We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by crystal » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:20 pm

School vacation is boring as hell. Me and Bill alone. Kids with my ex.
Last night We decided to hit the nearby College town. A lot of bars. No intentions. Just fun.
We're going to the fucking College town with all the young sluts out there. So I put on tiny shorts and low-cut blouse and high heels
Thursday night - no available booths. Crowded dance floor. Well, these folks are doing all but studying.
When I dragged myself through the dance floor to try to find a booth I was being groped at least twice.
I decided to let loose and have some fun. Few drinks later I already enjoyed the music.
Bill looked proud of all the looks on me. Like displayed me as trophy. He began kissing my neck and grinding against me.
We might be older but we know how to party. I could see how the young lads looking at Bill, happy to trade places with him.
At some point we went outside on the balcony to get some fresh air.
I cuddled up to Bill. We started kissing. Bill had his hand in my shorts.
The waiter appeared to collect the glasses. He looked nervous. I smiled at him.
We chatted a bit and Bill continued to touch me discreetly.
The guy watched while Bill played with me. Bill asked him to join us. He was shy and I had to encourage him.
He began to touch me through my shorts before put his hand inside and inserting finger into me.
Bill advised him to go slowly, also he advised I kissed the guy. He increased the pace, used his 2nd finger
Despite the fact he was younger and not experienced he brought me to very intense orgasm
I have returned the favor by rubbing through his pants. I knelt before him licked the head then took it in my mouth
I easily brought him cumming fast. He thanked and left.

I told Bill to stop fingering me when the young guy appeared. I thought for sure he'd stop. He didn't. I was angry at the moment but it was great experience. We need to visit the other bars in this town, maybe next week :)

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:31 pm

Damn. I only missed that experience by about 45 years!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:12 pm

So I put on tiny shorts and low-cut blouse and high heels
Oh, Baby! :o :shock:

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:32 am

54321 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:12 pm
So I put on tiny shorts and low-cut blouse and high heels
Oh, Baby! :o :shock:

I was thinking same thing...how did she look in those!?! front and back mmmmm

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:10 pm

We had a great time on Saturday with John and Joanna.
Bill decided to wear shorts despite my disapproval. I ignored all his man comments instead I focused on cooking.
He drove me crazy talking about John all the time. Guests arrived just in time.
We had food, drinks and talk. Joanna mentioned to Bill she introduced me to one of her friends in the gym. Well I forgot to tell Bill about that :whip:
Joanna fueled the fire when she told Bill he was watching my booty. I could see the excitement in Bill's eyes.
We sat the men on the couch and Joanna led me to the bedroom. We're holding hands. The boys exchanged unbelievable looks at each other.
Boys are boys. Twenty minutes later we heard a knock on the door. We 're just kissing, well my panties were long gone and dress around my waist.
Joanna told me to ignore them and I straddled her with my ass facing the guys. She slapped my buttocks hard then licked my ass.
Bill came forward and we kissed while I was riding Joanna's face and helped get rid of the dress. I cum and asked Joanna to lay down on our bed.
I removed her panties she then straddled my face. Then John joined us and she started kissing Joanna. Touching my back.
Then he moved behind me and started kissing my butt and inner thighs. Joanna motioned to Bill to join us but he resisted.
I felt his fingers in and out of me. Then John approached - his cock out. Joanna started to jerk him while John kept finger-fucking me.
I could feel his cock slapping in my leg. Bill pulled over from Joanna's hands otherwise I suspected he'd cum very fast.
Joanna encouraged John to go ahead and it felt great. Painful at the beginning but then I got used to it.
Eventually Bill cum and went to clean himself. At almost the same time Joanna did the same on my face.
Then she moved on the bench and watched me and John fucking. He had me on my back and I locked my arms and legs around him.
He came on my belly. Then we cuddled and they left shortly after that.
We had sex with Bill as he got hard again. Quickie. I didn't cum with Bill and John so I had to finish myself in the bathroom.

handcannon540
Prepubescent

Unread post by handcannon540 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:47 am

Sounds like an eventful weekend, Crystal.

Thanks for the update and have a lovely Monday!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:39 pm

Well, well, well.

I met a new guy, in the gym. It turned out he lived practically a block away from us.
He's every hotwife walking wet dream.
Perfect body, manly and masculine, blue eyes
We had lunch.
He's 27 and recently moved to the town.
He's talking naughty.
Don't give a fuck for my wedding ring.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed May 01, 2024 12:43 am

I met a new guy, in the gym. It turned out he lived practically a block away from us.
He's every hotwife walking wet dream.
Perfect body, manly and masculine, blue eyes
We had lunch.
He's 27 and recently moved to the town.
He's talking naughty.
Don't give a fuck for my wedding ring.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?...

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sat May 04, 2024 7:22 am

We texted for the past couple of days.
We met at the gym again and he walked me down to my house.
We texted a bit. Flirty ones. I called him handsome.
He showed his interest.
I encouraged his attention but keep it at the proper side.
Going to meet him in Starbucks in an hour.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat May 04, 2024 11:39 am

You can close this deal, Crystal!

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sun May 05, 2024 6:18 am

slenderfish wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:39 am
You can close this deal, Crystal!
And she did it. Crystal went to his place after their Starbucks meet-up. He let her in, wasted no time but started to kiss her and had his hands all over her. He forced Crystal on her knees and she couldn't resist touching and playing with his cock. She described the veins and knots on it, which made it look even more appealing. Crystal sucked him before he tried to undress her, but he just took her tits out and bent her over on the counter, and started rubbing his cock against her pussy. She played a faithful married woman and pleaded him to stop. He just ignored her pleas to stop, and pushed her panties to the side. He asked if she really wanted him to stop. Crystal admitted they didn't use condoms as it was too intense. I couldn't take anymore but had rough sex with Crystal. She described how he treated her, pulling her hair and calling her his married slut. Afterward we shared kisses,

KinkyBear
Experienced

Unread post by KinkyBear » Sun May 05, 2024 8:54 am

Incredibly hot! The ever increasing irony of the title of this thread just adds to the deliciousness!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Mon May 06, 2024 10:10 pm

I went to the gym today and then met with Jack.
Well, this stretched from 12 pm until 4 pm. Long "workout"
After we worked out we went to his place. It was wonderful. Soft, slow, and steady.
He let me really enjoy it. No hard and fast fucking. He made it slow and sweet for more than 2 hours
When I got back home and started sharing all the details with Bill while jerking off his cock I had to apologize.
Jack persistent questioning me who's better fucking me, who's bigger, who's better.
He fucked me so good he had to turn on loud music otherwise neighbors would call the police
My teasing game worked and Bill finished for 10 seconds entering me. Good for me, I was so sore down there
Jack is into all cuck games so I'm ready to arrange for Bill to watch or listen next time.