Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:32 am

Butterfly411980 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:22 am
Butterfly411980 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:12 pm

I often read people make the argument that its ok to love more than one person as love is an infinite thing and in a vacuum that is correct. But life is not infinite, time is not infinite and thus a person must ultimately choose who they love the most and allocate their time accordingly. And yes, people could then say time could be divided equally amongst those they love, but then that assumes those that they love are willing to have the person they love equally shared. I don't see Mr Reese being the type who is willing to share his love equally. He seems willing to share only so far as it meets the needs of the game Mr and Mrs Reese have chosen to play together. So though love can be infinite in theory, in true practice, it's just not that simple. I think that is the problem Mrs Reese is running straight into. She seemingly has two men she has now professed to love and need. Ultimately the choices made in life always prove out who and what you love the most. That's what makes affairs of the heart so difficult and scary. You just simply cannot hide behind "I'll love everyone equally" because someone is eventually going to make you choose.
Mrs Reese- unfortunately I think your situation was always headed for this. Viewing it from afar, I think in your effort to make Jake feel comfortable with things you lead him to believe he was somewhat on par with Mr Reese in terms of your priorities. And so with two men believing they're deserving of more of your time and affection, one is going to have to be willing to accept a lesser role or walk away if unwilling. Life's choices are never easy.

Butterfly thank you! I’ve known that the consequences will be difficult with lovin another man and I’m tying to make Jake happy as I’ve known that once hubby feels the effects of less time with me, things will be more difficult.
Hubby always wins.
I choose this decision but I don’t want to make that choice.
It’s not easy to turn off my love once it happens.
Jake is disappointed that I don’t have time
Hubby is annoyed at times and quiet acting like he doesn’t care as I know this is his way of coping with me and Jake.
It’s so frustrating.

Your words…
This makes the most sense to me.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:00 am

So Jake called me last night and apologized for being demanding of my time.
It helped.
Hubby and I had a talk about maybe opening up w Jake and having him visit w hubby watching.
I’m not sure of all that right now!
I like my intimate moments with Jake without having to perform.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:04 am

Are you and Reese on the same page so far as expectations go? It seems you want to have a separate life with Jake as your boyfriend where you can be totally together during those times. To the contrary, Reese does not seem to accept that he will not be involved in that part of your life: not accept that you are essentially trying to live two distinct and separate lives. I'm not talking about the sex with either of them but the emotional relationship.

It's very hard to juggle two emotionally deep relationships without everyone feeling deprived.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:29 am

veub wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:04 am
Are you and Reese on the same page so far as expectations go? It seems you want to have a separate life with Jake as your boyfriend where you can be totally together during those times. To the contrary, Reese does not seem to accept that he will not be involved in that part of your life: not accept that you are essentially trying to live two distinct and separate lives. I'm not talking about the sex with either of them but the emotional relationship.

It's very hard to juggle two emotionally deep relationships without everyone feeling deprived.

That’s a good question.
It’s evolving with me and Jake.
I prefer the separate relationships.
I prefer an emotional level with my lover and I’ve been able to keep it separate from both men and I can do it well.
Hubby is my world, nothing changes that.
Hubby is afraid to let go, but he’s not controlling or demanding certain things from me with regard to the emotional aspect. I guess he’s just always anxious when I am with Jake.

Butterfly411980
Prepubescent

Unread post by Butterfly411980 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:35 am

Mrs Reese, you definitely find yourself In a quandary with this situation. Having read your amazing journey with Mr Reese, from afar, this situation seems just a bit different from all those in the past. Since the start of your journey, your primary objective always seemed to be to excite Mr Reese and ramp up his libido, with the secondary benefits along the way being emotional connections you were able to develop with others for just a moment of time. With Jake it seems, this has been reversed. Now your primary objective seems to be to grow and develop a relationship with Jake for your happiness/pleasure, with the secondary benefit being that Mr Reese gets some pleasure from it too (just my opinion, admittedly could be totally off on that). You seem to have a desire to want to push this relationship with Jake further more so than you've pushed for in the past. That would be a departure from past norms between you and Mr Reese and I'd imagine Mr Reese senses something like that which is perhaps leading to this quandary. He surely loves hearing about your times with Jake, but also doesn't want Jake taking up any more time of yours than is necessary to meet his desires. Whereas you want to spend more time with Jake to fulfill all your desires. So while you two have always been on the same page, remarkably so for 15 years, this would appear to be the first time where your primary desires for why the play partner is involved don't align with eachother.
Luckily, I've not read about any pair more intuned and intellectual than you and Mr Reese so no doubt you two will figure this situation out as well. You two are a road map for successfully navigating challenges in this lifestyle so I'm curious how you two will solve this challenge. But be mindful of absolutes and resting on the belief that certain things will never change. Its true, nothing changes.....until it does.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:55 am

Butterfly411980 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:35 am
Mrs Reese, you definitely find yourself In a quandary with this situation. Having read your amazing journey with Mr Reese, from afar, this situation seems just a bit different from all those in the past. Since the start of your journey, your primary objective always seemed to be to excite Mr Reese and ramp up his libido, with the secondary benefits along the way being emotional connections you were able to develop with others for just a moment of time. With Jake it seems, this has been reversed. Now your primary objective seems to be to grow and develop a relationship with Jake for your happiness/pleasure, with the secondary benefit being that Mr Reese gets some pleasure from it too (just my opinion, admittedly could be totally off on that). You seem to have a desire to want to push this relationship with Jake further more so than you've pushed for in the past. That would be a departure from past norms between you and Mr Reese and I'd imagine Mr Reese senses something like that which is perhaps leading to this quandary. He surely loves hearing about your times with Jake, but also doesn't want Jake taking up any more time of yours than is necessary to meet his desires. Whereas you want to spend more time with Jake to fulfill all your desires. So while you two have always been on the same page, remarkably so for 15 years, this would appear to be the first time where your primary desires for why the play partner is involved don't align with eachother.
Luckily, I've not read about any pair more intuned and intellectual than you and Mr Reese so no doubt you two will figure this situation out as well. You two are a road map for successfully navigating challenges in this lifestyle so I'm curious how you two will solve this challenge. But be mindful of absolutes and resting on the belief that certain things will never change. Its true, nothing changes.....until it does.
Butterfly,
You are so articulate and insightful.
Thank you for posting your thoughts.
Honestly, it does seem that I want to be very emotionally involved with Jake, but there are things that hubby and I discuss that are not always posted here.
I will never allow another man to take the place of hubby as primary.
I am just trying to go to another level without all the mind games and hubby control.
He has allowed me to explore my true feelings for another man, and honestly become very good at putting my feelings in away when I’m with hubby.
He tells me all the time I think like a guy.
I think we got this!
But I know that as much as I love making love to Jake, I know we’re not at the level hubby and I ever will be.
Making love to hubby consumes my life at times.
I won’t ever let another man be that close bc I don’t want to give that to another man.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:03 pm

Hello Mrs Reece
I read in a recent post you floated the idea about going to a swingers club with Jake then concluded that you and Mr Reece weren't ready for that.
As a hypothetical, how would that work do you think if you did go sometime?
Would it be as spectators, or would Jake be sharing you with others, effectively becoming a bit of a cuckold himself? And to that end, I'm guessing Mr Reece would give his approval for Jake to share you or for you to be shared, if you follow my scenarios.
I just think the dynamics between you and your two men could become even more interesting.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:35 am

Hi regular3,
Jake isn’t a cuckold so that won’t work lol.
I don’t see hubby like that either.
I guess everyone has their own interpretation of cuckold but hubby may enjoy eating me out after sex but he definitely is very sexually dominant with me.
He always says, my pussy is too good for one man only🤦🏻‍♂️
With all that in mind, Jake has been very curious on our dynamics -( hubby wife) and I inform him what my hubby believes about sharing me, as well as he is the owner of my heart. Jake is not able to grasp all that.
He’s been studying this LS much to his credit and has asked me many curious questions. Like is hubby a cuckold, is he a cuckold bc I go home and fuck hubby!
Lots of crazy thoughts coming from that man lol.
So he asked me if I wanted to go to a swingers club I truly believe bc I’ve challenged him on his moments of jealousy.
I tell him what I admire most about hubby!
And I’ve told Jake to be careful not to mimic hubbys attitude to me being his Hotwife!

So I guess now is the answer to your question 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don’t think Jake can handle watching me with another person,
He’s a little jealous of hubby now.
Remember all this is new to him.
He’s trying to adapt.
He’s struggling right now.
So he’s trying to do things outside of his comfort zone .
If Jake saw me with another man he’d freak out!
Hubby would always know what is happening in my life if I was with any another man.

Some things that are happening in my life, I don’t aways write about.
It’s been a challenge for me balancing my hubbys constant crazy sex drive and Jake wanting to spend more time with me bc he’s in love with me. 🫤

Libertine_Lark
Virgin

Unread post by Libertine_Lark » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:55 am

My wife and I fell into a very similar dynamic years ago. My wife’s boyfriend had a difficult time wrapping his brain around the hotwife dynamic and became increasingly needy of her attention. Suffice to say, this was a major turn-off for my wife and she ended the relationship. Herein lies one of the pitfalls associated with our hotwives engaging in a traditional affair. If we ever jump back into the lifestyle, it would have to be with a man who accepts his role as an addition (not replacement) to our marriage.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:14 am

Hi everybody!
I’m sitting here with my wife having coffee and danish talking about this lifestyle. I will admit, I’m too intense all the time and she tires of the constant talk about her relationship with her bf. This is why I decided to write a post here this morning…..

I am at a point that I’m becoming too impatient with this guy.
At what point do I step in and ask my wife to make changes?
It always seems they so many have different perspectives regarding hubbys interference with wife and lover.
I get it…. She’s started down this path bc of my requests and fantasy desires. She and I agreed that if she was to continue, I’d have to step back and give up my controlling interests so to speak. I’d have to relinquish most of my demands and fantasies and allow her to take over and trust her to do what is in her best interests and ours.
This was actually a comfort for me.
I turned the corner and became fascinated with the surprises she sent my wife, such as who she met, who she kissed, she she wants to fuck and so on!
I loved not knowing at what moment would she whisper in my ear to lick her pussy because it’s had a cock in it for most of the day.

Moving forward to her present day BF…. I need to explain that it’s not easy letting go of her. I don’t need someone to take over for me because I’m too lazy to take my wife out on a date…. I don’t need someone to have sex with her often because I’ve lost my sex drive…. I don’t need someone to fuck her because I want to be completely denied of her pussy…i understand that some men have those urges and I support anyone and everyone no matter what they desire as long as it’s respectful to their relationship.

So where does my feelings come into play with this present day situation with the wife and Jake?

I miss her often when she’s with him… I don’t enjoy missing her an entire weekend when she requests to travel with him
On a mini vacation…..these feelings have caused a little tension between my wife and I…. Mind you, it’s been very good for us… the communication and protecting each others feelings…. But when my wife asks me to play fair….. that I wanted this for US….then we need to step back and have more serious discussions.

This is why!
I’ve told my wife that I want her to take charge…I won’t interfer… witb a few exceptions…. That if this becomes too much for me… we have to support each other and discuss this with our marriage as the number one priority!
She has agreed as she always does!
When she claims I own her heart there is no doubt!
But I understand that I am not involved as she is with him…this other person who has feelings too! Jake!

I don’t have to worry about the dynamics of balancing a marriage and a boyfriend.
I can only believe that it’s incredible demanding both physically and mentally.

But I tried it once…an extended long weekend vacation a few months ago… my wife and Jake!
I was left with panties/ heels and her stockings… lol I know that may sound weird to some of you all but her scent is off the charts amazing!
I didn’t enjoy my time alone when she was gone,
My feelings about this lifestyle have changed as I age…
We have been together almost 20 years,
I met her in her mid 20’s as a timid shy woman to a very sexy assertive and confident person,
I want to be with her.. not give her up…not knowing from day to day will it be my turn to spend time with her or Jake’s.
He’s feeling the same way as I do as my wife has explained!
This is our dilemma ……how does she step back a little from
Him? I know she feels love for him… but my intuition as well as my observation tells me my wife is feeling worn down from balancing both relationships.
She tells me too that there are times she want to go home while with Jake… that she’s trying to make sure he has enough sex with her so that she can stay home longer before she comes back to visit him.

She doesn’t want to let go of him… it’s not easy to sit across the table and see the love of another man through her eyes but I will never try to continue that emotion..
That is my wife’s alone!
Shes developed that and that is part of our agreement that she can love who she chooses.

But here we are… enjoying a snowy Saturday morning…
Wife asking me if it’s ok not to have sex bc her body is tired as she sits on top of me holding me and telling me show much she loves me….

I love her too much!

We both are unsure she how more she can give to the both of us as she feels most comfortable in my arms as my wife.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:50 am

1. Emotions are not logical.
2. Sexuality is addictive.
3. There are a lot of moving parts in this equation.
4. Therefore, the answer is a moving target, perhaps daily

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:31 am

reese wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:14 am
Hi everybody!
I’m sitting here with my wife having coffee and danish talking about this lifestyle. I will admit, I’m too intense all the time and she tires of the constant talk about her relationship with her bf. This is why I decided to write a post here this morning…..

It always seems they so many have different perspectives regarding hubbys interference with wife and lover.
I get it…. She’s started down this path bc of my requests and fantasy desires. She and I agreed that if she was to continue, I’d have to step back and give up my controlling interests so to speak. I’d have to relinquish most of my demands and fantasies and allow her to take over and trust her to do what is in her best interests and ours.
I turned the corner and became fascinated with the surprises she sent my wife, such as who she met, who she kissed, she she wants to fuck and so on!
I loved not knowing at what moment would she whisper in my ear to lick her pussy because it’s had a cock in it for most of the day.

Moving forward to her present day BF…. I need to explain that it’s not easy letting go of her. I don’t need someone to take over for me because I’m too lazy to take my wife out on a date…. I don’t need someone to have sex with her often because I’ve lost my sex drive…. I don’t need someone to fuck her because I want to be completely denied of her pussy…i understand that some men have those urges and I support anyone and everyone no matter what they desire as long as it’s respectful to their relationship.

So where does my feelings come into play with this present day situation with the wife and Jake?

I miss her often when she’s with him… I don’t enjoy missing her an entire weekend when she requests to travel with him
On a mini vacation…..these feelings have caused a little tension between my wife and I…. Mind you, it’s been very good for us… the communication and protecting each others feelings…. But when my wife asks me to play fair….. that I wanted this for US….then we need to step back and have more serious discussions.

This is why!
I’ve told my wife that I want her to take charge…I won’t interfer… witb a few exceptions…. That if this becomes too much for me… we have to support each other and discuss this with our marriage as the number one priority!
But I understand that I am not involved as she is with him…this other person who has feelings too! Jake!

I don’t have to worry about the dynamics of balancing a marriage and a boyfriend.

But I tried it once…an extended long weekend vacation a few months ago… my wife and Jake!
I was left with panties/ heels and her stockings… lol I know that may sound weird to some of you all but her scent is off the charts amazing!
I met her in her mid 20’s as a timid shy woman to a very sexy assertive and confident person,
I want to be with her.. not give her up…not knowing from day to day will it be my turn to spend time with her or Jake’s.
Him? I know she feels love for him… but my intuition as well as my observation tells me my wife is feeling worn down from balancing both relationships.
She tells me too that there are times she want to go home while with Jake… that she’s trying to make sure he has enough sex with her so that she can stay home longer before she comes back to visit him.

She doesn’t want to let go of him… it’s not easy to sit across the table and see the love of another man through her eyes but I will never try to continue that emotion..
That is my wife’s alone!
Shes developed that and that is part of our agreement that she can love who she chooses.

Wife asking me if it’s ok not to have sex bc her body is tired as she sits on top of me holding me and telling me show much she loves me….

I love her too much!

We both are unsure she how more she can give to the both of us as she feels most comfortable in my arms as my wife.

Oh my god honey, I love the way you express your thoughts.
I love you so much we’ll figure this out 💕

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:32 am

Libertine_Lark wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:55 am
My wife and I fell into a very similar dynamic years ago. My wife’s boyfriend had a difficult time wrapping his brain around the hotwife dynamic and became increasingly needy of her attention. Suffice to say, this was a major turn-off for my wife and she ended the relationship. Herein lies one of the pitfalls associated with our hotwives engaging in a traditional affair. If we ever jump back into the lifestyle, it would have to be with a man who accepts his role as an addition (not replacement) to our marriage.

I’m sorry you went through that.
We’re trying to avoid hurt feelings and feeling forgotten or lonely.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:35 am

zoe wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:50 am
1. Emotions are not logical.
2. Sexuality is addictive.
3. There are a lot of moving parts in this equation.
4. Therefore, the answer is a moving target, perhaps daily
Zoe, very true! Omg!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:43 pm

reese wrote:
Hi everybody!

This is why!

That is my wife’s alone!

I love her too much!

I think you each have someone special, and something special :D. I know it can be an almost struggle for you and Hotwife husbands in general at times, but we love y'all and need y'all more than you think. When you allow us this freedom to be us, we are drawn that much closer to you, our steady rock, our loving husbands.
Being allowed to have a boyfriend is joyous, but also work. The balancing between the One we Love and the one we love can at times become almost exhausting, that's why we need our husbands (the Ones we Love).

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:14 pm

an interesting , moving, thoughtful post reese

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:51 am

Thank you for your insightful reflection on your dynamic marriage.
Hearts and minds are supporting you both.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:41 am

The most complex but least complicated situation… we met 2 couples on vacation where the wives were best friends and intense lovers who shared their husbands and based upon the desire de jour would enjoy FF, MFM, or FMF with each other. All 4 were committed to providing what the others needed

:cool:

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:10 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:43 pm
reese wrote:
Hi everybody!

This is why!

That is my wife’s alone!

I love her too much!

I think you each have someone special, and something special :D. I know it can be an almost struggle for you and Hotwife husbands in general at times, but we love y'all and need y'all more than you think. When you allow us this freedom to be us, we are drawn that much closer to you, our steady rock, our loving husbands.
Being allowed to have a boyfriend is joyous, but also work. The balancing between the One we Love and the one we love can at times become almost exhausting, that's why we need our husbands (the Ones we Love).

Thanks for sharing this post Farmgirl 💕
You’re so sweet, just so you know I’m not always great at communicating and your words, I told hubby this is exactly how I feel. Luv ya 🥰

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:11 am

jane wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:14 pm
an interesting , moving, thoughtful post reese
I know right? That’s why I love this man so much.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:26 am

regular3 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:51 am
Thank you for your insightful reflection on your dynamic marriage.
Hearts and minds are supporting you both.
Thank you for caring.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:27 am

zoe wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:41 am
The most complex but least complicated situation… we met 2 couples on vacation where the wives were best friends and intense lovers who shared their husbands and based upon the desire de jour would enjoy FF, MFM, or FMF with each other. All 4 were committed to providing what the others needed

Hubby and I talked about going to a couples resort, after Jake wanted to take me and I didn’t feel comfortable going with him.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:32 pm

mrs_reese wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:27 am
zoe wrote:

Hubby and I talked about going to a couples resort, after Jake wanted to take me and I didn’t feel comfortable going with him.
MRS R - Have you followed "Lookingforadventure" at all? They, the three of them, have a terrific dynamic and balance. Would this be the sort of thing you are attempting to achieve?

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:22 pm

mrs_reese wrote:
zoe wrote:

We will meet you there

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:19 am

zoe wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:22 pm
mrs_reese wrote:
zoe wrote:

We will meet you there

You’d enjoy me Zoe 🤩