WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lateagain
Prepubescent

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

Unread post by lateagain » Mon May 23, 2022 9:45 pm

The hottest one was the first one. My ex-gf had gone out with another man. She'd cheated on me and had sex with him a few weeks earlier. A week previously they'd met as 'friends'; nothing happened. This time she'd made an effort, putting on red lingerie. I remember brushing my teeth to go to bed, her to go on a date. She assured me that she'd be back as she had work the next day. I can still remember how much I was shaking when I got the message, 'I won't be home tonight' was all it said.

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:30 am

Hi , glad I put a extra pair of panties in my hand bag. The pair I left home with are soaking wet.

Nycadmanx
Experienced

Unread post by Nycadmanx » Tue May 24, 2022 7:54 am

This one always makes me hard. My wife texting a bull that just fucked her. I love the comment about how much cum he unloaded on her.

My wife -- "you have the most cummmmmmmnnnn I have EVER experienced"

The bull -- "that's so nice of you. I do cum a ton"

BeauJames
Virgin

Unread post by BeauJames » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:52 am

BUMP

RemMb36+
$2 Ho

Unread post by RemMb36+ » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:03 am

I'm getting out of work early but won't be home until late.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:37 am

My wife rarely texts about sex and prefers waiting until she gets home to tell me in white-hot details about what it was like for her and the man fucking her. But occasionally, I get a message like, "I'll be working late tonight. I'll phone to let you how deep we are into the issue." One text I got after one of those "working late" messages was, "I'm getting a new 'hard drive' tonight. I like new equipment." She uses several codes like that in the event someone else is near me at the office or wherever I might be at the time. I sometimes help her prep for her dates. If she is staying overnight, I'm typically jerking off at home as she is backing out of our driveway.

But I'm always excited to hear from her, either by phone or from one of her rare texts. She almost never phones me when fucking, but she calls when she arrives at a guy's place and again when she is in her car on the way home.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Harold
Prepubescent

Unread post by Harold » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:07 am

One night she and some girlfriends went out bar-hopping and about 1:00 AM I got a text that said "you can't beleive how very big and how very black this thing is. First time black and that's all she talked about all day long.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:30 pm

Shirley finalized plans this morning for her first ever totally solo date for tomorrow. I told her I was going to be going crazy wondering what’s going on. A little while later I texted that I was already going crazy. She texted back “well I’ll do something for you tonight but no sex.” She didn’t even know how hot that is.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:14 am

J texted: "But he pumped a very very long time and eventually kinda wrapped his arms around my head and kind of constrained me and I wrapped my legs around and mostly helped and he squirted a lot. In me. :shock:"

"He said he thought for a millisecond about pulling out but then I pulled him in more and he changed his mind."

This was J's first time letting S come inside her.

Jandl80
Virgin

Unread post by Jandl80 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:43 pm

This was a bit over a year ago..

Me: You can go get fucked today if you need it.
Wife: Yes, I need it. Will tell you about it when I get home. Can’t wait to feel his big cock inside me.
… 2 hours go by
Wife: Went to run an errand and now going back for more
Me: ?
… 45 minutes go by
Wife: On my way home
Me: So you fucked him twice?
Wife: Yes, a second round. I had to go back for more of his cock. He came in me both times. I’m full of his cum and he left my pussy open and stretched.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:36 am

Not sure if this text meets the definition of "hot," but it sure was impactful. Several years ago I was working for several weeks in Singapore. One night I received a text from my wife saying she was late for her period. Her periods are usually quite regular. I had a vasectomy, so she wasn't potentially pregnant from me. I knew she had been playing with a guy before I left and of course, that was the first thing that came to mind. We texted a lot over the next couple of days until she did get her period.

Luvsharing
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvsharing » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:54 pm

The hottest text message I ever got from her was in group text with my younger brother. He forwarded me a text my wife sent him. It was a series of selfies of her dressed and stripping down naked. The last picture was her naked in front of the mirror.

She and I had been texting each other all day, dirty texts with lots of sex talk. Then, he sent us a group text about a graduation party he was having. We texted back and forth with him while she and I were still sending each other dirty texts. The naked pictures were sent to the 2 of us by mistake. She was horribly embarrassed because it was my brother of all people. My brother loved it, and I thought it was hilarious!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:56 pm

I sext my wife when I want to turn her on and get her hot and wet. She loves reading it and getting hot though she doesn't admit it, it works. I was sexting her about her sucking my cock and me cumming in her mouth and then fucking her hard. She responded to it all in a very hot reply and sent it accidentally(she says) to a coworker she kind of had a thing for. It was really hot.

Imeanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by Imeanmywife » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:20 pm

I always receive a pic or vid while she fucks or sucks another, that’s the deal, and also I always tell her I want a cum filled pussy when she gets home so no wiping.

So the text I receive when she is on her way home is,
ETA and numbers of loads in her.

MaleNurse52
Virgin

Unread post by MaleNurse52 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:06 pm

"We fucked on the couch. We fucked in the hottub, now were going upstairs"

AmyRich
Virgin

Unread post by AmyRich » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:11 am

My wife's black boyfriend sent me a text:
"She sucks the best cock"
along with a video of my wife on her knees in front of him going to town on his dick.

MisterStag
Virgin

Unread post by MisterStag » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:50 pm

Not the wife, but I work with a submissive out-of-state and one evening, as a "punishment", sent her out to jerk off a stranger at a hotel bar. After half an hour of no luck, she struck up a conversation, and told me it was either working out or she was going home and would have to try again. Fifteen minutes later, texted "this might work out after all".

Thirty minutes after she sent me the room number for safety, a photo in the hotel room bathroom with a streak of cum on her tits, captioned "boom goes the dynamite". One of her submissive duties is to leave Life360 on so that she can't know if she is being checked in on, and watching her drive home from the bar was a blast.

EDIT: A runner-up might be the 'thank you' note the next morning from the other woman when I lent the wife out for a threesome with her boyfriend.

SpainCuckol39
Prepubescent

Unread post by SpainCuckol39 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:10 pm

"At hotel, all right, speak in two/three hours

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:09 pm

Welcome to the forum SpainCucko139.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:30 am

Last night. We had been to an amazing gig, I noticed wife was getting very touchy feely with a chap that she was dancing with. Then I got a text saying " make your own way home and don't rush". It was amazing. I watched them leave & went for another drink. I gave it over an hour & then got a taxi, just as it was pulling into our estate I got another text saying "we're done". I raced to the house, my heart thumping, up to the bedroom and there she was, laying in bed absolutely naked. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen in my life. I jumped into bed and licked her to an amazing orgasm before making love to her silky soft cum filled pussy. Hottest experience in a couple of months.

mikerohde72
Prepubescent

Unread post by mikerohde72 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:39 pm

An ex of mine flew to west coast to spend a week with a guy she had never met. It was a tinder match.
When she told me by text,
Me: Did you have sex with him on first night?
Her: Of course haha
Me: I bet he couldn't wait to get his hands on those tits of yours.
Her: Did you talk to him because that's exactly what he said! Hahaha

Pretty mild but it turned me on a lot

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:27 pm

Welcome to the forum mikerohide72.

Vixen2myStag
Prepubescent

Unread post by Vixen2myStag » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:27 pm

I know the hottest I have sent him was a picture of me just after doing my makeup for a date and throwing the cuck horns sign saying, "This bad girl just wants some black cock today. Just for a little while."

He screen shot it and had it saved in his little spank library....LOL

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:30 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:36 am
Not sure if this text meets the definition of "hot," but it sure was impactful. Several years ago I was working for several weeks in Singapore. One night I received a text from my wife saying she was late for her period. Her periods are usually quite regular. I had a vasectomy, so she wasn't potentially pregnant from me. I knew she had been playing with a guy before I left and of course, that was the first thing that came to mind. We texted a lot over the next couple of days until she did get her period.
🔥 🥵
Oh wow that meets the definition big time that is fantastic....

jesandjerry
Prepubescent

Unread post by jesandjerry » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:08 pm

I once fantasized about each of us having one freepass. When she was on a seminar in a distant location she told me now was a good oprotunity since there was a guy she liked but nowbody there knew us... I was undecided whether I should give her permission. Finally wanted to say no. When I called her she said she had a visitor and would call me back later. I asked: "is it him" she ansered "yes and hang up". While I was thinking to send her a message not to do it she sent me one: "don't worry bebe , he is already here since an hour. We are just watching a movie, chatting and drinking tea" I was relieved and thought better not to send the message in order not to make her blame me for thinking she would fuck that guy.....
one our later new textmessage:
"we are going now to my room, I switch off my phone"
I called her immediately to stop her, but too late her phone was off there was no other way to get in contact with her. I tried again and again sent her textmessages... email.... on all channels "no don't do it" but she could not read it.
While waiting I felt sick, was sweating and my heart was beating fast...

finally I got the textmessage:
"it's done, I got fucked well"
with that text she sent me a photo of her belly on it a huge puddle of white semen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WfKyIC ... sp=sharing