My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Well, I'm a happy me. It's been about six weeks now that I've been dating Charles. He came over after work the other day even though he was so tired that he wasn't all that talkative. He didn't want to cancel because he missed me :)

NRE is such an amazing feeling. I love being twitterpated :) :)

I forgot how sexy it is when someone calls my name while they're cumming... and all the cuddles and kisses afterwards. I need to keep getting to know him cuz the crazy hormones have me over the rainbow right now.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Very glad you are a happy you and the Charles is giving you everything you need as well as your hubby. :mrgreen: :whip:
Hope you can keep on being happy for a long time to come!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:38 am

Happyjohnson wrote:Very glad you are a happy you and the Charles is giving you everything you need as well as your hubby. :mrgreen: :whip:
Hope you can keep on being happy for a long time to come!

I saw Charles again last night. The NRE is blissful and overwhelming. I love losing myself in it. I've never been the kind of person who does emotions by halves- I throw myself into things wholeheartedly to squeeze out every single drop of the feels.

But this isn't my first rodeo. I've gone back over my old journals to think about mistakes I've made in the past and how I could have done things differently. I'm glad to say that overall, I don't think I was the cause of two of my secondary relationships imploding. I could have handled things better, but I don't believe I was responsible for the outcome, and that makes me feel a lot better.

Either way- I know that NRE is just catching feels. While my brain is in the throes of chemical highs, it's screaming I love you. My heart knows that it needs time before that's really a thing. I know better than to let those words escape before I really mean them. I don't say that lightly.

I have such wonderful little images floating through my mind today... all the thoughts of what we did together last night. Slow, sensual sex with lots of kisses and cuddles and touches and sounds and sighs. I get so wet for him- another bonus of the NRE. And his cock fits in me so perfectly. I can't help but moan when he rubs his bare cock up and down my pussy and against my clit. And the feel of it when he first pushes it into me is amazing- and this is coming from someone who enjoys most of the other parts of sex much more than the penis in vagina part. I love listening to him cry out my name when I tell him to cum for me, and him holding me tight and pressing his lips on mine when he fills me with his semen.

And now I'm texting him all these dirty little thoughts when he's at work and can't do a thing about it... but he still can't stop himself from reading them. I want to make him want me as much as I want him. I want him to be distracted and walk around with a massive erection just for me when he's supposed to be doing something else.

And tonight I'm going to fuck Henry's brains out. I'm craving an intense connection with him and I want to do all the crazy fucked up things that we both enjoy so much. Plus, I'm horny as hell :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:43 am

aw so glad for you !

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:40 pm

So I know I've been writing a lot about Charles lately... NRE will do that to you. But last night I had such a wonderful experience with Henry. I wrote all the details in my blog if anyone's interested.

Lovely night of BDSM and pain and orgasms on both sides. Such a happy me :) :)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 am

Sometimes I wonder if I should write my own post on hotwifing lol. There seems to be so many of the self appointed experts here who I think feed the party line but don't actually give good advice.

But I don't really think that any of us are qualified to put out a blanket, this is the way you should do things. I think that by definition that is wrong. One of the perks of living an alternative lifestyle is the lack of universality. I strongly believe that everyone should negotiate and build their own relationship involving all parties, with informed consent. There really is no right and wrong as long as you follow that one rule.

What I really think people need to do more of, is communicate. Treat your partner like an adult, like someone you trust to have both of your best interests at heart. Really listen to them- their wants and needs and concerns.

Be a good partner. The rest of it? It's not what really matters in the long run.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:42 am

Well said SSQ, I agree 100% with the above.
What works for 1 might not work for any other couple, but the 1 thing I am a firm believe in is communicate communicate communicate!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:01 am

i read your last blog post about Henry. really sexy SSQ !

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:59 am

Thanks guys :) Henry and I just bought a new sex toy, one of the stronic dildos from Fun Factory. Looking forward to taking it for a spin!

And I spent last night with Charles... it was so good. It's getting harder and harder not to say that I have feelings for him, but I still think it's too soon and very much heavily into the NRE. Then I go back and see I apparently told Henry at 6 weeks, but then again we had really intense BDSM going on as well.

I'm just a very intensely passionate person, I think. I love hard and I crash hard... very high highs and very low lows. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it, but I want to squeeze out every single moment.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Mmm... it was so lovely the other day when Charles came over for a date night. I'll write more about the aftermath in my blog, but probably the highlight of the evening is when he and Henry and I were all naked in the hot tub, just relaxing and hanging out, and Henry was rubbing my feet and Charles and I were holding hands. Nothing sexual, just relaxing and being affectionate together.

I'm very happy with my boys :)

I've got big plans for Henry this weekend, too... we've got the place to ourselves so much BDSM fun will be had!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:03 am

OMG what a wonderful day with Henry yesterday. We need to do stuff like that more often ;) An entire day of debauchery, just the two of us.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Isn't that what husbands are for?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:41 am

Happyjohnson wrote:Isn't that what husbands are for?
Hell yes. Madly in love with mine. The blog post is up if anyone is curious what we got up to! ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:01 am

So... date night with Charles last night. OMG. Obviously I am doing something right! He is really seeming like he's into me, and that makes me feel awesome. Seems like we might get to see each other three times this week!

But OMG when we were in bed last night and I told him to lick my cunt... it was so good to see how much he's into it. I mean, I have never quite shaken that little anxiety about how I smell or taste... but he kept telling me how amazing my pussy was and working on my A spot to get me to squirt all over him and then he licked up every drop. He ate pussy like a starving man and that was such an amazing turn on.

Can't wait to see him again :)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:32 am

I haven't been here for a while, because the trolls here (I hope, at least) get a little overwhelming at times. If anyone wants to see what I've been up to, my blog has been kept up. I've been having a lot of fun with my boy toys over the last two months!

Date night last night was pretty fantastic, too. Some BDSM play, then two hours of bedrockingly amazing sex. It's nice to have someone I get to see twice a week regularly! It's been four months now, and I'm pretty happy with how things are going.

I'm pissed about the whole Tumblr thing, though. I really enjoyed that connection. I can't see the platform staying afloat with all this moral policing. So tired of the outrage and discrimination about sex lately.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Political correctness, social censorship, and idiots will be the end of society.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:13 am

I can certainly agree with that last one.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Thanks for the update!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:37 am

Every time I think I've seen it all, there's something new in my life. Certainly keeps it interesting!

Charles has apparently told his parents about me, and they want to meet his girlfriend. Apparently they do in fact know that I'm married but I am a little anxious anyway. I would never be willing to pretend that I wasn't; Henry is my husband and we're building a life together. I'm not going to lie and negate his importance to me. But how many families are open to their son having what would be considered a "serious" relationship that isn't on the relationship escalator?

Guess I'm going to find out! But boy am I nervous as a virgin on prom night!

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:46 pm

That's awesome! They must be open minded... at least enough to want to meet you!! :D

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:33 am

I'm new here, and determinedly working through your thread, so I know it's impolite to complain but I hate acronyms, LD with the sublime standard of your writing it can't be learning disability, and I have ruled out lethal dose.
I love your penmanship, and the love and respect you have for your old man, will take a while to catch up as I'm savoring every word.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:23 am

solstice wrote:I'm new here, and determinedly working through your thread, so I know it's impolite to complain but I hate acronyms, LD with the sublime standard of your writing it can't be learning disability, and I have ruled out lethal dose.
I love your penmanship, and the love and respect you have for your old man, will take a while to catch up as I'm savoring every word.
Hi Solstice! LD in this context meant long distance- a thing that I won't do anymore because I like connection far too much.

I hope you enjoy the story as it continues!

I had another date with Charles last night and it's been pretty wonderful. I'm looking forward to having him over for our annual NYE party, and then staying the night :)

Henry and I have also been having some fun lately. My pussy is starting to get a bit sore since I'm fucking multiple times a day for the past week!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:34 am

lucky you SSQ ! :)

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Glad that your husband's getting his fair share in spite all that delicious action you are getting.

solstice
OHW Addict

Top Drop

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Thank goodness for Google, I am enjoying learning a whole new language as I read of your adventures. Oh the trials of being a hot wife, you have to deal with ailments innocents such as me would never know existed! :o Hope my references which are so far behind is not doing your head in.