking a man off and making him cum would make her feel in total control... That turns me on ;)
I agree with rhinocat's wife that giving a man a blowjob is about control and "giving" him the gift of pleasure, especially if I can make him cum in my mouth. I always feel like I have "made" him do that, and that a man is in my power when I'm pleasuring him with my mouth. Once he has cum, I can swallow his sperm and it's mine, taken from him for my pleasure (unless he tastes awful!). Intercourse can be cold and lacking in intimacy, but letting a man inside me, opening my legs to him, always makes me feel vulnerable and trust is an element that needs to be there or else there is no intimacy. Being fucked from behind doggy-style to me is the opposite of me giving a man a blowjob--the man is in control, and especially if i'm not on all fours but have my face down on the ground with my hands behind my back. I always feel that having my ass up and exposed, waiting for a man to use me sexually and get his own pleasure, is not about intimacy but giving up control to him. Of course, that makes me incredibly horny, and so I get pleasure too out of ceding power and control!

Intimacy is about trust and sharing to me, and so the most intimate sexual act is face to face intercourse, bareback, kissing, looking into each other's eyes, sharing how every move feels--sometimes just by seeing the change in the other's eyes.

Great provocative question!
Japanese woman who has discovered hotwifing
I LOVE BIG WHITE COCK
Our Story: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25695

steve dallas
Prepubescent

Unread post by steve dallas » Thu May 22, 2014 9:09 pm

In the run up to our experience, my wife always said she didn't think she could do a blow job with someone else as it seemed more intimate. So I was pleasantly surprised to see how she took so much time exploring and caressing his cock with her face and hands.

I think her final answer was that a blowjob was her being in control. During sex she expected to be "taken". Oral was about her exerting control over the guy.

ThePunter58
Trainable

Unread post by ThePunter58 » Fri May 23, 2014 3:31 am

I and my wife consider intercourse more intimate than a blowjob.
After that our opinions differers, for her kissing or a blowjob is not specially intimate. Of course that doesn't mean she will blow anyone, but she has stated that she could French kiss almost anyone, man or woman as long as they are decently attractive and clean. I consider her giving a blow job incredibly sexy and hot but about the same as if she is pounded hard from behind. Sexy, wild yes but not exactly intimate.
For me its more intimate to see her spread her legs and being made love to while kissing intensely.
Once as foreplay when we did have a threesome, she sat in his lap, fully dressed and her hands played with his neck and her eyes were closed when they kissed, for me it was almost more intimate than when she did suck him or fuck him. Her view of it? It was just fun, not intimate at all.

rob SE Fla
Trainable

Unread post by rob SE Fla » Fri May 23, 2014 5:07 am

SSQ wrote:I don't think blowjobs are a big deal. Sex of any sort is more intimate for me.
Something tell me with you they are a huge deal! :D

To me they are about the same, I guess it depends on the passion involved.
I find kissing to be the most intimate, and the hardest for me to deal with.
The suspense is terrible.... I hope it will last.
Willie Wonka-1971

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Fri May 23, 2014 6:34 am

According to Dahlia, a BJ is not sex. I asked her this morning if she'd had sex with K this week and she replied "NO". She must have noticed the surprised look on my face, and then quickly added, "Well, he did get 2 BJ's and came in my mouth both times....

not sex mind you, just a blowjob.
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well