Age Gap Hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Sinclair1240
Prepubescent

Age Gap Hotwife

Unread post by Sinclair1240 » Wed May 15, 2024 11:52 am

Hello!

Have any hotwives or bulls / boyfriends met a lover who was alot younger or older than they were? Did the meeting exceed any expectations you may have had?

Sx :D

BrunetteLover
Player

Re: Age Gap Hotwife

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Wed May 15, 2024 12:19 pm

My wife had a general rule that she did not want to see guys less than about 5 years younger than she was at the time.

However, she would have sex with much younger guys at bachelor parties occasionally.

One of the few times she saw a much younger man on a regular date (not a party) was a soldier coming home for family reasons and going right back to the middle east.

Being in a military family, she agreed.

She never asked his age before hand, turns out he was in his early 30s. Had not had sex in months.

Damn, did she enjoy that date.

She treated him like her personal sex toy. He went down on her with such gusto, with his tongue so far into her pussy she saw stars, she thought she was going to pass out. She came a second and third time riding him like a bronco.

Being a cum whore, she then turned her attention to draining his cock as many times as he could stand.

He came four times, once inside, once on her tits, once in her mouth, and the last time back inside.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed May 15, 2024 12:46 pm

My youngest lover is 40 years younger than me.
Why would I enter a relationship expecting my expectations to be exceeded? That would mean my expectations were low.......not likely ;).

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 pm

A decade or so ago my wife was looking on an adult forum for a new fb. Her previous lover had moved. We specified our age and asked for a man in my wife's age group. We were both surprised by the number of quite younger men who responded that they wanted to have a sexual experience with an older woman. (BTW, we found a guy closer to her own age.)

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed May 15, 2024 5:15 pm

Miss Sue's man for the past two years is 24 years younger than her.
61and 37.

glassfull
Trainable

Unread post by glassfull » Thu May 16, 2024 5:29 pm

My wife is in her 70s and the large majority of the many men who responded to her ad on AM were 50s and younger. All said they were especially attracted to older women, but I think most thought there would be less competition.

The one who is currently most likely to get something going with my wife is about her age....

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Fri May 17, 2024 11:05 am

To glassfull:

I never thought that many of the younger men who responded to an older woman's ad' thought there would be less competition. I had thought it was either they wanted a woman more experienced (than a young woman), they thought an older woman would be grateful for the attentions of a younger man, or believed they could have intercourse without a condom because they did not have to worry about pregnancy. But, come to think about it, I believe you may be correct - that less competition may be the prime motivation.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 pm

My wife was 30 yrs old when she became a HW. At first she was only interested in guys younger than her. The first few guys were between 19-22. I warned her about the jackhammer effect she would get from younger guys. And I was 100% right. Some good and but mostly bad jackhammering.

Than one night we spent the night with a couple in their late 50’s. The old man had already fucked a few of my wife’s friends. All of the ladies talked about how good he was in bed. The old man was better than advertise. He put the jackhammering young men to shame. He made love to my wife the way she crave.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Fri May 17, 2024 8:32 pm

Galatea tends younger, she's 53, the age range in her current stable is 45 through 34.

Sinclair1240
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sinclair1240 » Fri May 17, 2024 11:40 pm

I agree. When I was younger, I wanted to be with an experienced woman, who had less inhibitions and wanted to take her time and enjoy herself. "Less Competition" didn't enter my mind. Young girls seemed to "play" at making love which didn't satisfy my needs.

It turned out that my thoughts were correct and even now as I am 30 years older, a mature woman is my preferred choice of passion.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat May 18, 2024 8:10 am

When my wife decided she wanted to date other men, she was in her mid-40's. As I recall the internet ad she placed said she was a married woman seeking to date, and perhaps more. I don't recall if she gave her age, but she probably did. In any case, she got a lot of responses from men younger than her, and she only picked younger men to got out with. As it turned out, her favorite was a young black athlete who had recently graduated from college. He was almost half her age.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Mon May 20, 2024 4:34 am

This is such an interesting topic! wife's 44 and I'm 47, the first guy she fucked she was 39 and the guy was 33 (she enjoyed that meet).....and till date she's never comfortable even exploring with guys who are very young, her comfort zone is 35-50 (oldest thing she's fucked is 52). I do keep telling her that she's sexy enough for guys as young as 25 to find her hot and they do but she's just not willing to explore. I think she feels very young guys have different priorities and more of wham bam thank you ma'am (rough/raw) whereas she likes a connection and comfort at a basic level where the guy understands what she enjoys and is not rough.
I do keep telling her that I will be around but its not happened yet, I do feel its something that can always be tried once, she did once explore n chatted extensively with a youngish guy (27) but eventually their communication fell apart so that's further made it challenging.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon May 20, 2024 9:10 am

When my wife was in her early 20s she loved older guys, 40 plus some in their 60s. After she turned 40 or so, she began to pick younger men. She was seeing a couple of guys in their early 20s when she was 55.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon May 20, 2024 11:11 am

I'm 46 and it seems that I'm mostly interested in guys older than me. We did try swinging with a couple who were 29. We found the conversation challenging. With older couples we had more in common to help us get comfortable.

As for single men, both G and Sir are in the middle to upper 50s. Sexy, intelligent, witty, charming...that's my type. I'm not saying younger is totally out, but I haven't found one yet that meets my specifications.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 20, 2024 3:42 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:11 am
I'm 46 and it seems that I'm mostly interested in guys older than me. We did try swinging with a couple who were 29. We found the conversation challenging. With older couples we had more in common to help us get comfortable.

As for single men, both G and Sir are in the middle to upper 50s. Sexy, intelligent, witty, charming...that's my type. I'm not saying younger is totally out, but I haven't found one yet that meets my specifications.
LFA - Just a thought, oh oh, me thinking again.
- For one you look younger than you state. Of course we don't know how G looks relative to his age. Have you ever on one of your full fledged public dates tried playing the obviously younger woman to his older man? Dressing younger than your looks and throwing in acting a bit younger too?

HotGaNites
Virgin

Unread post by HotGaNites » Tue May 21, 2024 9:39 am

I have always had a thing for younger guys. My first cub was 19 and I was 33 when we started a long relationship. My biggest age difference was with the 21 year old nephew of a regular lover that he brought over for a threesome, and then several more times for some one on one action, the threesome was when I was 62
Hotwife since getting married at 19 and getting fucked by an old boy friend 2 days later.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue May 21, 2024 1:31 pm

Marla is 74, turning 75 in a few months. We started in this lifestyle in pur mid 60's. As a result, most of Marla's flings are with younger guys in the forties to mid fifties.

This past weekend she fucked a twenty year old stud university student. They plan on getting together again soon although that remains to be seen.

I will be updating the date in our thread soon.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

DukeHomie
Prepubescent

Unread post by DukeHomie » Tue May 21, 2024 7:54 pm

HotGaNites wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 9:39 am
I have always had a thing for younger guys. My first cub was 19 and I was 33 when we started a long relationship. My biggest age difference was with the 21 year old nephew of a regular lover that he brought over for a threesome, and then several more times for some one on one action, the threesome was when I was 62
Love it, so hot

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue May 21, 2024 9:47 pm

Me n my wife are 56. Her last bill was 38. I've told her she can go lower.... 25 at least.... She laughs n says no way.
But I'm keeping after her to go younger, lol.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed May 22, 2024 10:42 am

I read the comment from Lookingforadventure and the comment about conversations with younger lovers being "challenging".

I've made a similar comment a few times over the years, and I recall being called out as a snob a couple of times. As an older male, I really believe a naked 20 year old female is lovely to look at, but I'd hate trying to have a conversation with one of them.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed May 22, 2024 11:57 am

Sinclair1240 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:52 am
Hello!

Have any hotwives or bulls / boyfriends met a lover who was alot younger or older than they were? Did the meeting exceed any expectations you may have had?

Sx :D
That would depend on how you define expectations.

After our initial foray in to MFM sex, my wife tended to focus on young dudes in their early 20s. That proclivity increased as my stamina decreased with age. She loved stamina of young dudes, and they made her feel young again.

Due to an endocrine system abnormality, my wife has been almost always horny since puberty. She's more horny now than she was in college when it was impossible for her to have enough sex to satisfy her innate carnal desires.

She's in her mid-40s now. She's fucking our friend who's a close friend of her sister's fiancé. He's 15 years younger than my wife. He's a studly firefighter. He has amazing stamina and the biggest cock my wife has ever had. He knows how to fuck my wife. He loves her blowjob skills but does not expect her to suck his cock. They are perfectly sexually compatible. She loves fucking him. He was her date to a nude resort she did with her sister and her sister's fiancé. I could not get time off from work to go. My wife did not want to be the plus one nor did she want to do a nude resort alone. Brad was eager to accompany her. She said it was the most fucking she had ever done over five days.

When my wife was in her early 40s, she fucked dudes who were 20 years younger. She loved being sexually desired by dudes 20 years younger. For an unknown reason, many women fear losing their sexual appeal after 40. My wife loved the reassuring feeling of being sexually desirable to young studs. She loved their stamina. She did not like their not knowing how to fuck and their continually wanting their cocks sucked. She loves giving blowjobs but not continually. Some six months ago, she told me that she was done fucking younger guys who had no clue she had a clit.

Brad, the firefighter, and my wife are genuine friends. He'll probably be best man at her sister's wedding. She'll be the maid of honor. We'll associate with him for the rest of our lives. But my wife is very close to ending the sexual component of their relationship. She's told me that his relying on her for sex will delay his finding a woman whom he could marry. She doesn't not want to be cause of his missing opportunities to find a woman who could complement his life.

Human biology gives young studs sexual advantages. Their lack of sexual knowledge does not compensate for their stamina.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Wed May 22, 2024 1:43 pm

Suze is 62 and her boyfriend is 53. She had a meet up scheduled with a 28 year old but he was as a no show.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun May 26, 2024 12:35 am

My wife lost her virginity to a married couple, more than twice her age. She was in an amateur operatic society and this couple invited her back to their place after the after show party.
She had been confused about her feelings as she found she was attracted to both men and women and bi sexuality wasn't really talked about back then. They were the ones that taught her that sex could be fun and not just something that should only be done in the confines of a monogamous relationship. She enjoyed being taught by this couple, that were obviously much more experienced than her. Their daughter, who was much older than her, graduated from university a few months later and took a job in a different part of the country and the couple moved away to be closer to her. That relationship taught her not to worry about sex with older, casual partners.
Soon after we were married she had a couple of affairs with her older sister's married boyfriend, who was in his late 30's, when I was away, overseas.
When she was in her early 30's she began a relationship with a female work colleague who was in her late 60's and that lasted for about 6 years. She even persuaded me to go with this woman, although never in a threesome, unfortunately. This woman had been a hotwife during her 2 previous marriages so was very experienced and we both enjoyed our times with her.
By the time my wife was in her late 30's we noticed her younger sister's son was showing a bit too much attention to his aunt at family get togethers. None of my wife's family used to wear bra's and my wife's breasts were very firm and upright still and she had large nipples, which we often caught him staring at. We decided that it would be better if she wore a bra when he was around but it didn't seem to dampen his interest in her, even though his elder aunt continued to be braless.
Over time my wife became flattered by his interest in her and she sucked him off in the back of his car. She's 23 years older than him. This then progressed to her sucking him off in front of me in the back of my car on a couple of occasions when he needed a lift.
We were both excited that this young lad was so turned on by her, though to be honest, he was a virgin and had never touched another woman. It was because of his inexperience that, despite my asking her, she wasn't interested in fucking him.
A couple of years after my wife and I split up and he was married, they did used to meet up and they did fuck and she enjoyed his stamina.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun May 26, 2024 6:53 am

Yes, my wife has been there. And still is.

My wife has this interest in young boys, 18 and above. She is a classic milf and in the past had a few liasons with young boys. There was the cliche of our poolboy. There was a young guy we met on family holiday while camping. There was a young guy of a band while attending a wedding. And her last one was a student at an university abroad where she gave a lecture.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837