Another man's baby

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lovinghusband
Pervert

Re: Another man's baby

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:30 am

finn wrote:Does anyone other than me think about the baby that was killed or in euphemism, "taken out"?
Well, I do feel sorry for that baby ... and I don't think Tina would resort to a termination in her present state of mind
Our Ongoing Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28655

Our Picture Thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54264

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 am

She does love him...Reality is that she also loves you and without you, her lover would have never been in her life. She's very grateful for that. No matter what...It is hot to understand how she does feel for him and how she is able to share her heart, but that love makes for some hot passion and she loves that cock of his and will spread her legs for him and take his cock and cum whenever he wants. He's got that kind of power over her and you know it and love it too.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:22 pm

CuckOfSexyWife wrote:She does love him...Reality is that she also loves you and without you, her lover would have never been in her life. She's very grateful for that. No matter what...It is hot to understand how she does feel for him and how she is able to share her heart, but that love makes for some hot passion and she loves that cock of his and will spread her legs for him and take his cock and cum whenever he wants. He's got that kind of power over her and you know it and love it too.
You've really hit the nail on the head, CuckOfSexyWife ...

LilWade
Virgin

Unread post by LilWade » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:45 pm

lovinghusband wrote:
LilWade wrote:My woman had another man's baby when she and I were split up for about 15 months. Back together now.
So you have accepted the baby as your step-child?
Yes, I have.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 am

LilWade wrote:
lovinghusband wrote:
LilWade wrote:My woman had another man's baby when she and I were split up for about 15 months. Back together now.
So you have accepted the baby as your step-child?
Yes, I have.
I salute you for that ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:41 am

lovemy45hw wrote:Ok lovinghusband my wife and I have made it a point to read your thread over the past two days and find it amazing the change of your relationship during this time. We are a hotwife couple only. I don't play but LOVE to share my wife. My wife has one guy in particular that she really enjoys and our thread about her dom is who I am speaking of. She had feelings for him that are more related to selfishness more than love. She wants both of us whenever she can have us is what she told me yesterday. LOL!!
I want you to know that I am judging you some but whatever you and your wife decide to do and how to live your life I am in full support of and I appreciate you sharing your journey with all of us on OHW. However, I am not so sure your wife loves him. I just really don't think love comes through just sex or over a 5 day period no matter how good it was. You two have spent so much of your lives together and have shared so much more. I believe her words of love are a direct result of lust from sexual prowess. I am sure if she had a child with someone else that you would nurture that child which means your a great person. Although, I do recall you said she was on contraceptives right??? So she cant get pregnant. Then her words to him are just trying to get him in the mindset of cumming in your wife to create a baby, which would be more of an intense orgasm knowing your creating a child. Trust me, I know that feeling well. Our last child my wife looked at me and said you just got me pregnant! LOL!! She was right too and my orgasm was beyond anything I had at the time.
Also, if she is not on the pill and your in your early forties then I figure you cant have children for some reason?? If I am right on that then I am assuming that she does want to be a mother which could be whats driving her feelings toward this man. I know what happens when you assume but I just need a little more background. Also, when this all started and your wife broke down and admitted her affair and the baby, why didn't you tell her about you sleeping around also or did you?? If you didn't then I think that was a lack of communication on your part.
Either way I wish the best for the two of you and would like to hear the rest of the details with Rick that weekend. Have fun!!!
I too doubt if she really loves him … You may remember that I have been encouraging her to show more emotional involvement with her extramarital lovers and to be more vocal in expressing her love for them … I must say that I really get turned on when I hear her expressing her love for another man who has his cock stuffed up her pussy … I guess it also turns her on … I tend to agree that it is ultimately lust that keeps things going in this lifestyle

Presently she is on an intrauterine contraceptive device, so it is unlikely that she will get pregnant … she obviously keeps touching on the illicit pregnancy issue to add an element of taboo to bring the sexual encounter to new heights of lustful excitement … Rick does not know that she is on contraception and he does not seem to have any qualms about making her pregnant … The whole thought of her being impregnated by her black lover seems to really excite me

With regard to your question on whether I have spoken to her about my own 'sleeping around', I must admit that the topic has never arisen … but you must also take into consideration the fact that to date she has never spoken about her own sexual adventures experienced prior to her true colors being betrayed by the illicit pregnancy …

Tina knows that I frequent this site and I did once take her surfing through some of the threads here, but I did not tell her that I was also posting details of our own sex life … Maybe I would have told her more about it if she had shown some interest … she is generally not so computer savvy

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:41 am

lovemy45hw wrote:Dude, just to let you know you are headed for a major problem. If do not practice full disclosure with your wife in this lifestyle you are headed for disaster!! I hope the best for you but I know from experience to be completely open and honest with your wife and her lovers. It will work much better that way and you will get much more out of the relationship. Two facts still remain that she has no clue about. One, you did not express to her what you were doing with other women and that she has not read your threads on this site. In my opinion you need to come clean which will increase both of your endeavors in this lifestyle. My wife had full disclosure and reads and agrees with everything I post or look at.
Hi lovemy45hw

Thanks for your valued feedback.

I agree that full disclosure is the ideal in this lifestyle. My wife and I are very open and honest with each other
as far as our current lifestyle is concerned, but I feel that the word 'completely' applies to an extreme situation
which may not be very practical. Sometimes you have to keep certain things to yourself to maintain a harmonious
relationship. I share with Tina most of what I currently do with other women just as she shares with me what she
does with other men.

Our previous lifestyle, before we got into this free relationship, was completely different. To go into a discussion
with each other about our previous extramarital activities will precipitate a lot of negativity which may be disastrous
for our present lifestyle. If the situation does arise which gives an opportunity to dig into the past, then I wouldn't
mind bringing up some issues. Otherwise it's best to let bygones be bygones.

With regard to my threads on this wonderful site, I would love to open all the stuff up to Tina, but I do not think
the time is right yet. I will have to go into it with caution, step by step. I do not want my wife to feel betrayed
by our intimate secrets and private details being displayed to the whole world.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am

Once we got home, I sank into the sofa in the living room while Rick made himself comfortable on the armchair directly opposite and facing me. Tina went over to the audio player to get some soft music going before plopping onto Rick's lap. She cuddled into him before looking straight into my eyes with a smile on her face.

“You okay darling?” she asked.

I just nodded my head.

“You okay with Rick and me making out?” she asked again.

“I'm okay,” I responded, “I really want to see the two of you enjoying each other. Why don't you start off with a nice long kiss? And I want you to say whatever you feel like saying to each other. I want to see and hear how much you love each other. Just pretend that I'm not here.”

With that I sat back and watched as my wife's arms slithered around her lover's neck while he tightened his hold around her waist. Their lips met, softly at first, then more firmly, grinding together in a smothering kiss.

Rick's hands began to roam impatiently over the bare smoothness of her back. Tina let out soft muffled murmurs as her lover crushed her mouth with his.

After a while, their lips parted momentarily and I could just make out Tina's voice as she whispered soft loving words to her man, “I love you darling … I need you … I want you to make me all yours … I have waited for you for so long … I want your seed deep inside me ...”

“I'm gonna fuck your brains out, darling ...” I heard Rick respond, “I'm gonna fill you up with my hot juices … I love you so much, baby ...”

As Rick clamped his mouth over Tina's, I noticed his hand working to unfasten the knot at the back of her neck. It was not long before her lovely breasts were dangling fully exposed over the top of her dress.

Rick's large black hand moved to Tina's chest, cupping her milky white breasts, first one then the other, squeezing and kneading her globes while his mouth remained glued to hers.

This was the guy who had fucked my wife for five nights in a row while I was away on business. This was the man with whom my wife had cheated, recklessly allowing him to fuck her fertile pussy bareback. This was the man who had filled my wife's womb with his semen, sowing his seed deep inside her womb, breeding her as his own woman, impregnating her with their love child, depositing his baby in my wife's womb …

The effect of the alcohol was still lingering in my body. I lay back on the sofa, still keeping an eye on the two lovers as they claimed each other. Rick's lips moved down to briefly caress Tina's neck before venturing lower to relish my wife's firm round breasts. He kissed and nibbled on her boobs, then proceeded to suck on her taut nipples.

While Rick worked on my wife's tits, he gradually eased her dress down her slender waist. When Tina's dress was down to her hips, Rick looked up at her face in loving admiration.

“You are beautiful,” he complimented my half-naked wife, “ You have such a beautiful body … a body to die for … If you were my wife I would fuck you every single day ...”

Tina gave a soft smile to her lover, “I would be so lucky and blessed to have you as my husband … I would want you inside me every single moment … I would want to be perpetually flooded with your thick fluids in my womb ...”

In one swift move Tina undid the waistband and unzipped Rick's pants. Then, in another well-practiced move, she scooped out his piece of hard meat over the top of his underwear.

I looked in awe as my wife got on her knees in front of Rick and gripped his black cock by its long thick shaft. Without wasting any time, she slipped the whole length of his monstrous cock into her mouth and into the depths of her throat. Then, with her lips wrapped around the enormous tool. she began to rhythmically work up and down its full length.

Rick unbuttoned his shirt and discarded it. He held on to Tina's head with both hands as he enjoyed the intense stimulation which I knew Tina was capable of providing. I noticed his buttocks rocking in unison with Tina's head.

It was really turning on to watch my wife working on her lover's engorged and throbbing cock. I had to hold on to my crotch when she began to lick and suck the swollen glans. Then she licked the shaft all the way down to the base, and I nearly exploded when I saw the way she tasted every inch of his scrotum before taking his loaded balls one by one into her mouth.

“Oh my gawd … oh my gawd ...” that was all Rick could manage to utter in ecstasy as my good wife ravished his virile genitals.

When Tina finally got pushed back by her black lover, I knew that Rick was on the verge of an ejaculation which was still rather premature. His cock was really huge and hard, throbbing incessantly in the heat of the moment.

Tina stood up and let her dress slip down from her well-formed hips. With her dress lying ruffled at her ankles, my wife was now totally naked. She stood in front of Rick almost like a sacrificial offering to his erect phallus.

“Come on buddy, take her upstairs,” I suggested to Rick, “Lay her on her marriage bed and make her all yours … give her the fuck of her life ...”

Rick gave a quick glance towards me, and stood up in front of Tina to let her help him get out of his tight pants and underwear. Then Rick picked my wife up in his strong arms and carried her towards the staircase.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:14 am

Woah.... I don't know if I could handle that particular guy being my wife's bbc boyfriend... I'm pretty liberal but I would see that as too far. This is hot af tho, so I feel you. Be careful tho
Ohio

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:13 pm

michael8401 wrote:Woah.... I don't know if I could handle that particular guy being my wife's bbc boyfriend... I'm pretty liberal but I would see that as too far. This is hot af tho, so I feel you. Be careful tho
Thanks michael8401 for your cautionary advice ... I agree that our situation is pretty reckless ... but we have been in similar situations before and have come out even stronger and closer ...

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Excuse me, if I sound impatient, but did Rick visited you again since that weekend in April? Or was this an one-time thing, which probabely would be a wise action?
I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think you mentioned that he was married, too?

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:11 am

MaxCargo wrote:Excuse me, if I sound impatient, but did Rick visited you again since that weekend in April? Or was this an one-time thing, which probabely would be a wise action?
I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think you mentioned that he was married, too?
I wouldn't want to jump ahead in my story ... But just to quench your curiosity, yes, he did come again after that last weekend of April ... and, yes, he is married ... and he is working on also getting his wife involved in this lifestyle

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:37 am

I wanted to let the couple go upstairs and have some time to themselves. So I just lay there on the sofa with my eyes closed, reminiscing about our tortuous journey through this exciting lifestyle and Tina's transformation from 'innocent' wife to promiscuous slut. I also enjoyed some flashbacks of the earlier part of the evening when Tina and Rick began to reconnect emotionally and to a certain extent physically.

I must have dozed off because I was suddenly jolted out of my reverie by my wife's loud screams. I jumped off the sofa and hurried up the stairs. The master bedroom door was wide ajar.

My wife was lying on the bed with her bottom at the very edge, her legs wide apart and her lover on his knees with his head buried between her thighs. I could hear the slurping sounds of Rick's lips and tongue as he relished the heavenly taste of Tina's hot and very wet pussy.

My wife was very vocal and loud as she made no effort to hide her pleasure and ecstasy. Her body writhed and convulsed repeatedly as she enjoyed wave after wave of orgasmic delight.

I moved closer to the bed and leaned down to kiss Tina on her lips. She returned my kiss with full enthusiasm as Rick continued to eat her pussy. I steadied her head with one hand on her head and the other on her jaw while my lips pressed down firmly on her partially open mouth. I felt a special pleasure stealing the passionate kiss from my wife as she lay possessed by another man.

After what seemed like an eternity, Rick turned Tina over to lie on her tummy before proceeding to lick her bums. Tina screamed when he parted her legs and licked her perineum. She screamed even louder when he parted her butt cheeks and licked her anal orifice.

Later I moved to a chair next to the bed when Tina got down and sat on the floor with her back resting against the side of the bed and her head thrown back over the edge of the bed. Rick stood on the floor astride her. As he crouched over her head while supporting himself with his hands on the bed, his huge black cock hovered menacingly over her face. He spent some time rubbing his member over her lust-filled face before thrusting it into her open mouth. I was surprised that my wife did not choke or gag when her lover's long thick cock slid deep into her throat.

I watched in awe as Rick began to mercilessly mouth-fuck my wife. She received blow after blow of his hard piston as he pounded again and again into her throat. Occasionally he would pause to let my wife lick his throbbing shaft and engorged head. What amazed me was the confidence and almost practiced skill with which my wife was taking the punishing strokes into her mouth.

Looking at the coordinated manner in which the two of them were working, I wondered whether this was indeed only the second time that they had got together. Anyone watching them would think that they were regular sex partners.

At the rate he was going I expected Rick to explode any time soon in my wife's mouth. He kept making grunting sounds in his throat and on a couple of occasions he pressed deeply into her as if he was about to ejaculate.

I was taken aback when, in a well-coordinated move, Rick pulled his cock completely out of Tina's mouth and helped her get back on the edge of the bed. Then, in one swift stroke, he plunged his massive cock deep into her cunt. Tina screamed in what I guess was pleasure and pain.

Still standing on the floor, now crouched over her pelvis between her legs, Rick began to fuck my wife with powerful strokes that drove his cock into the depths of her womb. Each time he pulled back, he withdrew his penis completely out of her vagina to display its glorious size and color before slamming it back into her.

My wife's lover fucked her like that for a good fifteen minutes before coaxing her to move up to the center of the bed where he got to work on her in missionary style. Now he clamped his mouth over hers while making love to her with more passion and soft tenderness.

Occasionally their lips parted and they expressed their feelings for each other. Rick lovingly stroked the sides of Tina's face while her hands caressed the back of his body.

“Oh darling, how I wish I had your big cock inside me every single day ...” I heard my wife confess her inner desires to her lover, “Filling the emptiness in the depths of my womb with your love and juices ...”

“Yes love ...” Rick whispered loud enough for me to hear, “It feels so nice to be inside you … I wish you were mine … and only mine ...”

“Fuck me, lover … don't stop … fuck me hard …“ my wife begged, as Rick quickened his rhythm.

It was a long fuck, culminating in my wife enjoying a powerful orgasm, her body arching and tightening as Rick maintained a steady rhythm sliding in and out of her. Finally, he gave a loud groan and pressed deep into her, his body rocking in ecstasy as his hot juices gushed into her womb.

Having witnessed the consummation of their deep love, I decided to leave them to bask in the aftermath of their carnal union. Without disrupting their loving engrossment in each other as they lay drained and exhausted, I slipped out of the master bedroom and went to bed in the guest room.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:20 am

It was past ten in the morning when I got jolted out of bed by my wife's loud orgasmic cries. A peek into the next room brought me up to date with the seemingly inexhaustible couple's antics. They were still at it - or maybe they were back at it – doggy-style now. Rick's big black cock was buried deep inside my wife's shit hole. Tina had her face buried in a big fluffy pillow as her lover's tool slammed repeatedly into her bottom.

“Give it to her with all you have,” I muttered loud enough for Rick to hear. He turned his head slightly towards me and acknowledged my comment with a subtle nod. I could see unrestrained lust written all over his face. Tina was not at all in any state to be aware of my presence.

I left the couple to themselves and made my way down to the kitchen for a bite. There wasn't anything much there and the fridge was almost empty. Either Tina had forgotten to stock up some bites or they must have raided the kitchen during the night. I grabbed a bun and some cookies and sat down at the kitchen table.

I listened to my wife's sporadic cries of pleasure and pain, confident that she could take care of herself and that, after her vast experience with various types of sex partners, she was quite capable of satisfying her carnal needs without getting hurt.

Washing my little snack down with a glass of lemonade, I sat on the sofa in the living room for a while, pondering over the direction in which our meandering lifestyle was headed. The couple upstairs seemed to have gone quiet. I wondered if it was any cause for concern. Anyway I decided to check them out and headed upstairs.

Peeping into the bedroom, I saw my wife and her lover lying in the middle of the bed, locked in a very tight embrace, with Rick's lips clamped over hers in a very passionate kiss. The room reeked of stale semen, and there was also a definite fecal odor. It seemed like my wife had not fully prepared herself for an anal bang.

Without disrupting their precious moments of passionate bliss, I disappeared to the next room and took a quick shower before driving off to the grocers to get some stuff for the kitchen. It must have taken me a little more than half an hour to get back with the goodies.

I deposited the groceries on the kitchen table and hurried upstairs to check on the lovers. I was not too pleased to catch Tina and Rick busy taking intimate selfies on the hand phone. Nevertheless, not wanting to be branded a spoil-sport, I made a quick and quiet exit and went downstairs to sort out the stuff in the kitchen.

Later, I sat at the kitchen table feeling a little down and lost. I was not sure how long they were going to remain in bed. I was not sure what Rick's plans were for the rest of the day. My mind was a mixed bag of emotions and feelings.

Don't get me wrong … I still had that overwhelming feeling of excitement about my wife making out with that one guy whose seed had previously managed to impregnate her. But there were other feelings as well. Rick was certainly one-up on me as far as intimacy with my wife was concerned. I did feel a little jealous … okay, maybe I was beginning to feel more than a little jealous. I was beginning to feel that maybe my wife did not really love me as much as I had reckoned. I also wondered whether I should start caring more for my own feelings and not just keep worrying about hers.

When Tina and Rick finally came down, still naked and unshowered, they remained stuck to each other like conjoint twins. As they walked into the kitchen, they were so engrossed in each other that they did not even notice me sitting at the table. Or maybe they did notice me but just did not bother to acknowledge or greet me.

They picked up some goodies from the fridge and made their way to the living room. Rick's monstrous cock seemed perpetually erect and Tina's hand remained continuously wrapped around his thick shaft. Rick seemed a bit obsessed with Tina's bottom. His hand never left her butt crack, and I'm quite sure he was fingering her asshole.

I remained seated in the kitchen while Tina and Rick tucked into the stuff that I had brought back from the store. As they snacked they chatted aloud. From what I could hear I began to get a little worried about the whole thing.

I got the impression that Rick was beginning to take it for granted that Tina was now more or less his for the taking. And surprisingly, my slut wife was not at all discouraging him from assuming that he had sole rights over her body. Basking in the glory of her own sexual freedom, she begged her lover for another good fuck before he left.
They got to work there and then on the living room sofa. I shifted my chair so that I got a good view of them through the connecting doorway. This was a different Rick from the soft and refined guy who had come to our place the previous day.

I was shocked to see him grab my wife by her hair and savagely shove his big black cock down her throat. I was even more shocked when he then began to ram his huge chunk of meat in and out of the depths of her throat, still mercilessly holding on to her hair with both hands.

I wondered how long my wife would be able to take it. Rick gradually eased her body backwards until she was lying on her back, all the while maintaining the relentless assault into her throat. Straddling her face, Tina's lover pressed down on her, the full length of his shaft buried deep inside her mouth.

I wondered how my wife could even breathe. But, from the way she was caressing and holding on to his buttocks, I knew that she was not complaining. When Rick finally drew his penis out from her oral cavity, he let his black sack dangle over her face.

“Clean it up, baby ...” he ordered, lowering his balls over my wife's face, “Clean up your master's balls … don't forget that's where the seed came from … the seed that made you pregnant … and the seed that's going to make you pregnant again ...”

My wife wasted no time, shamelessly licking and kissing her lover's scrotum, in the process also taking his balls one by one into her mouth, tasting the raw flesh of his unwashed genitals.

“Now you know who your real man is,” Rick taunted her as he shifted his position a little forward to let his perineum hover over her face. I had never expected him to subject my wife to such demeaning treatment. But Tina went along with his game, licking the area just behind his scrotum. I'm not sure how far back her tongue had ventured before Rick lowered himself onto her and began to massage her face with his bottom.

I could not understand why my wife was allowing herself to be abused and humiliated to such low levels by this man whom she had accepted as her lover. As I listened to Tina's muffled moans, I wondered how she could enjoy being under Rick's bottom with her nose next to his anus.
“Fuck me darling …” Tina begged, when Rick finally got off her face, “Show me how much you love me … show me how much I belong to you … fill me up with your hot juices … fill my womb with your fertile seed … I want to be yours … only yours darling … ”

Rick picked her up like a rag doll and positioned her over the armrest at the end of the sofa, Then, standing between her legs, he slammed his rigid cock straight into the depths of her soaked pussy. Tina let out a loud scream and began to sob incessantly as her lover withdrew his tool completely and then rammed into her again.

Rick then began his rhythmic assault on my wife, slamming his engorged cock into her pussy again and again. Tina screamed in ecstasy and pain as she accepted each blow as a sign of his lustful longing for her irresistible body.

After what seemed like forever, Tina's body went into a spasm and she wrapped her arms tightly over Rick's shoulders. Not long after that Rick's body arched back as he pressed his manhood into her depths. When his body began to rock uncontrollably, I knew that his hot thick seminal fluids were gushing into her womb. Tina kept calling out her lover's name as he deposited his love juices inside her to the very last drop.

Tina and Rick made no effort to hide their love for each other. Rick stooped over her body to mash his lips against hers. As they lay exhausted in each other's arms on the sofa, I unzipped my pants to let my throbbing erection out. It did not take me long to give vent to the lust that was pent up on my groins. As string after string of cum spurted out of my swollen cock, I was totally lost in a mental whirlwind, preferring to remain completely oblivious to the possible consequences of my wife's latest and most intimate extramarital encounter.

It was a quarter past five when Rick got up and hurriedly went upstairs to take a shower. My thoroughly ravaged wife lay sprawled untidily on the sofa. I got up from the kitchen chair, zipped up my pants and slowly made my way to where my wife lay. She was a physical mess and completely knocked out.

For want of anything better to do, I just stood there gazing at her thoroughly abused body. The thick cum pooled between her thighs was clear evidence that she had been taken by her lover. I wondered if I could still accept her as my woman after the way she had surrendered herself to this other man.

My thoughts were abruptly disrupted by Rick hurrying down the stairs dressed exactly as he had arrived the previous day. He bent down to kiss Tina on her lips as she lay on the sofa in her almost comatose state. There was no obvious response from her.

Rick turned his face to look at me.

“She's your wife … but she is also my woman now,” he said, “Please take good care of her. I'll be seeing her more often from now on. I'll make sure that you are well-rewarded for being so sporting. I have to leave now … I have a date with my wife ...”

With that, Rick walked briskly towards the door and disappeared, slamming the door behind him. I wondered how he intended to reward me for allowing his indiscretions with my wife.

Thus began another phase in our lives. Everything went topsy-turvy with all codes of accepted behavior thrown out of the window. That also explains why my post has been so long overdue. The last four months or so of my life have been so hectic on the work front, home front and relationship front. I shall try to bring all of you up to date in my next few posts but I may need to sacrifice on detailed descriptions of episodes.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:44 am

Great to hear from you again. Oh man, this all sounds quite hot and exciting, but even more concerning, in my opinion. You made me kind of feel sad for you. I really hope you're alright emotionally.
I don't want to sound impatient, but can you give us preview want you mean with " everything went topsy-turvy" and "hectic on the relationship front?

I know I have already ask this before and I don't want to pry too much into your relationship with Tina, but how hot and intense is Tina's love for you, her husband, actually? Putting this "lifestyle" all aside for a second, did you have talked about your marriage and feelings for eachother lately?
I mean, it sounds maybe a little cheesy, but does Tina say something like this to you: that she may have strong feelings for other men sometimes, but that you're "the one big love of her life" and always her No.1 man in the end, no matter what? Does she say something like that?

I know some personal questions, I hope I'm not too intrusive and you can answer at least some of them. :)
I also hope it won't take too long before we hear from you again.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:27 am

Hi MaxCargo
Thanks for your rather touching feedback
MaxCargo wrote:You made me kind of feel sad for you. I really hope you're alright emotionally.
I'm fine ... enjoying our yoyo type lifestyle
MaxCargo wrote:I don't want to sound impatient, but can you give us preview want you mean with " everything went topsy-turvy" and "hectic on the relationship front?
You will get to know about it soon ...
MaxCargo wrote:I know I have already ask this before and I don't want to pry too much into your relationship with Tina, but how hot and intense is Tina's love for you, her husband, actually? Putting this "lifestyle" all aside for a second, did you have talked about your marriage and feelings for eachother lately?
It's very difficult to assess Tina's true feelings ... and there is a very precarious line separating love and sex ... talking about our marriage and feelings for each other, we did have a little discussion on this after Tina's latest fling with Rick ... but maybe we have been rather too busy enjoying our lifestyle and have been taking our marriage and each other too much for granted
MaxCargo wrote:I mean, it sounds maybe a little cheesy, but does Tina say something like this to you: that she may have strong feelings for other men sometimes, but that you're "the one big love of her life" and always her No.1 man in the end, no matter what? Does she say something like that?
Not really ... she hasn't said anything like that recently
MaxCargo wrote:I know some personal questions, I hope I'm not too intrusive and you can answer at least some of them. :)
I also hope it won't take too long before we hear from you again.
You are welcome to ask any questions, MaxCargo, even very personal questions ...

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:36 am

Hi,
first, thank you for your response and your candor. It's really appreciated.
You said in your previous comment, that you and Tina maybe take your marriage and eachother too much for granted, sometimes. I don't want to interpret too much into this, you both are obviously very experienced in this kind of lifestyle, but still, this all sounds form my limited view here, a little worrying. Maybe it would be a good idea to have a heart-to-heart talk with your wife in the not too distant future, about the status of your marriage and your feelings for eachother, especially Tina's for you?

Please, don't get me wrong, I'm not an expert on this. And, for sure, you know what's the best for your marriage yourself. But in general , if your engaged in such intense affairs, like you and Tina, I would assume, that every once in a while, it's also extremely important for a married couple to step back from this kind of "lifestyle" and solely concentrate on eachother for a period of time. I don't know, maybe three or four weeks or even longer without any interference from a third party. Maybe, if it's possible, go on a longer vacation only husband and wife.
But of course, that's only my opinion. I'm curious what you're thinking about this?

Again, excuse me, if I interpret too much into all this. Hope to hear from soon. Also looking forward of you bringing us up to date.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:28 am

MaxCargo wrote:Hi,
You said in your previous comment, that you and Tina maybe take your marriage and eachother too much for granted, sometimes. I don't want to interpret too much into this, you both are obviously very experienced in this kind of lifestyle, but still, this all sounds form my limited view here, a little worrying. Maybe it would be a good idea to have a heart-to-heart talk with your wife in the not too distant future, about the status of your marriage and your feelings for eachother, especially Tina's for you?
'Taking each other too much for granted' does not mean that we don't care for each other, though it might be seen by a random observer as 'worrying' … it's just that we don't keep reminding each other that we belong to each other …
We do talk 'heart-to-heart' especially after Tina has had a really hot session with a new lover or after a hot 'season' with a few different lovers … but most of the time, our tete-a-tete seems to deviate towards a discussion on how to make things even hotter especially for my wife … The status of our marriage and our feelings for each other are generally expressed non-verbally through the torrid sex that we enjoy with each other during the interludes between our extramarital adventures ...
MaxCargo wrote:Please, don't get me wrong, I'm not an expert on this. And, for sure, you know what's the best for your marriage yourself. But in general , if your engaged in such intense affairs, like you and Tina, I would assume, that every once in a while, it's also extremely important for a married couple to step back from this kind of "lifestyle" and solely concentrate on eachother for a period of time. I don't know, maybe three or four weeks or even longer without any interference from a third party. Maybe, if it's possible, go on a longer vacation only husband and wife.
But of course, that's only my opinion. I'm curious what you're thinking about this?
You are right, and we do spend time together for stretches of time between our activities with extramarital partners. But our last attempt at going for a vacation at a resort ended up with us getting sexually embroiled with Vera and Dan. I guess it's become quite impossible to restrain my wife from the adulterous lifestyle … and I have come to love her as the slut that she is ...

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:07 pm

had never really considered it before but saw a simulation of an egg getting fertilized and found it to be extremely erotic, not so the science...but the thought of another man's seed invading my wife's eggs. guess you couldn't really get any more cucked than that

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:43 am

lovinghusband wrote:
MaxCargo wrote:Hi,
'Taking each other too much for granted' does not mean that we don't care for each other, though it might be seen by a random observer as 'worrying' … it's just that we don't keep reminding each other that we belong to each other …
We do talk 'heart-to-heart' especially after Tina has had a really hot session with a new lover or after a hot 'season' with a few different lovers … but most of the time, our tete-a-tete seems to deviate towards a discussion on how to make things even hotter especially for my wife … The status of our marriage and our feelings for each other are generally expressed non-verbally through the torrid sex that we enjoy with each other during the interludes between our extramarital adventures ...
MaxCargo wrote:Please, don't get me wrong, I'm not an expert on this. And, for sure, you know what's the best for your marriage yourself. But in general , if your engaged in such intense affairs, like you and Tina, I would assume, that every once in a while, it's also extremely important for a married couple to step back from this kind of "lifestyle" and solely concentrate on eachother for a period of time. I don't know, maybe three or four weeks or even longer without any interference from a third party. Maybe, if it's possible, go on a longer vacation only husband and wife.
You are right, and we do spend time together for stretches of time between our activities with extramarital partners. But our last attempt at going for a vacation at a resort ended up with us getting sexually embroiled with Vera and Dan. I guess it's become quite impossible to restrain my wife from the adulterous lifestyle … and I have come to love her as the slut that she is ...
did Tina ever get pregnant a second time with her lover?

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:23 am

cthubby wrote:had never really considered it before but saw a simulation of an egg getting fertilized and found it to be extremely erotic, not so the science...but the thought of another man's seed invading my wife's eggs. guess you couldn't really get any more cucked than that
The thought of my wife getting impregnated by another man has always turned me on ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:31 am

wagonmaker1 wrote: did Tina ever get pregnant a second time with her lover?
No wagonmaker1, Tina has not got pregnant with her lover a second time up till now ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:32 am

It took Tina a good whole week to recover from the after-effects of her tryst with her black lover. Rick had left her a complete mess … dehydrated and extensively bruised over her breasts, around her neck, and the insides of her thighs … her pussy lips were puffed up and tender … there were obvious bite marks around her nipples and even around her mouth …

She was in no shape for work and stayed home the whole week, spending her time either lying in bed or sitting on the sofa watching TV. I called home often from work to check on her and to reassure her that her carnal adventure with Rick had not in any way lessened my feelings for her.

I confined my expressions of love for her to soft kisses and gentle caresses. I did not want to push her for sex in her current physical state even though I was quite certain that she would oblige.

We had the opportunity to talk a lot during that week. Tina told me that she loved the way Rick had used her. He had made her feel that she truly belonged to him. He had expressed an obsessive desire to make her pregnant. She confessed that the thought of being impregnated by her black lover really turned her on. She further admitted that on a few occasions she was so aroused by the thought of having Rick's baby that she almost gave in to the urge to wrench out her contraceptive device by its thread. I believed her because during her previous encounter with Rick she had deliberately pulled his condom off and let him fuck her bareback resulting in her illicit pregnancy.

I asked Tina how much she really loved Rick. She replied “enough to want to be fucked by him on a regular basis”. She asked me if I was okay with her meeting him regularly.

“What's in it for me?” I asked.

“The reward ...” she replied, “Didn't Rick promise you a reward?”

“Yeah … he did mention something to that effect … but he didn't specify the reward …“

“His wife … that's your reward … he gets me, and you get his wife ...”

I was taken aback. I hadn't thought for once that my wife would make such deals with her lover.
“You mean you are going to get married to him? And you expect me to marry his wife?”

“No darling … it's nothing like that … I'll always remain your wife … but he gets to fuck me as and when he likes … and you get to fuck his wife as and when you like ...”

I had never seen his wife. I wondered if I would even want to fuck her.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:39 am

We gotta get the description of the wife, to see if Rick is a horse trader. I have a feeling she is not as lovely as your Tina.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:23 am

wpaman wrote:We gotta get the description of the wife, to see if Rick is a horse trader. I have a feeling she is not as lovely as your Tina.
Yes wpaman, your thinking is along the same track as mine ...