"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:24 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:44 am
JackRawls wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:04 am
For me the idea of my wife/gf having intercourse with another man is exciting. It doesn’t make me angry. It gets me extremely aroused. I like the idea of another man’s cock in my girlfriend’s vagina.
and have you experienced fucking her after someone else's cock has been in her? Best thing ever!!
These no better feeling having your wife just as soon as possible after he has finished with her. I had the opportunity to have her immediately after he finished, she straddled me and his cum leaked all over me. There was no friction, he said he had her hard and long before he loaded her.

Pauline

BlondeWifeNYC
Prepubescent

Unread post by BlondeWifeNYC » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:55 pm

To be straight forward, they just get intensely horns and turned on. He seen me once, but in our 20s.

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:22 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:24 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
JackRawls wrote:
For me the idea of my wife/gf having intercourse with another man is exciting. It doesn’t make me angry. It gets me extremely aroused. I like the idea of another man’s cock in my girlfriend’s vagina.
and have you experienced fucking her after someone else's cock has been in her? Best thing ever!!
These no better feeling having your wife just as soon as possible after he has finished with her. I had the opportunity to have her immediately after he finished, she straddled me and his cum leaked all over me. There was no friction, he said he had her hard and long before he loaded her.

Pauline
That it exactly... the lack of friction... Its magical :)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:06 pm

two4fun_74 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:22 am
PANTIES wrote:
two4fun_74 wrote:
JackRawls wrote:

Pauline

You have to experience the sensation to understand whats being described. The first time I was soaked by his cum when my wife mounted me. Absolutely did not last but seconds.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:16 pm

It brought us intense intimacy to talk about doing something so secret, so taboo. For me to give her that freedom, and to notice that she is entertaining the idea, for real... Wow! Often times it was just 'play play' but sometimes, it was for real. She'd be so very turned on, and in turn I'd be so unmeasurably horny. We knew it was not particularly wise to go through with it. She eventually gave in to curiosity. I will never forget how it made me feel when she said that she had decided that she wanted to try it. Right away, I knew that she was for real. It made me feel so close to her, now that we were both aligned in wanting it. From then onwards it was no longer a question as to whether it would happen, merely when and how.

Justaregularguy
Virgin

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:08 am

It just seems so naughty tbh and then there’s the fact that she’s my wife… the most beautiful woman in the world to me and this is really the only ‘angle’ that I haven’t yet to see her so I think it would be hot, erotic and such a turn on at the same time.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:45 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:06 pm
two4fun_74 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:22 am
PANTIES wrote:
two4fun_74 wrote:

Pauline

You have to experience the sensation to understand whats being described. The first time I was soaked by his cum when my wife mounted me. Absolutely did not last but seconds.
Ah, yes! Liquid silk, someone called it. The feel itself is wonderful, plus knowing what makes it feel that way takes it over the top. Fucking my wife in his cum is a special treat.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:51 am

Growing up the thought of being second was repulsive now I’ll do silky seconds anytime I’m given the opportunity. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Pauline

Ultimate Urge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ultimate Urge » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:05 pm

JackRawls wrote:
And if he cums inside her, it is as hot as it can ever get for her and later, for you.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:19 pm

:up:
Last edited by DonVito4u on Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:21 pm

Appreciate and love my wife for the hotwife she is becoming. I feel lucky and blessed that she is my wife and my devotion to her and our marriage has grown ten fold.

This is after only 1 year in the lifestyle and watching her with 3 different men.

flstag
Virgin

Unread post by flstag » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:55 am

I have been in threesomes and watched other couples several times as a younger man but never with my wife. We found a guy and are about to start our journey in Hotwifing after several years of pillow talk. He's got a large cock 8" at least and extra thick, big mushroom head too. She gets very wet seeing the pics and wants to try his cock out and I can't wait to watch. Watching her reactions when he slides in, her adjusting to him and then him begin to pound her fast and hard like she likes and her cumming on his cock is going to be a sight to see. I can't wait to watch him tense up as he unloads deep in her little pussy and the sight of her well fucked, full pussy when he pulls out of her.

I love licking her well fucked pussy when we play and have cleaned my own creampie a few times but not another guy's. This guy may get freaked out a bit if I go down on her right after he fills her but I'll definitely be sliding into her full, well fucked, stretched pussy and reclaiming her with my cum on top of his. When we get home after, I'm sure we will continue and she will want to ride my face then while telling me all the naughty things I want to hear. :D

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:42 pm

A lot of guys want me to clean her after filling her, so I think you will be pleasantly surprised that he'll probably agree.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:27 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:10 pm
So, S-63, she told you on your wedding night that she had gotten fucked two days before the wedding? I think it would be a pretty hot fantasy to have another man fuck your wife on your wedding night; especially if you hadn't fuck her before. That fantasy probably grew out of the medieval custom called "droit du seigneur" ("right of the lord") which allowed the feudal lord to have the wedding night with all the brides in his fiefdom. (I guess you could call him the ultimate "bull". LOL.)

My first wife always insisted she was a virgin on our wedding night (This was a long time ago.) But she took to fucking from the first time so that it did make me wonder. Plus there were rumors. I never pushed her on her story, but I wished she would have told me if she had gotten fucked by another man before me. I would not have been upset, but I would have found it hot..
How good to have a Lord service your wife on the wedding night

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:40 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:34 pm
I love my wife and have no desire for any other woman. We always have great sex, but it goes from great, to mind-blowing, after she has had sex with her boyfriend. I think I am simply wired that way. I once had the typical conventional boring sex life and divorced. Many years later I remarried to my present, wonderful wife with whom I am madly in love. She is the quintessential, pretty, petite, sparking-eyed girl-next-door with a perfect figure and a baby face that makes her look years younger than her actual age. She turns heads all the time and doesn't even notice.

I had been in the swinging lifestyle for several years in intervening relationships, but when swapping as couples, I could hardly keep my eyes off of my partner while she was having sex – and less interested in fucking the other guy’s wife or girlfriend. Don’t get me wrong, fucking another woman was great, and I got off, but I just couldn’t wait to get back home to fuck my own partner after another man had sexually taken her. When I met my present wife, I was open adn explained my past swinger experience, and proceeded to tell her about my desire to watch her being taken by another man. Of course she was shocked, and was highly suspect of my motives, but she soon learned that I truly wanted to be totally monogamous on my end, but her own non-monogamy was my kink.

Fast forward. We’ve had amazing experiences over the past few years. She’s had few select men, and one I’d consider her on-again, off-again boyfriend, but far too infrequent due to his own commitments. She’s now about to have a first date this week with a really good looking, well-built stud she met on a swinger dating site. It's been far too long since she's had a date. He is single, which we both prefer for several reasons. Why, does that excite me even more? Maybe it’s the heightened risk he’ll want her totally for his own, and I welcome that because I know her commitment to our marriage and growing old together is unbreakable, but I’d enjoy knowing he wants her that much; it heightens the competition, which is a huge turn on.

I love when she gets fucked by another guy, and I love fucking her after she has a date, whether she goes to the other guy’s place and they fuck there, or whether he comes to our home and he fucks her in our marital bed, or even a straight MFM with me as the third wheel. And I don’t want them to just fuck either, I want them to ooze carnal desire for one another. I want to know she’s deep into the new relationship experience (NRE) and basking in the glow of it. I want her to want him physically and emotionally, with a strong romantic connection, deep passionate kissing, powerful sexual magnetism, and frequent multi-orgasmic, convulsive fucking. The only requirement I have is that we are always open and truthful to each other, always disclose and share everything, she inform be before and after she ever has sex with another, and we have sex afterwards. I am fine if she develops some degree of emotional attachment that she can manage, and it is even better if she does. She's quite familiar with NRE, and knows how to manage it having been around that block before, and there is nothing wrong with her enjoying that to the fullest for however long it lasts. If it became a lasting relationship, that would be fine too; I've experienced polyamory before. I want her to covet his body and his cock, and crave his sperm as he frequently and repeatedly unloads his love seed deep into her pussy, making her body his, and experience her unbridled desire wanting him to own her body while they are together.

She’s pretty much beyond child bearing years, and I am cut, so there is no chance she can bear another child we me. The chances another man could impregnate her are extremely remote, virtually zilch, but I love seeing her actively try with her lover, at least in spirit. Both of us would love to have and raise another child, and the trying is fun, even if she doesn’t or can't conceive. The thought of fucking her for nine months while her belly shows the evidence of her infidelity after being bred by another man gives me a perpetual erection. I've loved it in the past when she'd come home from a date with her former BF with cum-soaked panties. I go out of my mind with desire to fuck her brains out when she pulls them down and informs me of the obvious that another man has just unloaded inside of her two, three, or four times. Revealing the evidence of her infidelity in a smug, playful, taunting way, knowing his virile seed is up in her belly - and could knock her up, is enough to make me explode even before sinking my own large and capable cock between her perfect legs. I love feeling the silky, slippery wetness of their sex as my large hard cock slips effortlessly where his just occupied. I love how his cum gushes out of her love nest as I plunge my cock deep inside my horny little vixen. I unload again and again as she tells me repeatedly how well he fucked her. When I am about to cum, she sends me over the top when she tells me, in taunting detail, how it felt when his cock stiffened up and became huge just before he came, how she felt his cock pulse as he released inside her, that she loved the felt of his warm cum filling her, and how he now owns her body as long as she carries his seed.

I don’t fear losing her. If she ever did want to leave for another man, I’d let her go, because I want her happiness above my own, and she knows that. She can start and stop playing whenever she wants, I never push her, but I open the door to make it possible, and encourage her if she so desires. That is true unconditional love, but I know her love for me, and her commitment to our marriage, as well as mine, is unshakable. That makes is all that much more amazing. Why does it turn me on so? Why do I want my wife to sleep with another man? As I’ve said many times before, compersion - the sheer excitement of knowing my wife is experiencing and enjoying extreme pleasure, sexually, and emotionally, to the greatest amount and extent possible, and experiencing her intense desire and pleasure vicariously, through her. Because I know she is getting that with another man, as well as with me, I see her as The Total Woman that she can be, and that she is - smart, sexy, fun, and loving. I can still feel the angst every time she chats with another man, every time she has a date, every time she fucks - and that is the best part of all, because that is the very fuel of my own sexual arousal. She is at once my partner, my friend, my lover, and my wife, but she can also be my submissive, my dominant and my equal at different times. She is her own woman, and I love and respect her more than words can express, because she is.

TT
Bump

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:57 pm

Wannabecuck2468 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:27 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
So, S-63, she told you on your wedding night that she had gotten fucked two days before the wedding? I think it would be a pretty hot fantasy to have another man fuck your wife on your wedding night; especially if you hadn't fuck her before. That fantasy probably grew out of the medieval custom called "droit du seigneur" ("right of the lord") which allowed the feudal lord to have the wedding night with all the brides in his fiefdom. (I guess you could call him the ultimate "bull". LOL.)

My first wife always insisted she was a virgin on our wedding night (This was a long time ago.) But she took to fucking from the first time so that it did make me wonder. Plus there were rumors. I never pushed her on her story, but I wished she would have told me if she had gotten fucked by another man before me. I would not have been upset, but I would have found it hot..
You went way back to find this post. I had forgotten about it.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:23 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:57 pm
Wannabecuck2468 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Hope you didn't mind. I still have a lot of reading in that thread lol

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:25 pm

Wannabecuck2468 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:23 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:57 pm
Wannabecuck2468 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Hope you didn't mind. I still have a lot of reading in that thread lol
Not at all. It's nice to see someone read what I wrote.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:07 pm

Wifedates wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:28 pm
It's really simple.
We both enjoy it.
What a great story about your experiences. I'm sure a lot of guys feel the same.

Thankyou for sharing it with us.

ingridguerci94
Prepubescent

Unread post by ingridguerci94 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:38 pm

Because it's exciting. But make sure that she is not emotionally involved, other wise it may affect your marriage. Other wise it is a way of ultimate arousal. I love to see my wife being hard-fucked by other men, preferably my close friends. while my friends praises her private parts or her beautiful blowjob-skills it sets fire in my blood and gives me exquisite hardness. Also when my wife recalls with me about thickness of other men's cock and the taste of their semen (she likes to swallow it) it gives me the same feeling.

My wife maintains a clean shaved vagina always. so that me and other men who have sex with her always be attracted to licking it. She moans loud on licking. I like to see her like that. overall, seeing your wife having a good time with other men is good for your sex life.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:59 pm

Welcome to the forum ingridguerci94.

Deux555
Prepubescent

Unread post by Deux555 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:21 am

We started out wanting to experiment and decided to do a couple exchange. But during the first one, the girl in the couple drank too much and went to bed for a while while the other boy and I continued fucking my girlfriend. At one point I was watching how they did it. Seeing her face with pleasure, hearing her moans, seeing her sweating, looking into her eyes telling me that she loved me and holding my hand. That's when I realized that I liked being a cuckold more. That day we even did double penetration.

sunnyme999
Virgin

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man

Unread post by sunnyme999 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:12 pm

sunnyme999 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:34 am

sunnyme999
Virgin

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man

Unread post by sunnyme999 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:24 pm

sunnyme999 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:34 am

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:24 am

Watching and feeling your significant other having sexual intercourse with another person is the peak of the sexual experience and the way human beings were designed to mate and reproduce. Its there way, deep down, we are wired. My couple that I am with is amazing and only want to have sex with me as the three of us. Her husband enjoys sex much more thru me and my experience, feelings and desires. He loves the feeling of his wife and I genitals when we are connected. He penetrates both of us during copulation and can feel our internal muscles tense and contract during love making. He massages and stretches my scrotum while holding her hand and enjoys putting me back inside her when I come out or change positions. Its a beautiful part of life and true love making.