Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:27 pm

tit5atat wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:18 am
It sounds like your hubby really gets off on your adventures. Yes, in many cases these activities can really bring your relationship to a whole new level. It did with me and my fiance. She used to have a bf and often fuck him. When I proposed to her, she started recording vids of their encounters and sending to me. It is the hottest thing to watch to this day. Often we watch together.
What a super arrangement you two have!!! Gotta be great to have a fiancee / wife-to-be that has a BF and you're on board with it. Videos made by them to record their lovemaking FOR YOU is beyond a dream!!! You and her watching those videos together ..... NO WORDS are sufficient!!! C-R-A-Z-Y HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo for you both.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:19 pm

Aimee -
This thread is not just smoking HOT(!!!) - it's also a love story between your hubby and YOU!!! To have the loving arrangement you two have is just spectacular. Most married couples would kill to have the kind of tight bond you have with each other. Being as young as you are, you may not realize (yet) how LUCKY you are to have a husband who supports you having Tom and Will for lovers, while building your marriage even stronger with your hubby. The connection you have with your hubby is incredible!! And making HIM feel special by re-enacting your sexy FUN that you had with Tom or Will is a sign of your LOVE for your hubby. You're sharing with him the fun and sexual satisfaction you had with Tom & Will. That HAS to make your husband feel VERY special and VERY connected to you. And - it's VERY HOT!!! If I were in your hubby's shoes ...... I'D feel pretty darn special and VERY HAPPY for you ........ and me too!!!

Please keep us updated on the FUN you're having with Tom and Will, and how you and your hubby are doing together. Your story is a super-loving, understanding, and HAPPY one!!! I have to say ...... it's a pleasant and happy occasion reading your story. If only all marriages could be so loving and connected as yours is. Very best wishes for you, your hubby, and your 2 lovers.

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:43 am

those of us who share your husband's kink (and yours too actually) reiterate early-kink"s very wise words for you and hubby!! if we all listen carefully you can probably hear me clapping all the way from the mid south !! i could not agree with every word any more than i already do. and amie - keep us informed !!! happy upcoming new year !!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:35 pm

Hi :-)

It's so nice how supportive everyone is ty!! Tom came by today I made him some lunch and then we went to the bedroom and we had a great time! We did it twice before he had to go. I love how much he seems to want me and how hard he goes! We're going shopping for a outfit for me tomorrow and both me and hubby think that is really great! Will said he can come over on Sat and hubby said he thinks that's awesome. Will keep letting know how everything is going ty everyone again!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:25 pm

You are doing great! Keep it up!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:41 am

love it

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:02 pm

Happy New Year Amilee, Yours has been a refreshing story and I am sure a fun adventure for you!

canberraguy4fun
OHW Addict

Unread post by canberraguy4fun » Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:52 pm

I love everything about these adventures, and I feel hubby is getting the best of all worlds combined! Without rereading for the 5th time... Does hubby clean you up after you have sex with Will and Tom?

Also, it would be FANTASTIC if you wanted to share some photos of yourself (No face photos obviously!) in the Hotties section! It would also get you some positive feedback from others who don't check out these other forums.

Thanks Again for sharing!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:01 am

Happy New Year, AmieLee!

You and your husband have such a wonderful, positive attitude.
You are like twin rays of sunshine.

Every good wish for 2023!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:50 am

19 isn't necessarily an unfavorable age for a married woman; it depends upon the maturity and common sense of the guy. I think a large percentage of 19-year-old men would be thrilled to have sexual experiences with older, married women. Our opinion is to do what you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. My wife has been dating other men with my eager approval since she was 28 and is now 36. She has dated three 19-year-olds (each of who were then college students) for a few years each; two of those were college roommates and were fucking her most often at the same time. And the first she dated at that age was the second guy she met when he responded to our original personals ad she placed as a way to meet other men.

Some have been older than her, most about her own age. Any particular age is not of great importance to her. Her attraction has to do mainly with a man's personality and compatibility.

We don't consider our way of life as models for others; everyone is different. But if you wish to read our history, including that above, it's in our ongoing thread.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:23 pm

Happy new year everyone too! Tom and me picked out a really awesome outfit for me and then I wore it for him when we got home :-)) New Years eve was great too! We had Will over and after the ball dropped I took Will to the bed room and showed him my new outfit and we did it twice and he seemed so excited! Afterwards Will and me went back to the living room and I kissed him goodbye by the door and then hubby and me went to the bedroom and I did it with him again just like with Will. It was so awesome! Ty again everyone for being so nice and supportive it makes me so happy!!! :-)))

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:19 pm

you hot young amielee are simply fabulous !!!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:18 pm

Hi everyone. I was with Tom today and he told me he told a friend of his about us and his friend would like to meet me. Even though Tom promised he didn't say who I was I'm a little upset since Tom told me he would never tell anyone but he tells me he for sure never said anything about me personal. I don't know. Maybe if was just private it would be nice. What do you think I feel a little confused.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:36 pm

Perhaps meet the two of them away from your home just to chat? You can see if you want to take it further or not.

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:23 pm

superb101 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:36 pm
Perhaps meet the two of them away from your home just to chat? You can see if you want to take it further or not.
That does make sense superbe101. I will talk to hubby more to but maybe it could be nice as long as everyone agrees to keep personal info private I think.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:26 pm

Do we think that Tom wants to share you with his friend? Does that sound like fun to you and hubby? (sounds like fun to me, but I'm a pervert!)

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:33 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:26 pm
Do we think that Tom wants to share you with his friend? Does that sound like fun to you and hubby? (sounds like fun to me, but I'm a pervert!)
Yeah I'm sure that was what Tom was saying. It sounds like his friend hasn't really had a gf and Tom said it would be nice for him to meet me. It sounds exciting but I don't want to overdo things. If they can promise to be quiet about it and hubby says its ok I think I would like to meet him!

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:36 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:33 pm
Yeah I'm sure that was what Tom was saying. It sounds like his friend hasn't really had a gf and Tom said it would be nice for him to meet me. It sounds exciting but I don't want to overdo things. If they can promise to be quiet about it and hubby says its ok I think I would like to meet him!
Hi right back at you :-)

Well that sounds fabulous. I hope things work out -- I hope you like Tom's friend and hubby is cool with it (sounds like he's one of us!)

Is a threesome something you've ever tried or been curious about? We tried it a few months ago -- very nice! You seem to have enough interested suitors AmieLee!

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:05 pm

He obviously can't keep it private. Imagine how excited he'll be if you agree. He'll probably let his other friends know and so might they.
You are already in a great situation for a 3 or 4some.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:24 pm

That's a good point. Youngsters are excitable and impulsive.

Even us oldsters sometimes struggle to keep our exciting secrets private.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:37 am

AmieLee wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:33 pm
leggysman wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:26 pm
As a long time participant in non-monogamy, particularly swinging the advice I'd give you is this. More people=more exposure. It's not a matter of if it gets out into the wild, but when.

Someone will see. Even the deepest level of trust and cautiousness can be subverted by an inadvertent picture or minor slip up. My personal advice is not to be worried about managing everything so that it doesn't get out, but more so about what would your reaction be if it did. Sure discretion is a good thing, but have the talk with your hubby about how to run damage control if it does. If you're not comfortable with that then rethink how you proceed.

Someday you may get to the point where you don't give a fuck. But until then, just about everything can be gotten through.

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:44 am

It's completely up to you and your husband if you bring other guys into this. I hope Tom keeps your identity private until you choose to reveal it. I agree you should meet them in public for a no-pressure chat if this sounds like fun to you.

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:37 pm

Ty everyone! I did talk to hubby about what Tom said and he said that if I would enjoy it then he thinks its hot!

Ty for advice too WatchinginNJ :

"Someone will see. Even the deepest level of trust and cautiousness can be subverted by an inadvertent picture or minor slip up. My personal advice is not to be worried about managing everything so that it doesn't get out, but more so about what would your reaction be if it did. Sure discretion is a good thing, but have the talk with your hubby about how to run damage control if it does. If you're not comfortable with that then rethink how you proceed."

That makes so much sense. I'm not real worried about it at this point and think I will talk to Tom about maybe meeting his friend (but still ask them to keep private) since hubby is on board! I have to admit it seems kind of exciting!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:27 pm

Fantastic! Will you meet at a public place to get to know him?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:20 am

I'm not real worried about it at this point and think I will talk to Tom about maybe meeting his friend (but still ask them to keep private)
I suggest you have a quiet talk with Tom about about discretion.
It's important for you but also valuable for him.
If he blabs, he will find himself killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.