Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mar-n-Mach
Prepubescent

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Mar-n-Mach » Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 pm

For about 6 months before we actually took the plunge and invited someone to join us in the bedroom, I teased her saying I was going to give Bret (singer in a local band) her phone number. She would never encourage me to do it, but never discouraged me either. Finally after we had already been playing with others for a while, I asked her what went through her mind when I would tease her about giving Bret her number. She said "I was always hoping you would!" That whole time, I had no idea. If I would have known she wanted me to, I would have!

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Mon May 29, 2017 1:29 pm

The first time my wife had me blow the large brown cock of her sperm donor who "fathered" our 3 kids (with a set of twins on the way) he called out to me "Suck It Bitch" as he came my mouth. She reminded him I am her bitch saying my drinking his cum was my reward for a "Job well done"! She after kissed me stating we were now a 2 cocksucker family. She especially loves directing me to blow her black and Asian lovers

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:30 pm

My wife asked me "if you were a man and you said ....to a woman would that mean you were interested in fucking her?". I said yes. Less than two weeks later he fucked her.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

JustOneLook
Virgin

Unread post by JustOneLook » Tue May 30, 2017 5:37 am

WACouple wrote:After she got home from her first solo experience with her current lover, I asked her how it was. "Incredible! His cock is amazing. It took him a couple minutes to work all of it into my pussy, and the stretching sensation and the way I could feel every inch of his cock pressing against my pussy walls had me cumming by the time I felt his balls on my ass."
OMG, that is so hot. Wow. I think I would have climaxed by the time she said "ass".

whitelightn
Prepubescent

Unread post by whitelightn » Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 am

It's been about two months since she last played. Last FWB got busy, we've been busy, so it's been very vanilla lately for us. Prior to us heading to bed, she starts feverishly messaging somebody. Didn't think much of it until she asked me how long I thought it would take to get to a bar on the other side of town. Answered, then she said "good, heading out to have a drink with somebody". She didn't spill the beans on the guy, other than calling him "big dick" before she rushed out. The last time she acted on a last second experience, it turned into a real dud, so had zero expectations. Couple hours she returns, I'm expected her to say they had a drink, nothing happened, etc. Instead, she doesn't even slow down passing me on the bed on her way into the bathroom with the comment "He came a lot"! That short phrase told me almost everything I needed to know and made me instantly hard. Meanwhile, she's got her jeans stripped off and is proceeding to wash and soak the crotch of them because she didn't wear panties, further proving her statement.

ebinaforest
Prepubescent

Unread post by ebinaforest » Tue May 30, 2017 6:24 pm

I was away out of town on a trip. I knew she had set up a date with a guy and I sent her a text to her knowing that she was probably with the guy at the time asking how she was. She quickly sent back a reply: "getting fucked silly!"

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:48 pm

ebinaforest wrote:I was away out of town on a trip. I knew she had set up a date with a guy and I sent her a text to her knowing that she was probably with the guy at the time asking how she was. She quickly sent back a reply: "getting fucked silly!"
Hot and funny :lol: :whip:

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Tue May 30, 2017 7:05 pm

"You know what I've been doing, right?"
"Yes."
"And you still want to lick me?"
"More than ever."
"Alright then."
-60d

JustOneLook
Virgin

Unread post by JustOneLook » Wed May 31, 2017 3:47 am

About ten years ago we went dancing at a regular bar. The place was crowded, and as we were out on the dance floor we were kind of bumping next to another couple. The two women started dancing with each other, like they do some times. My wife had her back to her and was facing me, sticking her ass out a bit and I could see the gal rubbing my wife's ass cheeks and up under her summer dress. My wife smiled and her eyes rolled back, and the music was very loud, so I put my ear next to her and she said... "Her fingers... [gasp] are inside my pussy"
Thud. That was the most intense sentence I had ever heard in my entire life.

Mr Kook
Trainable

Unread post by Mr Kook » Wed May 31, 2017 10:29 am

JustOneLook wrote:About ten years ago we went dancing at a regular bar. The place was crowded, and as we were out on the dance floor we were kind of bumping next to another couple. The two women started dancing with each other, like they do some times. My wife had her back to her and was facing me, sticking her ass out a bit and I could see the gal rubbing my wife's ass cheeks and up under her summer dress. My wife smiled and her eyes rolled back, and the music was very loud, so I put my ear next to her and she said... "Her fingers... [gasp] are inside my pussy"
Thud. That was the most intense sentence I had ever heard in my entire life.
You, Sir, have just melted the internet. :up:
"Just for fun, right?",
the Kooks

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 am

Still a wanna be but my wife has opened up a bit. I was able to convince her to go to Desire Pearl later this year, and we watched a few of the videos on their site over the weekend. She's into the "theme nights" and said two things that turned me on. First she was in a tight-fitting lace see thru top she wears to bed and said "Would you want me to wear this to one of the parties?" (Uh, yea!) Second she was out dress shopping for a wedding and said she tried one on because "It was slutty, perfect for the parties."

It's the little things for me ☺
Last edited by pmate on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:38 am

Yesterday evening after she had just finished watching her current fav TV program, "Heartland", she sat there and said, "I have a naughty pussy, it likes to control men".
I perked up and said, Ma'am? She just continued, "It likes men, likes dick, no she craves dick. She just wants to run, Sometimes I have to jerk her leash".

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:41 am

While vacationing, she hooked up with a guy from AFF who was quite attractive and well endowed. While she was sucking his cock expertly in our condo, Mark said "tell me C, does size matter"? She pulled her lips away from his big dick....and said simply "well, uh..yeah!" He just smiled at me while I continued to jerk my 4 3/4" cock. I felt extremely cuckolded ....and it just got better the rest of the evening!

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:48 am

Backstory: we've had some "real life" issues get in the way of our relationship and finally appear to be getting that back on track. A few days ago, she gave me a download on the men she's been communicating with via SLS. I was frankly a little surprised that she was progressing with play partners, but turned on.

As we're engaging in foreplay last night, I egg her on by saying, "so, are you going to have sex with a new partner next week"?

"Well, going on a date, not necessarily sex".

Really hit my sub-button that she feels empowered to make a date and a) tell me about it only when I ask or she feels like I need to know; b) how far she progress is fully up to her, whether she feels the chemistry, they have a location, etc.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:33 am

We are packing for a conference this weekend and Susan has some sexy outfits she pulled out. So I mentioned that she needs to be careful flirting because we know a lot of people at this meeting and it wouldn't look good if she got caught with another guy.

She looks at me, smiles and says "well.... it depends on who I find!"

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:41 am

MarknSusan wrote:We are packing for a conference this weekend and Susan has some sexy outfits she pulled out. So I mentioned that she needs to be careful flirting because we know a lot of people at this meeting and it wouldn't look good if she got caught with another guy.

She looks at me, smiles and says "well.... it depends on who I find!"
:o :cool:

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:44 pm

I was with my wife at a party and suddenly she smiled and I asked her what happened?
She looks at a handsome guy and says to me, by the way, this guy cuckolded you a week ago and when I came home you ate his creampie
She began to laugh and asked me what was the taste?

Wittol Boy
Virgin

Unread post by Wittol Boy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:57 pm

aracuckold wrote:I was with my wife at a party and suddenly she smiled and I asked her what happened?
She looks at a handsome guy and says to me, by the way, this guy cuckolded you a week ago and when I came home you ate his creampie
She began to laugh and asked me what was the taste?
Now that is HOT! :whip:

bbc4bnc
Prepubescent

Unread post by bbc4bnc » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:04 pm

kissing in bed after I had returned from a trip with my son:

Her: I love your kisses
Me: I love the taste of your mouth
Her: tastes like sex
Me: Mmmmmm
Her: turn your pillow over
Me: It's wet!
Her: Smell it
Me: Jesus
Her: want to go down on me?

wd2005
Prepubescent

Unread post by wd2005 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:09 am

She said the other night, after her FB left, that some women do Yoga or book clubs to occupy their free time. Her hobby is dick. Sucking them and fucking them in particular.
"We formed a new religion/No sins as long as there's permission'
And deception is the only felony/So never fuck nobody without tellin' me"

Kanye West - No Church in the Wild

Italian stallion
Prepubescent

Unread post by Italian stallion » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 am

buzzcut_cuck wrote:Me: "How many of them were bigger than me before you married me?"

Wife: "All of them."

Me: "I heart you."
Boy, I would love that. I am pretty big and whenever my wife comes home from a date and we start fucking I always ask how big the guy's dick was and she always says it was smaller than mine. It kind of boosts my ego but is also a huge disappointment.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:37 am

While necking with my Bride I could taste fresh sex on her lips, tongue & mouth. When I mentioned it kissing her deeply she mumble "Yes, Black cum always tastes the best!"

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 am

Driving back from a long sexy weekend together, and she says, "hey this is the exit I get off to have a date with 'Mike'"; so matter of fact, and she's been clear if he wants to tap her again, she will jump at the chance!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 pm

We have a new neighbor who was hitting on my wife pretty aggressively a few weeks ago, openly eying her up and down, giving plenty of compliments about how "hot she looks" and trying to invite himself over for a visit. He made it pretty obvious that he really wanted to do her. While she finds him to be quite attractive she did not react well to how forward he was and became completely disinterested. I think he had a good shot with her if he toned it down a bit. Anyway, I often joke with her about it, referring to him (let's call him "Andy") as her boyfriend.

Recently while having sex she says "Do you think Andy would be jealous right now if he saw us?"
"Oh I think he'd very much like to be in my place right now" I responded.
"You think so?" she says while grabbing my hips and pulling me deep inside.
"Uh Huh" says I.
"How'd you like to jerk off your cock while you watch Andy fuck me?"
"I'll let you finish fucking me after he cums in my pussy. Would you like that?"

Oh man, she got me good and I shot my load almost immediately!

Maybe (hopefully) she's having second thoughts about Andy? We'll see!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 am

Susan was on the phone with one of her old boyfriends the other day and I overhead her ask him "do you want to come over and jerk off on my tits?