Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun May 12, 2024 3:52 am

I had a really great time on Friday. I would have shared a bit about it yesterday, but I needed a day to recover. The men used me well and I was exhausted! I seriously was yawning the whole drive home and then went to bed early and slept like a rock. Who knew that sex play could take so much out of you ;)

I hope the following story won't come off as too braggy. I don't want it to, but I'm also quite proud of myself. I think that's one of the draws of BDSM for me. Part of it comes from enjoying giving other people pleasure. I like being able to please two men and have them tell me how much they are enjoying it, or what a good job I'm doing. But the other part is very personal. I get a deep sense of accomplishment from pushing myself to my limits. It sounds weird, but I do.

Anyway, the date itself was very fun. Adventurer and I arrived a few minutes late because we had to drop one of our kids off at their summer job first. We had texted Sir the lockbox code to get into the rental unit, so he was inside waiting for us. We made a bit of small talk on the couch and then I said that I was going to take my dress off. I walked away from the men and pulled the dress over my head. I was wearing a bra and panty set that is red and strappy. The panties are buttless and crotchless, so really they just frame things. I heard Sir say something appreciative like, "Well THAT was a nice view".

Soon after the play began. The place had a new piece of furniture. It was a box horse kind of thing that was padded with shelves for your arms and knees. Sir told me to climb on top. He noticed the large plug in my butt (that he had instructed me to arrive wearing) and he tugged it a bit. He also wrenched my panties down to fully expose me. Then he grabbed a spanking implement.

I was facing away from the toy wall, so I couldn't see what he grabbed. I was smiling at Adventurer and he said that I probably didn't want to see it anyway. Then I felt a whack. Whatever it was was very sting-y and hard! I had told myself that I was going to not tap out during our play time, and then UCGP gave me good advice about focusing on having fun. I have to say that the first implement was a bit harder than I expected. And it was especially hard from Sir. He's not usually into impact play (unlike my devious husband).

I had to breathe through the first whack but then I kind of got used to it. Plus, sir reached a hand under me to play with my clit periodically...or to slide a finger, then two, into my pussy despite how full my ass was with the large plug. He alternated between making me orgasm from his fingers and slapping my butt. When he went to put the toy away, Adventurer smiled at me and then commented on how I might have bruises.

Sir and I both looked and saw what he meant. The toy...which was a long, triangular leather strap had circled around when Sir was spanking my butt. The pointy tip of it whipped my outer thigh. I could have TOLD them that it was hitting me there. LOL. But what I didn't know was that it was leaving some welts. It looked kind of bad at that particular moment. Raised welts that were kind of purplish. Sir felt really bad. He hadn't realized that it was hitting me there or that hard. I said it was no big deal, but I was glad that the marks showed because I was feeling like my pain tolerance had decreased a lot since last time. Turns out, the toy was just hitting harder!

Adventurer came to kiss me and said that my marks were incredibly sexy.

I was given a break from spanking and was asked to kneel on the floor and put on a show. The men sat in front of me as I masturbated. They also brought a cone shaped dildo that could be stuck to the floor. They asked me to ride it while they watched. I asked permission to remove my butt plug (it is so large that my pussy doesn't have a lot of space when it is in), and then pleasured myself while they watched. It went fairly deep, if I do say so myself. Plus, the exhibitionist in me enjoyed the looks of admiration and lust in their eyes.

When I was done, Sir told me to get up and follow him. He had a plan. He grabbed heavy-duty handcuffs from the bag he had packed and cuffed me to the suspension bar in the room. He looked around for a spreader bar that he could attach to my ankles but didn't find one. He said he'd rectify that next time. For now, he just raised the suspension bar a bit so that I was on my toes. My panties were off by this time, but my bra was still on. Sir yanked it up to expose my breasts. Then he groped and slapped them a bit. He found a magic wand toy and held it to my clit until I came. Then he picked up some clover clamps and attached them to my nipples. He returned the wand to my clit and have the chain of the clamps a little tug as he brought me to another orgasm. It was very intense.

When it was just slapping my breasts, I loved it. When it was just the clamps on my nipples, I felt pain but it intensified the pleasure. The yanking of the chain of the clamps pushed it further. It made my eyes tear up a bit. Sir asked if I was ok. I took a breath to calm myself and said I was fine. Sir asked if I was sure, and that I wanted to continue. I joked that my nipples must be attached to my tear ducts or something. I said I could take more. Sir was a bit more gentle, but not entirely. I came really hard...multiple times. He would have gone longer but I asked for a break.

The whole time, Adventurer was sitting on the couch behind me enjoying the show. He came over and told me how sexy it was to watch. He kissed my tears away and asked how I was doing. As Sir brought the bar down and found the key to the hand cuffs, Adventurer kissed me. Then he whispered in my ear, "Your ass looked very spankable in that position. We may have to put you back here later." I told you he was devious!

I'll pause the story here for now. I'm not sure I'm telling it very well, but my point is that it was definitely pushing my limits...in a delicious way.
Last edited by Lookingforadventure on Sun May 12, 2024 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun May 12, 2024 4:17 am

Oh, I think you're telling the story very well!! :whip:
Thank you for sharing!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 12, 2024 4:49 am

LFA - I think HSW1D got it just right.
- Oh, I think you're telling the story very well!! :whip:
Thank you for sharing!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun May 12, 2024 5:31 am

Part 2:

Once I was down from the suspension bar, Adventurer led me over to a table and had me lay back. He ate my pussy as a reward. Sir went to the other side of the table and attached my handcuffs to the steel collar I was wearing. (I forgot to mention that Adventurer had me put the collar on while we were in the car driving to the rental location. The collar locks with an Allen key, and I had to walk from the parking lot to the apartment with my collar visible to everyone...which was no one! lol).

I very much enjoyed my reward! A lot. My husband is gifted with his mouth.

Then it was my turn. My hands were unlocked from my collar, but I was told to kneel. Adventurer guided his cock into my mouth. Oral sex is one of my favourite activities. (Remind me later to tell you about my latest hotel date with G and how much I enjoyed giving him a blow job.)

Face fucking is probably my favorite BDSM activity. Adventurer knows that. :) He slid his cock in deep while my hands were cuffed and on my lap. Sometimes he'd pull his cock out and rub it on my face. Or he'd use my hair to pull my mouth towards his balls. Then he'd slide in deep again.

Every once in awhile I'd sort of gag, or my mouth and throat would make wet, gurgly noises. Every time that happened, Sir, who was sitting behind us watching, would compliment me on how well I was taking it. The combination of face fucking and being watched was extremely arousing for me. I was a drooly mess by the end, but a very happy drooly mess.

It was decided that we'd move on to e-stim play. Last time we played with Sir, we put e-stim off until the very end. My body was so tired that I didn't last very long. Doing it earlier was a good idea. I was really nervous about it though. It didn't make sense since we've played with e-stim at every play date with Sir, and I've always liked it other than last time. But the most recent memory is what was lasting.

In any case, while Sir set up the machine, Adventurer said that it was his turn to spank me. We moved the box horse over to a clear spot in the room so that he could have clearance to move around. He proceeded to try a variety of implements: a paddle that was VERY loud but not that hard, a wood paddle that thudded, a cane that stung, different floggers (one of which was made of feather-like material and we all laughed because it was more like being tickled than being spanked). The last one he used was a wood paddle with holes in it. He gave me a solid whack. I squirmed away afterwards and told him I was nearing my limits. He asked if I could take three more. I said that I'd try. He kissed me and said I was a very good girl.

Sir was done setting up at his point and watched as I took one, then two, then three hard smacks. Adventurer caressed my ass, which was now warm and red. He helped me up and kissed me deeply. He told me how sexy I was and how much he enjoyed the spanking. Then he whispered in my ear, "And don't worry. I'll still spank you hard with your hands cuffed to the suspension bar later." He's so mean!!!!

I'm happy to report that e-stim went much, much better than last time. There was a small probe in my butt, and a larger one in my pussy. Sir also kept the magic wand handy to provide clitoral stimulation periodically. He started off at a low intensity and increased from there. We tried different program settings too. I have to say that the "wave" setting was especially enjoyable in my butt. It felt like the probe was going very deep, although that was just the sensations. It pulsed warmly and I tried to describe it to the men, but I had trouble catching my breath. I orgasmed a lot!

The wand on my clit sometimes hurt right after an orgasm. I'd reach down an push it away. Sir laughed at me, but usually he followed my lead and gave me a break. Once or twice he didn't, just to remind me that he was in charge.

In any case, we definitely redeemed e-stim and I'd happily participate in it again any time.

We took a short break afterwards, and I mean short because after I had a glass of water, Adventurer told me to lean back on the coffee table. He proceeded to fuck me very well. I wasn't sure what Sir was thinking at the time, but didn't have a lot of time to pay attention to him either. I was focused on my handsome husband pounding into me.

Next, Sir had an idea. He brought over a blindfold and put it on me. He led me to the suspension bar again. He had asked me to bring my anal hook. It is a stainless steel toy with a bulb at one end, and then a fishhook shape that leads to a ring. He slid it in my ass and attached a rope to the ring and attached the hook to the suspension bar. He found a second, similar toy and slid it in my pussy. That also got attached to the bar.

I heard the men begin to work the chains of the suspension rig. I reminded them that we didn't want any tearing. "No permanent damage to the goods!" I joked nervously. They agreed to go carefully. I was on my toes and scared to move much because it would tug at my holes. I couldn't see, but sir got the magic wand and tried to hold it on my clit. He was thwarted by the hook and rope in the way, but the vibrations of the wand on the hook were very arousing. I sensed Adventurer beside me. I grabbed onto him with my hands (good thing I wasn't cuffed). I used him for support as I began to orgasm. He wrapped his arms around me to help me stand. I was very aware of how good he smelled and how his skin felt against mine. It was strangely intimate as I was rigged up with toys in my holes. LOL. When my legs began to shake too much from my orgasms, they agreed to let me down. First they lowered the bar so I could stand flat footed...then they removed my blindfold. I could finally see the rope and how I was tied. It was kind of hot, if I do say so myself.

We removed the toys, but Adventurer thought we should make use of this time for him to give me that bound spanking he had promised. Sir put pink handcuffs on me and attached me back to the suspension bar. Adventurer raised it and went to find a spanking implement. I'm afraid I didn't last very long for this session. My legs were too tired and my butt was already sore.. but I gave it my best effort. Adventurer was proud of me.

He fucked me soon afterwards and pulled out to cum all over me :)

That about sums up our play. There was one more round of estim with Sir while Adventurer began to clean and tidy the space. All in all, it was an amazing afternoon. I had a bit of guilt that Sir never took his penis out for me to pleasure, but he's a grown man and had plenty of opportunity if he wanted to.

We cleaned up, hugged goodbye, and went our separate ways. As we were driving home, Sir texted me. He thanked me for the great afternoon. I told him that he should focus on driving! LOL. But whenever traffic stopped, he'd send me another note. I asked him for his highlights, and he had many. I smiled. I then told him to focus on the road and we could chat later. He agreed. And he texted me again that night just to check in...especially about my poor, bruised butt and thighs. LOL
Last edited by Lookingforadventure on Sun May 12, 2024 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun May 12, 2024 6:21 am

Thank you so much for sharing LFA!

Seriously you and A are so so so cool.

So happy for you both. (And happy for G too)

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun May 12, 2024 7:35 am

Thank you HopingSheWill, Long lurker, and Lexi. I'm glad you enjoyed the tale.

I actually forgot one detail. I'm not sure how, since it was part of everyone's highlights. Sir had brought along some suction toys. We own some too, but Sir's are heavy duty. He attached them to my breasts and left the suction tube there while Adventurer was spanking me on the suspension rigging.

When we eventually took them off, my nipples were very large and puffy. I think Adventurer has pics. I'll ask him if they are post worthy.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:39 am

Thank you for your oh so sexy update.
Let me reasure you that any picture of you being pleasured, or not, is very welcome and greatly anticipated.
Post 20 and there will be zero rejected.

Mrs Curious
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs Curious » Sun May 12, 2024 7:51 am

LFA- I don't know if reading about the giving, or the getting, or the fantastic dynamic you have with your counterparts is my favorite-but I had to have some help from HSW1D this morning!! Thanks for sharing! :!: :whip:
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850

Some Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745&hilit=curious

Married to hoping_she_will_1day

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun May 12, 2024 8:47 am

Mrs Curious wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:51 am
LFA- I don't know if reading about the giving, or the getting, or the fantastic dynamic you have with your counterparts is my favorite-but I had to have some help from HSW1D this morning!! Thanks for sharing! :!: :whip:
Aw. Thanks for posting Ms. Curious.

I know bdsm isn't for everyone and sometimes I hesitate to post about it because I'm not sure how it will go over. Having another hot wife be aroused by the details makes me so happy....especially if it inspired sexy fun with your husband :)

Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy your mother's day.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 12, 2024 5:20 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 8:47 am
Mrs Curious wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:51 am
Aw. Thanks for posting Ms. Curious.

I know bdsm isn't for everyone and sometimes I hesitate to post about it because I'm not sure how it will go over. Having another hot wife be aroused by the details makes me so happy....especially if it inspired sexy fun with your husband :)

Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy your mother's day.
LFA - my nipples were very large and puffy. I think Adventurer has pics
- Awesome looking forward to seeing them. :shock: :lol:
- Have you ever considered or tried a full breast pump or pussy pump?
- You can always start a post with a disclaimer should you think there might be cause for concern.
- A well spent weekend by all accounts. A nice pre-Mother's Day spanking. "A" can go to office Monday and honestly say he went paddling Saturday. :lol: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon May 13, 2024 5:05 am

regular3 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:39 am
Thank you for your oh so sexy update.
Let me reasure you that any picture of you being pleasured, or not, is very welcome and greatly anticipated.
Post 20 and there will be zero rejected.
LOL. You sound like Adventurer. He likes to take pictures for his own future pleasure. I don't know if there are any that he dislikes. I have a more discriminating eye. He's allowed to keep anything he wants for private use, but if he's going to share something, I ask for veto power. :)

He sent me a few this morning that I think might work. So stay tuned and he might post them.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon May 13, 2024 5:08 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 5:20 pm

Yes. We have a simple pussy pump at home but haven't used it much. Sir had a more heavy duty one that we tried. I quite liked that too. So I think more suction play is in my future. The full breast ones also intrigue me.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

- A nice pre-Mother's Day spanking. "A" can go to office Monday and honestly say he went paddling Saturday. :lol: :lol:
LOL. What a dad joke!!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:08 am

Mon May 13, 2024 5:08 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Yes. We have a simple pussy pump at home but haven't used it much. Sir had a more heavy duty one that we tried. I quite liked that too. So I think more suction play is in my future. The full breast ones also intrigue me.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

- A nice pre-Mother's Day spanking. "A" can go to office Monday and honestly say he went paddling Saturday. :lol: :lol:
LOL. What a dad joke!!
LFA - Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week. :shock: :lol:

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Mon May 13, 2024 4:40 pm

Pictures are now posted :D :D :D

It was an awesome day!
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 pm

I'm so pleased to hear it went well and everyone had fun!

Sounds like someone was a good girl. I hope she is rewarded appropriately in these following days :).

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue May 14, 2024 5:01 am

Adventurer wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:40 pm
Pictures are now posted :D :D :D

It was an awesome day!
Yes it was!!! 🤗 😘

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue May 14, 2024 5:05 am

ugcp wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 pm

Sounds like someone was a good girl. I hope she is rewarded appropriately in these following days :).
Funny you should mention "good girl". Humiliation play is one of my bdsm limits, so I'm pretty particular about name calling. Sir and I had to negotiate and come up with "wench" as a nickname early on. About a year ago, I started dabbling with "slut". Sir and Adventurer had to be careful about using it, but when done well and judiciously, it was arousing for me.

A few weeks ago, in a text conversation, sir said something about me being a good girl. It struck a very good chord. I told Adventurer about it and we are trying it out.

I do enjoy the validation of being told I've done well and pleased them.
Last edited by Lookingforadventure on Tue May 14, 2024 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue May 14, 2024 9:37 am

Foiled by the fuzz…..again

And for the record lfa was a very good girl today…:-)

G

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue May 14, 2024 9:55 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:37 am
Foiled by the fuzz…..again

And for the record lfa was a very good girl today…:-)

G
Dang police!!! Always around when you just want to have car sex with your boyfriend ;)

As for being a "good girl", I did go to work without panties today!

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 am

Tue May 14, 2024 5:05 am

Funny you should mention "good girl". Humiliation play is one of my bdsm limits, so I'm pretty particular about name calling. Sir and I had to negotiate and come up with "wench" as a nickname early on. About a year ago, I started dabbling with "slut". Sir and Adventurer had to be careful about using it, but when done well and judiciously, it was arousing for me.

A few weeks ago, in a text conversation, sir said something about me being a good girl. It struck a very good chord. I told Adventurer about it and we are trying it out.

I hear you. I have a fondness for "slut", myself, though my use is generally meant to carry a mostly positive, celebratory connotation for the partner I'm using it with. Frankly speaking, sluts are awesome. A woman that enjoys sex like I do, who is brave and bold enough and strong enough of character to actively pursue what she enjoys, and who is likely adventurous and non-judgmental? That's a very sexy, desirable woman indeed.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed May 15, 2024 6:52 am

ugcp wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 am

I hear you. I have a fondness for "slut", myself, though my use is generally meant to carry a mostly positive, celebratory connotation for the partner I'm using it with. Frankly speaking, sluts are awesome. A woman that enjoys sex like I do, who is brave and bold enough and strong enough of character to actively pursue what she enjoys, and who is likely adventurous and non-judgmental? That's a very sexy, desirable woman indeed.
With that understanding, you might also be permitted to call me slut ;)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed May 15, 2024 4:15 pm

Tue May 14, 2024 5:05 am
ugcp wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 pm

LFA - Are cookies involved at all? :lol: :lol:

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Sat May 18, 2024 6:59 am

Wed May 15, 2024 6:52 am

That would be a special privilege, indeed!

Of course, earning it goes both ways. I can't just be tossing such a vaunted title around without someone really deserving it from me :D.

(This is the part where I conspire with Adventurer to come up with new ways for LFA to earn it lol)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat May 18, 2024 9:57 am

ugcp wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 6:59 am

Of course, earning it goes both ways. I can't just be tossing such a vaunted title around without someone really deserving it from me :D.

(This is the part where I conspire with Adventurer to come up with new ways for LFA to earn it lol)
Lol. When it comes to bdsm play, I'm very goal motivated. I like when the bar is set for me and I can achieve it. The rewards don't even matter that much (although an orgasm reward, or face fucking, or "good girl" are all appreciated)

Be warned that I don't like a moving target. No changing the goal midway! And I don't like failing.

Enjoy conspiring ;)

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Mon May 20, 2024 3:16 am

ugcp wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 6:59 am
Wed May 15, 2024 6:52 am

Such a vaunted title does very much need to be earned. Conspiring together does sound like great fun. What are some of your thoughts on what she should do to deserve it?
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148