From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
viking43

Re: Considering Becoming A Hotwife

Unread post by viking43 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:38 am

Four in a week, wow - you take to this like a duck to water ;)
I look forward to reading about the Santa date :)
I like this one: "No longer considering... I am a Hotwife!"

VSP

Unread post by VSP » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:43 am

I would go with HK's Hotwife Adventures

Also how do you change the title of a thread? I want to change mine but I have been too lazy and confused to figure it out?

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:58 pm

VSP wrote:I would go with HK's Hotwife Adventures

Also how do you change the title of a thread? I want to change mine but I have been too lazy and confused to figure it out?
Write a PM to Allengt and he can do it.

RichNile
Experienced

Unread post by RichNile » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:02 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:While you all wait for me to post about my playdate with Santa… I have something for everyone to chime in on (please). Kentros and I have been debating about what I should change the title of this thread to – b/c I’m not considering anymore, I am a hotwife now :D

Allen and Mrs E also gave me suggestions. So I need your help. What would make a good title to my thread (now)? Give me ideas or “vote” on one below (or one that’s eventually posted). Thank you!!!

So far I’m considering/have been suggested:

“HK’s evolution from considering to being a hotwife”
"No longer considering... I am a Hotwife!"
"Becoming a Hotwife."
"HK's Hotwife Adventures"
“HK's Escapades, Revelations, and Tales"
"Husbands Kandi: The Juicy Details"
Or

"Hot Kandi"
"Where Kandi Kame Next"
"Sticky Sweet Kandi"

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:52 am

Any updates? I hope you're busy hotwifing and holidaying!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:43 am

TedtheBellhop wrote:Any updates? I hope you're busy hotwifing and holidaying!
Yes, so sorry!! I'm WAY behind on posting about my play date w/ Santa (bsefs) on 11/25. Part I will be posted momentarily... in a new thread to honor when Santa gave thanks!! :whip:

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:18 pm

December Update: The good, the bad, the ugly.

I wanted to take some time after my “Inaugural week” into hotwifing and rest, recover, and just enjoy the fun I had over the course of 7 days. But December proved to be a difficult month.

MJ decided he was too busy and I was “too far away” from him. :mad:

BRT was out of town for work the week after we met. Then busy with work and family the following week but continued to message me with naughty photos and emails. Then came the email that said he’s just too busy right now. :(

In addition to MJ and BRT disappearing, I had 4 prospective FB’s cancel meet and greets (we're talking hours before the meeting). 2 guys who could never muster up the courage to meet (mostly because meeting Husband freaked them out) and 2 out of town dudes whose schedules didn’t mesh with mine… there’s always January. :roll:

Bottom line, NO ACTION!!! I want to play… not just msg or email about sex!!!

This brings us to December 20th.
I was crushed that a guy had not only cancelled but also “withdrawn his application all together.” Uggghhhh!!! So, while in “rebound mode,” I received a msg from “Jason” who had messaged me in the past. But I ignored them because it was just “hello” and sporadic messages like “I can host,” and “are you available right now?” His msg asked “what are you doing today?” WHAT THE HELL- let’s meet this guy, why not?! It took a lot of pouting and a little bit of a temper tantrum for Kentros to agree to a super late m&g (9:30pm) but the guy was willing to drive to our area.

For someone who moved so fast online, he was very chatty in person and kept his hands to himself. But SUPER knowledgeable about the swinger lifestyle and even told us of a swingers club LITERALLY a mile away from where we live! I eventually had to interrupt him and ask “When are you going to touch me?”

Long story short, after an inappropriate amount of touching in public, making out in the backseat of my car (Husband drove us to an industrial area so we could to do lots of indecent things to one another) we scheduled a play date for the NEXT DAY!

The next day we met Jason at his place in the city. I made out with him in front of Husband (got naked actually) then Jason and I fucked for almost 2 hours in his bedroom. Kentros stayed in the living room and listened to us. OMG I needed that!

Next post will be all about Jason and I’ll give you more details on the m&g, play date the next day, and my FIRST SOLO two days later. And then there is a new guy to tell you about too! My last successful m&g of 2015 (We literally met on 12/31/15)!

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Great update. In a previous life I met couples and couldn't believe the amount of men who'd not turn up.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:50 pm

Happy New Year Kandi

Very glad to hear that You seem to have found a lover that may become more of a Biyrfriend?
I hope you will have lots of opportunities to expand Your hotwifing activities this year.

Sincere regards
elina

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Good job Kandi. Hang in there, you are doing great and it sounds like you are loving it. You had reservations and it sounds like those are totally gone, yes?

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Don't keep us in suspense . More. More. Bravo

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:13 am

I nominate Husbands Kandi to be the 2016 poster girl for OHW.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:16 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:I nominate Husbands Kandi to be the 2016 poster girl for OHW.
I'll vote for this :)
I look forward to reading about your first solo and the new guy, Kandi. I hope Kentros is holding on tight during this wild ride, and that he enjoys it :)

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:06 am

Great Update, I know you guys are having the time of your lives......thanks for sharing...Cheers

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:54 am

RichNile wrote:
Husbands Kandi wrote:what I should change the title of this thread to :D

“HK’s evolution from considering to being a hotwife”
"No longer considering... I am a Hotwife!"
"Becoming a Hotwife."
"HK's Hotwife Adventures"
“HK's Escapades, Revelations, and Tales"
"Husbands Kandi: The Juicy Details"

Or
"Hot Kandi"
"Where Kandi Kame Next"
"Sticky Sweet Kandi"

They all work, but to capture the interest of those that want to see the transition, maybe:
"From Considering To Being a Truly Hot Wife"

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Sorry for the delay... we didn't have internet for 3 days! WHAT!! :cry:

wants2watch – Your first post! I’m honored! Thank you!

FNQLivin- Thank you and welcome to my thread!

elina – I thought I’d found a regular lover too, but it doesn’t really seem that way now. I’ve not heard from Jason. I sent him a text around the 25th, he responded he’d let me know when he has time, but haven’t heard from him since then. He did say he was sporadic… so we’ll see.

armyguyot1 – “You had reservations and it sounds like those are totally gone, yes?” Which ones, LOL? The flakes who cancelled on me? MJ and BRT? Idk about reservations, but I still have a lot to learn about picking the right guys.

mfmseeker1969 – You know I like to tease. I’ll post soon!

Mr1SexyGILF – OMG! What an honor! LOL!

viking43 - ;) I’ll post about Jason soon. And I think I’ll call the new guy NYE since our m&g was on New Year’s Eve. LOL I believe it’s safe to say Kentros is enjoying himself. He should really post more too!

Scotch98 – Thanks for following and commenting!

jaynjoy2 – HELLO!! Missed you around this neck of the woods, LOL. We’ve kept up with your thread, but just don’t know what advice to give. :( And you never steer me wrong with your suggestions. I’ve wanted to keep something of my original thread title but also convey the progression. Thank you!!

And thanks to everyone on their suggestions on updating my thread title. Kentros is getting REALLY impatient with me for not making a decision. He told me I have to make a decision and email Allen tonight. LOL!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Dec 20th
As promised more details about our m&g on 12/20 with Jason.

After the 3 of us chatted for about an hour we deiced there was a need for more private setting. Where else than the back seat of a car! As the 3 of us walked to the car I took Jason’s hand and he said, “You guys are great!”

Once Jason and I were in the back seat, Kentros drove to find a more secluded area. I reached for Jason and we started kissing, his hands instantly on my breasts and mine in his lap. So much groping between the two of us. His hands found their way up my shirt, under my bra, and he started twisting my nipples. At some point his hands also found their way under my skirt and he started pawing at my nylons and panties. I removed my boots, nylons and panties.

He pushed me on my back and was on top of me playing with my pussy. His fingers teased my clit and rubbed my asshole. He then went down on me. His tongue and fingers spread my wet pussy open and he gently mouthed her. Kentros was still driving but glanced back, saw this and we made eye contact. We smiled at each other (there is something about being able to make eye contact with my husband that heightens my excitement… so taboo, so naughty, so hot)!

By now Jason was using both of this hands, had one finger in my asshole, two in my pussy, and one rubbing my clit. I gasped when he entered my ass. I wasn’t expecting that and it was very pleasurable. My reaction made him push his finger in as far as it would go. His other hand’s fingers moved too. He now had two fingers inside my pussy and his thumb was working my clit. I heard him moan and felt his mouth on my clit again. When he finally stopped, he said “You like that, especially when I put my finger in your ass.”

At some point Kentros had parked in an industrial area parking lot.

I sat up and pushed him back against his door and kissed him hard. My hands found his belt and I began to remove it and unbutton his jeans. Once his cock was free I had him in my mouth. It was slender but a good length. And curved, wonderfully curved! He was already hard and while I was sucking him, he moaned and said things like how he wanted to fuck me, deep in my pussy and “that’s it, suck that dick.” Again, I had a satisfied gentlemen once I got him deep in my throat. I LOVE hearing that, “OH! Fuck yeah!”

By now I was so hot I removed my top. Jason palmed my boobs then fingered my pussy again. “That is one wet pussy!” Jason asked, “Want to fuck my cock?” I instantly turned to Kentros and asked, “Can I?” I could tell this made husband a little uncomfortable. Jason must have sensed it too because then Jason stated, “Or do you just want to drain it?” I, like a good girl, did not lose a drop of his cum.

After a little more kissing, Kentros decided to return to Jason’s car. As we dressed and chatted, we continued to kiss and touch one another. I asked him what his favorite part of the evening was. He looked at me funny, like I’d just asked a stupid question and said, “These,” groped my breast, “and that” touched my crotch. I said, of course you liked those. He then said, “probably your eyes, actually.”

Jason asked, “So, what are you doing tomorrow?” I’m off work Mondays… so… what did you have in mind? “Want to come over to my place? I could pick you up, take you home, fuck you, and then return you to your husband with a smile on your face.” Um, let me think about that... YES!

I jokingly said, “I have a vacancy for a lover, would you like to… fill it?” with a coy smile. He totally smiled and said, “Oh, I want to fill it!” He thanked Kentros for letting him be with me and we kissed/said good night. I received a text from him later with his address, for Kentros, so he’d know where I’d be tomorrow. And a “Thank you and thank Kentros for allowing me to play with you…” And another one that stated, “I’ll get my errands after work done quickly, then I hope to be home in time to fuck you. So you best get to bed and rest up for tomorrow.”

Next post will be about the play date on Dec 21st… in a couple of days
:D

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:27 pm

You have come a long way in such a short time. Does it surprise you that a few months ago, you were only considering the possibility of being a HW?
I would appreciate anything you care to share about what feelings you went through as you were considering this, and what you feel was the greatest influence on you wanting to explore sex with men other than your husband. If that is prying too deeply, forgive me for asking, and please continue to tell us about the exciting adventures, and even those difficulties with some men not showing. It seems to me that you have handled that extremely well. It is disappointing when someone does not come through as they should. My guess is that most of those men are pretenders, or they are cheating and can't get away or can't take the risk that they will get caught.

Scotch98
Player

Re: Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:31 am

Great Update Kandi, Thanks... Looking forward to the next Update....have a great day...Cheers

viking43

Re: Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by viking43 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:16 am

I like the new name of the thread :)
Wonderful story, Kandi, can't wait to hear about the 21st, I'm sure it was a good and very naughty experience :up: :D
Last edited by viking43 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

VSP

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by VSP » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:28 am

Another good one

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:52 am

A great title change!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:29 pm

jaynjoy2 wrote:You have come a long way in such a short time. Does it surprise you that a few months ago, you were only considering the possibility of being a HW?
I would appreciate anything you care to share about what feelings you went through as you were considering this, and what you feel was the greatest influence on you wanting to explore sex with men other than your husband. If that is prying too deeply, forgive me for asking, and please continue to tell us about the exciting adventures, and even those difficulties with some men not showing. It seems to me that you have handled that extremely well. It is disappointing when someone does not come through as they should. My guess is that most of those men are pretenders, or they are cheating and can't get away or can't take the risk that they will get caught.
You are not prying. I’m happy to answer. Sometimes it does surprise me! Over the summer my thought was “WTF? That’s never going to happen!” And now I can’t wait to have FB’s lined up! :whip:

My feelings as I went through considering this… hmmm. How to sum it up? At first I was certainly shocked! Then loved how it increased our sex life – but still didn’t think it would come to fruition. The more we talked about it, the more I started to consider the erotic massage. But figured this would happen MAYBE once or VERY rarely. Within a month I was a member here on OHW. I think the support and encouragement from this community really helped me overcome some social conditioning and image issues.

But the greatest influence has to be meeting Jay (the masseuse), and him asking me, “What do you want to get out of this experience?” And really making me think about that – other than doing this for Kentros – that’s probably when I really started to think about what I wanted. Other members on OHW had asked me the same thing. But having someone right in front of me forced me to seriously figure it out. This man, that I was considering having sex with, seemed to really care about what I wanted! And feeling attracted to him helped too! :D Then corresponding with Jay and sharing my sexual fantasies seemed the first step in being intimate with another man.

I’ll certainly keep posting. I have more difficulties, flakes and disappointments to share. That’s for sure! Thanks for saying I'm handling the fails well. It helps to have such a supportive husband! And a handful of OHW friends to pep talk me off the ledge, lol! And the more I do this, the more I learn exactly what you said, “My guess is that most of those men are pretenders, or they are cheating and can't get away or can't take the risk that they will get caught.” The more it happens the better I’ll deal and move on.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Thanks VSP and Scotch98 – 12/21 coming soon… Like NOW!
viking43 and Mrs E – I like the new title too! LOL! I loved all the help everyone gave me!
viking43 - The 21st – a REAL 2nd date! It was wonderfully naughty.

Dec 21st
Our plans changed slightly: Kentros and I decided to go to Jason’s together. I’m sure it would have been fine, being alone with him, but I wanted Husband there. Kentros said he’d like this to be a “semi-solo.” He wanted me to take Jason to the other room to fuck him so he could listen, instead of watching.

Once we got to Jason’s and finally “settled in,” Husband just feet away in a recliner, Jason and I started making out on the couch. Which obviously entailed me playing with his beard :D and us removing articles of clothing. Between the kissing and heaving petting, we undid his jeans and he took out his cock. I started to stroke and lick him.

I slid off the couch, moved between his legs and looked up at him while he was in my mouth. I love seeing a man’s reaction, especially when he’s deep in my throat. And I REALLY got him deep! Probably the deepest I’ve ever gotten anyone. He asked, “Don’t you have a gag reflex?” I shook my head no. “OMG, really?” I asked him if his gf does this, “No, she gags! You want to be my gf?” I answered, no, just your lover.

At some point I looked at Kentros and he was just grinning. I love making eye contact with Husband while in the process of doing such naughty things with another man. When I turned back to Jason he leaned down and unbuttoned my jeans. I removed them, but kept my panties on. I climbed on top of Jason and started rubbing myself against his cock. This didn’t go on long until I said, “Take me to your bed.”

I walked by Husband and kissed him. Kentros told me he was hard and took out his beautiful cock to show me. I leaned down and kissed then licked his dick. I told him I’d take care of that later, and went into the bedroom after one more kiss on his lips.

I entered the bedroom and I knew Jason would want to fuck me from behind. He had told me a photo I shared (the one of me laying on the bed with heels - on my Hotties forum too) showed me in his favorite position. He gave me a little shove onto the bed and told me to lay flat on my stomach and keep my legs together. He put on a condom and straddled me. He entered me quickly and started fucking me. He fucked like a jack rabbit – hard and fast and deep – for over a half hour. IT WAS SO GOOD!

I enjoyed it but I wasn’t climaxing this way. I turned over on my back. That curved cock of his hit the right spots. I came twice in 10 minutes. The second time I soaked him (which he said he loved). After I came the second time he also came. We took a little rest, got something to drink, and he pointed out we’d gone about 45 minutes straight.

We chit chatted a little (he did most of the talking, actually. He asked a lot of questions while he was fucking me on my stomach… was I bi? Did I like eating pussy? Would I like another girl to eat me? Did I want to suck another man while he was fucking me from behind? He’d enjoy watching me do that. Did I want to see him suck another man? Did I like anal? Did I want to see him take another man’s cock in his ass? Telling me how beautiful I would look in a gang bang). OMG! He was fantastically naughty!

After our little break he was hard again. I rode him a while and came on him again. He said he loved the feel of my cum running down his balls and between his legs. He playfully pushed me off him. I had him walk to the side of the bed, my head hanging slightly off the mattress. I took his cock into my mouth and his hands were on my breasts. I licked and sucked his cock and then let him fuck my mouth. He loved how deep he could get into my throat. He also enjoyed me licking and sucking his balls and my tongue around his asshole.

He asked if I’d like it if he came on my boobs. I tried jacking him off but he wouldn’t cum yet. He laid on his back and I rode him again. Fucking him as hard as I could, rocking his bed. Still couldn’t get him off. He had me lay on my stomach again and he fucked me really hard. Kentros said he heard me saying (loudly), “Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!” It was hot and we were both exhausted after he came. Jason said we went for an hour that time.

Before we left Jason and I talked about when we’d see each other again. He asked me, “What are you doing the 23rd after work?” Why, what did you have in mind? “Maybe I could pick you up, take you back to my place and fuck you.” Sounded good to me!

Next post will be about my FIRST SOLO 12/23.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Great story!