"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Pufferfish

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:10 am

Update:

I got a text about 5 hours after I initially dropped her off saying she was ready to go. I said I hoped that she had a great time. She replied with a simple, "I sure did." I drove the 20 minutes to pick her up and texted that I was there and knocked on the door. I stood outside the door for a good 4 or 5 minutes before he and my wife came out. (I was beginning to think they were back at it lol). He said he hoped the video they took turned out ok. They kissed and we walked to our car.

Once we began our drive back I began my interrogation lol. She said "he's no K", meaning that he wasn't as aggressive, or as large of a cock. But he had good stamina and cardio and had a great time. She said that the thing about him moving too slow must have gotten to him, because he waited about 2.3 minutes before they were making out. She said he was quickly and pleasantly surprised by her lack of a bra and clothes. They made out and he groped her a bit. She didn't even finish her first White Claw before he was leading her back to the spare bedroom. They did not film this one. She said he was pretty insecure at first. Spent a lot of time asking if she liked this or that, his size, technique, etc. He has a creampie kink and me and my wife both love her bull cumming inside of her... so that's a win/win. She sucked his cock and rode him bareback. He fucked her doggy style then missionary before cumming inside of her. Meanwhile, I hadn't even finished my drive home yet by the time his dick was inside of her.

They took a shower and went back to watching the movie that they had just started and cuddled, kissed, grope etc while watching it. His wife came back home and went into her bedroom to give them privacy. I don't know if they finished the movie, or paused it again when they started round 2 with his wife in the next room. They went back to the spare bedroom and set up the camera this time. My wife sucked his cock at the side of the bed. He's a good 7 1/2 or 8 inches. But skinnier cock than mine. My wife liked it just fine though. She climbed on top of him again and was very, very wet. You can hear how wet she was on the audio which was embarrassing for her. After she came he began to fuck her doggystyle. My wife mentioned this next part to me beforehand, but downplayed it a bit. She said he touched her asshole when he was fucking her doggy, that it was different but it was ok. On video though, he lubed up and fucked her ass with his thumb while fucking her doggy style. And, she loved it, she was screaming and cumming on video. She never experienced that before. I don't know if this is something I should be trying soon, or if she wants this to be a W thing, I'll have to clarify later. After she came he fucked her missionary before filling her with another creampie. She didn't shower this time and texted me to bring her home. I threw her on the bed and made out with her a little and then dove face first into her pussy. She loved it and came hard on my face. I fucked her pretty good and she was very satisfied.

Then she showed me the video which I eagerly downloaded onto my PC. It's a little fuzzier than I hoped and not a great angle, but I love it because she was such a rockstar for making it for me and it's still pretty good quality. She said W wants a copy for him and his wife, but she told him no. We'll see, I'll check with her on it again later lol. Sadly, I think she liked playing solo more than she thought she would, but she wants me to continue to watch most of the encounters in person for my own sake. I was hoping it would be her preference, but I'll take what I can get. All in all, it was a great first solo experience I think. It sounds like W wants to continue to meet about once a week, starting next week at our place, so we'll see how this continues to go. Hopefully having me there won't negatively effect things.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:30 am

Sounds she had a really fun time 😃

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:59 am

Congratulations, W is looking good for the longer term too.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:23 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:59 am
Congratulations, W is looking good for the longer term too.

Chris
Hopefully. He's a really nice guy. What could be a problem is he's what Chloee92 in her thread would refer to as a "puppy". He doesn't have much bark, much bite, wants to be playful, and showered with attention. My wife wants him to grow into something more experienced and comfortable, but we'll just have to see if that happens or not.

I went to the gym with him yesterday. I told him how much my wife enjoyed herself and all that (Yes, I had this full conversation in the middle of the gym lol). He mentioned how he just had to turn off his "gentleman side". I mentioned that my wife likes his gentleman side when they're out and about, but in the bedroom "the gentleman" needs to cut it out. He asked what I meant and I said that he spent a lot of time checking on my wife during sex, if she was ok, if he was hurting her, if she wanted to keep going etc... I said "it made her feel like she was made of glass. You're not going to break her. In fact she'd love for you to try to break her. She loves her hair pulled, ass slapped, light choked, etc." And he said "Oh, really, she's likes it that rough?" I told him yes, but that he's not required to do any or all of that, but to just not treat her like she's going to break. He said that he's pretty dominant with his wife like that but didn't know mine liked it that way. He said he'd try that more. We'll see. I don't really expect him to change it all that much.

He said he's really looking forward to coming over next week, we decided on Tuesday. Later though he was texting my wife saying how excited he is, but that essentially he's nervous about me watching and hopes that will all go ok. I really think he is struggling with this. Which is my biggest concern. Ultimately, I'm happy to try to get him there. If I have to leave the room for a little bit and come back later or something, that's ok. At the end of the day though, if he tries but just "can't be watched" and wants to always play solo, then he's just not going to work out and we'll have to take him back to the pound and drop him back off where we found him.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:11 pm

The puppy already cancelled for not just Tuesday but all week for "personal reasons"... So looks like he's going to be a pansy about everything after all, and probably won't work out. Back to the pound he goes most likely. My wife is ready to start looking for a new guy again who "isn't a lovey dovey puppy." lol. :whip:

It's possible his wife just wanted him to slow down a bit. She called off their last poly thing a couple years back I guess, because he was spending too much time with her, so maybe it's a similar deal. We'll give him next week to see if he can pull out a miracle, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm sure as hell not going to keep hanging out with him at the gym though if he can't find time for her.

Joystick51
Prepubescent

Unread post by Joystick51 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:21 am

Awesome, congratulations to you both.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Joystick51.

Mrs Curious
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs Curious » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:19 am

I worked my way over to check out your story after your nice welcome to the community. I did not want ro comment till the end (so to speak). Love it! I will continue to follow-since there is no actual end in sight :whip:
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850

Some Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745&hilit=curious

Married to hoping_she_will_1day

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:55 pm

Mrs Curious wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:19 am
I worked my way over to check out your story after your nice welcome to the community. I did not want ro comment till the end (so to speak). Love it! I will continue to follow-since there is no actual end in sight :whip:
Thank you I appreciate that. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in our community and I can't wait to read more about your own story as it develops.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Update:

W came over to our house this evening for the first time after he got off of work. My wife answered the door in see through lingerie and nothing else. We chatted for bit and settled down to watch a movie. We paused it after a while and were going to get some of the food my wife made, but she was in a "dessert first" kind of mood though and it progressed to the bedroom instead.

It was his first time "performing" with someone else watching, let alone a husband to the woman he was having sex with, so there were naturally some... struggles and head game issues. They were overcome for the most part but I did step out a time or 2 to let him calm down and relax. But like I said, problems overcome.

We ate and returned to the movie. My wife still in her lingerie the whole evening. It was super sexy watching her with her head in his lap while watching the movie, and stroking him with her left hand with her wedding ring on. We paused the movie again and headed into the bedroom again. I gave them a minute to get in the swing of things before I entered. Wife looked up as I was holding up my phone a little higher... thereby ruining any doubt that I wasn't up to anything lol (she likes to pretend I'm not doing anything like that), she chewed me out a little for that later, but wasn't too mad.

He asked where to cum and I don't really want to be a director and tell them what to do, but my wife wasn't being overly assertive about where she wanted it, I told him to cum inside her and he did. He then let himself out and I finally helped myself to my dessert, and then reclaimed my wife.

It was overall a good night and hopefully he looks forward to continuing for a while. Still haven't finished the movie...

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:58 pm

Just a little status report. W wasn't able to make it on Tuesday as planned as he and his wife caught covid. He says he's not contagious anymore and chomping at the bit to come by this next week on Tuesday, but I don't know if we will then either. I just had my tonsils out today on account of my bad snoring that started after we had covid in December (and a couple other minor reasons).

I'm not in too much pain right now (this percocet is making me feel a little goofy), but it's expecting to get pretty bad over the next few days and they said to avoid anyone who is sick for the next week or 2. Anyway I think we might need to cancel this week too, but I guess we'll see how I feel by then.

But regardless, although things are kind of in a holding pattern right now, there's no drama going on, so we'll just have to weather it out and see how everything is going over the next few days or a week. I'm sure by the next week I'll be ready for sure.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:15 am

Thanks for the update Puffer….really enjoy reading about you and your wife. Holding patterns can be frustrating…. Always interesting to read from a perspective of someone that is present, since my wife plays solo all the time…. If I had my tonsils out, she’d give me an extra perc or two and tell me not to wait up as she heads out the door! Ha!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:21 am

I think the fact that I had the surgery yesterday, and she's trying to baby me a bit might have played into it a little. It's entirely possible that she may very well do the same thing as your wife lol. But I think they're still unsure if his wife is contagious or not, and she doesn't want to risk getting me sick, not to mention doesn't want to get sick herself, so I don't think she'll meet him this week.

But I didn't force the decision on her or anything. She still could choose to meet him, and I may decide I want to watch after all (not that I don't, just playing it safe).

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:49 pm

Hope you recover well from your surgery, Covid kicked my rear also, I almost kill both me and my wife and were suffering long covid issues. Plus a little pampering is always nice too!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:39 am

I'm enjoying your adventure. thanks for sharing.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Update:

W came by today for the first time in over 2 weeks. My wife again decided to wear lingerie (very transparent), which of course, nobody had a problem with. We chitchatted a bit as I took a seat on the couch, they eventually made their way there too. We put on a much less distracting show than last time and it didn't take long before the two of them were making out. He started massaging her breast which he freed from her top, and she rubbed his crotch through his pants. After a while she dropped to her knees and wanted to suck him. She pulled off her panties and climbed on top of him and he fucked her on the couch for a while, which she came at least 2 times fairly hard. She looked at me a lot and giggled, and was particularly shy or embarrassed today for some reason, but she had a lot of fun.

After a while he asked to move things to the bedroom so we went in there and he wasted no time taking her missionary on the bed. He kept trying to get her to talk dirty, but she wasn't very enthusiastic on that front today, it was a little comical lol. Eventually he had her turn over and asked me to hand him the lube. He fucked her doggy style, with his thumb in her ass like they did on camera the first time. She seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. He came in her from behind and asked to take a shower.

I then attempted to reclaim my wife, but my performance wasn't working out so well. I'll blame the pain from the surgery, or the narcotics I've been taking, but regardless it was a rather poor performance. My wife was very happy and satisfied with the sex until this point, so that's the important thing. At least he was able to step his game up a bit and satisfy her a bit better than last time.

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:45 pm

Mr. Pufferfish you have a very beautiful woman there, glad to see you both had a good time, Yep drugs can mess things up there, I am a walking testament on that

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:08 pm

Well, W has decided to call things off. I think it was all just a bit too much for him. My wife has been looking for a replacement anyway, she decided that he was a bit too much like me, and she only wants one "puppy" in her life. So she's hoping to find someone a bit bigger, in pretty much every way, and much more confident and dominant. So... back to the drawing board.

On a separate matter, I'm supposed to call into the Strictly Anonymous (on Youtube) podcast on Wednesday, although I'm sure she won't publish it for a week or longer afterwards. I will update this thread with a link, if and when that ever airs.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:39 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:08 pm
Well, W has decided to call things off. I think it was all just a bit too much for him. My wife has been looking for a replacement anyway, she decided that he was a bit too much like me, and she only wants one "puppy" in her life. So she's hoping to find someone a bit bigger, in pretty much every way, and much more confident and dominant. So... back to the drawing board.

On a separate matter, I'm supposed to call into the Strictly Anonymous (on Youtube) podcast on Wednesday, although I'm sure she won't publish it for a week or longer afterwards. I will update this thread with a link, if and when that ever airs.
Always sucks when the wife loses a partner, Eve if it’s for the best. I know my wife always goes into a hibernation where the last thing she wants to do is search for another FWB

And when you become famous, remember us little people.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:24 pm

parklife wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:39 pm
And when you become famous, remember us little people.
:roll: Right, I'll try to keep my head lol.

She definitely hates the search, but like I said, she had already searching anyway. She really tried, but just didn't like how sensual and small he was.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:17 am

Things have sadly gone pretty stagnant for the time being. One guy she was talking to is too unavailable during the Mon - Thurs week to be able to do anything sadly. So she stopped talking to him. She also got braces last week so her teeth and gums have been very sore. She's also very self conscious about how she looks now because of them sadly, so that's a setback from the self confidence boost that hotwifing has given her. I keep telling her how cute she is, and will have no problem finding a guy who doesn't mind or even likes it. I tried to explain there's probably a lot of guys who remember a girl from high school with braces or something, or want to play out a loli fantasy but she doesn't seem to think that is the case just yet. Hopefully she starts to get a little more used to them and willing to get back out there soon.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:58 am

:D I just read this to my Number1 and he said "She's already so sexy, but braces seem even hotter!".

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:00 pm

Now you've got him beggin' for a pic :lol: :lol:.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:46 am

Thank you. I relayed what you wrote to my wife and she responded with the same unintelligible growl that she uses whenever I give her a sexy compliment. Which I interpret as "I don't believe you yet... but thank you." lol.

On another note, today marks our 1st year Hotwife Anniversary. Not a bad initial year if I do say so myself.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:31 am

Happy hotwife anniversary!!

I can understand being self conscious as I’ve long been self conscious myself about my teeth and nose. But, I hope somewhere she realizes that taking care of herself is sexy in and of itself. From what we’ve seen of her, she’s beautiful. Braces don’t change that no matter how she may think about them right now.

And breaks don’t mean an end…. As my thread title suggests, my wife’s break was for almost three years and then the right person and situation came about…. Quite torturous for me as I knew I had a hotwife that enjoyed playing but was content without for a long time, while we returned to just fantasy land. But, time and opportunity met and she’s back to having fun.