What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

Blowjob
27%
Intercourse
73%

Total votes: 652

HotWifeDdsHubby
Prepubescent

Re: What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Interco

Unread post by HotWifeDdsHubby » Fri May 23, 2014 8:32 am

Thanks for all of the input on this guys & gals. Looks like from the poll results alone so far, I am definitely in the minority.
Thanks again everyone, I look forward to your continued input.
Scott
Keeping Her Happy Since 1989!

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Fri May 23, 2014 8:41 am

I voted for intercourse, but only because going down on her wasn't an option. My wife isn't a hotwife yet, but when we fantasize about it, she says that she wouldn't let her boyfriend go down on her, as that's reserved for me. However, she also says that she'd happily give him a blowjob, as that's more like kissing on her intimacy scale.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Samanthasman wrote:Most intimate?

Very slow deep thrusting done bareback and missionary combined with very passionate kissing. There is nothing more intimate than that!
Ditto! I love watching my wife and our friend fuck this way. She lays there legs spread wide open, giving herself to him completely. He takes her completely, burying his huge cock all the way in her pussy. They look at each other as they fuck, they kiss passionately and they tell each it her how wonderful they feel. When she looks up at him and says something like "Your cock feels so good in me!" I nearly pass out. I watch and tell them how beautiful and hot they look together and how much I enjoy seeing them enjoy each other. When they cum, usually simultaneously, I do too. It's very intimate for all three of us.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:38 pm

DrDemento_68 wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:Most intimate?

Very slow deep thrusting done bareback and missionary combined with very passionate kissing. There is nothing more intimate than that!
Ditto! I love watching my wife and our friend fuck this way. She lays there legs spread wide open, giving herself to him completely. He takes her completely, burying his huge cock all the way in her pussy. They look at each other as they fuck, they kiss passionately and they tell each it her how wonderful they feel. When she looks up at him and says something like "Your cock feels so good in me!" I nearly pass out. I watch and tell them how beautiful and hot they look together and how much I enjoy seeing them enjoy each other. When they cum, usually simultaneously, I do too. It's very intimate for all three of us.
Welcome to OHW, DrDemento_68.

:)

Mia

happygirl622
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by happygirl622 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:16 pm

I
Intimacy is about trust and sharing to me, and so the most intimate sexual act is face to face intercourse, bareback, kissing, looking into each other's eyes, sharing how every move feels--sometimes just by seeing the change in the other's eyes.
Couldn't agree more... and this is something I prefer to share with my hubby. FB's are for sex only... the emotional connection I have with hubby is what separates play from the lovemaking I do with the man I will share the rest of my life with.

Cocks are intriguing, fun and like a shiny new toy; blow jobs aren't on the intimacy spectrum for me.

vladdy
Virgin

Unread post by vladdy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:22 pm

In general I think intercourse is.

However, like anything else sexual its not cut and dried, a skilled woman can deliver a very very sensual and intimate blowjob if she wants.

Rick H
Virgin

Unread post by Rick H » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:41 pm

It all depends. But my wife has said she enjoys the "power" she has over the guy during a good BJ, kind of reducing him to a helpless mass of quivering jelly.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:04 pm

On occasion I give R the choice of whether I should cum in her mouth or her pussy. She seems to find cumming in her mouth more intimate, but I favor her pussy most of the time. She loves when I cum in her pussy, so both are terrific. Still, I never turn down a bj.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

rickslc
Prepubescent

Unread post by rickslc » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:44 am

Definitely intercourse in the missionary position. Think about I it for a moment. When you are watching a guy fuck your wife what do you watch the most? I'll bet it's her eyes and face. You're watching the expressions of excitement and pleasure that flash across her face and eyes. Have you ever held her hands and looked in her eyes just as she was having an orgasm? That's what her lover sees in the missionary position and that's why it's the most intimate.

lex3
Virgin

Unread post by lex3 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 am

Interesting topic. I'm currently on a business trip in Asia and decided to avoid visiting some whorehouses with local businessmen, as did a female member of our team.

We sat on a beach drinking local beer and discussing the concept of paying for sex. She told me that if she were in the business, she would charge a lot more for a blowjob than straight out fucking. She considered oral much more intimate.

(BTW, I didn't find out what her pricing was nor what her skills were)

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:17 am

My wife and I were just talking about this yesterday. And we both agreed that oral is more intimate. I think her giving a BJ is more intimate than her fucking (granted, she has never fucked someone else bareback). And she thinks me eating pussy would be more intimate than me fucking another woman.

HWH
Virgin

Unread post by HWH » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:44 pm

I'll go with blowjob. When my wife's on her knees sucking another man's cock, licking and sucking his balls and then swallowing his cum while looking up at this new man for approval...that's pretty fucking intimate

DrKenRamie
Virgin

Unread post by DrKenRamie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:32 pm

HotWifeDdsHubby wrote:Thanks for all of the input on this guys & gals. Looks like from the poll results alone so far, I am definitely in the minority.
Thanks again everyone, I look forward to your continued input.
Scott
Not so fast,,, You are not alone by a long shot... I think it depends on how the blowjob works... A mental thing...

When my wife does this to someone she is savoring it,, it is an intimate thing,, It doesn't take long but when he starts leaking,, she starts moaning craving what's coming next,,, she has orgasms doing it and groaning for him to let her have it...

She is worshiping that thing, and at the same time enjoying her ability to seduce.

Anybody can lay back and get fucked... It happens here too,,, she screams and hollers.

I think a lot of blowjobs and sucking today seem to be "suido" hand jobs ,, nobody cares, lips wrapped around teeth,,, no real sucking,,, just a collection of motions ...

In that case,,, sure it's nothing... But in the case you asked the question, let's carry on ....
To have a hotwife you do not need a husband who wants his wife to have sex with others, you need a wife who wants to have sex with others.

Buttercream
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Buttercream » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Oral on me is the most intimate. Intercourse is next, and there are varying degrees within that. And a blowjob is least intimate.
I am buttery soft and full of cream ;-)

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:35 am

istill believe although both are intimate nothing can be as intimate as watching another mans testicle twitch and pulsate, and seconds later see your wife tense and shudder as she feels the warmth in her of his seed

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 am

geoffrya wrote:istill believe although both are intimate nothing can be as intimate as watching another mans testicle twitch and pulsate, and seconds later see your wife tense and shudder as she feels the warmth in her of his seed
Yes, that is intimate and hot. I love to watch another man cum in my wife. It's kinda the ultimate of sharing her with him. Watching his clock pulse and watching her reaction as he cums inside her is amazing. It's an intimate moment between them and it's intimate between the three of us for them to do that right in front of me. Sometimes she and I hold hands as they fuck. It's intimate to hold your wife's hand and tell her you love her as another man is cumming inside her and she is going wild with pleasure his cock is giving her. My wife likes to talk during sex and I like to hear her tell me how good his cock feels in her as he approaches orgasm. She tells him she can feel it getting bigger and tells him she wants him to fill her up with cum. She tells him she wants to feel his cock shooting off in her and to feel his hot cum filling her pussy. She tells him to hold still when he cums so she can feel him pulsing inside her. When he does, she says she can feel him shooting and feel his cum inside her. She looks ecstatic, her pleasure is intense. He moans as he cums in her and she moans right back. It's incredibly exciting to watch them reach the pinnacle of their fuck. (It's also nice to suck his cock briefly after he pulls out and then dive into her delicious just-fucked pussy, but that's another story.)

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:43 am

I'm sorry to add a new category, but in my mind the most intimate thing my wife has done was after a good long session of fucking, she laid her head on his chest and dozed off. That told me just how comfortable, safe and secure she feels with him.

jeffc2009
Prepubescent

Unread post by jeffc2009 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Intercourse is definitely more intimate to me!

sexyexploration
Virgin

Unread post by sexyexploration » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:49 am

My wife doesn't and has never swallowed or allowed cum anywhere near her mouth unfortunately. So for me, it would be more intimate if she gave a guy a blowjob and swallowed.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:06 am

I voted intercourse, but I consider both to be quite intimate. I love sucking a guy's cock and I always swallow, but it is more of a control thing. Carrying a guy's cum in my stomach feels very good to me, but carrying his cum in my pussy, after laying on my back while he totally takes me over, feels better and more intimate.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:24 am

No contest.

Intercourse, especially missionary, with face to face or full body contact. A close second is laying on my side, being fucked from behind.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:57 am

When she wraps her arms & legs around him to pull him in deeper while she is kissing him. It does not get more intimate than that, love seeing her do that to her FB.

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:36 am

ner wrote:According to Clinton bj is not consider sex at all
The scale from low intimate to high is

1. Light touching
2. Heavy touching
3. Fingering
4. Kissing
5. Blow job
6.intercourse with condom
7.full bare sex
Interesting how different we can feel about this. For me.
1. Light touching
2. Kissing (not open mouth)
3. Heavy touching
4. fingering
Open mouth kissing/making out
5. hand job
6. intercourse (Covered or not)
7. Blow job
8. Anal

Sc0rp10N
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sc0rp10N » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:24 pm

My opinion- full beginning to end blow job is awesome, but is not terribly intimate. I voted for intercourse, but, with conditions. Sex is just sex to me, it means no chandeliers. MAKING LOVE and FUCKING are passionate, intimate, tethered to the heart and soul, I don't want my wife to just do the thing, I want to wake up her inner beast with this. I want her to be able to feel true, deep, soulful LUST for another man BUT ALSO FOR ME. It's like having a split personality, sometimes I WANT to be submissive while she takes control of our sex life, but most of the time I enjoy being the dominant one. And not just dominant, but lustful. I guess what I really want is just for some of my lust to rub off on her. It gets tiring always being in charge. I want to see WANT in her eyes again. LUST.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:30 am

For me it's bj hands down. Part of that would be while I have never yet gotten to orgasm from oral I enjoy it and really enjoy the intimacy that can be expressed by mouth or even by hand. The giver yes has control and so there can be a power thing but to me it's simply about the giver getting in sync with their partner's response.

Are many piv or pia sex acts more intimate than many BJs? Sure, intimacy is what happens between people.

Best for me is knowing that she's done this for others, brought her other lovers to completion with hands or mouth when I know I just don't (so far, 41 years of sex) get there that way.

<edit>When we fuck (in my experience) I just can't be as in tune with my lover, thrusting brings stimulation to both and it's great when it adds up to orgasm but with my fingers and my mouth I can set pace, tease, and bring my partner to and over the edge of orgasm exactly when I want. Again, partly because it doesn't work with me I see incredible intimacy when I see my partner suck off or jerk off her lover.
Last edited by pancuckold on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious