Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DominantWidower
Virgin

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by DominantWidower » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:54 pm

Hi AmieLee, thank you for sharing your sexy life with us! Sorry if it's already been mentioned, or sorry if it's a question you're not comfortable with - you don't have to answer of course - but does your hubby penetrate you with the other men's cum still inside you (sloppy seconds) when you and him reenact what you did with the others after?

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:01 am

I am looking forward to your next update! Thanks so much for posting!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:55 pm

hi amie - not intending to speak for anybody other than myself, but i am willing to bet you have quite an army of admirers wanting to know just how busy your hot little self has been..........!!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:46 pm

Always enjoy reading your accounts Amie. Looking forward as always to the next one.

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:22 pm

hi! :-)

Have been having a great week! I did talk with Gregg, Tom's friend on the phone and he seemed really nice and we talked about the whole privacy thing and he agreed so that was cool. The last time Tom came over to see me I talked to him more about Gregg and he told me Gregg really is a great guy and very cool so I did invite Gregg over! I made clear to Gregg that hubby knows all about this and that hubby would be home and Gregg said that that was ok as long as hubby and me thought is was alright. Gregg came over yesterday and It was pretty awesome. I met him at the door and gave him a hug and hubby and him said hi and then I took Gregg to the bedroom. We started kissing and I could tell he was excited but kind of shy so I helped us both undress and then had him lie down on the bed and got on top. It was great because I could feel how much he wanted it! It didn't take him long at all to finish the first time but then I rolled over and he got on top and we did it again and that was awesome. The really nice thing was I really do like feeling it when a guy finishes inside me and I mean I could really feel it when Gregg did. It was like he exploded! Afterwards I walked Gregg to the door and we kissed and hugged and after Gregg left I took hubby to the bedroom and showed him what Gregg and me did :-) It was awesome!!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:09 am

Very hot! Very exciting for you! Keep us posted!

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:57 am

AmieLee wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:22 pm
hi! :-)

Have been having a great week! I did talk with Gregg, Tom's friend on the phone and he seemed really nice and we talked about the whole privacy thing and he agreed so that was cool. The last time Tom came over to see me I talked to him more about Gregg and he told me Gregg really is a great guy and very cool so I did invite Gregg over! I made clear to Gregg that hubby knows all about this and that hubby would be home and Gregg said that that was ok as long as hubby and me thought is was alright. Gregg came over yesterday and It was pretty awesome. I met him at the door and gave him a hug and hubby and him said hi and then I took Gregg to the bedroom. We started kissing and I could tell he was excited but kind of shy so I helped us both undress and then had him lie down on the bed and got on top. It was great because I could feel how much he wanted it! It didn't take him long at all to finish the first time but then I rolled over and he got on top and we did it again and that was awesome. The really nice thing was I really do like feeling it when a guy finishes inside me and I mean I could really feel it when Gregg did. It was like he exploded! Afterwards I walked Gregg to the door and we kissed and hugged and after Gregg left I took hubby to the bedroom and showed him what Gregg and me did :-) It was awesome!!
That is fantastic 😍!
I love the way you have sex with your husband right after the other guy just came inside you....
Has your husband ever gone down on you after you've been with another man?

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:31 am

you ms amielee are simply a young hotwife allstar !!! wow !!!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:10 am

Hi! :-)

Gregg texted me and asked if he could see me again and I said for sure and he did and it was awesome again! More later when have more time!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:33 am

you honey are simply a FUCKING all star !!!

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:36 am

Wow🔥🔥🔥 AmieLee! That is so hot. You are amazing!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:52 pm

amie honey........your admirers await !!!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:41 pm

Hi :-)

Everything is going great! I don't think hubby and me have ever been closer and he still makes me feel special! Gregg brought me some flowers last time he came by which was so sweet!

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:27 pm

That's a nice touch. Have you considered a 3some with any of your guys?

Supa Scoopa
Experienced

Unread post by Supa Scoopa » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:23 am

How does your current sex life make you feel in general? I mean are you walking around with a whole new level of confidence? Are you just feeling extra sexy and desirable? I know its different for women than it is for men, where women probably know that men look at them and want to fuck them, but is it different when you are actually having regular sex with 4 different men?

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:03 am

AmieLee, I think the lifestyle sounds like it is perfect for you. Congratulations on working through your uncertainties. You are a very positive member here.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:28 pm

Everything is going great! I don't think hubby and me have ever been closer and he still makes me feel special! Gregg brought me some flowers last time he came by which was so sweet!
Dear Amie Lee,

You truly are a ray of sunshine. i love your posts!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:32 pm

We are thrilled you are here! xoxoxo!

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:18 pm

lol
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:41 am

amie !!! -- please come back and bring us up to date with your and hubby's kinky adventures !!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:44 am

Hi :-)

Haven't had a chance to get on much this week but ty everyone for kind comments! Everything is going great and it does make me feel sort of special I guess Supa Scoopa. Tom has been most regular. Gregg has been texting and has been over twice since last time wish has been awesome I kind of wish he could more lol. Hubby says he is loving it and I can tell he is by how excited he gets! Hoping can get together with Will this weekend but have to see. I'm so glad to have such a great bunch of friends to talk to here the support really has made it easier for me to get over some of the doubts I has at first!

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:59 am

You are a very nice young lady with her head screwed on straight. All this is is fun. Keep it up.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:24 pm

Hi Amie,

You're experiencing the sex life that most women wish they could.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:37 am

Dear Amie Lee,

Would you like to grace the pages of the Hotties Forum?

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:28 am

Bump for an exciting woman!