Do you have sex or talk when your wife comes home from a solo date?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do you have sex or talk when your wife comes home from a solo date?

Sex: We usually have sex
37%
Sex: We usually have sex, depending on how late at night it is
10%
Sex: We usually have sex the next day
2%
Sex: We rarely or never have sex
4%
Talk: She usually shares the juicy details with me
30%
Talk: She usually shares the juicy details with me, depending on how late at night it is
10%
Talk: She usually shares the juicy details with me the next day
2%
Talk: She rarely or never shares the juicy details with me
4%

Total votes: 423

hotwifeholly
Prepubescent

Re: Do you have sex or talk when your wife comes home from a solo date?

Unread post by hotwifeholly » Tue May 14, 2024 6:11 pm

My husband loves seeing me come home hair messy, dress wrinkled, stockings in purse, heels in hand, exhausted and used. Always tells me I'm gorgeous and then makes me tell him what a naughty hot wife I was while he fucks me silly. Never gets old and we both love it!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed May 15, 2024 4:16 am

hotwifeholly wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:11 pm
My husband loves seeing me come home hair messy, dress wrinkled, stockings in purse, heels in hand, exhausted and used. Always tells me I'm gorgeous and then makes me tell him what a naughty hot wife I was while he fucks me silly. Never gets old and we both love it!
HWH - Is this sometimes the following morning? :shock: :lol:

hotwifeholly
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwifeholly » Wed May 15, 2024 5:18 am

Yes, usually early morning hours :)

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed May 15, 2024 6:41 am

I'm usually tearing her clothes off. At that point, she'll tell me she left her panties with him, - that is like throwing gas on the fire. She has always been amazed at how excited I am and has told me many times that she loves the way I'm just in a frenzy to be inside her. The details usually come out after I've finished in her and am going down on her. By then, I am taking my time savoring it all. I've apologized to her for being so needy and selfish when she comes home or when he leaves, but she's always told me she "loves it." I married well.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed May 15, 2024 4:18 pm

stevens4fun wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 6:41 am
I'm usually tearing her clothes off. At that point, she'll tell me she left her panties with him, - that is like throwing gas on the fire. She has always been amazed at how excited I am and has told me many times that she loves the way I'm just in a frenzy to be inside her. The details usually come out after I've finished in her and am going down on her. By then, I am taking my time savoring it all. I've apologized to her for being so needy and selfish when she comes home or when he leaves, but she's always told me she "loves it." I married well.
S4F - Well if this isn't incentive for a HW to continue I'm not sure what would be. :up: :up: :D

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sat May 18, 2024 2:08 pm

I could probably have ticked several of these boxes so let me explain. We are long since retired now but back in the day when Hannah, my wife, either went out on a date or hooked up with someone during her night out with the girls, she would phone me to tell me she was going to be late home. Obviously I knew what this meant so when I went to bed I was unable to sleep for the excitement. When Hannah arrived home in the early hours she would check that I was awake before giving me a little smile which told me that she had just been fucked. She would strip off, climb into bed with me, take hold of my cock and fondle it while she told me all the lurid details about her night with her lover. When I couldn't take it anymore I would mount her and enjoy warm sloppy seconds. If we had no reason to be up early next morning we would fuck again while she recapped the events again. Hannah had a voracious sexual appetite so she was ideally suited to the hotwife lifestyle and she enjoyed it to the full. I was so lucky to have her because we had such an incredible sex life which lasted for years.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun May 19, 2024 12:49 am

Usually she smiles at me and then I get down and start undressing her
Smells her then takes off her panties and starts licking the cream
Sometimes she comes and tells me with a smile come get your prize, or I brought you dessert, or my friend sent you a gift

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 am

We have sex while she talks about what they did.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 am

Gentlemen, if you are a seconds aficionado like I am, you will find the "seconds" much hotter if your wife just had sex in your marital bed and you can enter her immediately after her lover finishes. This implies a threesome, or that you were in bed with them as they played. Being able to enter quickly means !) she'll still be hot and sexed up, 2) his sperm/semen will still be quite warm deep in her vagina (you will love the sensation) and 3) her vagina will still be very warm. It's a supreme experience our wife gives us when she invites us to take seconds - my wife loves to watch and feel me enjoy it.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sun May 19, 2024 11:59 am

As Stevens4fun states….” if you are a seconds aficionado like I am, you will find the "seconds" much hotter if your wife just had sex in your marital bed “. I am guilty as charge. It is much hotter than just sex with your wife, I will take seconds with my wife after another man anytime and thank goodness my wife also prefers that way.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon May 20, 2024 4:49 am

We usually do have sex when she gets home and she tells me the details. At least a HJ. Early on, when she was seeing random guys, if they didn't make her cum, I didn't get to cum. That got me online quickly shopping for another guy LOL. Now that she sees the same guys fairly regularly, they know her body pretty well and that's not an issue.

zelman69
Virgin

Unread post by zelman69 » Fri May 24, 2024 7:04 am

It has been a while
But normally she comes home or I go to the hotel after he leaves, depending on the intensity of the session she may be exhausted or other times she is up and ready, I usually give her a massage where she gives me all of the details ( or at least what she wants me to know lol) and this leads to sex which unfortunately doesn’t last long for me!

hans_N_heidi
Prepubescent

Unread post by hans_N_heidi » Fri May 24, 2024 8:22 am

For Heidi and I, I always reclaimed her. She once left the bar, went to a patron's apartment, and when she left, she said "Now I have to go home and fuck my husband."

But since Heidi was 17 we have used alcohol as a social lubricant. I know when she is drunk she will fuck most anyone and that's pretty exciting. So I tried to go pick her up rather than let her drive. Reclaiming sex was particularly hot when she was buzzed. Once we stopped at The Lido in Dallas on the way home from a swinger's bar and went to the couple's theater. Heidi was wasted and without panties under her short dress. A fond memory was standing at the back wall when the guy next to her put on a condom and entered her. I was French kissing her at the time and she slurred, "Someone's fucking me." I played with her all the way home and reclaimed her then.

The closer to the infidelity, the hotter the reclaiming. I mean that literally. There was yahoo group for travelling businessmen to meet hotwives. I took Heidi to meet one at the Airport Holiday Inn. I took her immediately after he came in her. We had met for drinks and gone back to his room. I went to the bathroom and came out to see them French kissing with his finger in her pussy and her legs spread in the M formation. He didn't last too long. When he pulled out, I mounted her and it was very warm and creamy. He shot a lot.

We are retired now, but our memories from our lifestyle days warm me. It was the time of our life.
Slut: A sexually liberated understanding Texan

hans_N_heidi
Prepubescent

Unread post by hans_N_heidi » Fri May 24, 2024 8:23 am

Followup - It is better if they come in her. We had one DJ at a lifestyle dance that fucked her before the dance and came on her tits. That was pretty hot. But not as hot. We were in Vegas last time we had an infidelity event. I asked if naughty Heidi wanted to play. She dressed the part in set out on a drinking spree. She ended up drunk and in the room of a visiting doctor who used a condom. Still hot. Not as hot.
Slut: A sexually liberated understanding Texan

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Tue May 28, 2024 4:55 am

There's another aspect of having her tell me about her dates that's even better than being there and watching them. There are things she can tell me that I would never notice if I were there watching. Like how he was so deep in her mouth that she almost gagged. Or, when she first started to feel herself get wet. Sometimes it just takes a kiss. Or, the moment when she needed him inside her. How many times did he make her cum? She has BIG orgasms that you can see when you're there but, she also has a lot of little ones too. Could she feel him cumming in her because, I guess you can't always feel it. Even "I know he came a lot because I could feel it running out of me as soon as he pulled out" probably isn't something I'd notice if I was just watching.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue May 28, 2024 6:14 am

When Tammy goes out on a date with another guy, we always have sex when she gets home. She tells me about the experience as I’m fucking her. It’s hot to have her come home with her hair a mess and eye liner or mascara smeared from sucking cock.

Depending on the guy, she may have cum still in her if she fucked him bareback. If not, she usually has cum still on her from someone shot on her tits or missed her mouth. Nevertheless, no matter how hard she’s been fucked, she knows that she has at least one more round with me when she gets home.