Just a Neighbor.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Pufferfish

Re: Just a Neighbor.

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:46 am

Well, maybe some tacky flirty comments to bide the time while the weather is shit? Say something like "doesn't it suck that as soon as you get your pool, the temperature just can't get it up? Or if she brings up the weather you could say at least she brightens your day. Or not lol. I'm a geek and sometimes the punny shit works, but sometimes it ends in disaster lol.

ncalcur
Virgin

Unread post by ncalcur » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:58 am

Any action this weekend? inquiring minds want to know!!

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:58 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:35 am
I can see where you guys could be right. But it’s not what I’m seeing and picking up on. I get the “she wants attention” being flirty to see if she still has it. But believe me, she definitely has it and doesn’t need the reassurance. She’s is personable and that could be misconstrued but the convos we had like the Amazon package and her wanting to go for a jog with me because she needs a good work out i’m taking as sexual innuendos she’s throwing. That’s also why I originally asked my questions because I didn’t want to grab her ass or pull my cock out if it wasn’t her game plan. I also don’t want to screw her if she’s trying to cheat on the side without her husband knowing. But what he’s seen and how unbothered he is I’m sure he is on board with her getting attention from me, playing, hotwifing or whatever her game is and I think he is down with it. I also picked up on it and got that I could fuck her vibe when she said “he doesn’t care what I do” when I asked her of she needed his approval to go for a ride on my Harley.

I want to show interest because I don’t want them to think I’m not interested. So I guess I need to find a happy medium without being too forward and let her or them give me the hints or approval.
Oh because believe me if and when it goes down I’m going to fuck her like she’s never been fucked before!

Ps. It’s been pretty shitty this week and the weekend is going to also be shitty, so no rides for me on my cycle. I saw her out front a few times and she seemed happy we crossed paths. I waved at him one morning he went in late before I went for my jog.
That seems to be the right approach. Let her keep dropping the hints and innuendoes. Just need to go at her pace, and at some point she will take action and take things an obvious step farther. As Tom Petty sang...The Waiting Is The Hardest Part.

Her comment the "he doesn't care what I do" is very telling. Has she made any recent comments?

ncalcur
Virgin

Unread post by ncalcur » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:08 am

A weekend approaches.... inquiring minds want to know.. any new contact? evening swims? how does she look in her bikini?

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:40 pm

Hey sorry, been busy with work all week and didn’t have time to hop on for an update until now. But some things did happened.

Monday evening he was taking the trash out when he got home from work so I hurried and rolled mine out to chitchat. I brought up the hockey and baseball game and he was definitely into that and we chatted for a little. Then out of the blue he mentioned if I wanted to take her for a ride it was cool. I said I told her to ask you if it was ok and he said she can do what she wants, plus she hasn’t stopped mentioning it for two weeks now. So that was cool he brought that up and I did take it as a hint. We also traded phone numbers just to have them for whatever reasons. I gave him mine and he gave me his and ALSO hers. So that was that.

Yesterday after work and running errands I got home and rolled the Harley out. I knew she was home and within minutes she came out asking if I was going for a ride. I said yeah, did you want go? (*evil grin*). She got all excited and went inside to change so I got her a helmet from my garage. She came back wearing a white tank top tucked into tight jeans and little black cowboy boots. She looked so f’ing hot! I fired it up and asked her if she rode before. She said yes it’s been a while but needed help fastening the helmet. I sat on my bike and kicked up the kickstand and like a pro she grabbed my shoulder, foot on the foot peg and was up and on the back. I took about a 35 minute spin with her out through a rural area onto some back roads. It was nice having her on my back with arms wrapped around me. I definitely felt her hands moving around on my abs and lower cut of my chest as we rode. On the turns she was pressed up against me and leaning with me. She was a joy to take a spin with unlike some of the young chicks that move around on the back like a bobbing buoy.

We got back and I rode up her driveway to drop her off. When she got off her hand sliding across my shoulders down my arm gave me goosebumps to be honest. I didn’t want to miss the opportunity so I told her if she ever wants to go for a ride again just pop out front or we can set something up if that’s cool. She said that would be awesome and gave me back the helmet and walked to her front door. I couldn’t stop staring at her ass in those jeans as I was backing down the drive.

I do think me hanging back and playing it cool and letting both of them come to me seemed to work for my benefit. I wanted to try to go for a ride later but we just had a good downpour and my Harley doesn’t see water. They say scattered showers to continue through the weekend so who knows when I’ll ride again. I’m supposed to meet up with some friends tomorrow night for a birthday dinner and drinks.

Don’t see anything else happening but I’ll update if and when I can. 👍🏼
Last edited by NeighborGuy on Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:43 pm

Good luck!

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:18 pm

Great update!

Active502
Virgin

Unread post by Active502 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:02 pm

Thanks for the update, and good luck!

SharingHer84
Virgin

Unread post by SharingHer84 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:49 pm

As a fellow rider, I suggest next time just before you set off, ask if you can taker her to a nice park or whatever on the trip (if you know a nice place - I think most riders do). Once there, you'll be able to chat in privacy. You can then feel out how the convo is going... if nowhere, okay no problem you've merely shown her a nice place and no harm done... but if somewhere, well, you're now in a potentially romantic setting.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:51 pm

"Then out of the blue he mentioned if I wanted to take her for a ride it was cool. I said told her to ask you if it was ok and he said she can do what she wants, plus she hasn’t stopped mentioning it for two weeks now".

If it was me, I'd be asking her if she would go with you for dinner and drinks. The worst that can happen is she'll say no.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:03 pm

I would suggest taking her for a ride somewhere private if you can and stop there and chat. You can compliment her on her riding skills and her appearance. If it is private enough maybe something will happen that makes her intentions very clear. Maybe instead off dropping her off at home you can bring her back to your place to let things progress.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:36 pm

"Then out of the blue he mentioned if I wanted to take her for a ride it was cool. I said told her to ask you if it was ok and he said she can do what she wants, plus she hasn’t stopped mentioning it for two weeks now".

This confused me initially...do you mean that they'd talked a lot about your bike and testing that out??...'she can do what she wants' seems pretty blatant as applying far beyond a bike ride! Good luck!

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:42 am

avid fan wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:36 pm

This confused me initially...do you mean that they'd talked a lot about your bike and testing that out??...'she can do what she wants' seems pretty blatant as applying far beyond a bike ride! Good luck!
Sorry if I confused, But 2 1/2 weeks ago when I had my Harley out I had a conversation with her.
NeighborGuy wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 2:01 pm
Sunday while working in my garage on my Harley I did see her out by her car and we chatted. She mentioned maybe one day she could go for a ride on the back. I was like no problem but you should ask your husband if it’s ok. She replied that he doesn’t care what she does. Think that was a hint? So hopefully one day this week I might roll it out in the afternoon and see if she pops outside and wants to take a spin.
So he brought it up out of nowhere it was cool to take her for a spin and that he didn’t care and that she hasn’t stopped mentioning (talking about it) to him wanting to go for ride with me.

And yes, her saying he doesn’t care what she does and him confirming it I took as hints. Either way I took her for a ride Thursday and we both enjoyed it.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:15 am

Thanks for the excellent update!!!!! Maybe next week the weather should be good for riding and the days are much longer now. So maybe take her for a ride after work and stop somewhere for a bite to eat and just talk. It would be a good chance to have a decent (or indecent) conversation to get to know her much better. Riding isn't the best time for convo. Take that break and make a real connection.

Rascal

ncalcur
Virgin

Unread post by ncalcur » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:57 am

awesome update - love a tight ass in blue jeans - and hopefully the wonderful vibrations got her going as well!! Rainy days are good for indoor activities!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:39 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:40 pm
Hey sorry, been busy with work all week and didn’t have time to hop on for an update until now. But some things did happened.

Monday evening he was taking the trash out when he got home from work so I hurried and rolled mine out to chitchat. I brought up the hockey and baseball game and he was definitely into that and we chatted for a little. Then out of the blue he mentioned if I wanted to take her for a ride it was cool. I said I told her to ask you if it was ok and he said she can do what she wants, plus she hasn’t stopped mentioning it for two weeks now. So that was cool he brought that up and I did take it as a hint. We also traded phone numbers just to have them for whatever reasons. I gave him mine and he gave me his and ALSO hers. So that was that.

Yesterday after work and running errands I got home and rolled the Harley out. I knew she was home and within minutes she came out asking if I was going for a ride. I said yeah, did you want go? (*evil grin*). She got all excited and went inside to change so I got her a helmet from my garage. She came back wearing a white tank top tucked into tight jeans and little black cowboy boots. She looked so f’ing hot! I fired it up and asked her if she rode before. She said yes it’s been a while but needed help fastening the helmet. I sat on my bike and kicked up the kickstand and like a pro she grabbed my shoulder, foot on the foot peg and was up and on the back. I took about a 35 minute spin with her out through a rural area onto some back roads. It was nice having her on my back with arms wrapped around me. I definitely felt her hands moving around on my abs and lower cut of my chest as we rode. On the turns she was pressed up against me and leaning with me. She was a joy to take a spin with unlike some of the young chicks that move around on the back like a bobbing buoy.

We got back and I rode up her driveway to drop her off. When she got off her hand sliding across my shoulders down my arm gave me goosebumps to be honest. I didn’t want to miss the opportunity so I told her if she ever wants to go for a ride again just pop out front or we can set something up if that’s cool. She said that would be awesome and gave me back the helmet and walked to her front door. I couldn’t stop staring at her ass in those jeans as I was backing down the drive.

I do think me hanging back and playing it cool and letting both of them come to me seemed to work for my benefit. I wanted to try to go for a ride later but we just had a good downpour and my Harley doesn’t see water. They say scattered showers to continue through the weekend so who knows when I’ll ride again. I’m supposed to meet up with some friends tomorrow night for a birthday dinner and drinks.

This is lovely
You played that perfectly - not being pushy.
She'll tell her hubby, I assume, and if so he'll tell you she enjoyed it. And I expect he'll repeat the mantra 'she can do what she likes'. She'll ask for another ride.
That is when you can be more forward. Frankly take her off to somewhere rural. Stop and have a break. Give her a kiss and take it from there. Illicit sex in the country, with her having a compliant husband, is great. Sounds clearly like she wants sex with you. Just go slow enough - as you have done - that she doesn't feel she has to back off. Remind her that her husband said she could do what she likes. I like to think that you will fuck her before the end of the month.
Thanks for posting. Good luck.

Englishcouple
Trainable

Unread post by Englishcouple » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:02 am

My feeling is that it's a case of when, not if it's going to happen. I suggest that you prepare for a spontaneous session with her. You need to make sure that your home is tidy and welcoming. Think about dim lighting settings for a romantic feel and have some appropriate music ready to play in the background.Her favourite wine in the fridge. Ensure that your bedroom is always tidy with clean fresh sheets. Stock up on condoms in case she isn't using birth control and lube in case she offers you her ass.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:51 am

A simple, you felt good against me on the bike, I enjoy riding you…..with you

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:43 pm

Great thread, thank you for sharing!

My two cents… you’ve laid great groundwork and I think like others have said, you’ve got great tempo. My gut says you need to make it happen between now and the 4th. And I feel like their pool is the key to your success. I’m not sure a private ride will help the way you’re trying to be respectful. I think a few sangrias on the pool deck and some lotion application might move the ball further.

At the very least, I’m quite confident the husband is getting some good sex because of you. Lol.
cuckold

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:37 pm

Englishcouple wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:02 am
My feeling is that it's a case of when, not if it's going to happen. I suggest that you prepare for a spontaneous session with her. You need to make sure that your home is tidy and welcoming. Think about dim lighting settings for a romantic feel and have some appropriate music ready to play in the background.Her favourite wine in the fridge. Ensure that your bedroom is always tidy with clean fresh sheets. Stock up on condoms in case she isn't using birth control and lube in case she offers you her ass.
And a chilled bottle of white wine, the girls always like white wine. Make sure it has a screw cap that way you don’t have to look for a cork screw.

Pauline

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:16 am

Had another random thought, there’s this “old” movie called “pulp fiction”. (Most of this site just died a little inside. ;) and they talk about foot massages. If you could some how turn some poolside lotion Applying into a foot massage and asked, “saw this old movie yadda yadda your husband doesn’t me giving you a foot massage….” If she’s a puddle or looks you right in the eye and says, “my husband doesn’t care what I do…” then You’d have a green light.

Other thought, read the background for “bradisalpha”. It’ll give you some great pointers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KCO-SBPTF5E

Sean
cuckold

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:57 am

Just a thought, maybe have something around the house, that when she comes over or you invite her inside, it gets her mind thinking………..for my wife, she had stated she isn’t interested in cuckolding, but she was cleaning a younger guys home (she cleans for a living). She saw tie down restraints and got very turned on, she told me, “I wonder if he would tie me down “, and her panties were very wet and had white stains. That led to her folding his underwear, and she told me “god, the front of Josh’s underwear is so big, like a huge pocket, I didn’t know it could be that big”

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:47 am

Next time you ride, or are otherwise alone with her and are in light conversation, perhaps you ask if she and her husband know of local places they know of for drinks, as a recommendation for you. Then you can ask if "they" or "she" might go there with you, to show you. That you are up for either, which ever is better for them.

This puts you in the position as having asked for "them" but the option is now there for her to choose which direction it goes.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:17 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:40 pm

She sounds so hot! White tank top tucked into tight jeans, and cowboy boots? Very hot.

Have you sent her a text yet? Could be good to text and ask if she is ready for another ride this afternoon.

She had her hands all over you during the ride, bet you can't wait to put your hands all over her!

Keep us updated.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:24 am

“I do think me hanging back and playing it cool and letting both of them come to me seemed to work for my benefit. I wanted to try to go for a ride later but we just had a good downpour and my Harley doesn’t see water.”

Apparently you don’t live in Florida or it would, lol. My Harley is pristine but rain is unavoidable down here. I’d never ride if I worried about rain.

Regardless, it sounds like you had a good time. You’re doing all the right things. Sounds like great neighbors!