WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:35 am

“He’s on his way over”

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:18 pm

Clean me cucky

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Once my wife sent me a message when I was on my way home "buy earplugs because tonight it will be hard for you to fall asleep due to moaning"

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:21 pm

So many….

One comes to mind “I know you want me to stay home tonite. No! I want to go fuck xxxx. Im in the mood for him. I’ll be back later… don’t wait up!”
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:43 am

Recent texts while discussing J’s next visit with S her former boyfriend:

J: I want to try and go super slow and tease him until he can’t stand it. Sit him in a chair and touch myself but keep him from touching somehow so that he squirts the second I touch him.

Me: Squirt where?

J: Anywhere I’m not particular about that part. In me on me whatever he likes.

kwaka400
Trainable

Unread post by kwaka400 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:32 am

The best so far was, “about to get fucked” this hit the spot

kwaka400
Trainable

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR H

Unread post by kwaka400 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:54 am

gvilleflcpl wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:33 am
on my way home fully loaded
Now that’s the text I am waiting for.

kwaka400
Trainable

Unread post by kwaka400 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:40 am

Hotwife_Haylee wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:50 am
I recently sent a text to my husband:

"I've got a pussy full of cum and I'm on my way to you"

It was the first time I let a guy fuck me bare and cum inside me!
I would love to get this text

murdock_man
Virgin

Unread post by murdock_man » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:38 am

The hottest message I ever got while away on a long business trip, was from an unknown number. It was a picture of my wife naked, and all the text said was "If you want more pictures and you want me to fuck your wife, reply 'Yes please.'"
Right after I received that message, I got a text message from my wife saying "Hope you liked the picture. Please reply to Grant ASAP."

kwaka400
Trainable

Unread post by kwaka400 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:19 am

I have just received two texts

1.About to play
45 minutes later
2.About to get fucked

OMG amazing

kwaka400
Trainable

Unread post by kwaka400 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:57 am

Just received so more texts.

1.About to have round two
1 hour later
2.Coming home full and leaking

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:19 pm

Just received a text from my wife while sitting in the car waiting for our kiddo at an evening school function.

"Bill is on the way over to fuck me again. Take the kiddo out to dinner somewhere when she is done at school, and don't forget to text before you head home."

Bill is her poly boyfriend who has already fucked her once today - came over at lunch time, when I had the pleasure of watching him tend to her married pussy. As he is likely doing so again right now as I type this.

Imeanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by Imeanmywife » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:56 am

DaveS wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:19 pm
Just received a text from my wife while sitting in the car waiting for our kiddo at an evening school function.

"Bill is on the way over to fuck me again. Take the kiddo out to dinner somewhere when she is done at school, and don't forget to text before you head home."

Bill is her poly boyfriend who has already fucked her once today - came over at lunch time, when I had the pleasure of watching him tend to her married pussy. As he is likely doing so again right now as I type this.
Nice. I hope to get this type og surprise myself, so far show has always planned the date with my knowledge

diver_guy
Virgin

Unread post by diver_guy » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:44 pm

Probably not the hottest, but the most recent hot ones..at 12:04AM just after the ball dropped:

"Heading back to room with Cxxxx"

and later when looking for me:

"Wearing half a bikini and makeup gone, hair a mess..."

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:59 am

Imeanmywife wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:56 am
DaveS wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:19 pm

Nice. I hope to get this type og surprise myself, so far show has always planned the date with my knowledge
Bill is her long term (3 years) poly boyfriend. We actually identify as poly - but with a hotwife accent. :)

(We each have other partners - but her relationship her bf is much more intense than my relationship with my gf/fwb. )

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:05 am

In this case about perverted thoughts.

My wife:
“I don't know if this is really perverse, but it seems horny to me to masturbate and / or suck at least a man or twenty in a row (they show me how horny they are too) and have them cum on my body, doesn’t matter where, in a quick succession.
Above all, it should not be too long a session. I'm the boss then and if it takes too long for one to cum, he has to keep going!!!!!!! No climax for him then. This looks like a lot of fun to do.”

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:05 am

My hot girlfriend was on a business trip. I texted her on the phone to yell her why I wasn't writing, saying, "My internet is down. I'll let you know when it's back up again."
She texted back: "My pants are down. I'll let you know when they're back up again."

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:06 am

Girl I dated who was into strangers texted me from her fuck buddies place:

"Can I fuck his friend too?"

Before I could answer I got:

"Because I did."

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:11 am

Yesterday we texted back and forth during the day about some role play with her being a naughty school girl and me the teacher. Later, last night, she was exhausted from work and was heading to bed. She said she just wanted to go to sleep so I headed to the basement to watch a show cuz I wasn’t tired yet. A few minutes she texts

Her: hoped you would come hold me.
Me: you said you wanted to go to sleep?
Her: it’s fine. Just watch your show
Me: what do you really want?
Her: 3BBC’s in a bed!!!!

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:38 am

Texts from my wife last night while she was attending a business conference at an upscale hotel:

1. Ran into Craig - the guy I had the office fling with before I met you. He's here for the conference too.

2. Craig invited me to the bar for a drink to catch up.

3. You going to be ok if I end up in bed with him?
(I replied "Absolutely! Enjoy!)

4. (45 minutes later) I'm taking him back to my room.

5. (An hour later). Your wife has been well fucked, came 3 times. I'm sure round 2 will happen in a bit.

6. (A couple of hours later). Round 2 was even better. He fucked me for a while and really hard. I'm so full of cum. Came twice more. Going to his room now in case his wife calls the room.

7. (The next morning at 7AM) We crashed last night but fucked again this morning. Tired but still came once. Going back to my room to clean up and get ready for the wrap up meeting.

8. (A couple of hours later) Should be home by 4. I invited Bill to come fuck me as soon as I get home, and invited Larry over to fuck me at 9. You can fuck me after both. Fucking Craig has made me really horny.

Bill is her current poly boyfriend - she is normally "faithful" to him but does "cheat" on him now and then with her ex poly boyfriend, Larry. She plans to fuck them both and me as well after fucking her old flame at the conference. Says she can't resist the temptation to have four men cum in her in one day.

Openturtleguy
Virgin

Unread post by Openturtleguy » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:53 am

“He came in me and it’s still leaking out of me and my underwear is wet”

BeauJames
Virgin

Unread post by BeauJames » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:53 am

Bump

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:10 pm

Susan copied me with this message that she sent last weekend to one of her old boyfriends that she is spent a couple days with:

“I don’t want to interrupt ur golf game but, I was just lying here naked and wondering if I even need to pack any clothes for the next 2 days….☺️

Thor23
Virgin

Unread post by Thor23 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:59 am

I know it pales in comparison to most, but the last time my wife told me she was going to meet the same guy from the night before while on a trip, I asked her to text me when they got back to the hotel. She asked what, and I said just make up a funny code. She has a penchant for late night snacking…. The text I got said simply

‘The hotdog has landed’

Worked for me.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:56 am

My wife prefers phoning to texting but always knows how to say whatever she knows will get me hot. On occasions, if she believes the guy she is with won't mind, she has phoned at the moment the guy's dick is inside her married opening. It isn't necessarily what she is saying at the time but the pauses in which she moans or responds with cries like "Oh yes!" or "I love your cock" or "I love it. Iove it all!"

The more common phone calls are from her phone when she arrives, or about to arrive, at his place or on the way home after fucking. She often adds a comment like, "Your wife is about to be fucked by a stud. Maybe I'll be thinking about you at least some of the time." Actually, she has confessed she rarely thinks about me when another dick is slamming into her. I understand. I don't know how it's possible to think about me when she is being mightily fucked.

I'm jerking off madly as she goes on. She typically has hung up to give the other guy her full attention. I love all that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057