It continues to be an exploration

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Curioustom102
Prepubescent

It continues to be an exploration

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:55 pm

A little over a year ago, after reading a lot of the stories on this site and fantasizing about sharing my girlfriend, I decided to tell her how I felt, that I wanted to share her with another man. I wasn't sure how she'd react, I was quite nervous about bringing it up, not knowing where her reaction would take our relationship, but I just couldn't keep my feelings and desires bottled up any longer.

We've always been very open and honest with each other, but this sharing desire had always been something I'd kept bottled up and "unshared". Surprisingly, despite not jumping up and saying enthusiastically, "let's do it!", she didn't reply with a lot of negativity when I finally broached the subject either. The gist of her response was more or less, "why in the world would you want to share me with someone else???" It was really a great response, because it made us talk about it, but even more importantly, it made me reflect on WHY it was something I desired. In all the time I'd fantasized about sharing her, I hadn't really thought much about that question: why?

We talked about it for several weeks. Mainly it was her trying to wrap her head around the idea, and me trying to verbalize the appeal of it all to me. It wasn't that I felt inadequate in any way, our sex life was great. There was just this strong desire to be with a woman who OTHERS were attracted to. To give her the complete trust to be and do what she wanted, in safety, with my full support. I wanted to see her totally enjoy herself, I wanted to be part of that, and at the end of the day, I wanted her to want to be with me. That's what it came down to on my side. She'd have the complete freedom and my trust, and she could decide whether she still wanted to be with me. I would have a strong confident sexy desirable woman...or she would decide she could have whatever she wanted and didn't need me any more. It would be full bliss or utter crushing disappointment. That's why I was so nervous about bringing it up with her. That's why I'd kept my fantasy bottles up inside.

But after the weeks of back and forth in innumerable conversations, she finally said she'd be open to try it, this "sharing" idea.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: It continues to be an exploration

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:53 pm

Congratulations for having the courage to broach the subject, and to her for listening without judging.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:22 pm

Mote please

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:08 am

Off to a good start

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:01 am

C102 - Please continue.

Curioustom102
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:54 am

I was excited to get a meeting set up for my gal. We talked about who her first sharing partner should be and some of the scenarios we could set up. From our conversations we'd determined that a threesome in which we all participated was the most appealing. For me, the turn on would definitely be watching her take another cock while interacting with me. For her, she'd said her primary turn on was that I was turned on watching her. Picking our first partner was actually quite straight forward after we talked about what she wanted. She wanted someone who didn't live in the same city as us, someone I already knew and trusted, someone who was respectful of boundaries and someone she could talk to conversationally about subjects other than sex...but preferably also someone she didn't yet know very well yet.

I work primarily remotely and travel to the San Francisco Bay Area for work quite often (not where we live), and have a number of friends that my gal, "M", knows of but had never met. So I reached out to my friend, "K", and explained what M and I were looking to do and asked if he was interested. He was DEFINITELY interested, so I set up a group text with all of us and we started to text with each other about our little adventure, and this soon included sending photos, and talking about explicit acts, and eventually resulted in us booking a room in the Bay Area for all of us to meet at on December 20th. The meeting was set with the understanding that should M decide to cancel at any time, it was acceptable to everyone, understanding that she might be too nervous about actually committing to the play session. M had grown quite fond of K during all of our communication and seemed very comfortable talking to him, but still hadn't met him in person.

M said she was a mix of excited and nervous (as was I), but showed no signs of wanting to back out of the meeting the day of December 20th. We'd checked in and set the meeting for noon, deciding that we'd have K meet us directly in the room. I remember one of her biggest questions had been what she should be wearing when K showed up. Honestly...I can't even remember what she decided, I just remember being supportive of her leanings as she tried on different things. I was so focused on making sure everything else was going smoothly...background music was playing, K was going to be on time, water and towels were available, ice was ready for drinks if we wanted them, lube was available and within easy reach etc. When K texted that he was downstairs, I checked with M one last time, she took a deep breath and said, tell him to come up. So I did.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:52 am

I may have missed this but what does she look like? Is your SF friend really different from you? What did she wear?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:02 am

Time travel. I knew it was real.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:04 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:02 am
The closeness of the dates made me do a double-take at first - but the OP's telling a story about what happened a year ago :cool:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:01 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:04 pm
daveandjan wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:02 am
The closeness of the dates made me do a double-take at first - but the OP's telling a story about what happened a year ago :cool:
I stand corrected. Thank you.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:29 am

daveandjan wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:01 am
Thank you.
Thank you for letting us look at naked pictures of your wife (and the stories of course)

Now we need more stories from the OP! Take it away, OP!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Curioustom102
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:25 am

Sorry for the delay in further posting to those with interest. The holidays are sucking up my time. I was wondering what the time travel comment was about, but, as leggysman pointed out, I'm starting this post with events that happened about a year ago. The main reason for that is to give some foundation to an on-going series of posts about things that are happening now, to which I (we) would love to get some feedback.

To continue, when K came upstairs to our suite and knocked on the door, he came in and just perfectly eased M's nerves. He gave her a big hug and said something along the lines of, "you're even more lovely in person", took his coat off and we all sat down in the sitting area of the suite and talked. It felt as if we'd all known each other for years (which was true for me and K, but it was M's first time meeting K in person). Up until this moment M had only talked and texted with K. After a bit of just general small talk, I steered the conversation more toward what we were all there for, and K picked up on the change in tone. M was sitting next to K on the couch, I was in a chair across from the couch. K had been putting his hand on M's thigh, lightly touching her while we all talked. M was clearly aroused, at some point I asked M if she felt comfortable and still wanted to try playing with the two of us. I remember her taking a deep breath, turning to me and saying, "Oh my God, I am so ready." I smiled and suggested we move to sit on the bed, where K and I slowly undressed M while I kissed her, touching her breasts, thighs, shoulders, hair. I slid my hand between her legs while kissing her, and rubbed her clit, so K could take the time to undress. M was about as wet as she could be. Up until that point, we'd all been sitting at the edge of the foot of the bed. I told M to lie back as K climbed fully onto the bed with his fully erect cock about a foot from M's face as she laid back. She wasted absolutely no time reaching over to put her hand around it, and K's cock was soon in M's mouth. I moved down to lick her oussy while she sucked on my buddy's cock. I was so excited and yet also a bit surprised at how naturally M took to this new scenario. She was definitely no longer nervous or hesitant.

The sucking soon transitioned to her taking both of us vaginally, sometimes one after the other alone, sometimes she sucked on one of us while being fucked by the other. We would swap positions, try different positions, missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.

One thing we had agreed on prior to the meeting was that our partner "guest cock" (as we like to affectionately say now), would wear a condom for any penetration, to which K had agreed without complaint.

K was also a bit bigger than me, and M had no complaints about that.

We ended up taking a break, going out to get some lunch, came back to the hotel suite, and went for another round. The second round also included an extended oral session where M sucked K's cock while he sat on the couch, while David Bowie played on the Alexa in the background. I wanted her to suck him and really figure out what he liked, compared to what I liked. It was several hours of sucking and fucking.

Afterwards, M and I had LOTS of conversation about her first threesome. First question, of course was did she have a good time. Answer was a resounding, "YES!" Would she want to do it again? "Yes, as long as I was ok with it." (I was). Her main concern was that she didn't want this sort of thing to be a replacement of our relationship, but she could see it as an extension or enhancement of what she had with me. (I agree with that.)

I wanted to expose M to this type of sharing for many different reasons. First and foremost, I think to do this sort of thing you have to have full trust in your partner, and vice versa. Secondly, I think it fosters a heightened level of conversation with your partner that, honestly, I can't think of too many other activities that match it. Thirdly, I am incredibly turned on knowing I have a loyal woman as my partner who is desired by other men but chooses to stay with me. And fourth, I love watching my woman totally enjoying herself.

I wanted to extend M's comfort level with this sort of activity, and get her interested in trying out different types of cocks, different numbers of partners, different situations.

Over the past year, M has tried out an MMFM, an MFMF and several times been with up to five men. We've also added another woman to the mix. And we've had partners with all of all different races and ethnicities, black, Asian, Native American, white. We really both enjoy the diversity. One thing has come out of this though: M has definitely grown fond of big thick cock. She was very reluctant to talk about this, but it was clear by observing her. After lots of discussion, she's finally embraced this openly. I'm not small, but I don't have a massive cock either, so I'm very open to her exploring this side of her desire.

During this time of exploration, we've always maintained a VERY high level of communication. We've also tried her meeting with another couple independently, then talking about it right afterwards. We both found this to be less than fully satisfying. Although I love the idea of her being sexually active remotely, I find myself needing to know the details as they happen, and she just likes it better when she can look at me, and ideally touch me during intercourse with other partners.

Since starting this adventure she's had 25 different partners, several of them multiple times, and we've established a group of friends with whom we play regularly.

And that brings me to where we are now. Because I work remotely and travel quite a bit for work, I'm not able to be with her on a daily basis. We both love sex. We'd both been talking about doing another "remote session" with one of our favorite friends, but, as I mentioned, something has been missing after trying this three different times. We've decided to try this as a live video call, and we've set up the date for tomorrow. It'll be our first time doing this with one of our friends. We've been texting with him for the past week about it, and we're all really excited, but I'm finding myself actually a bit anxious about the meeting, hoping it will be as exciting as we hope it will be, thinking about the "logistics" of holding the phone, mounting the phone, talking during the event, etc, etc.

Has anyone done this before and have any tips or advice for us to consider?

Also, we're considering having her get verified on this platform. What's involved in that? One of our goals is for her to have a few more women she can talk to about her experiences. Talking to me is one thing...talking to another woman is quite another, no matter how good the conversation/dialog with me is.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:24 pm

Curioustom102 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:25 am

Also, we're considering having her get verified on this platform. What's involved in that? One of our goals is for her to have a few more women she can talk to about her experiences. Talking to me is one thing...talking to another woman is quite another, no matter how good the conversation/dialog with me is.
Wowxa amigo... That's scorching hot!

Verification is pretty simple. No one sees the verification pics, not even me. Armyguy will give her a pic assignment to prove she is female. Nothing crewd or anything like that.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53838

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53838

FLHD_GottaHottie
Virgin

Unread post by FLHD_GottaHottie » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:13 pm

Great start to the story of your journey. You will find a lot of advice on this forum, some good, some not so much — just like the vanilla world. There is a lot of experience to be found here; the best as I have observed, is from those who can share their experience and learnings, good and bad, without judgement on your questions or experiences.

I would advise taking the VHW path for M as well. The VHW’s on this site are great and would undoubtedly be a great resource for M.
Curioustom102 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:25 am
“… I was wondering what the time travel comment was about, but, as leggysman pointed out…”
Leggysman tends to be the clear thinking grownup in the room… why we love him so. 😎

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:57 am

Getting verified will be great for her and you. Likewise it's great for us as we tend to get very wrapped up in things while reading along, but can't fully invest when we're not sure if the author is real. Plus there's nothing liking hearing directly from a hotwife herself.
Hope you take the plunge!

Curioustom102
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:30 am

We're doing our first live video call while M meets with our friend G this afternoon. The meeting is planned for 3:30pm this afternoon. Last night we tried out the lighting in my man cave and set up the chairs and such and did a trial run. I'm in the Bay Area for work and M will be at the house back in Nevada so this will be a true "remote session" for us. She'll be alone with him and I'll be watching over the phone and following along live as it happens.

All three of us have been texting about this all week and the tension has definitely ramped up. M sent a text this morning, "I'm going to shave now!" G replied, "Squeaky clean and yummy! Nice and clean and creamy. I cant wait to suck on your sweet clit!!" M texted, "A perfect licking place. And I will do my sucking practice on your cock!" It went on from there. I am going to have a hard time concentrating at work today, for sure.

Since that first sharing theeesome, we've done all sorts of things and had incredible luck in how everything has turned out, but I still get anxious anytime we try something new, because there are always so many things that can stray from the "general outline" and plan. Today is no exception.

Ultimate Urge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ultimate Urge » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:56 am

Great story.

What I think is the we humans are NOT meant to have sex with only 1 person. I don't think it is in our genes. Thus all the affairs, cheating, divorces, prostitution etc--are for the sake of having that wonderful feeling you get from having an orgasm with another human.

We all (whether or not we admit it) have a secret desire to enjoy sex with multiple people. And we all (or nearly all) masturbate a lot more than we have sex with a partner. And most of that masturbation doesn't involve our "signigicant other." We all fantasize and I think we should accept that.

Whether my wife has sex with another man is not a "right or wrong" question. If it makes them both feel good, than why not? It doesn't mean she doesn't love me. Or if I have sex with another woman, it doesn't lessen my love for my wife.

In addition, I think knowing that our significant partner has sex with another is a HUGE AROUSAL for most of us. Whether we admit it publicly or not, most of us are HUGELY AROUSED by the thought of our spouse having sex, and especially wild, lust, orgasmic sex--with another person, TURNS US ON.

The night my wife and I had our first full swap--it was agreed in advance that we would use separate rooms and no condoms--that might have been the hottese sex night of both of our entire lives. WHAT A TURN ON. Watching "Bob" take my wife's hand and lead her to "see the rest of the house" (they never came back) and knowing my wife was about to have sex with only the 3d man of her entire life (just her first husband and me) AND knowing that Bob was going to cum inside my wife put me so "over the top" sexually. I wanted my wife to enjoy ALL of Bob, and to tell me about it later.

On the drive home from their house, we both told each other everything we did and how it FELT, and by the time we walked into our house, we both wanted sex with each other. WHAT A RUSH that was. So EXCITING, and so VERY HOT.

No one who hasn't actually done it can ever imagine the emotions, and the pure sexual turn on from that first time. There was not a single thing wrong with it, and we have continued to swap partners with that couple once a week now for years and it never gets old.

Curioustom102
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:15 am

Ultimate Urge, your reply points out one of the things I love about exploring with M in this lefestyle: everyone is different. I'm amazed that your wife preferred to be in separate rooms after having only been with two other guys for her first "sharing" experience. My gal M definitely prefers to be in the same room with me for play. When I had first proposed to her for us to try "remote play," she wasn't interested at all. Over time, through lots of conversation about why it would be interesting to me, her interest was piqued and we decided to try it. From that experience, we BOTH learned that not being together left a little to be desired, but through more conversation, we discovered that it was the communication during the event that we both desired. That has led us to today's adventure of trying a remote session while having a live videocall on her phone. I LOVE watching her play. I do have to admit, the biggest turn on for me is when she plays with someone new, but for a remote session we definitely both prefer her play partner to be someone we both know and trust. I love watching and learning about everyone's nuances, their particular likes and dislikes. It makes observation so important...and so interesting.

Curioustom102
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:08 am

So yesterday, while I was in the Bay Area, my M met with our friend G at our house in Nevada as we'd planned, and I sat in on the meeting via video call on the phone.

We had bought a flexible mount for the phone that we could easily mount to different surfaces and it has a flexible arm on it so you can adjust the direction the phone is pointing. It also has a quick release for the phone, so you can quickly and easily take the phone out of the holder for handheld control.

G had seen a photo of M in a shortish red dress recently, and M decided to wear that dress for this meeting with G. I was on the phone with M (voice mode only) when G showed up to the house. M was in my "man cave", which has a small bar, bar stools, chairs, etc. When G showed up, M put the phone down on the bar and went to meet him with a hug. G loved the red dress. I could hear but not see the two of them. M chatted with G a bit then fixed him a drink (whiskey on the rocks) at the bar. It was at this point that M switched the phone to video mode and we all connected visually. While we were talking M and G walked over to some chairs that are near some built in shelves. G sat down and M mounted the phone to the shelves and pointed the phone toward the chairs then went and sat on G's lap. They both turned toward the camera/phone and we checked if the "view" was good. It was.

M got up and walked over to the bar to grab herself a coffee (she loves coffee), and while she did that G started to undress. His pants and underwear came off about as quickly as his shoes, and he was definitely excited, because his cock was standing up and pointing right at M as she walked back over from the bar with her coffee in hand. She put her coffee down next to the chair and helped G take off his shirt. "Can you see ok?" came the question to me as G sat back down in the chair and M kneeled in front of him. "Oh yeah, just fine," I heard myself say. "Just make sure you use your right hand on his cock...or no hands at all...so I can see the action," I said to M. She didn't disappoint as she started to suck his cock. G was clearly enjoying M's mouth on his cock, telling her how nice and warm it felt. M has been practicing deep throating with me, and has been getting better and better at it. She tried it on G to his surprise. He uttered something like, "Damn girl! That was great." M came up for air and told him she'd been practicing that with me. After quite a bit of oral on G from M, he told her to lie down on the carpet because it was "your turn".

M didn't have to be asked twice. She grabbed the small blanket that was draped over the back of another chair, out it down on the carpet and laid down. G positioned himself between M's legs and started licking M. I had a three quarter angle view of the scene and could see Mrs face. She looked at the phone like I was in the room with her. All the time we were going through cycles of talking and silent watching. It was truly as though I was in the room, just not interacting physically. I'm very physical, but I'm also very visually excitable, so I was enjoying this. Based on her reactions and the noises M was making, she was CLEARLY enjoying the oral action.

I think both M and G both arrived at a pint almost simultaneously where M wanted G's cock inside of her, and G just couldn't resist the urge to plunge into M, so he got on his knees, walked himself on his knees between M's legs and slid into her. That generated some commentary about how wet M was, and he was pumping her hard pretty quickly. This went on for a while in a few different positions in and around the chair. At one point, G was sitting...well, more like slouching...in the chair, with M sitting on and bouncing up and down on his cock with her back to G, while looking straight into the camera/phone at me talking to me. If I'd been in the room I would have kissed her and given her my cock to suck while she was riding G. She likes doing that.

The two of them took a break for a bit, and then I asked them to take the camera and hold it while they played for some close ups. They started with G holding the camera filming M sucking his cock while on her knees, Point of View style. I got some good views of M deep throating his cock, which was pretty impressive, because G is not a small guy.

I realize now I should have written this account last night, because the session is all running together a bit now. At one point during a break while G was "recovering", I saw M rubbing her clit, so I asked her to grab some of her toys and play with them while G and I watched. G didn't know M had toys (mainly dildos of different sizes and shapes), so he perked up with interest.

M and I have names for the different dildos, Caramel for a Caramel colored one, Mr Clear, Taper...you get the idea. We all laughed a bit about that. Play started with just one dildo, M laying on her back rubbing her clit and slowly sliding "Mr Perfect" in and out of her pussy while G held the phone/camera and we both watched. That soon turned into M playing with different dildos, and ended up with her on her knees pushing Taper deep into her ass while G pumped her with Mr Perfect with one hand and held the phone with the other. Needless to say G's "recovery" was swift.

Eventually the session ended and G left, a happy friend eager for another future session. M and I spent another half hour on the phone discussing the new experience, before we hung up so she could clean up and get dressed. After more discussion later that evening and night, we both agreed that, for us, the video call remote session worked FAR better than just a remote session where some video was taken and the events relayed verbally. We will likely refine and improve on some things we did, but we're both open to doing this again. It was a great experience. We've been talking about it all morning.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:49 pm

Sound like the two of you are really having fun

Curioustom102
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:52 am

We're learning a lot about ourselves as we explore. Before sharing, M had never been with more than one partner at the same time, never been with a woman, never done anal, never had a big cock and never had anyone who really encouraged her to explore sexually. She has really embraced this lifestyle. She's become much more self confident and expresses her desires much more openly now. I know M thinks about sharing during her day. Recently while at work, she texted me, "I feel that I definitely have grown through this. As you have said, sharing has sort of become a part of my life that I'm often looking forward to." We're definitely havng fun.

Curioustom102
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:57 am

Has anyone else on here ever done a live video call with their gal on a play date with another guy? I was really hoping for some feedback on your experiences, maybe about what you figured out and found exciting and enticing about the idea.

One of the things M likes when we play together is watching the videos of herself afterwards because she gets to see what we did from a different perspective. With the video call, we don't have a record...once the call ends, the visuals are gone. We talked this morning that if/when we do this again, we should set up a camera to film the whole session WHILE we have the video call. That way, we can watch everything together afterwards.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:19 pm

I think some video calls may allow you to record?

Love the way you describe the events. Would be great to heat more…

Curioustom102
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curioustom102 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:44 pm

Thanks Venus-can99.

We're doing the video call on a phone so M and /or her play partner can hold it easily while playing or we can easily mount it in a flexible mount. I haven't figured out how to record while on the call...and it might take up too much room on the phone. I wish I could take the call and stream a recording of it directly to the cloud. Quality might suffer due to upload speeds though.

M and I did talk earlier today about another play session for both of us, hopefully just after Christmas/New Years with another friend. We're hoping to ask him when we all get together if he'd like to do a "remote session" with M next time I go out of town for business. M absolutely loves playing with him, aside from having a great attitude and outlook on life, he also has a nice long thick cock. M has definitely become a bit of a "size queen" and loves playing with thick cocks.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:50 am

Curioustom102 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:52 am
We're learning a lot about ourselves as we explore. Before sharing, M had never been with more than one partner at the same time, never been with a woman, never done anal, never had a big cock and never had anyone who really encouraged her to explore sexually. She has really embraced this lifestyle. She's become much more self confident and expresses her desires much more openly now. I know M thinks about sharing during her day. Recently while at work, she texted me, "I feel that I definitely have grown through this. As you have said, sharing has sort of become a part of my life that I'm often looking forward to." We're definitely havng fun.

C102 - Not in the LS, except for here.
- What you wrote is more or less, if it had ever happened, is more or less the outcome I would have hoped for.
- On another thread the wife related about being a HW and doing things outside her normal life led her to view/do those things as her own alter ego. I could see that, like an actor slipping into a reoccurring role.