"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:45 am

Welcome to the forum GaryGirls.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:46 pm

This month sucks! Here's a minor rant and rundown.

2 weeks ago was going to be a K date night. I shaved her pussy, she shaved her legs and took a shower and I helped her get ready. She was picking out an outfit to wear and asking me which one she should wear. Then her phone rang. It' wasn't K calling to cancel, it was her work, asking why she wasn't at her shift that night. My wife explained it was Thursday, and thus her normal night off and she wasn't supposed to work. Apparently, they up and change the schedule without telling people around holidays. So they didn't tell her. My wife was a little snarky with them and was pissed that she had to cancel her K date at the last minute and go to work instead. She tried to get him to reschedule for the next night, but he couldn't.

Then tonight, one month since her last hotwife sex. She was all excited to go out dancing with him tonight. Even though it's some country line dancing or something and she thought it would be stupid, she still wanted to go. He tells her yesterday that dancing is all it'll probably be because he has a cold sore... So she still went dancing with him tonight but was like "I'm not kissing him and we're not having sex." She told him he can keep his herpes to himself. We don't really think he has herpes, but she's not taking extra chances. They did stay out and hit the bar scene and are still not back yet. So she may change her mind but I doubt it.

This last straw was enough to convince her to reactivate her dating profile looking for a FWB and we got a couple responses, but nothing much yet. It was sexy as hell talking to her about it tonight though. She was pouting that she wasn't going to get K dicked tonight. "It's been forever..." she said. And was all excited about hopefully meeting a new guy. I told her how much I love that she's a hotwife and is enjoying being one so much. I also said that I never actually thought this would be something she actually did. She said "Neither did I." I also posted a pic of part of the top of her dress she wore tonight in the hotties thread. She was all pouty and shy and wasn't thrilled about pictures, so I only got to snap a quick 1 or 2 and that was all I was going to get.

redsamples
Virgin

Unread post by redsamples » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:12 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:41 am
Right as he was about to cum my wife shoved his cock in her mouth and coaxed and milked every drop she could out of him. After he pulled away she looked at me and showed me all the cum in her mouth before she swallowed it.
Wow, you are a lucky man! THAT is the #1 fantasy for me! It's one thing to see her suck him, but having her show it to you in her mouth before swallowing it is next level.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:31 pm

redsamples wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:12 am
Pufferfish wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:41 am
Right as he was about to cum my wife shoved his cock in her mouth and coaxed and milked every drop she could out of him. After he pulled away she looked at me and showed me all the cum in her mouth before she swallowed it.
Wow, you are a lucky man! THAT is the #1 fantasy for me! It's one thing to see her suck him, but having her show it to you in her mouth before swallowing it is next level.
Thanks, indeed I am. I knew her intention to suck him to completion that night, and asked that if she did, that she show me the cum in her mouth before swallowing, and she rocked it. I knew she'd swallow it, because she's a rockstar like that and always swallows when the opportunity presents itself. It was just a matter of asking her to show it to me first.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:01 am

Just a quick note. She had reactivated her Okcupid account and began looking for a new fwb. Actually wasn't having much luck at all. I asked if I could make her a new profile on swingerlifestyles and she said yes. Unfortunately, that doesn't work at all for free really, so in order to try it I had to pay, but it's not too bad price wise. But so far, so good.

She's had about 15 or so guys contact her already. She really likes 1 guy so far, and kind of ignoring a lot of the others. Funny enough he has the same name as her other FWB so we've been calling him K2 lol. She had a really sexy talk with him. He asked if she had any fantasies or anything, such as public sex. To my complete surprise she told him she has a fantasy of being fucked at this famous playground section of the big park in the middle of downtown lol. She said that I couldn't watch that, but that it is something she wants to do. He suggested they could film it for me and she said no. I later talked to her and (I think) convinced her that recording it for me would be fine and she can delete it later if she absolutely needs to. We'll see how that plays out. She also said she wants to play a little at the movie theater, but not full on sex.

So far, it sounds like I'm going to drop her off at the movie theater about an hour or so early so they can talk and get to know each other. If that goes well, we'll all 3 watch a movie together. And maybe they'll get a little fisky. Don't have a date set yet.

But so far things are going well. She also took a sent a picture of herself wearing a meshlike shirt with no bra underneath, which she filled out marvelously and you can see her nipples a little in it. I asked her how come she didn't send the same picture to me, and she didn't really know how to answer that. I requested that I be sent any sexy pics like that in the future too lol.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:53 am

They (K2 and her) were supposed to, and she was looking forward to, meeting on Monday for coffee and that initial in person meet. But he went and cancelled already. Well, postponing anyway, it's now set for a week from Monday for coffee. She likes the guy though and is kind of taking a break from looking on sls until she sees how the meet goes. Hopefully he's not a flake. He did cancel/postpone with several days notice, so I don't think it's a flakey kind of thing, but I guess we'll see. She'll hop back on the site if he does though.

Other than that, she's got an original K date on Tuesday so we're looking forward to that, as it's been FOREVER!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:52 pm

Well, original K postponed their Tuesday date to Wed. Then today he up and cancelled completely. That's done and gone set her off completely and she basically said "I'm dumping his ass." She said she keeps looking forward to meeting up and he keeps canceling, so she doesn't feel like she's important enough. We don't know if it's more of his wife's drama, or if he's just got another girl going on and made my wife the backup, or whatever. But she's over it now... So now I really REALLY REEEAAALLLYY hope K2's meet and greet goes well next week. I'll talk to her about checking out some of the other guys on that sls site as well for a backup. But for now, it looks like the dry spell will continue...

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:44 pm

K2 has turned out to be more of a speed bump than a mountain... She was supposed to have a coffee date with him last week, he asked to postpone it a week. She said ok. Then he was supposed to meet with her yesterday and wanted to push it to today. She said ok. Then today he cancelled with some story. I told her he's just a flake. She asked him when he wanted to reschedule it for this time and he had a big list of stuff going on. I told her how I would have fun picking on him for being a flake, but that she's too nice. She was like "No, I want to say some stuff like that too" lol. So she sent him a few comments about how he's nothing but a flake. Which hurt his feelings. He tried to defend his excuses a little. She was having none of it. I dare say the ego boost he wanted to have has been thoroughly deflated.

So unfortunately, back to square one. She was quite disappointed and looking forward to the coffee meet today. Even picked out a new outfit for it. I took her to the same place she was going to meet with him and we got ice cream and walked through the park and stuff so at least she still got to do what she wanted, even if it wasn't exactly as we had planned. It was still a nice evening though.

Boomhauer
Virgin

Unread post by Boomhauer » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 pm

I'm sorry to hear about K2. It's funny that his feelings got hurt when you called him out on his flakiness. He's wasting your time, and worse, he's getting your hopes up and dashing them.

How long are you waiting between first talking to someone to a first meet up?

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:13 am

Boomhauer wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 pm
I'm sorry to hear about K2. It's funny that his feelings got hurt when you called him out on his flakiness. He's wasting your time, and worse, he's getting your hopes up and dashing them.

How long are you waiting between first talking to someone to a first meet up?
It depends. Usually I start the chat in the dating site. Sometimes I tell them it's me, sometimes I let them think it's her. And give him her Discord chat info if she likes him and what he writes. And after she gets to know him for a few days on that, he or she will ask about a meet a few days later. She paused and had me pause for the last 2 weeks because she was waiting to meet with him and didn't to keep talking with other guys if he was going to show... but he didn't.

I was on her dating sites tonight initiating conversations. There might be 1 new prospect already if he doesn't mind using Discord. But good ol K2 was active and online, despite his "emergency" plans that led to him canceling lol. What a loser.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:34 am

Sorry to hear of your recent disappointments with both K and the flake K2, however I'm sure they're only temporary setbacks and you'll soon be resuming that really hot journey you've both been on. I've enjoyed reading your thread it's almost been the perfect advert for hotwifing written by a very talented narrator and hotwife hubbie. Your wife's photo's show her to be an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman and all the inspiration you need to continue.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:21 am

Thank you. I appreciate that. I'm sure it's a temporary set back as well, as my wife is eager for a new FWB to play with. Hopefully she will find one in a month or so. I keep telling her that there is no rush, but she seems to as horny and excited for it as I am.

As beautiful as my wife is, she really does have bad self esteem and body confidence issues. Although I've never understood why. No amount of my praises help at all, she says I have to say those things. But the comments of others really make her happy when they say how much they like what they see. She doesn't read the forums, but I tell her some stuff. Mostly she likes what her FWB's say about how much they like her. I think she's always wanted to play "the slut" and be used, but she was always afraid to because she's always been so dependent on what others think of her. So now she gets both, she gets to be used like a slut, and loved as a goddess, and she loves it.

Boomhauer
Virgin

Unread post by Boomhauer » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:36 am

A friend of mine asks to meet up for a coffee shortly after she's started talking to someone. She wants to make sure there's some chemistry and to make sure he's not a flake. It weeds out a lot of flakes. If they're not going to meet for a coffee, then they're not serious about dating.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:29 pm

Just a quick update to mention she's been chatting with a couple guys and plans on meeting them... maybe. Right now, she's been really talking a lot with one particular guy, "W". They've written a lot back and forth, shared the naughty dreams they had about each other already, and are going to meet in a few hours for their first coffee meeting and he wants to buy her dinner too. So, that will hopefully go well and the hotel trip will hopefully be next week. But, anything can happen. Maybe it'll go bad, or maybe she wants to get a hotel room tonight... hell, she might even just bring him home. Who knows.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:55 pm

Well the first meet with W went very well. They got along great and stayed and hung out for a few hours. Only thing is, he is a couple inches shorter than he said. He's taller than her but not by a lot and that's kind of a big deal to her and a little disappointing, but she still really wants to fuck him and had a great time with him. She's 5'6, and she's guessing he's like 5'8. He had gone with the 5'10 short guy standard claim lol. I warned her he might have fudged that a little before she went and was right. She was glad she didn't wear heels though lol. He asked her what she thought of what he looked like in person and she was pretty brutal about his height, and said he'd definitely be the shortest guy she'd ever been with. She thinks he's very attractive though. And he's pretty fit. He did send her a cock pic when she got home and he looks pretty packing for a shorter dude. She told him she'd definitely try it on for size. He'd just better not fudge that one lol.

They had some good talks. She admitted to him that she has a cum fetish and would hope he cums inside her if he's comfortable with that. He of course said he didn't have a problem with that. We don't have a set date or anything yet, but I imagine next week will probably be the initial one. Sounds like he's up for meeting every week, so that'd be awesome. He wants to meet me first, which is fine. Probably be a little awkward, but I'll manage.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:07 pm

You'll be fine. Just relax, enjoy the show and...

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:51 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:55 pm
Well the first meet with W went very well. They got along great and stayed and hung out for a few hours. Only thing is, he is a couple inches shorter than he said. He's taller than her but not by a lot and that's kind of a big deal to her and a little disappointing, but she still really wants to fuck him and had a great time with him. She's 5'6, and she's guessing he's like 5'8. He had gone with the 5'10 short guy standard claim lol. I warned her he might have fudged that a little before she went and was right. She was glad she didn't wear heels though lol. He asked her what she thought of what he looked like in person and she was pretty brutal about his height, and said he'd definitely be the shortest guy she'd ever been with. She thinks he's very attractive though. And he's pretty fit. He did send her a cock pic when she got home and he looks pretty packing for a shorter dude. She told him she'd definitely try it on for size. He'd just better not fudge that one lol.

They had some good talks. She admitted to him that she has a cum fetish and would hope he cums inside her if he's comfortable with that. He of course said he didn't have a problem with that. We don't have a set date or anything yet, but I imagine next week will probably be the initial one. Sounds like he's up for meeting every week, so that'd be awesome. He wants to meet me first, which is fine. Probably be a little awkward, but I'll manage.
Just out of interest will you tower over him and do you have a far more impressive physique?

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:19 am

I'm pretty average. I'm 6', dad bod stalky type. I can be somewhat intimidating from my demeanor and the way I carry myself but that's mostly personality not physique. K and Beastcock were both over 6'3. So she's become used to tall guys. She said W is fit, but on the skinny side too, so he probably won't be too aggressive in the bedroom but I guess time will tell.

nakedsa77
Virgin

Unread post by nakedsa77 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:10 am

Awesome, Awesome, congratulations and well described!! It was as I was a fly on the wall and also experienced your first cuckold experience with you. I admire you for being clothed for the duration. I would have disrobed with them, but comes to think If had touched my cock I would have most probably exploded. Your a lucky man and I think your wife is worth sharing. Thanks for sharing your experience - much appreciated!!

Maybe one day I'll post my story soon!

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:24 pm

Might there be pictures from the scene of the crime? Evidence so to speak? :up: :D

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:24 pm

nakedsa77 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:10 am
Awesome, Awesome, congratulations and well described!! It was as I was a fly on the wall and also experienced your first cuckold experience with you. I admire you for being clothed for the duration. I would have disrobed with them, but comes to think If had touched my cock I would have most probably exploded. Your a lucky man and I think your wife is worth sharing. Thanks for sharing your experience - much appreciated!!

Maybe one day I'll post my story soon!
Thank you. I'm glad that my story is well received.
william70 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:24 pm
Might there be pictures from the scene of the crime? Evidence so to speak? :up: :D
Not sure which crime scene you're referring to. If there are, they are likely in the category that I am not allowed to post them. She seems to be growing more daring and less bothered by such things, so who knows what the future holds though.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:21 pm

So me and my wife just got back from our "date" with W. It went fine, a little different for me. But W was a very friendly and pleasant dude. He was also a lot taller and bigger than my wife was making him out to be lol. He's nearly as tall as me, quite skinny, but not even as skinny as Beastcock was, so I think she was just being overly nitpicky lol. We ate at a Mediterranean restaurant which had really weird food to me lol. After we all went for a little stroll along the river to chat. I got roped in to going to work out with him tomorrow at his gym and he kept asking us to hang out do different things.

I finally said "That's all well and good, but I think my wife is concerned that the OTHER aspect of the friendship is going to be good before we make too many plans." And he said "Ohh... Ok, we can do that." We talked about his being poly and what that meant to him, and how our normal preference is. He said he'd have to "turn off his gentleman aspect" that tells him to progress slow and have sex after several dates if we feel he's moving too slow. We're all willing to give it a go. But he's quite nervous about me being there and asked if he and my wife could have a first time alone. I said that was up to her, but that I was ok with it, and would just HOPE that she would be willing to video record it for me. She said she would but that I'd have to show her how. He said he would be fine with that. He invited her to go to an adult night roller skating thing on Wednesday, and (we're pretty sure) take her back to his place after and fuck her. Which all sounds good, we're working out the specifics still. I guess his wife will be home and all that when they get there, which my wife thinks will be weird lol. She didn't want to do it sober, so I might have to drop her off and pick her up. So that's the current plan.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:42 pm

Very exciting times, enjoy 😃

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:19 pm

Update:

Well, we woke up a few hours before her first "play alone" date with W (we stick to a night shift type schedule, so we stay up until morning and sleep until late afternoon). I made her coffee and breakfast. She painted her nails and made sure he wasn't trying to cancel or anything. After breakfast I helped shave her and get her ready for her date. We decided on me dropping her off and picking her back up afterwards. I dropped her off at his place and met his wife as well. She is really cute and nice. She said she was going to take off and give us all some space. I told her I was going to take off too which surprised her a bit I think, because I think she thought because I was there I was going to watch. I would have liked that... but that's not what we agreed. So I said my goodbyes and said have fun, and he walked me out.

And now we're at this point. With me losing my shit and not knowing what's happening lol. At least I can say that my wife is a rockstar, and is committed to trying to film herself as she plays tonight, which if anyone is following her Hotties forum, is huge for her. She hates pictures of herself, and video is a whole other thing that she hates 10x as much. But, like I said, she's a rockstar. But we'll see if she actually goes through with it or not first I guess. There may not even be anything to film, maybe they'll be uncomfortable and just cuddle and watch a movie, who knows (I doubt that very much lol). I must say, I really do not prefer this not being there thing. I never minded her going to dinners or concerts or anything because I knew she was coming home to play. But knowing she's probably naked with him right now and I can't see or know anything about it (video aside) plays on my nerves a little too much I think. I'm sure it'll get easier later, but I VERY MUCH prefer being a silent fly on the wall part of it and watching in the background. I wouldn't say this "bad" by any means, but it's definitely not the same kind of experience. I'm going to go clean the house and make myself busy so my brain doesn't explode.

Edit: I also forgot to mention what she chose to wear. She wore clothes comfortable for making out on a couch. So she wore a pair of her beautiful scrunch butt yoga pants. And form fitting soft top. And... that's it. She decided not to wear any panties or a bra. So it would be comfortable for both of them when he starts to grope her and a "surprise" for him when he starts pulling off clothes.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:39 pm

Hope your night wasn’t too ‘painful’, I’m sure it will be worth it 😉