I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
conflictedhubby
Experienced

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:14 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:09 am
Gerrymander321 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:42 pm
willingtoo wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:38 am
samlowen wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:58 am
This sounds like just what you’re looking for and I sincerely hope this all works out for the best. His past is a huge red flag and he is not someone I would ever want my wife playing with because of it. I have rarely felt concern for someone’s safety here but I do feel concern for you. You’re going to get all that you’re searching for, and more, without the safety net of Mike to support you. I would feel better about this is Mike was there with you, to care for you and help keep you level headed as the rush of all of this floods you. I understand this is exactly what you want and I wish I could be all in for you, but Anthony worries me in ways very few other men mentioned on this board do.
Quick check in before I run errands. I figured some of you would be concerned about what Anthony revealed. I thought maybe he was making it up but he told me how to find the public records. Everything he said about his past is true.

As of now, I'm not too concerned. But as you said this is what I have been looking for. How could I pass this up? He's perfect! Just knowing there is potential for some pretty scary stuff is exciting as Hell.

God, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. I thought, Jesus, It's like somebody is writing this for a fictional book! Unbelievable!

Mystery trips out of town, other men and who knows what else. He was thinking of not letting me breath....EVER !!! God that's scary as Hell!

I've started the second part but I have a long way to go.

Carrie

Ask Ted Bundy’s victims how they feel about his…oh wait you can’t. On the bright side I’m sure they were excited by his animal presence as they were being murdered…
Gerrymander, you do realize you are commenting on posts made 2 years ago don’t you?

We already know how the story ends. We have read thru to Carrie and Mike’s last posted status.

Mr GILF
I'm assuming he's not reading any of the new posts yet and just immediately goes back to his last read post in the thread. I'm really weirded out by his commentary too, he said originally he recognizes he's really late to the thread so he must know all of this discussion has already taken place. Plus, he's sounding rather judgemental which, being the Carrie fan that I am, raises my hackles.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:24 am

It would seem that Carries thread is having as many hits as at her zenith.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:33 am

Gerrymander, you do realize you are commenting on posts made 2 years ago

Lets not spoil his read of a fascinating thread, Carrie did take unsettling risks, particularly in her willingness to go along with erotic asphyxiation.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Gerrymander321 wrote:
willingtoo wrote:
samlowen wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:58 am
This sounds like just what you’re looking for and I sincerely hope this all works out for the best. His past is a huge red flag and he is not someone I would ever want my wife playing with because of it. I have rarely felt concern for someone’s safety here but I do feel concern for you. You’re going to get all that you’re searching for, and more, without the safety net of Mike to support you. I would feel better about this is Mike was there with you, to care for you and help keep you level headed as the rush of all of this floods you. I understand this is exactly what you want and I wish I could be all in for you, but Anthony worries me in ways very few other men mentioned on this board do.
Quick check in before I run errands. I figured some of you would be concerned about what Anthony revealed. I thought maybe he was making it up but he told me how to find the public records. Everything he said about his past is true.

As of now, I'm not too concerned. But as you said this is what I have been looking for. How could I pass this up? He's perfect! Just knowing there is potential for some pretty scary stuff is exciting as Hell.

God, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. I thought, Jesus, It's like somebody is writing this for a fictional book! Unbelievable!

Mystery trips out of town, other men and who knows what else. He was thinking of not letting me breath....EVER !!! God that's scary as Hell!

Carrie

Ask Ted Bundy’s victims how they feel about his…oh wait you can’t. On the bright side I’m sure they were excited by his animal presence as they were being murdered…
Gerrymander, you do realize you are commenting on posts made 2 years ago don’t you?

We already know how the story ends. We have read thru to Carrie and Mike’s last posted status.

Mr GILF

Hahahaha yes of course I realize. If you notice I state that I’m recent to the thread and I’m on earlier pages and getting caught up and waiting to see how it would turn out. Of course I could have skipped to the last couple of pages to see the end result but I challenged myself to go through page by page. So I was writing my comments based on that current page I was reading knowing anything could have happened two years down the line.
Actually it was kind of fun. I could see where I was wrong and where I was kind of on track.
Ultimately I am so happy they stayed together and have given this a rest.
They were addicts and it was self destructive and they had to step back.
Tell you what though…it was a fun 3 days reading through all that in between slow moments at work!

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:05 pm

conflictedhubby wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:14 am
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Gerrymander321 wrote:
willingtoo wrote:

Carrie

Mr GILF
I'm assuming he's not reading any of the new posts yet and just immediately goes back to his last read post in the thread. I'm really weirded out by his commentary too, he said originally he recognizes he's really late to the thread so he must know all of this discussion has already taken place. Plus, he's sounding rather judgemental which, being the Carrie fan that I am, raises my hackles.

Of course I was being judgemental, I’m human and we are all judgemental. I know we all don’t like to admit we are but we are.
And you were “weirded out” by my comments????? Yet not weirded out by a small married female throwing herself into the lion’s den with a huge man who told her personally that he has a record of assault and abuse????? That’s cool with you? Actually I’m weirded out by that!
No worries.
Sounds like you are judging ME! See???? We are all judgemental!

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:11 pm

Oh and all you guys who are “judging ” me and talking on me. I was right about Anthony (as were some of you yet quite a few DIDNT want her to stop posting so you kissed her ass) and he was lying and manipulating this whole time.
They asked for opinions and thoughts and that is what o gave. Granted I was late to the party and was commenting after the final “money shot” but I didn’t know that and was being honest.
So give me all your judging. This is great discourse.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:12 pm

Gary_evans77 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:18 pm
JeffBingham wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am
Dude, you might want to finish the entire thread before you chime in
Agreed Jeff, It's like UK Gold channel on Sky TV (re-runs of old gems we loved).

Good news is, he's "bumping" the post and keeping it alive. I doubt if anyone is reading them tho' ... lol!

Hoping she comes back?

Nah!!
This is much more fun and intriguing!

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Anyway… Hey Carrie and Mike, if you ever read this I know I can be crass. But know that a lot of the people who wrote (in my humble opinion) were kissing your ass and just hoping you would continue to keep posting for their masturbatory pleasures. I masturbated too and was loving it in the beginning. Then it just seemed really sad because it screamed destructive addiction and that is why I kept saying what I felt. There are many more posts to masturbate to without encouraging addicts to be self destructive.
I was and am truly rooting for you and Mike and hope that you make it forever and please don’t go off your recovery. You two aren’t suited for this life. I know it’s fun and exciting but it’ll ruin you.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:52 pm

Gerrymander321 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:05 pm
conflictedhubby wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:14 am
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Gerrymander321 wrote:

Mr GILF

Of course I was being judgemental, I’m human and we are all judgemental. I know we all don’t like to admit we are but we are.
And you were “weirded out” by my comments????? Yet not weirded out by a small married female throwing herself into the lion’s den with a huge man who told her personally that he has a record of assault and abuse????? That’s cool with you? Actually I’m weirded out by that!
No worries.
Sounds like you are judging ME! See???? We are all judgemental!
I feel like your trolling just to get a rise out of someone here but sure I'll bite. You'll note that I pointed out that I was irritated with your comments due to being a fan of Carries, not the fact that 'humans shouldn't be judgemental'. Seriously, who the fuck makes a comparison like that? It's like I said 'this water tastes off to me' and you start going off about how I don't fucking understand how water works?

And before you start babbling again on how I'm just egging her on for masturbatory material...well your absolutely right. I've probably jerked off to the thought of Carries fear enough to drown a small village in semen. But if you saw my comments throughout this thread at all you'll find that I was disturbed by Carries story at the start. I didn't like the route she was going down, that is right until she started talking about how arousing she found fear and the breath play with Anthony. It flipped a switch in me and I got off on it harder than I thought possible.

Carry loves the thought of men lusting after her, so I let her know about every lustful thought I ever had about her and her adventures. I want to watch her taken by a dozen men in black robes while the whites of her eyes fill her face with fear and her pussy drips with arousal, but I also want her safe so she can tell us every emotion she felt afterwards. You probably find that paradoxical, but I don't care.

To sum up, I'm a fan of Carries and probably over-react to any negative feedback directed at her. Fuck you and deal with it, I'm irrational that way.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:18 am

Carry on my friend. Great come back!!

chris
Site Moderator

Unread post by chris » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:26 am

warning issued to Gerrymander321

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:52 pm

“Hotwives” probation??? Whatever will I do?
Seriously who was forced to read my comments? They were my honest feelings. But who was forced? I simply skip over posts and comments that don’t appeal to me. How does one get verified to be forced to read comments one doesn’t like?
Oh and if it was “conflicted hubby” who reported me because he’s so traumatized at being forced (again by whom was he forced) to read and respond to my comments, maybe you can read his comment to me. I’m on “HW” probation yet I never cursed anyone out.
Anyway, do what you must and I’ll try to survive.
Take it easy and the best to you.

chris
Site Moderator

Unread post by chris » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:16 pm

2nd warning issued to Gerrymander321

Please read the Forum Rules and follow them. One more strike and we will delete your account.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:56 pm

It shames me to admit that I don't think I've ever reported anyone in any forum in my life, so I guess you got that attention all by yourself.
Congratulations.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:50 am

conflictedhubby wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:56 pm
It shames me to admit that I don't think I've ever reported anyone in any forum in my life, so I guess you got that attention all by yourself.
Congratulations.

Hey conflicted can you tell me what I actually said to you? I’m curious as to your fragility. As far as I can see I was stating my opinion on posts written by Carrie that had nothing to do with you. You inserted your fragility into my comments about her which i might add were just honest comments and going with what she asked for. Sure they might be a little salty in language but I said nothing near what she posted in language.
Also we’re you a tattletale in school?
Last edited by Gerrymander321 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:50 am

Oh and I can see easily why you should be ashamed of yourself…

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:55 am

Hey moderator “Chris” please read my comments. Where did I offend anyone? Where was my language worse than anyone else’s?

And I’d like to report “conflictedhubby” for cursing me out. You’ll see that was totally not instigated by me.
Between the two us isn’t he a whiny little tattler?

chris
Site Moderator

Unread post by chris » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Between the two us isn’t he a whiny little tattler?
Your writing contains, and continues to contain, numerous little slights & aggression toward myself & others, including in your PM to me. Though I'm stopping short of issuing an "official" warning for now, do consider this post your final warning.

The Forum Rules are in place so everyone can enjoy, benefit, and learn from the forum, without being subjected aggression and attitudes. We welcome your continued participation, but please read the Forum Rules carefully and follow them -- both letter & spirit.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:15 pm

Slights to whom? You? Where? To “conflicted”? Only after he cursed me out for no reason. Did you issue a warning to him for cursing at me?

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:18 pm

And wait, we are being censored for little slights? Are we that fragile?
I am just speaking as to my natural way of speaking. This is a site for perversions and kinks and the like and I’m getting in trouble for “little slights”??
Come on Chris?! The only one who should be reprimanded is “conflicted”
He wasn’t slight but blatant.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:15 pm

See “mods”?? See??
He complained on me yet I NEVER spoke to him like this; like he is speaking to me. He was a tattletale on me yet HE is the one who is being inappropriate.
I want to lodge a complaint on him “conflictedhubby” because he is making me feel uncomfortable. I am forced to read his comments and have no choice but to read them.
His comments make it impossible for me to function in life and he needs to be reprimanded
Thank you

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Gerrymander321 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:15 pm
See “mods”?? See??
He complained on me yet I NEVER spoke to him like this; like he is speaking to me. He was a tattletale on me yet HE is the one who is being inappropriate.
I want to lodge a complaint on him “conflictedhubby” because he is making me feel uncomfortable. I am forced to read his comments and have no choice but to read them.
His comments make it impossible for me to function in life and he needs to be reprimanded
Thank you
I read the report and HE DID NOT REPORT YOU!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:29 pm

The accounts of both Gerrymander321 and conflictedhubby have been temporarily deactivated to give both of them a "cooling off" period.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:58 am

Y'all stop. You're going to get banned plus you're clogging up the thread.

Hopefully the mods will just delete all comments and we can move on

Gary_evans77

Unread post by Gary_evans77 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:51 am

Totally agree with previous posters. I hope conflictedhubby comes back, because his input to this site has been amazing.

Regards the other contributor in this dialogue, they totally ruined the post, nuff said!

Thanks to the mod' for a balanced response, sad to say that intervention was welcome.