WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
hotfreaks
Player

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:55 am

ingridguerci94 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:35 pm
hotfreaks wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:11 pm
Quick back story...we were swingers for awhile before moving to the hotwife life. My wife had been with alot of men while we were swinging, all with protection. Fast forward to her first bull. I'm watching them, and he has trouble performing, so my wife suggests taking him alone to our bedroom. I sit outside and within minutes hear the bed making noise and her moans. I knew she was getting fucked. About 20 minutes later she walks out to the bathroom, and is sitting on the toilet. I whisper how was it? She simultaneously tells me...great...as I hear his cum leaking out of her into the toilet. And she confirms that yes she left him have her bare. Next day, she texts me...and im paraphrasing. But its pretty accurate.

" I just couldn't help myself...I needed him raw, and I wanted him to cum inside me. If we are gonna be in this lifestyle, thats what I want. We can vet them as best as possible, but I hate condoms and want men to fill me."

I agreed, and she texted back a smiley face and said... " plus how can I be you're whore wife if I don't let men use me like that"
You have an amazing hotwife.

The hottest text message I got is:
"I came with him pounding my ass. It felt fantastic and now I'm all floppy."
That message from my wife still turns me on bigtime.
Thank you!!
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:18 am

She - I had a skirt on and he slipped his hand in
Me - What did you do?
She - What I normally do; grabbed his cock
Gigi fan for life!

Kentuckyblue
Trainable

Unread post by Kentuckyblue » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:51 am

I went away this weekend. During the day Saturday I get a text from an unknown #. It was a pic of my wife getting spit roasted. She had not told me about playing with anyone much less taking on 2 cocks lol.