Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Johng1953
$2 Ho

Re: Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:49 am

john jasson wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:31 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:47 pm
I have no idea how you put up with this and for so long. Was there never a time when you were seriously tempted to say enough is enough? Especially given your concerns voiced at the start of this update.
Oh, and of course I really, really need to know what that forfeit was even though I'm sure that will horrify me too and make me despise Geoff even more than I already do!
And quite frankly, I'm falling out of love with Sherrie at this point in your journey.
In the same vein as previous answers, there is no “putting up with it” involved. We are terminally excited, so “enough is enough” never comes into it. I don’t know what the forfeit was even to this day, Johng1953. I said I wouldn’t push her for an answer, and I stayed true to the pledge. She never volunteered it. As for falling out of love with Sherrie, I don’t understand this alien concept!

I must be relating this all wrong with too much negativity, I think.
Absolutely not! You are not relating this with any negativity at all. That in fact is what prompted my comments. I'm feeling negativity in myself.
I do so much want to hear the rest of your story and the fact you both survived this helps me to actually enjoy most of what you are relating.
The last update though seemed to go against your previous commitment to each other that she was in control but she tells you everything.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:35 am

I don’t find it negative and I can see that during those years, it was very exciting.
Her seeing Geoff so much became normalised and us reading it back, time becomes squashed and the intensity is ramped up (especially the almost telepathic writing).
But for many of us, it does feel like boundaries are pushed and a tightrope is walked. But John always felt secure with Sherrie so I can understand that it wasn’t so scary for them but is to us, the readers.
But something is going to happen that draws a line.
John will tell us when he has time.
My next guess?
Geoff does fall in love Sherrie and suggests he has his vasectomy reversed so that she has his child - ultimate submission??

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:20 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:49 am
john jasson wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:31 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:47 pm
I have no idea how you put up with this and for so long. Was there never a time when you were seriously tempted to say enough is enough? Especially given your concerns voiced at the start of this update.
Oh, and of course I really, really need to know what that forfeit was even though I'm sure that will horrify me too and make me despise Geoff even more than I already do!
And quite frankly, I'm falling out of love with Sherrie at this point in your journey.
In the same vein as previous answers, there is no “putting up with it” involved. We are terminally excited, so “enough is enough” never comes into it. I don’t know what the forfeit was even to this day, Johng1953. I said I wouldn’t push her for an answer, and I stayed true to the pledge. She never volunteered it. As for falling out of love with Sherrie, I don’t understand this alien concept!

I must be relating this all wrong with too much negativity, I think.
Absolutely not! You are not relating this with any negativity at all. That in fact is what prompted my comments. I'm feeling negativity in myself.
I do so much want to hear the rest of your story and the fact you both survived this helps me to actually enjoy most of what you are relating.
The last update though seemed to go against your previous commitment to each other that she was in control but she tells you everything.
Yes, it's true. She did move the goalposts a number of times over the years, but it was always a progression and she always made changes in ways that massively turned me on. She's pretty smart, my little minx.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:23 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:35 am
I don’t find it negative and I can see that during those years, it was very exciting.
Her seeing Geoff so much became normalised and us reading it back, time becomes squashed and the intensity is ramped up (especially the almost telepathic writing).
But for many of us, it does feel like boundaries are pushed and a tightrope is walked. But John always felt secure with Sherrie so I can understand that it wasn’t so scary for them but is to us, the readers.
But something is going to happen that draws a line.
John will tell us when he has time.
My next guess?
Geoff does fall in love Sherrie and suggests he has his vasectomy reversed so that she has his child - ultimate submission??
It was hugely exciting. Words are barely adequate, but you are right about time becoming squashed so the intensity is even more profound when I set 6 years over a few pages. It wasn't scary except for the angst and a few qualms I have described.

I like your suggested scenario but it isn't what happened.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:49 pm

Sherrie and I are indulging ourselves in a weekend break in York as a short interlude away from our high pressure routine. The ancient city has become one of our favourite retreats from the day to day since we first visited a few months after our big move north. We love the atmosphere of the place; so evocative it is of bygone ages, and we can easily lose ourselves together as we saunter hand in hand through the narrow streets up against the glorious Minster, around the walls, or along the banks of the River Ouse. The Roman influence can still be detected in parts of the layout, and the City Walls feature some original earthworks of the time. The whole place seems steeped in antiquity, but it is 2000 years old after all.

We need this break for our sanity because the situation with the business is becoming very stressful. There’s such a bewildering amount to deal with. We are making positive progress, but the company finances – and therefore ours too - are skating close to the edge of comfortable. The enterprise is encountering multiple growing pains that are all very cash hungry. In all honesty, we can’t really afford the hotel, and we know we shouldn’t be spending the money on such frivolity at this point, but flesh and blood can only take so much. There has to be a release valve we can blow every now and then, so here we are taking in the sights, chilling out for a spell, and just being the original loving “us” in one of our most comforting haunts.

The timing of our getaway is opportune in relation to our wild sexual adventure too. We are fitting this lovely weekend in after Sherrie’s regular Thursday night to Friday morning swim, sex, submission and training extravaganza with Geoff. She’s told me he’s been especially brutal to her this week, and when we’re making out as she edges me repeatedly, agonisingly, beautifully, to distraction on the king sized hotel bed on the Saturday evening, she confides that all her muscles are still aching from the hard workout and run training, and her bottom and upper thighs remain sore from his cane, making it uncomfortable when she sits. She insists it’s a good hurt though. During a drinks break in our own action, I run my fingers over the angry reddish purple wheals he has raised on the backs of her smooth pale pink thighs, and I can only wonder at the state of her buttocks right now. I recall that I saw her wince as we sat down to dinner earlier:

J: Pull your knickers down and show me the rest.

I know she will do no such thing. She affects shock and indignation.

S: Certainly not. Don’t even ask! My discipline is private between my Master and me.

She’s wearing her speciality shit eating grin. It’s kind of a “fuck you” expression, but it’s mocking me in the nicest possible way. This look is playful mean rather than evil mean, if you can discern the distinction, but she won’t back down. I smile at her as our crazy vibe rages strong and unspoken between us.

S: I’m soaking wet every time my mind wanders back to the memory of how completely he took me apart on Thursday night. He can turn me into this unrecognisable trembling, weeping, orgasmic wreck of a human being. It’s startling what he reduces me to. I felt like I existed only as pent up lust for him from before the caning until after he fucked me to delirium and eventually contentment. It’s….. indescribable how easily he handles me and moves me around. Like I’m the weight of tissue paper or something. Then early Friday morning out running, he pushed me and pushed me until I thought I would drop. The power of him over me is colossal. It’s all scarily wonderful, John.

Her eyes appear to glaze over wistfully as I press on with my hopeless quest.

J: So show me what he’s done to you, and let me check you out down there like you used to. Show me. Share this.

But of course she won’t let me see her bottom or feel her pussy for myself. Despite my forlorn entreaties, her bra and knickers stay firmly in place, and she scolds me sharply when I make as though I might try to breach her defences regardless.

S: No way, John. Not happening. You keep your hands away from my Master’s property! You asked for this. You wanted me to put out to other men, and your cock is swollen like a cucumber at the mere thought of me doing it! That’s the clincher, you see. Your fundamental weakness is that I know you like it. And I like it too. And I’m going to carry on. I actually think you like this better than fucking me yourself!

She laughs, knowing I can’t deny the evidence before her eyes. It’s all angsty teasing of course. Her graphic description of being with him. The way she goads me. She plays my weirdest, innermost urges so well, and she likes to hype it right up this way.

J: For pity’s sake, Sherrie. Get hold of this prick again and carry on working your magic on it before I go completely mad. Do whatever you like but just fucking do it!

It’s an uncontrolled state she often gets me into nowadays, and I’m hooked on it. It’s already been well over an hour she’s toyed with my febrile body tonight, keeping me on the very precipice of exploding in semen or urine or maybe both. She approaches me again, and she reaches out to reconnect that exquisite contact, or so I think. Instead she grabs my balls and squeezes them hard. It’s a bad habit she’s getting into more and more, lately, and her grip feels tighter and more gleeful with each episode.

S: Maybe we call it quits for tonight, John. I’m feeling so tired now. It’s been a long week.

She knows I’m speechlessly confounded. Conflicted between my rampant need for an orgasm right now and the exquisitely cruel deprivation of having her leave me high and dry on purpose. My cock jerks in spasm in mid-air even as she crushes my bollocks in her hand. The tension is assuming almost physical form in the room until she breaks it with her cute girlie laugh.

S: I really do have the measure of you, don’t I, babe? Has a woman ever had the measure of her man so completely? Come here and let me make the decision for you. Again.

She lowers herself down to me, and takes me in her mouth to finish what she’s started with a long session of her highly skilled fellatio. I’m in heaven long before I shoot, and my climax is unworldly as she blows my mind yet again. Then for long minutes, ecstatic waves of relaxation in the afterglow. As I hold her body spooned to me, I whisper in her ear:

J: Are you OK, Sher? That was awesome for me. You are awesome. Are you sure you don’t need to come too, sweetheart?

S: No, babe. I’m getting everything I need and more.

She’s stating a fact, but of course she’s choosing her words, and she’s aware of exactly what she’s saying. Even now as we cuddle, she’s still winding me up. My worn out, aching and finally flaccid cock starts to spring to life yet again at the thought of her getting everything she needs and more. She feels it moving and she chuckles softly at my confusion, rubbing her delectable backside against it in encouragement just to let it know she’s there.

The weekend break is also the prelude to my leaving on Monday morning for a week in Scotland so we’re really stocking up on our togetherness while we still can. After the evening’s play and the spectacular orgasm she’s given me, we are still lying embraced in the luxurious setting, finally getting ourselves together again:

S: Speaking of getting everything I need, I told him you’re travelling next week. He wants me to spend the nights at his while you’re away.

It’s not an unusual thing nowadays when I’m gone, but I told her long ago that news like this has the most profoundly disorienting effect on me immediately after I orgasm. She’s never forgotten it, and she likes to take full advantage.

J: Are you going to?

S: What do you think? He’s my Master and he wants me to. And I want to. So it’s obvious. And I know you want me to, don’t I?

By this time, Sherrie’s “girl” phase in her no holds barred domination by Geoff and my denial are almost a year old. She has long openly referred to him as her “Master” to me rather than using his name. It’s plain that he has her totally in his thrall, and it pushes my buttons on many levels. She loves that it affects me so deeply and is revelling in the effects she has on both of us, I think. True to her word, she continues to ramp it up, and flaunts it in my face much more now since she withdrew my sexual rights to her body, yet this too has become a part of her excitement, and mine.

All the same, I know her early guilt lives on in her. It sometimes breaks out to the surface, and there is strong evidence of her continuing embarrassment when she questions the level of her subservience to a man who openly asserts himself as superior to her but isn’t. Over time, she seems to have found ways to take the acute contradiction between being virtually a medieval sex slave to her lover and her entire spectrum of otherwise feminist beliefs, and bury it beneath the sheer high elation she derives from their affair. I’ve noticed she doesn’t dwell on the negative impulses quite so much now as she indulges her deviancies to the extreme for her pleasure and fulfilment. She has me in her ear telling her everything is fine every day too, and my manifest excitement at her antics, so no doubt this assuages a lot of her bad, guilty thoughts. I think that bolstering her courage in this way, and having my role as a source of strength for her to pursue her desires, helps me in turn to cope with the tougher times when the demons strike. It strengthens our bond on yet another level.

Her personal development is continuing too, thank goodness. My rather impressive young girlfriend of long ago has become my super impressive wife in her early thirties. Her submission to Geoff seems directly proportional to her flowering maturity in business and her outlook on life. She is such a class act to behold, an outstanding specimen of modern womanhood, and I’m so proud of her. It all reassures me that her crazy affair is simply a diversion from her mainstream life with me rather than a replacement for it. I love her with everything I am, as I know she loves me back the same.

We take a final walk around York on Sunday morning prior to checking out of the hotel, hand in hand as usual. This stroll is no great distance to us, maybe three miles. We’re just doing typical us things that could easily have been any weekend since we first met. Nothing changes in this respect whatever happens in our secret sex life. We always indulge our more wholesome, simple pleasures together, and although they don’t figure a lot in my report here, they’re still a major part of our life.

We’re home by Sunday evening, and I’ll be away north in the morning. We don’t have much business in Scotland, but there is one establishment that’s keen on where our research might lead, and I’m heading up there to spend three days with them looking at their processes and talking about their various projects that might be a fit for our technology. It could be important to us in the future. It’s a long drive, so Monday and Friday are write off days spent on the road.

Sherrie and I are not looking forward to yet another parting but we have had a lovely fulfilling weekend, and now she’s snuggled down with me on the sofa. We watch a film. We drink some wine. We’re in our casual home gear by now. I’m in tee shirt and trackie bottoms. Sher is showing off a lot of gorgeous leg in one of her little playsuits she’s always liked so much and that make her look so young.

We’re completely relaxed and a study in domestic bliss, but then…….. I sometimes look at her dressed so innocently at chill out times like these. Quite my little angel she is, but then my mind wanders and I imagine her with him, under his thumb, this time tomorrow evening as they get down and dirty. Maybe she’s bound and gagged, helplessly tied down as he lays the cane into her behind. Maybe she’s sitting naked on the toilet, blindfolded, and with clamps biting into her erect nipples as he holds her hand, directing her at his will. Maybe lying alone contentedly asleep in his spare bedroom with his catheter tube fitted by his hand intimately invading her, draining her bladder into a bag. Or perhaps her lithe body is being manhandled easily by him as she squeals in the throes of passion during her latest violent orgasm while he plows her cunt deeply with his fat cock that she openly craves. The cock that gouges her genitals wide like she’d never known and makes her beg him for more. It’s a stimulating train of thought as back in our lounge she shifts position with a pretty sigh, resting her head against my chest, her lovely long ginger locks trailing all over me. I crave this absurd yet sublime dichotomy in our lives, and I know that Sher does too. I will carry the same obsessions with me on my travels throughout the week as my mind is exercised with the reality that my wife will be spending each night of my absence in her master’s bed, or maybe banished to his floor, but in any case his house, facing outlandish pleasures and challenges she has come to need and adore.

We take the tired but loving vibe upstairs as I carry my darling up to our bed, her arms clinging around my neck. She’s certainly lighter these days, thanks to Geoff. It’s been a special weekend of making happy memories.

xxxxxx

I’m up early on the Monday at 6am. I like to beat the rush hour traffic at the start of a long drive. As is customary, I take my girl her morning cup of tea before I leave.

J: I know it’s early, sweets, but I thought you’d like your cuppa before I go. I doubt anyone will be bringing you tea in bed the rest of the week!

She’s bleary eyed, but awake. She usually wakes when I get out of bed anyway.

S: Oh, thank you, babe. You’re a star. You’ll stay safe won’t you? I need my wonderful John back in one piece. Where else will I get my tea needs, and my love needs fulfilled?

J: Of course, love. I promise you. But you stay safe too, especially with you know who!

She smiles sympathetically at my pained expression as I sit on the bed beside her for a moment.

S: I will. But I know he would never really harm me. That’s why I always feel safe enough with him to let myself go so much. You don’t need to worry about me.

J: I know. I trust you, but you can understand me fretting a little considering all that has happened, and the really heavy stuff you two are into.

We’re not fooling or teasing now. There’s no bravado from either of us. Our intensely loving vibe from yesterday is extending into genuine concern for each other as I prepare to depart and leave her to the tender mercies of her lover.

S: We are OK, aren’t we? This weekend it being just us and York. It’s all been so lovely. I love us so much.

J: I know. And that’s the real us isn’t it, Sher? All the other stuff, it really is still just a hot, crazy game isn’t it?

S: Of course that’s the real us! Don’t you dare doubt it after all the promises you made to me that the game would never affect us. I’m the one that’s depending on you here! The horrible adulteress scarlet woman who needs her man to put up with her. I know I’m so bad, and I’m sorry. You do get off on it all though don’t you, babe? Like you always did? I do love my secret wicked life, but I’d be horrified if I really was hurting you. I can see how I excite you, but is it getting too much for you to take? Do you feel threatened?

My intended two minute goodbye has turned into an emotional conversation, and I seem to have hit a raw nerve with her. She’s looking unsure, but Christ, she’s so fucking hot! Everything she says, everything she does. It all gets me going. I take a breath and put my stiff upper lip forward. The one that matches my stiff dick even now as she speaks of loving her wild behaviour, every word dripping sexual arousal over me even at this ungodly hour of the morning.

J: It’s not too much for me Sher. Just the odd paranoid crisis now and then, but I do know we’re solid. I just like to hear you repeat it over and over. Come here.

I hold out my arms and we embrace as we move in to kiss tenderly.

S: You are always number one. I need you as much as I ever did. Probably more.

J: I’m good, but I need you too, Sher. Please never let me down. I couldn’t take that.

First she’d reassured me and in turn was desperate to be reassured. Now she seems relieved by my words and my lips. In another pause in our kissing:

S: Of course I’ll never ever let you down. I couldn’t live without you, babe. I know that you enjoy what I do with him, and what I do to you. The denial, the edging, all of it. It’s all there to build the experience for you too. For us both.

J: Yeah. I love the details you give me and the stuff we do together. I couldn’t imagine being so fulfilled with any woman as I am with you. It couldn’t happen.

S: I love that you enjoy it. I need to have that in my head. I couldn’t do it if I didn’t know you were rooting for me instead of being disgusted with me. I think it’s all part of you to have me do this as much as it’s a part of me. We’re so lucky. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

We’re kissing passionately now, but soon we drag ourselves apart for the final time, and I leave the house with my spirits bolstered by our unexpected daybreak heart to heart and her renewed declaration of our devotion ringing in my ears. Until the next time the demons haunt me, that is. It won’t take long, I fear, because I know that when I return on Friday she will be ready to leave on a long arranged sporting weekend away with him, and this after spending every night in bed with him all week. He can’t have her as a 24/7 submissive, but it strikes me that they are getting a lot closer to it than I ever dreamed possible. It leads to some stimulating, sleepless and angsty nights for me in those Caledonian hotel beds nursing a rock hard cock. I think we really are pushing at the boundaries of the boundaries now. I feel she’s overloading on him, but my doubts are still nothing on the scale of the excitement. I still really do trust her to take care of us in her wildest times.

xxxx

It’s Friday night at last, and I arrive home after the long drive from Scotland about seven. Considering how demonstratively loving we had been last Sunday and before I left early on Monday, Sherrie greets me with few words and a very chaste kiss indeed. She can change the mood at will, and my goodness, she’s done a full 180 degree turn on me here.

She looks immediately and shockingly different. Her wavy red hair, long and flowing down her back when I left on Monday, as it had been from the day I met her, has been cut short and permed into tight curls all over her head. The effect is extreme. She looks good. She would look good in any style though. She is noticeably slighter nowadays from all the sport and working out, and I see it especially when I’ve been away. Less flesh, more muscle. Thinner face – a more elfin quality than ever before - though still as beautiful. She’s wearing a smart knee length dress and a cardigan. No cleavage or thigh show. It’s decently and traditionally feminine; demure, just as her master orders.

J: Jesus. That’s a bit of a transformation.

S: As you get older, long hair doesn’t suit so well. It was time for a change.

J: You look so young though. It suited you just fine. Geoff’s idea I presume.

S: Well, yes. And he reckons it will make me more aerodynamic for running. Every hundredth of a second counts, but I had been thinking about changing it anyway. It was becoming a pain to be honest.

J: You didn’t think to discuss it with me?

S(shit eating grin, and a little laugh): No, of course not. He thinks I should dye it black too. He says it would show my commitment to my submission if I colour my hair to his direction. What do you think?

I don’t know whether she’s lying or truthing. No idea. She’s well capable of leading me a dance just for the wicked fun of it.

J: Fuck no! He just wants to mould you whatever way he chooses for his own amusement. He’d probably want it grey the week after.

The grin grows bolder.

S: I know. He really takes liberties with me, doesn’t he? Look, you know I’m away tonight and I’ll be back Sunday lunchtime. I told you Geoff’s entered me in a fell race tomorrow in West Yorkshire with a quality field taking part. He’s going to prepare my regime overnight tonight and give me a light workout, then we are staying in a hotel together tomorrow night afterwards.

J: How’s he preparing you? By fucking you all night?

S: Maybe, but the right food and drink mainly and muscle toning. He says he will discipline me too to focus my mind, and he’ll punish me on Saturday night if I mess up. He knows you’re back this evening, and he’s told me not to spend time with you, and to leave within 15 minutes of you getting here, so I’ll be off in about 10 now. I think he wants to be evil to you rather than me for a change, but he says it’s so my head is in the right place for the race. It makes sense.

Of course, he thinks she’s cheating so he also thinks she has to make up some cock and bull story to me. (Ha - cock and bull! Very Freudian!) Her shit eating grin, now incorporating the ice cold eyes too, is all over her face. (She informed me later, after her return, that she’d told him I wouldn’t be back from my trip until the next week, so she was totally messing with me in much of this exchange.)

S: Look, I’ll be back in less than 48 hours. Just let me have this without being shitty with me. It’s my first official area fell race and I want to do well.

J: It’s not the fell race that concerns me!

She stands before me with her overnight and running gear bags beside her. The smirk, the eyes, the surly defiance; the whole cultivated infidelity deal that she loves to front up to me with. She’s goading me and she’s getting better at it as time goes by. Just like she knows how to hold a cock on the edge of orgasm indefinitely, she also now knows how to hit me right on the dividing line between excitement, pushing my cuck buttons and real hurt. Fuck, I love the joy and the pain, so help me.

S: I have a special treat for you, John, that you’re not normally allowed to see.

She bends and lifts up her dress, gathering it right up to her armpits. She stands, legs slightly apart and shows me her slim, toned body. No bra, no knickers; everything is on display. Hugely erect, Damien mode nipples – how does he do this to her when he isn’t even here? Black suspender belt and stockings only framing her cunt. She's wearing black high heels to match.

S: This is how he told me to arrive at his tonight. I’ve done this for him. I want you to see what I’m giving him in half an hour from now. Do you miss it, John? Do you miss me giving this to you? I hope so. It would hurt my womanly pride if you don’t. I want you to picture me like this as you lie in bed tonight and tomorrow night thinking about what I’m doing with him and what he might be doing to me. I want you to enjoy the feelings going through your head, and think about what you started when you gave me this freedom. I need you to think of how hot I am for him like when you told me I was hot way back that night for Damien. That night was a foretaste of my submissive potential. The way you saw me under Damien’s spell was a one off. I feel like that all the time for my Master now. I know he will humiliate me. He’s told me to prepare for enemas and anal tonight and I can’t wait.

She turns around, her body still displayed to me, and bends over, head down, legs wider apart now. I see what she wants to show me as she addresses me again, this time through her open legs. I also glimpse for the first time multiple wheals on her buttocks, some dark and angry, some almost faded, presumably from various canings he’s given her this week. Her sex is wide open from this angle too. Maybe her excitement at doing this, or the result of the pummeling it's received multiple times since I last set eyes on it.

S: The butt plug is there to ease his way and so it’s not quite so hard on me as he takes me. I want you to look at me now and appreciate the depth of my humiliation by him, John, and I want you to feel humiliated too. You’re not just my husband. You are my dealer. You pushed this hard drug to your wife who loves you, and now she’s addicted. I hope you’re satisfied.

She’s laying it on thick tonight. I take up the challenge.

J: Go on then, slut. Go the whole hog. Reach your hands behind you and spread those buttocks wide for me like you do for him. Show your husband your total female shame like you show your lover.

S: That will never happen. I don’t shame myself for you. Only for my Master.

With that she stands, turns to face me and lets the dress drop, hiding herself again, then she straightens it and the cardi. Obviously this little scene was nothing to do with Geoff. This was entirely Sherrie casting her own evil spell over me as she’s been doing more and more since promising to “rub my face in it” at my own rash invitation. I feel sure that our mutual reassurances as I left her on Monday are emboldening her to believe she can turn the screw a little tighter on me, and her creativity knows no bounds. Clearly, these scenes light her fire as well as mine. I even wonder sometimes if she’s trying to get me to rebel. Like she’s testing my limits at the same time as testing her own under his growing control of her. It’s exactly the way her complex mind might work. A “will he crack before I crack” kind of dynamic would fascinate her, I feel sure.

J: Look. Be careful!

S: I will be. I told you. Don’t worry. Well, don’t worry about my safety. You can worry about the sex stuff if you like. In fact, you should worry. I like the thought of you worrying about it. Keeps you on your toes. Drop your pants and show me your dick.

I’m on board with the game as always, and I do so without breaking our eye contact. I drop them to my ankles. She looks knowingly at my rampant erection and just raises her eyebrows with an exaggerated air of superiority.

S: I’m so glad I stopped fucking you. You obviously love the denial and it means I can save it all for my Master. Everyone’s happy.

It’s something she continually taunts me with now, ever since Geoff announced that he was taking her deeper down the rabbit hole of her own submission and she cut me off. She savours telling me how much I love this and me being unable to deny it.

She picks up her bag and leaves. Purposefully, she offers no kiss goodbye. My sweet girl. Lovely face. Damien nipples. New hairdo I’m not so keen on. My evil little she-devil.

Over the years that this goes on there are numerous extreme occasions like this when she walks out on me to go to him. So many, that it would be impossible to relate. The particularly hard ones are when she is going away for a night or two with him as in this case, and since (as she frequently reminds me) I asked for this while sporting a big hard cock, she always whips up the angst with me, making an act like she doesn’t care for me at all, only for her submission to her lover and master. She said I’d regret asking for this and, through what she’s doing to me, I’m coming to understand what she means when she says he takes her apart. I’m unsure what I think about it all, flipping and flopping this way and that in my horror, my fascination and my ecstasy. To paraphrase Zhou Enlai, it’s probably still to early to say.

I don’t want to suggest that there aren’t many other partings that are much more loving, amicable and budgie like, even regretful, all depending on her mood. Of course I can’t put my fingers inside her like in the early years of the affair to check her soaking hot wet pussy as she leaves. She knew I loved the theatre of it, but she won’t let me do it now, and I miss it. Her shit eating grin is a very familiar sight to me. She loves doing this, and her ritual departure and depriving me is part of the regular stimulation for her and, in truth, for me too. She has me all worked out, as she boasts, and she moulds her cruelty to fit me and my kinks almost as perfectly as her body fits mine.

That weekend when she returns, we have our usual, but on this occasion delayed, reconnection with each other in bed on the Sunday evening. She has that odd, inscrutable “been with him” aura about her, but as ever, it is heaven even with her bra and knickers stubbornly in place and me forbidden to enter them. She’s a different girl from the demon that left on Friday. My real Sherrie of last weekend and York has returned, but still with that unfamiliar hairdo just to remind me of his input. That’s definitely going to take a lot of getting used to. We become a little reflective again:

S: So. Does all of this still make you happy after so long, babe?

J: Not all of it does. A lot of it does though, but I’m thinking Geoff is a prick and he’s trained you well to be a bitch.

It makes her laugh.

S: Well that’s similar to me then. Not all of it makes me happy but a lot of it does; most of it does. Geoff’s not a prick, but he certainly has a superb prick. I never needed training to be a bitch. You should know that by now, but I’m always your very own personal bitch. I’m always yours, John. I was concerned after you left on Monday that you’d thought you were losing me to him. I hope I swept that nonsense clean out of your mind.

She puts her hand down to feel my prick. Whenever she does that, and she does it a lot, I can’t really lie about my feelings on her sex life. I’m big and hard as ever.

J: On balance, I like it more than I don’t, and yes, our early morning chat before I left convinced me again that all is good. I’m sorry if I ever waver on it.

S: I can see you like a lot of it, and the worse I treat you, the better you seem to like it. I love that about you. It just frees me to be whatever I want to be.

She tells me she came a creditable 12th among the ladies in the fell race against some seasoned opposition. Geoff is suitably encouraged, gives her additional exercise routines, tells her to lose even more flesh, build more muscle, and she can’t wait to get started hoping for a top ten finish next month. It’s something that really motivates her, although I’m not happy with it. I am happy when she starts to describe her nights in his bed enslaved by his fat prick and another profound anal submission session with some harsh discipline the night prior to the race. Yeah, I’m definitely happy with that as she backs onto me and I spoon her in our bed for the first time in a week. She’s not naked. She never is these days with me, of course, but her body feels heavenly to me despite her underwear as she rubs her silky knickered bottom against my hard cock. It’s an unbearable, unmissable, torment for me, and she knows it.

S: Do you still love your own personal bitch then, John?

J: Of course, I love you, sweetheart. You’re the most fantastic woman in the world.

S: That’s all right then. Night night, babe. I promise I’ll drive you wild forever.

Build2last
Virgin

Unread post by Build2last » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:48 pm

Another excellently written chapter. I'll just leave it at that, since the dynamic the two of you have is something that I could never deal with.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:38 pm

I can understand totally that you can't relate every little event over the years your journey takes and of course much of your 'normal' life together is bound to be outside the parameters of a story like this. It is nice though to be reminded it is still there in the face of the extremes the prick Geoff puts Sherrie, and by extension you, through.
I still can't imagine what it was that almost destroyed you though short of her actually leaving you for him.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:04 am

Incredible writing. You really have a gift, and to think you lived it all. Thank god you were on board because Sherrie really is wicked. To think it went on for years. How many years were you pussy free and a couple of years in condoms. You’re a masochist worse than Sherrie.

Hard to imagine what you say to end it, was it a weak moment when you cracked first, which I’m convinced Sherrie was angling at, or did she finally cross some line and needed you to haul her back? I’m so looking forward to the next chapter when I expect the climatic event will be revealed.

Once again such a superb job of relating the angst but balancing that with the knowledge that you were n board with it all.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:37 am

John
Another intense and of course excellently written chapter and like others I can’t wait for the big reveal which is surely just around the corner.
Again was wondering if you could expand on a couple of issues brought up this round. With Geoff’s corporal punishment of Sherrie about how often would this occur. I’m assuming it was frequent but are we talking weekly, a few times a month, every few months??? Did this frequency increase as their relationship played on. To begin this chapter you describe examining the welts on the backs of her thighs. How many were there and how many would she receive per session?? Also you had said previously that in the beginning Geoff would medicate her injuries so the marks would be less visible. In this chapter I got the impression that both he and perhaps she wanted you to see them and be more aware of what he was doing to her. Is this accurate or am I misreading? I’m assuming that both him and her are somewhat indifferent now to what you think (or would permit if the situation was up to you) and are perhaps using the canings (and other punishments if she is subjected to more than the canings) to taunt you with.
Finally (and not to beat a dead horse) but if her marks were visible to you, were some of the marks not also somewhat visible to others in everyday situations. For example I’m thinking Sherrie runs her race, she’s visibly marked the previous night (or perhaps the night before) nonetheless some of her marks are visible to you, would they not also be visible to some of the other participants if she were using the community showers after the race etc. Did anyone else ever pick up on any of this sort of thing and if they did how were questions handled.

Nfhw
Trainable

Unread post by Nfhw » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:48 am

Now that I fully understand how much you enjoy this drama and that Sherrie is just brilliantly acting her role of devaluing you, I no longer feel such alarm for your future. But now I can't reconcile that comfort with your foreshadowing of a big negative change directly ahead. We're putty in your very capable hands.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:19 am

Just checking in John. There is nothing I can contribute that would add to the extensive comments you've already gotten. Your ability to tolerate her intentional degradation of you is now legendary. But I read your missive through the prism of my own experience with my wife. It was slow and gradual, played out over three years, but I came so close to losing her when a greater need for her boyfriend's love overcame the desire to continue our marriage. You constantly reinforce Sherrie hasn't taken that route with Geoff. That's the thing that makes reading this possible.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

iiijrc
Prepubescent

Unread post by iiijrc » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:23 am

When Sherrie is with Geoff for an extended time, who buys groceries and cooks the meals? Does Sherrie think Geoff is a second husband?

shadowtantra
Trainable

Unread post by shadowtantra » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:22 am

I am just finding this story and will read through it before I offer anything up but just want to thank John for sharing such and intense story. An incredible story.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:07 pm

I received a fascinating PM from a reader who told me of his experiences and cross referenced them with mine. I asked if I might copy them onto the thread for others to read, and he graciously assented, provided I maintain his anonymity. While I'm about it, thanks to all of those who have sent PMs over the months.
wrote: John,

I've been an avid reader since the outset of your story but I've not commented. I rarely PM other members but here's an 'attaboy' for you. Bravo for putting your very personal story out there for us to read. It's been an intense and literate read. You've told an engaging tale.

I recently went back to review how you and Sherrie got started. The Damien story reminded me of an episode my wife and I experienced when we had been married about 6 months, still "BC" (before children), and she worked as a newly licensed pharmacist. I knew that the head pharmacist was rather smitten with her but I trusted she could take care of herself. On the other hand, I found it strangely exciting to consider what might happen, which surprised me. Where those thoughts came from, I still don't know.

No, I never knew where the strange thoughts about my girl having an independent sex life away from me came from either, but they go way back and predate my relationship with Sherrie. I always sought out “sharing” or “threesome” stories as a teenager. The notions are just a part of me, and the whole idea always excited me, so I accepted it at face value and set about enjoying it! I was lucky enough to find a life partner with a high libido who loves me and was keen to experiment. A match made in heaven we think. The rest is history!
wrote:
Somehow she caught on and she began to tease me about what she and (I've forgotten his name) were getting up to at work. I wasn't always sure it was fantasy because she'd get quite explicit. It was disquieting when she'd come home worked up over another man. But she sure could push my buttons. She literally reveled in it. Over the years when I've revisited that time she's always maintained that nothing happened between her and her boss.
Sherrie is the consummate tease, just as you describe your wife. As soon as she knew what turned me on, she really went to town with it. Happy days! You have to have a certain type of constitution to enjoy it and not get jealous. A lot of that is to do with trusting your relationship to the ultimate extreme.
wrote:
Since those days and "PC" (post-children), we've had some threesomes and she's had some solo sex dates with a total of two different men, both of whom I knew. I think I enjoyed it as much as she did but she's no longer interested, mores the pity. I still recall with mixed emotions those angsty, sleepless nights at home, alone, and her happy return in the morning. She'd come home looking bedraggled but radiant.

Your story is crazy intense and I've often marveled at your fortitude. Men like Geoff must be rare. I know you trusted Sherrie's judgment but still, I would have been concerned for my wife's safety. How were you able to judge her and Geoff's state of mind? How did you know that her judgment hadn't been overwhelmed by lust and that Geoff wasn't getting deeper and deeper into bondage and inflicting pain, to the point of losing control with her? For that matter, looking back, how do you see your own judgment? Do you ever think you let Sherrie go too far?

I was somewhat concerned for her occasionally, but she’s a very smart cookie and I always trusted her judgment. I’d trust her judgment with my life. I know very well the look you describe. Bedraggled, sleazy, sometimes even a little shamefaced with shock at her own actions, but radiant at the same time, and walking a foot above the ground with excitement and oozing sex appeal (not to mention oozing another man’s fluids from her sex!). Yes, it’s a thrilling dynamic for those of us lucky enough to relish it. Did I let her go too far? I don’t think so, but in any case I’d entirely ceded this part of her life solely to her. I took my courage in both hands and told her I wanted her to act as a single woman to do as she will sexually. It was her show whatever she wanted to do, and she was like a kid in a candy store. It was a leap in the dark that I never regretted. She totally understood the level of trust and responsibility I was investing in her. Also, I never thought she was seriously in danger, and she often made a point of saying how totally safe she felt with Geoff even when he had her rendered completely helpless in bondage with her senses compromised. In those moments she said she experienced an unworldly peace. I’m sorry to hear that your lady is no longer interested in playing. Have you discussed why this is? Could she be open to encouragement and a little flattery?
wrote:
My prediction on the coming crisis: You asked Sherrie to stop. She refused and begin staying with Geoff for days at a time. Some weeks she'd only see you at work when she didn't have time (or take time) to talk with you.

Agony, man.

I've surmised that all this happened about 20 years ago when you were both in your mid-30s. When you've finished the story, I hope you can clarify the timeline. I'm especially interested in Sherrie's and your current thinking about what the two of you did. And what happened to Geoff?

Yes, we are at the stage of about 20 years ago, in our early 30s, and Sherrie’s “Geoff” period lasted from when she was 30 until she was 36. I'm biased, I know, but believe me when I say she was an absolute peach. Still is of course, but you know what I mean about those years when a woman just seems to blossom. It was tough to be denied by her, but it was outrageously exciting too the way she did it. It worked for both of us. We love "the game".

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:01 am

Nice piece

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:36 am

Build2last wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:48 pm
Another excellently written chapter. I'll just leave it at that, since the dynamic the two of you have is something that I could never deal with.
Thanks. We were just having some very edgy fun which became a lifestyle. It never felt like “dealing” with something negative. Well, not at this point, at least. Strange how we all have differing takes on situations.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:37 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:38 pm
I can understand totally that you can't relate every little event over the years your journey takes and of course much of your 'normal' life together is bound to be outside the parameters of a story like this. It is nice though to be reminded it is still there in the face of the extremes the prick Geoff puts Sherrie, and by extension you, through.
I still can't imagine what it was that almost destroyed you though short of her actually leaving you for him.
Yes, our normal loving, affectionate way of life with each other kept us grounded most of the time, and I wanted to stress that yet again following some expressions of concern.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:41 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:04 am
Incredible writing. You really have a gift, and to think you lived it all. Thank god you were on board because Sherrie really is wicked. To think it went on for years. How many years were you pussy free and a couple of years in condoms. You’re a masochist worse than Sherrie.

Hard to imagine what you say to end it, was it a weak moment when you cracked first, which I’m convinced Sherrie was angling at, or did she finally cross some line and needed you to haul her back? I’m so looking forward to the next chapter when I expect the climatic event will be revealed.

Once again such a superb job of relating the angst but balancing that with the knowledge that you were n board with it all.

It never occurred to me that I was masochistic at the time. In all other spheres I am assertive and pretty much like my own way, but yes, looking back, I suppose I did acquiesce in many situations that most people would view as submissive. It never felt that way at the time. We were just having fun by following our inclinations. Everything she did was her own initiative, but I enthusiastically encouraged her. I know I said one more chapter before the blow out, but now I’m saying it again. There’s a little more distance I need to cover, so there will be another before we get there. As is often the case with disasters, what precipitated the problem was something ridiculously stupid, and not directly connected to the Geoff situation. Well, not at first.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:54 am

KarrieKraves wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:37 am
John
Another intense and of course excellently written chapter and like others I can’t wait for the big reveal which is surely just around the corner.
Again was wondering if you could expand on a couple of issues brought up this round. With Geoff’s corporal punishment of Sherrie about how often would this occur. I’m assuming it was frequent but are we talking weekly, a few times a month, every few months??? Did this frequency increase as their relationship played on.
Thursday overnights after swimming were their most regular times for sex, and domination, but after he took her deeper into total submission (as already described) those nights were often set aside for just discipline/punishment more often than they were for sex. It frequently overlapped into her gym sessions on Friday mornings. She was rather miffed that he could resist her charms sexually when he had her there naked in bondage or whatever form of submission. She likes to think she can tempt her man, but she was lucky if he fucked her at all on Thursday nights when her submission was at its maximum, but she craved whatever he did to her in any case. At its height, she would take a beating at least once a week, often more, particularly when I was travelling and she stayed with him every night. Those weeks he would put her deeply into submission while she was living constantly under his discipline regime. I’ve also related how she would get a text and have to go to him immediately. That could be for sex or it could be for the belt or the cane or anything he chose. She would never know in advance. Keeping her guessing was one of his big things, and it rubbed off onto her because she kept me guessing too. Indescribable vibe.
To begin this chapter you describe examining the welts on the backs of her thighs. How many were there and how many would she receive per session?? Also you had said previously that in the beginning Geoff would medicate her injuries so the marks would be less visible. In this chapter I got the impression that both he and perhaps she wanted you to see them and be more aware of what he was doing to her. Is this accurate or am I misreading? I’m assuming that both him and her are somewhat indifferent now to what you think (or would permit if the situation was up to you) and are perhaps using the canings (and other punishments if she is subjected to more than the canings) to taunt you with.
I think the most strokes she received of the cane was 15 after a very poor race performance when she was menstruating. She was horrified when he announced her punishment, doubtful that she could take it, but when it actually happened she knew he was going a little easier in laying it on, and she saw it as more symbolic of their respective status. Her most painful beating from him was only a 4 stroke session after she had inadvertently displeased him by something she said. It was only a 4 but he brought each one down with all of his might which was considerable. She said she screamed the place down after 2 and he stuffed her knickers in her mouth and taped it over to shut her up before giving her the other 2. Sounded intense, but she quickly added that she was soaking wet for him immediately afterwards and he fucked her to heaven with her mouth still sealed shut. It was also the only time that he didn’t soothe her skin with the oils and just let her arse burn through their sex and orgasm. He continued to oil her caned flesh throughout otherwise. I don’t think Geoff ever really cared what I thought. He considered that I was Sherrie’s problem, and she knew that I was turned on at a base level by what she was doing. She told him she hid the scars until they faded, and of course for a considerable period she told him I hadn’t had her or seen her fully naked.

Finally (and not to beat a dead horse) but if her marks were visible to you, were some of the marks not also somewhat visible to others in everyday situations. For example I’m thinking Sherrie runs her race, she’s visibly marked the previous night (or perhaps the night before) nonetheless some of her marks are visible to you, would they not also be visible to some of the other participants if she were using the community showers after the race etc. Did anyone else ever pick up on any of this sort of thing and if they did how were questions handled.
No. She always wears lycra running shorts that cover most of the thigh under her techie shorts, so nothing is visible. Both she and Geoff have always been totally discreet about their activities. After her races he bundled her into his car straightaway and drove her to the hotel or back to his, so no communal showers. If she’d done well she could look forward to a soothing hot bath. If not, a cold shower, or even a hosing down outside if it was at his farm. While I think about her races, if it was somewhere they weren’t known, a long drive away, he would enter her under the name Prudence Holland. (I’ve changed that name, but the real one he used was her real maiden name with another given name that suggested virginal purity and abstinence.) Just his little joke to further disorient and embarrass her.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:06 am

Nfhw wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:48 am
Now that I fully understand how much you enjoy this drama and that Sherrie is just brilliantly acting her role of devaluing you, I no longer feel such alarm for your future. But now I can't reconcile that comfort with your foreshadowing of a big negative change directly ahead. We're putty in your very capable hands.
Haha. Thank you as ever!! We’ll be stepping out of the comfort zone soon enough!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:07 am

BDJ wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:19 am
Just checking in John. There is nothing I can contribute that would add to the extensive comments you've already gotten. Your ability to tolerate her intentional degradation of you is now legendary. But I read your missive through the prism of my own experience with my wife. It was slow and gradual, played out over three years, but I came so close to losing her when a greater need for her boyfriend's love overcame the desire to continue our marriage. You constantly reinforce Sherrie hasn't taken that route with Geoff. That's the thing that makes reading this possible.

BDJ
I don’t think either of us regarded her as degrading me back then. We were enjoying life to the full as far as we were concerned. :)

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:09 am

iiijrc wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:23 am
When Sherrie is with Geoff for an extended time, who buys groceries and cooks the meals? Does Sherrie think Geoff is a second husband?
No. Absolutely not. He was her Master, but it was never remotely a domestic thing. Sometimes he’d give her breakfast when she stayed over, always in conformity with his strict diet, or he’d tell her to make drinks as an order. But even when I was away travelling, she always ate at home before heading off to his each evening. It was always a pleasure activity.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:11 am

shadowtantra wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:22 am
I am just finding this story and will read through it before I offer anything up but just want to thank John for sharing such and intense story. An incredible story.
Welcome, shadowtantra. There’s a lot to plough through!!! Good luck! :D

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:21 am

john jasson wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:37 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:38 pm
Yes, our normal loving, affectionate way of life with each other kept us grounded most of the time, and I wanted to stress that yet again following some expressions of concern.
I think I read an earlier post that the Geoff phase lasted 6 years, from her being 30 to 36. At what point are we now in your latest update?
I know from another reply you made there's another major update before the 'decompression' but I'd really appreciate where in the timeline we are right now,
Thank you in advance.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:49 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:21 am

I think I read an earlier post that the Geoff phase lasted 6 years, from her being 30 to 36. At what point are we now in your latest update?
I know from another reply you made there's another major update before the 'decompression' but I'd really appreciate where in the timeline we are right now,
Thank you in advance.
All right. I’m testing my memory here for the chronology, but it went something like this:

Late 2000 – Sherrie at age 30 first sets eyes on Geoff and signs up for his swim class. She thinks he’s weird, maybe shy. He hardly talks to her.

Early 2001 – She’s very taken with his coaching over the weeks and likes his hard taskmaster style. It works for her fitness and to her surprise it makes her horny. She discovers he isn’t shy at all but extremely arrogant. He suggests taking her out for a meal one Saturday evening while I’m away and he seduces her, fucking her for the first time in our lounge. She doesn’t take a lot of seducing. She confesses to me that she was gagging for it in the face of his macho arrogance towards her, an arousal that bewildered her at first. After she’s sampled his thick prick she can’t get enough. The same evening she persuaded him to take her on as a personal trainee in his gym and for track work.

2001 to 2003 – Their affair continues to intensify as he begins to dominate her more aggressively, introducing the belt, the cane, ropes and various bondage implements into her training as time goes by. She is soon referring to him as her master and becoming surprisingly accepting of his misogynistic manner with her. She is really falling under his spell. We both recognise this, but it’s hot and we like it.

Late 2001 – She comes off birth control due to high blood pressure so I have to wear condoms. He’s had a vasectomy so he gets her bare. She likes the vibe of this situation, and in truth I get off on it too. She loves to tease me about it.

Mid 2003 – He announces that he’s taking her much deeper into her own submission to him. Soon after she tells me she will stop having full sexual intercourse with me. She wants to be exclusive with her master, but she promises to keep me happy and fulfilled. He takes her into anal submission rituals with enemas, and deeper bondage techniques as well as introducing her to catheterisation. She craves the hold he has over her and the powerful crazy feelings she derives from being his submissive.

Early 2004. Where we are in the story currently. The affair has been going on at this level for nearly a year, and in total about three and a half. He's become a big deal in her life. Actually bigger than either of us realise right now.