What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

Blowjob
27%
Intercourse
73%

Total votes: 652

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

Unread post by zorro » Sun May 24, 2020 7:50 pm

R says that the real intimacy involves time with me. A FB can help get her hot and lubricated, but that doesn't make it intimate, just arousing. Fucking a FB is more intimate than sucking. And intercourse with me is the most intimate, more so than a blowjob. So a FB can help her prepare for greater intimacy with me.

Curiously, our regular FB prefers blowjobs over fucking. Maybe he is avoiding the intimacy.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sun May 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Intercourse of course

SirKay
Virgin

Unread post by SirKay » Mon May 25, 2020 1:03 am

I would describe intercourse as more intimate. It’s practically impossible to do on any worthwhile level with a high degree of intimacy.

However, a blowjob isn’t always just a blowjob, or at least it isn’t always just as simple as having someone put your cock in their mouth. I’ve enjoyed the coming of some women who are, quite simply, amazing, at giving head. From a slow and sensual edging session drawn out over an hour or more, where she’s really worshipping my cock, to a more demanding face-fucking session where I’m pushing her limits to the extremes, and practically challenging her to yield to my own pleasure, are both exceptionally intimate acts, that for me at least, rival intercourse.

My current girlfriend can actually cum from sucking in a particular manner. There’s no magic formula as such, but happy to explain in more detail if anyone is interested. We were ‘training’ a particular hotwife to do so as well. Things were progressing nicely until a sports injury on my part put a unexpected halt to things earlier in the year, which then ran into lockdown.

It would be quite exquisite to watch the expression on her cucks face if she ever did achieve a full orgasm from sucking me!
Last edited by SirKay on Mon May 25, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:10 am

I believe possibly the most intimate act is your wife spreading her legs as you eat a fresh hot creampie.

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:04 am

My wife M told me that she blew everyone she went out with but she didn’t fuck everyone. When we were first married my friend Frank and I were in the kitchen getting drinks with M. I told Frank what she said and He said to her is that true. She went over to him pulled his zipper down and pulled his cock out. She blew him in the kitchen with his wife sitting in the living room. Fucking hot,Frank became her BF and I became her cuckold. The 3 of us loved our new lifestyle.

Jjhw311ohw
Experienced

Unread post by Jjhw311ohw » Wed May 27, 2020 8:26 pm

Cuckold12 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 6:04 am
My wife M told me that she blew everyone she went out with but she didn’t fuck everyone. When we were first married my friend Frank and I were in the kitchen getting drinks with M. I told Frank what she said and He said to her is that true. She went over to him pulled his zipper down and pulled his cock out. She blew him in the kitchen with his wife sitting in the living room. Fucking hot,Frank became her BF and I became her cuckold. The 3 of us loved our new lifestyle.
Wow! I would love for my wife to do that!

Niceguysj99
Experienced

Unread post by Niceguysj99 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:53 pm

For me, kissing is more intimate than oral sex or penetration.
Our History Part 1. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=56964
Our History Part 2. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57027

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sun May 31, 2020 3:47 pm

Blow job, simply because my wife never gave me one before she met her lover. He was such a dynamo in bed compared to me it awakened her inner sexual tigress. Even that very first time they fucked she was so delighted after her fourth orgasm after an hour of fucking she happily took his great big cock into her mouth and sucked him hard until he exploded deep down her throat. She was out of her mind and wild and free. He told her that was the best blow job he'd ever had - and it was her first!
When she told me about it I nearly fainted in ecstasy. My dear sweet lovely homemaker mother of 3 wife did THAT to another man??

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:05 am

Definitely depends on the circumstances. I've seen some pretty non-intimate intercourse! I chose blowjob mostly because I love watching her suck dick, and it's is hot to imagine her as devoting herself to pleasuring someone else.

xxforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by xxforfun » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 am

It's funny how this seems to have morphed into the question of how intimate kissing is. My wife wouldn't suck another man's cock, nor kiss him but would happily let him touch her anywhere and allow him to go bare and even cum inside. Yet kissing is off the menu. But if she was caught cheating and the old line "oh but we only kissed" then it is seen as less intimate than sex. That's where I, as the male species simply does not get it!!! :roll:

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:55 am

A kiss is intimate.
A blow job is sex.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:56 pm

sara c wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:55 am
A kiss is intimate.
A blow job is sex.
I totally agree with your comment. It’s pretty simple, no kissing no fucking.

Pauline

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:24 pm

To me there is no question that intercourse is more intimate, what can be more intimate than your wife letting a guy slide his cock into her pussy and fucking her, possibly bare and possibly cumming in her. However from a spectators point of view a blowjob can be way more erotic and arousing. Visually you get to see so much more of your wife worshipping another guys cock with her mouth.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:08 am

sara c wrote:
A kiss is intimate.
A blow job is sex.
I was watching and videoing my wife fucking with her longest term boyfriend, 12 years plus. He was fucking her bare in the missionary position and supporting his weight on his arms. I watched that magic moment as he started to shake and then filled her womb with his seed. At that moment my wife wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close for a very passionate kiss.

I love to replay that moment and see just how passionate it can get when she fucks other guys, or should I say makes love to them.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Re: What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Interco

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:41 am

LilTess wrote:
Thu May 22, 2014 2:24 pm
I can fuck or blow a man I am angry with, but I can't kiss him.
I love that perspective -- never heard the notion put that way before.

Although I'm in awe of intimacy between a woman and man in all-encompassing terms and rarely rank its manifestations, an inevitably overwhelming question in my mind when my fiancée has been with another man is how they kissed -- notably their first kiss...and how they kissed while making love.

Btw, another inevitably dominant question is whether -- and how -- they 69ed, an incendiary hint of how hot they were for each other.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:51 am

For me it's intercourse, knowing that my wife has given blowjobs to men to keep them from fucking her.

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:42 am

Curioushubby99 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:08 am
sara c wrote:
A kiss is intimate.
A blow job is sex.
I was watching and videoing my wife fucking with her longest term boyfriend, 12 years plus. He was fucking her bare in the missionary position and supporting his weight on his arms. I watched that magic moment as he started to shake and then filled her womb with his seed. At that moment my wife wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close for a very passionate kiss.

When I’m in an orgy my mouth is always active- kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling. Here especially kissing is no more intimate than sucking a cock.

I love to replay that moment and see just how passionate it can get when she fucks other guys, or should I say makes love to them.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:38 am

When she sucks dick, it's like shaking hands with a new friend. But when she spreads her legs wide to allow him to penetrate her vagina with his big hard cock and fuck her for a while, that is much more intimate.

stag611
Experienced

Unread post by stag611 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:18 am

It depends on the scale of intimacy with both acts. If the sex is just sex and is something like doggy or reverse cowgirl which is less intimate, I believe a good blowjob is more intimate. When I think of my gf doing it, I'd find it much hotter if I saw her blowing her lover as best as she can, looking up at him lovingly and begging for his cum, then swallowing every drop. I'd rather that over her just being pounded like a sex doll from behind. However, more passionate sex still takes the cake for overall intimacy.

Nycadmanx
Experienced

Unread post by Nycadmanx » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:35 pm

When my wife sucks a bull's cock, that's when I feel most aroused - the intimacy involved in it. The only one that tops that is bareback intercourse where he cums deep inside her, claiming her as his. Wow, I love that.

HWQuest
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWQuest » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:02 am

I would have to say intercourse, although, my wife feels that kissing another man is just as intimate.

bob44044
Virgin

Re: What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Interco

Unread post by bob44044 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:08 pm

ner wrote:
Wed May 21, 2014 11:46 pm
According to Clinton bj is not consider sex at all
The scale from low intimate to high is

1. Light touching
2. Heavy touching
3. Fingering
4. Kissing
5. Blow job
6.intercourse with condom
7.full bare sex
Can't agree with that list, more realistic:

1. Kissing
2. Light touching
3. Heavy touching
4. Fingering
5. Blow job
6.intercourse with condom
7.full bare sex

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:57 am

To me watching her suck his cock and balls is her showing the respect and her need for his superior cock. Intercourse is the ultimate sexual act, she willingly spreads her legs wide so he can mount and penetrate her bareback . She knows at this point that he will deposit his cum deep inside her belly.
For me its intercourse over blowjobs.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:51 am

In general we both certainly would vote for intercourse, but I think it heavily depends on the situation about how intimate you experience it.

As for kissing - I would not put this in the first place... of course kissing can be intimate, too but there are so many ways to kiss someone that I would put kissing in general in the first place.
In contrast to that intercourse always requires a certain amount of intimacy...
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:15 am

I look at it this way. Either can be the most intimate at a given point in time.

If a hotwife or hotGF willingly pleasures a guy with a fantastic blowjob, taking her time to edge him and build up his climax, then telling him she wants him to cum in her mouth - swallowing it all and then licking him clean - is a GIFT to him. HER gift - that she WANTED to do for him to give him extreme pleasure. It shows how much she wants to please him & make him feel great. It's her feminine POWER over him, making him melt, to make him cum for her, that makes it intimate - especially if she doesn't readily and WILLINGLY give oral pleasure to her husband or long-term S.O.

I agree with another poster who said a slow, sensuous, lengthy 69 session is a demonstration of how HOT they are for each other. It's how my wife and I have our most intense orgasms - 69-ing to orgasm. Both are driving each other crazy at the same time, and savoring ALL the sensations of giving AND receiving.

And bareback intercourse, performed - IMO - in a sensuous way, so as to draw out and savor all the sensations and emotional connection, can be as intimate as it gets, especially when the lady WANTS his cum inside her, and his climax makes her climax at the same time. The period at the end of the sentence for intercourse is when the lady (hotwife or hotGF) wants her lover to make love to her anally, and begging for him to cum inside her tush.

If any couple can enjoy ALL of those sensuous, erotic methods in one sexual session - possibly a passion-filled overnight tryst - that is a very lucky, satiated, and happy couple!! What a fantastic "sexual mini-vacation" for a hotwife or hotGF before returning home to her husband or long-term S.O.