What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

Blowjob
27%
Intercourse
73%

Total votes: 652

dickiea584
Experienced

Re: What Do You Consider More Intimate? A Blowjob Or Intercourse

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:40 pm

My wife believes BJ will consider more intimate since she can taste the fluid discharge from the cock if she does it without condom.

BritCouple15
Trainable

Unread post by BritCouple15 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:16 am

A blowjob 100%.

There’s something special about a woman pleasuring a man with her mouth, taking the time to go over every inch of his cock using her mouth and looking up at the man… it’s just wow and when she takes cum in the mouth or on her face… just wow… a cum covered smile is amazing.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:45 pm

Yeah, I don't like seeing her suck cock. I much prefer watching her take a good fuck. For me it's about the guy pleasuring Amy, not Amy pleasuring him. The guy's here to work and to satisfy my honey.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:04 pm

For me it’s intercourse along with kissing. A blowjob to completion including swallowing is certainly an intimate act but intercourse along with passionate kissing to me is more intimate. Suze agrees with me on this. In her words, “I feel extremely intimate and surrendered while on my back and him on top while I plunge my tongue into his mouth”. So naughty she is.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:10 am

One of the hottest things I've seen was a video of her giving a guy a blowjob, but then having a big orgasm while she was blowing him. OMG

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:02 am

Ask women. If they trust you, they'll give you an honest answer.

Women -including my wife- have told me that blowjobs are more intimate than fucking.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:07 am

my wife will give bjs easily, it is tougher to get her to screw

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:43 am

I think they are both equally intimate. However, when I first started dating my wife, she didn't suck my cock for about a month month and a half. But she did let me fuck her and cum inside her.

When we got involved in the lifestyle she would effortlessly suck other men's cocks that she had just met that night. It soon became a huge turn on for me.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:36 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:02 am

Women -including my wife- have told me that blowjobs are more intimate than fucking.
I’ll tell Suze she doesn’t know what she’s talking about or what she’s thinking.

I think it’s up to the individual person and situation. I don’t think Suze was being dishonest but perhaps you know something I don’t.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:40 pm

I consider bare fucking to be the most intimate, oral with swallowing the next. Outside of sex, and even with it, kissing can be very intimate. But, still, taking a man bare and having him cum in my pussy, ass, or mouth is all intimate; I'm receiving his semen, his essence, and my body is absorbing it.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:07 am

To me both are very intimate, in her ass even more so. My wife passionately kissing her lover is really personal as well and a huge turn on for me.

My wife considers a blowjob the most intimate, she can fuck lots of type of guys easily but only gives a blowjob if she really likes the guy and only then when the guys dick is quite big, the small ones or average size don’t turn her on.

I’m average size and she practically never gives me oral. She has a regular boyfriend that comes to our house every couple of months and his dick is huge, really big and beautiful. She sucks his very intense, long and deep, after that she always tells him she never does sucks mine.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:36 am

I choose blowjob because I always believed the reverse was true. I think it's much more intimate to go down on a woman than fuck her.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:28 am

Macster84 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:36 pm
Tank Turner wrote:

I’ll tell Suze she doesn’t know what she’s talking about or what she’s thinking.

I think it’s up to the individual person and situation. I don’t think Suze was being dishonest but perhaps you know something I don’t.
I'd recommend that you ask your wife. If she trusts you, she'll give you the right answer.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:12 am

luvwives999 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:36 am
I choose blowjob because I always believed the reverse was true. I think it's much more intimate to go down on a woman than fuck her.
My wife and I think exactly like you. She thinks that receiving anal sex is most intimate. She's naked, vulnerable, her entire genital region is open to view, and when she cums she is in a trance. She has told me that women reveal the most intimate parts of their bodies to men when they go down on them.

My wife and many other women have told me giving blowjobs is more intimate than fucking.

My wife did anal sex mostly for her long ago boyfriends. Ironically, most of her boyfriends begged her for anal sex. After they had it a few times, they lost interest in it. From memory along, she had only one boyfriend who had routine anal sex with her.

My wife still does anal sex if she's in an anal sex mood and the guy knows how to have anal sex. Our friend Brad (more her friend than mine) has a thick 8 1/2". They tried anal sex. He was too big for her ass. He was a true gentleman. When it became painful for her, she told him to stop. He did without question. She said he didn't get half of his heavily silicone coated cock inside of her ass before she stopped him.

I can see why many (most) women think blowjobs are more intimate than fucking. I remember college keggers and toga parties. Bent over coeds with their togas over their asses with dudes fucking them is not intimate. It was a lot of fun, but not intimate.

I remember an All-American appearing chick from one of my courses. She was good looking, not a scorching hot fox; she was good looking. She had a sweet and adorable personality. She had dark blond hair that cascaded beyond her shoulders. She was quiet and shy. She had spectacular legs. She wore shorts most of the time during summer months. I saw her on her knees in a corner sucking some guy's cock in a bedroom at a college party. I was looking for a place to fuck a chick, but there was a couple fucking on the bed. She made eye contact with me while she was giving that dude a blowjob. My impression was she was drunk and just met him at the party. I never acknowledged her or gave any indication that I knew her.

A few days later, she was in a hallway next to our classroom door. I made eye contact with her while I walked to the doorway. She had an almost desperate look in her eyes. Before she could say anything, I greeted her by her name (I can't remember her name.), and asked her if she had experienced the same difficulty I had with an assignment. She had a confused look on her face. I kept it going. I showed her a random question that I told her I couldn't understand. Her eyes were glued on mine in attempt to figure out my demeanor. I would not let her talk about what I saw her doing some four nights earlier. I never mentioned it, and I prevented her from mentioning it. She finally got it. I do remember her worry dissipating and her smiling at me. We remained buddies for the rest of the course. She knew I respected her as much as I ever had. She was an All-American coed who did what many drunk coeds did at college parties. If I hadn't have been seeing another chick, I would have hit on her. When I saw her on campus, I always went out of my why to say, "Hi," to her and ask how she was doing. I never said a word about what I saw, and she knew that she did not owe me an explanation. She knew she could trust me to keep her sexual activity confidential. She probably married a rock star and is living in a castle with servants.

A lot of people called them outta control or wild college parties. In reality, they were normal college parties with a lot of drunk dudes and chicks engaged in spontaneous, random sex.

Picture a woman politician in your mind's eye as a drunk coed sucking a random dude's cock. I'd guess it's more likely than not that she did while at college parties. I knew a pastor's daughter who couldn't keep her legs closed.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:43 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:28 am
Macster84 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:36 pm
Tank Turner wrote:

I'd recommend that you ask your wife. If she trusts you, she'll give you the right answer.
Again with the assumption of lack of truth and or trust. Original post states she agreed with what I posted. The insinuation of a lack of trust between is a bit much. You know nothing about us… thank god.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:10 pm

Macster84 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:43 am
Again with the assumption of lack of truth and or trust. Original post states she agreed with what I posted. The insinuation of a lack of trust between is a bit much. You know nothing about us… thank god.
Some people write so much, assume so much, and know so little. They don't want to know anything about you ;), you're not the subject. Don't let it bother you :D.

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:50 pm

Brought this up to my lady last night, I expected her to answer “intercourse, of course”, but nope, she said a blowjob is more intimate in her opinion.

Hopefully she’ll stop by and give her explanation better than I could. I guess it makes sense after seeing a lady’s viewpoint.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:41 pm

I would have answered "intercourse" without hesitation. But then I never realized until reading this thread that there were so many who had a differing opinion. Goes to show that one size doesn't fit all. Also shows the wisdom of the moderators that they don't permit the forum to be used for nasty put downs for opinions we don't agree with.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:57 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:10 pm
Macster84 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:43 am
Some people write so much, assume so much, and know so little. They don't want to know anything about you ;), you're not the subject. Don't let it bother you :D.

:D
Thank you Farmgirl, my hope is for Suze to join and get verified. Understandably she saw it as someone telling her that her feelings were not valid and that she wasn’t being honest. It’s annoying but most certainly the way it is now.
We figure it’s different for everyone and to each their own. And that goes for just about everything. Suze enjoys your posts.

Thank you again,
S

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:38 pm

Statein88 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:50 pm
Brought this up to my lady last night, I expected her to answer “intercourse, of course”, but nope, she said a blowjob is more intimate in her opinion.

Hopefully she’ll stop by and give her explanation better than I could. I guess it makes sense after seeing a lady’s viewpoint.
After responding to the poll, I see I’m in the minority. But sticking to the points in the poll, intercourse versus BJ, IMO, BJs seem more intimate to me. Having someone’s dick, literally, in your face, seems pretty intimate. I’m guessing, for the guys, having your dick between someone’s teeth requires a high degree of vulnerability and trust.
Proud wife of StateIn88

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:04 am

Ask Bill Clinton. He doesn’t think a BJ constitutes sex. LOL

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:07 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:04 am
Ask Bill Clinton. He doesn’t think a BJ constitutes sex. LOL
Thank you, Davao. I needed a Saturday morning laugh.