My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
zoe
2 Bit Whore

Re: My story

Unread post by zoe » Thu May 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Sue,

The sponsors are waiting for thoise spread eagle pictures you promised

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu May 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying my posts despite the lack of salacious details! Honestly, it's just that I used to get paid to write this stuff so it's not titillating for me anymore to post erotica. I'm having a lot more fun enjoying myself and writing would feel more like an obligation.

I do like having a place to share my life, though. It's not like I really have anyone to talk to about this sort of thing!

Today was such a beautiful day. I went out in a short tight sundress and high heeled wedge sandals, and my HW anklet :) Loved wearing that even though I am sure no one noticed!

I cancelled my first coffee date because I was tired. Came home after dropping my son off at preschool and had a nap instead. We rescheduled for next week. My second date, I'm still not sure about. We had a good rapport conversationwise but he's a bigger guy than I thought he was, and he's single. I generally don't like seeing single guys for various reasons and I'm not sure if I want to start. Guess I'll have to think about this one!

Then I went out and bought myself a new pair of sexy high heels. Can't wait to model those! Perhaps add a picture with them to the HW anklet thread :)

zoe- I didn't promise! I said that I might be convinced to share them if I felt there was interest ;)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Bouncer
Virgin

Unread post by Bouncer » Thu May 03, 2012 12:41 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:Well, I'm glad you're enjoying my posts despite the lack of salacious details! Honestly, it's just that I used to get paid to write this stuff so it's not titillating for me anymore to post erotica. I'm having a lot more fun enjoying myself and writing would feel more like an obligation.

I do like having a place to share my life, though. It's not like I really have anyone to talk to about this sort of thing!

Today was such a beautiful day. I went out in a short tight sundress and high heeled wedge sandals, and my HW anklet :) Loved wearing that even though I am sure no one noticed!

I cancelled my first coffee date because I was tired. Came home after dropping my son off at preschool and had a nap instead. We rescheduled for next week. My second date, I'm still not sure about. We had a good rapport conversationwise but he's a bigger guy than I thought he was, and he's single. I generally don't like seeing single guys for various reasons and I'm not sure if I want to start. Guess I'll have to think about this one!

Then I went out and bought myself a new pair of sexy high heels. Can't wait to model those! Perhaps add a picture with them to the HW anklet thread :)

zoe- I didn't promise! I said that I might be convinced to share them if I felt there was interest ;)
Suzy, I keep looking but I never see a HW anklet...dam.... Though when I work at the bar, I have
a "hard" time keeping my eyes off the "panty level" skirts these girls are wearing..Its hard not looking.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun May 06, 2012 3:58 pm

H is home! I'm so happy. Just got fucked and did I ever need it! I've got his full attention for the next 2 weeks so we're going to make up for lost time I hope ;)

I've also got a couple of coffee dates this week. We'll see if they go anywhere.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Well, no pressure on those dates because if they do not work out then hubby will be there to fuck you. :mrgreen:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun May 06, 2012 4:13 pm

But it would be nice to fuck them and him, wouldn't it? :)

Hmm. Wonder if I can arrange another double header before he goes away again.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun May 06, 2012 4:25 pm

For someone as sexy as you, I think you will make it happen.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon May 07, 2012 12:16 pm

My morning date flaked out on me. May or may not give him another opportunity but we'll see.

I liked my second coffee date and am seriously considering seeing him again. He has a few negatives and he's younger than most men I see, but I enjoyed talking to him and he's a decent kisser. Might have to give him a chance :)

bemyecstasy
Prepubescent

Unread post by bemyecstasy » Tue May 08, 2012 9:15 am

Just wanted to say hello and tell you that you certainly have my attention. I enjoyed reading about your adventures and look forward to following what you wish to share in the future. Hell, wish I was part of them :-)
Enjoy life's pleasures.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon May 14, 2012 10:35 am

The pond has been coming up pretty dry lately. I've been finding a lot more creeps and weirdos than anyone I want to fuck. It's a bit disappointing, actually. H has a busy summer planned so I need to make sure I stay occupied as well!

I'm hoping to set up something for this week, but I guess we'll see how it goes.

Bouncer
Virgin

Unread post by Bouncer » Mon May 14, 2012 4:07 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:The pond has been coming up pretty dry lately. I've been finding a lot more creeps and weirdos than anyone I want to fuck. It's a bit disappointing, actually. H has a busy summer planned so I need to make sure I stay occupied as well!

I'm hoping to set up something for this week, but I guess we'll see how it goes.
You have to find the right "walmart" like Melinda...lol

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 am

I'm still not sure I'd have the chutzpah to pull something like that off, to be honest! And I do kind of like getting to know my partners first, although hey, I'll do just about anything once or twice to see if I like it ;)

I had two coffee dates today. The first guy didn't really impress me. He was okay but just not really any chemistry. The second guy... well, I didn't have time to play, but we made out in his car and I let him finger me to a couple of orgasms. I am looking forward to enjoying him in a more private setting soon! It was very laid back and relaxed and I think we'll have fun. He's also expressed a strong desire to have MFM with me, but I'll have to take him for a test drive first and see about that! H has decided he isn't ready to watch me with another man yet even if he's involved, but he's fine if I have fun with two other men without him. Something for me to keep in mind anyway ;)

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Tue May 15, 2012 1:18 pm

I'll volunteer my services to assist you with that Susie!!!
You don't get what you want, you get what you earn.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 pm

pattrickb36 wrote:I'll volunteer my services to assist you with that Susie!!!
Oh, you know you're on my list, babe :) When I fulfill that fantasy, I want you there!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Does this mean you are having to look for a replacement for hubby for that MFM?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 15, 2012 1:59 pm

allengt wrote:Does this mean you are having to look for a replacement for hubby for that MFM?
As yet, it's unclear. Right now, H prefers I go and have fun on my own. I haven't decided if I'm going to wait for him to be part of it or go and experience it on my own first :) But I'm definitely going to do it, one way or the other! It's a fantasy that keeps me up at night, and the guy I met today had the right attitude about it.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue May 15, 2012 2:03 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:
allengt wrote:Does this mean you are having to look for a replacement for hubby for that MFM?
As yet, it's unclear. Right now, H prefers I go and have fun on my own. I haven't decided if I'm going to wait for him to be part of it or go and experience it on my own first :) But I'm definitely going to do it, one way or the other! It's a fantasy that keeps me up at night, and the guy I met today had the right attitude about it.
Well I would vote you try the new guy out and then make him part of your first MFM. That way it could turn into a much longer good time for you.

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Tue May 15, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm ready and waiting Susie! Pick a time and place, and preferably a nice sexy, skimpy outfit, and I'll bring the rope!!!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed May 16, 2012 9:28 am

Well, M is sending me some pretty hot emails about what he'd like to do to me in a MFM and told me that I'd be the goddess, so he's certainly attracting my attention :) I have a play date scheduled with him for Tuesday so we'll see how the test drive goes ;)

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Wed May 16, 2012 10:00 am

SexySusieQ wrote:Well, M is sending me some pretty hot emails about what he'd like to do to me in a MFM and told me that I'd be the goddess, so he's certainly attracting my attention :) I have a play date scheduled with him for Tuesday so we'll see how the test drive goes ;)
Does that mean you are going to be shifting that gear stick for him? :twisted:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu May 17, 2012 10:30 am

That would be the idea! Except that he just emailed me that his work is sending him to Miami next week. Bleh. He says we'll reschedule when he comes back.

On a good note though, Patrick is coming to see me this weekend :) :) It'll have been nearly three weeks and I can't wait!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun May 20, 2012 5:34 am

What an incredible weekend. Patrick and I went to a hotel from Friday night until this morning. He still blows my mind every time we're together.

And he took some awesome pictures of me, too. I think I got tied to most of the furniture in the room!

lightspeed186000
Prepubescent

Unread post by lightspeed186000 » Sun May 20, 2012 5:42 am

SexySusieQ wrote:What an incredible weekend. Patrick and I went to a hotel from Friday night until this morning. He still blows my mind every time we're together.

And he took some awesome pictures of me, too. I think I got tied to most of the furniture in the room!
Susie,
Glad you had a wonderfull time. When the mind gets blown everything else just falls into place. Can you tell any more about this experience? It would also be nice to see some of Patrick's handiwork!!!!!

funwithdick56
Virgin

Unread post by funwithdick56 » Sun May 20, 2012 8:45 am

Glad you had a nice weekend

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 am

SexySusieQ wrote:What an incredible weekend. Patrick and I went to a hotel from Friday night until this morning. He still blows my mind every time we're together.

There were one or two pieces of furniture that we didn't experiment with ... but we covered all the really fun ones Susie! And the pictures do look fantastic!

As I remember .... your mind wasn't the only thing that got blown :D