A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:44 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:16 pm
A little story about some of the things that don't go as planned.

I had just fixed pizza for supper when Allen called, he wanted to see me. I told him I wasn't sure where all of my cats were. So he suggested I come to his office for some on-the-desk fun. It was 5:30 so no one was there.
Just as I got near, one of his agents pulled in :o. I just drove by and sent him a text :(.
Just wanted to show that not everything is smooth sailing :cool:.
Facts. Things don't pan out sometimes, but when they do...

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:55 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:16 pm
A little story about some of the things that don't go as planned.

I had just fixed pizza for supper when Allen called, he wanted to see me. I told him I wasn't sure where all of my cats were. So he suggested I come to his office for some on-the-desk fun. It was 5:30 so no one was there.
Just as I got near, one of his agents pulled in :o. I just drove by and sent him a text :(.
Just wanted to show that not everything is smooth sailing :cool:.
Well THAT was disappointing. Good pizza gone cold AND a missed opportunity for some naughty fun with the boyfriend. I hope you are able to make up for it today.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:55 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:04 pm
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:02 am

…..very interesting things, I imagine!
Could be :D!
Glad to have you stop by our little part of the world, G. I have a friend that speaks very highly of you ;).
:) VERY highly

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:39 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Seekingmore12 wrote:

Glad to have you stop by our little part of the world, G. I have a friend that speaks very highly of you ;).
Thank you…I have been reading your love story….very impressive 🙂

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:43 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:55 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Seekingmore12 wrote:

:) VERY highly
😀😀

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:57 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:34 pm
My boyfriend called yesterday evening and said he wanted to slide his dick in my ass :D. I didn't let the door hit me on the way out ;)!

When I got back and slid into bed with my Number1, I leaned over and took his dick in my mouth. Soon it was hitting the back of my throat as he held my head and thrust in and out. I was drooling and loving it until naughty pussy began to plea. I tapped his leg, pulled off, and grinned at him as I told him that Allen had fucked my little asshole soooo goood :D, but naughty pussy was jealous and needed some attention. I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs so he could feed her what she wanted.
As his dick entered her, I told him how deep Allen's cock had been in my asshole and how strong my orgasm was when I felt his cock spasm, shooting his semen into my bowels.
It was just what he needed to hear to give naughty pussy what she wanted, a hard deep pounding!
Love hearing about the competition between "My Naughty Pussy" and "My Greedy Ass"

:cool:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:34 pm

zoe wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:57 am
Love hearing about the competition between "My Naughty Pussy" and "My Greedy Ass"

:D

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:06 am

“The Competition” a bedtime story

Naughty and Greedy were best friends. For their entire life they had lived next door to one another and although they were each strong willed and independent, and often went their own way; they were truly inseparable.

Their favorite hobby was “catch and release” game fishing and they were very competitive, even haughty in their attempts to outdo the other as to who could catch the biggest fish. Sometimes they fished alone but even then the other was always there to see the trophy landed and then released, watching intently for the fish to recover before it swam off.

When the fish were really active Naughty and Greedy would fish together, sometimes landing their trophies at the same time and other times taking turns to reel in the same fish, throwing it back only to allow the other to reel it back in and land it again. Some might have thought them cruel but the fish never complained and besides everyone knew they were ... inseparable friends.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:00 pm

zoe wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:06 am
“The Competition” a bedtime story

Naughty and Greedy were best friends. For their entire life they had lived next door to one another and although they were each strong willed and independent, and often went their own way; they were truly inseparable.

Their favorite hobby was “catch and release” game fishing and they were very competitive, even haughty in their attempts to outdo the other as to who could catch the biggest fish. Sometimes they fished alone but even then the other was always there to see the trophy landed and then released, watching intently for the fish to recover before it swam off.

When the fish were really active Naughty and Greedy would fish together, sometimes landing their trophies at the same time and other times taking turns to reel in the same fish, throwing it back only to allow the other to reel it back in and land it again. Some might have thought them cruel but the fish never complained and besides everyone knew they were ... inseparable friends.

That is a very nice fishing story :D!

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:51 pm

Would you like to hear more?

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:14 pm

zoe wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:51 pm
Would you like to hear more?
I thought your story was pretty good!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:19 pm

I was outside sweating in this tropical heat when Farmgirl came up saying, " I'm going to town the sign papers on the land we're closing on.
In a bit she came back, kissed me and said, " Can you smell my cock breath, baby? ".

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:42 am

I’m glad to know she had good ORAL hygiene. 😄

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:20 pm

Last night my Number1 fucked naughty pussy with two fingers while fucking my tight little butt with another finger, all while I told him about my oral skills.
You always read or hear these stories where the woman can't keep all of the cum in her mouth, well I don't spill a drop. It all goes straight to my belly :D. When a cock starts to jerk, I start swallowing.
After the orgasm my Number1 lavished on me, I had to finally push his exploring fingers away. Each slight grazing touch on my lips and slit made my body tremble until I could no longer stand it.
Recovering my breathing and control of my body, I pushed him onto his back and took his dick deep into my mouth. I encouraged him to fuck my face and he placed his hands on the sides of my head fucking me with long strokes. He was taking me, using my mouth as another hole to fuck :whip:.
Soon, I was rewarded as his body stiffened, he gasped and groaned, shaking all over :D.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:06 am

having admitted Oral is usually a warmup to being fucked in my ass or pussy, :twisted:

It looks like “Willing Mouth” who lived down the street from Naughty and Greedy is the real champion, since every fish they landed had already been caught and released by Willing

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:58 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:20 pm
Last night my Number1 fucked naughty pussy with two fingers while fucking my tight little butt with another finger, all while I told him about my oral skills.
You always read or hear these stories where the woman can't keep all of the cum in her mouth, well I don't spill a drop. It all goes straight to my belly :D. When a cock starts to jerk, I start swallowing.
After the orgasm my Number1 lavished on me, I had to finally push his exploring fingers away. Each slight grazing touch on my lips and slit made my body tremble until I could no longer stand it.
Recovering my breathing and control of my body, I pushed him onto his back and took his dick deep into my mouth. I encouraged him to fuck my face and he placed his hands on the sides of my head fucking me with long strokes. He was taking me, using my mouth as another hole to fuck :whip:.
Soon, I was rewarded as his body stiffened, he gasped and groaned, shaking all over :D.
You are an amazing woman!
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:10 pm

zoe wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:06 am
having admitted Oral is usually a warmup to being fucked in my ass or pussy, :twisted:

It looks like “Willing Mouth” who lived down the street from Naughty and Greedy is the real champion, since every fish they landed had already been caught and released by Willing

Your lustiness is compelling, and your story draws me to seek the characters.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:13 pm

Adventurer wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:58 am
You are an amazing woman!

Thank you, that is a very great compliment :D!

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:35 pm

Zoe, that story was awesome!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:37 pm

pixmangurn wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:35 pm
Zoe, that story was awesome!
The story possibilities are endless, considering the Farmgirl / HerNumber1 subject matter.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:05 pm

Yesterday morning my Number1, our son, his family, and some friends went to a gun show a couple of counties over. I called my boyfriend and had him over in bed all morning :D!
When he arrived, he was pulling his empty horse trailer, so I went out to open the pasture gate so he could turn around. All I was wearing was my flip-flops and a top. I could tell he was glad to see me, I make a great "gate bitch" :lol:.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:48 pm

First cousin to a Mouring Bouy Bitch for us sailors

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:26 pm

zoe wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:48 pm
First cousin to a Mouring Bouy Bitch for us sailors
That's like kissin' cousins ;).

Curiousgrl
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curiousgrl » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:36 pm

So I guess my next question is how do I get started?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:55 pm

Curiousgrl wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:36 pm
So I guess my next question is how do I get started?

Do you prefer to meet men "in the wild" or online? I meet mine in the wild, all locally, but some meet theirs online.
Have you and your husband had discussions on how each of you wants it to play out? There are so many things I would need to know before I could tell you how to proceed.