It's CRAZY! Blowjob vs a Kiss

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Men: If you absolutely HAD to do one of the following, which would be the LEAST objectionable?

Give a blowjob.
89%
Make out with another man for 5 minutes.
11%

Total votes: 321

wpaman
Experienced

Re: It's CRAZY! Blowjob vs a Kiss

Unread post by wpaman » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:34 am

Its generational. Older hetero folk would do neither, under penalty of death. Not many of the younger folk are pure hetero, so they dont think it a big thing to do. I was raised if you touched dick, sucked dick, etc you gay.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:47 am

blowjob

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:05 am

Definitely a blowjob. I've had 4 men in my mouth and sucked two of them off. I've done it in front of my then wife or SIL, when they've told me to do it and I've also given both men a blowjob when we've been on our own.
I went down on my SIL's boyfriend after catching him rubbing himself as he watched my wife playing with our kids outside, her braless tits bouncing around under her loose t-shirt. I'd already sucked him off a few times when I tried to get the SIL to agree to a foursome. I dropped to my knees, pulled his penis out and blew him as he continued to watch my wife, until he came. I kept him in my mouth for a while afterwards because I felt humiliated and aroused by what I'd just done.
I've also blown one of my wife's boyfriends in my car a few times when I gave him a lift home. He told me how much he'd enjoyed spending the night with her and telling me how sexy she was. Then he told me he'd been with another couple in the past and that the husband used to like cleaning his penis and asked if I wanted to do the same. I started licking the sides before taking his knob in my mouth and he then started moving his hips and I knew what he wanted so lowered my mouth and sucked him until he came. We did that 3 different times before I did it in front of my wife, during a threesome.
I could never kiss a man or do anything anal with him and I was never particularly comfortable when another man's touched my penis.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:24 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:05 am
Definitely a blowjob. I've had 4 men in my mouth and sucked two of them off. I've done it in front of my then wife or SIL, when they've told me to do it and I've also given both men a blowjob when we've been on our own.
I went down on my SIL's boyfriend after catching him rubbing himself as he watched my wife playing with our kids outside, her braless tits bouncing around under her loose t-shirt. I'd already sucked him off a few times when I tried to get the SIL to agree to a foursome. I dropped to my knees, pulled his penis out and blew him as he continued to watch my wife, until he came. I kept him in my mouth for a while afterwards because I felt humiliated and aroused by what I'd just done.
I've also blown one of my wife's boyfriends in my car a few times when I gave him a lift home. He told me how much he'd enjoyed spending the night with her and telling me how sexy she was. Then he told me he'd been with another couple in the past and that the husband used to like cleaning his penis and asked if I wanted to do the same. I started licking the sides before taking his knob in my mouth and he then started moving his hips and I knew what he wanted so lowered my mouth and sucked him until he came. We did that 3 different times before I did it in front of my wife, during a threesome.
I could never kiss a man or do anything anal with him and I was never particularly comfortable when another man's touched my penis.
While I have never sucked another man's cock, I feel that I would be open to everything you said. And even not open to the things that you said you weren't open to I'm looking forward to my first time. I really can't wait to taste my sweeties juices on another guys cock.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:07 am

While I have no desire to give a blow job, a blow job is just sex - so ultimately no big deal even if I'm not into it. Making out is intimacy and I would find that very disturbing as I have no romantic attraction toward other men.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:57 am

My gay friend sometimes used to plant a kiss on me (without permission). Being kissed by a man is icky (to me). The stubble was the worst part :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:34 pm

I'm surprised at the number of respondents to this post who find kissing a partner (during a hotwife visit) repulsive, and that they'd rather give (receive in the case of the male?) a blow job rather than kiss the person. I agree that kissing is more intimate (intimate sex and intercourse is good, kissing is bad, go figure). When my wife first became a hotwife, I admit being more than a little upset when she kissed a guy, but looked forward to sexual intimacy on her part. But, over time, and particularly when I became an fb, we regarded kissing as a natural part of recreational sex and the visits would have been lacking if there was no kissing.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:29 pm

I don’t really like kissing my female partners all that much, so the idea of kissing a dude that perhaps has some stubble is really revolting to me. I’ve never given a blowjob, so I guess that would be a novelty but there is no question as to which I’d prefer between these two options.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:26 am

BT2 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:34 pm
I'm surprised at the number of respondents to this post who find kissing a partner (during a hotwife visit) repulsive, and that they'd rather give (receive in the case of the male?) a blow job rather than kiss the person. I agree that kissing is more intimate (intimate sex and intercourse is good, kissing is bad, go figure). When my wife first became a hotwife, I admit being more than a little upset when she kissed a guy, but looked forward to sexual intimacy on her part. But, over time, and particularly when I became an fb, we regarded kissing as a natural part of recreational sex and the visits would have been lacking if there was no kissing.
I do enjoy watching my wife make out with her boyfriend during the foreplay to the actual sex (although I enjoy watching them fuck even more). The intimacy of deep kissing seems perfectly natural in that situation - even if recreational. For the same reason, the idea of sharing that kind of intimacy myself with another man is distasteful to me - which probably just reflects my sexual orientation and cultural conditioning. But - if I HAD to choose one or the other -I think that I would find giving a bj to be more tolerable as I could just perform it as a task with a certain amount of detachment - which, it seems to me, would be much more difficult to do if one were making out with someone (woman or man).

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:40 am

Now that I have got my head around giving a blowjob I actually am enjoying it. I haven't been one on one with a guy and don't want to be. But sharing a blowjob with my wife is now a massive turn-on. Being in a 69 with her and another guy fucking her doggy is hot. If his cock pops out I give it a suck and then put it back in her. When he cums and pulls out I clean his cock and then eat her creampie.
I never have and never want to kiss another guy.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:02 am

I have a psychological aversion to giving a guy oral sex... But, if my wife demanded the only other choice was for me to "make out with him for five minutes," I would be forced to give the guy a blowjob. For me, that's one job in which it's better to receive than give.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:06 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:02 am
I have a psychological aversion to giving a guy oral sex... But, if my wife demanded the only other choice was for me to "make out with him for five minutes," I would be forced to give the guy a blowjob. For me, that's one job in which it's better to receive than give.
Like you I would normally be reluctant to do it, but if my sweetie asked me then I would oblige her request.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:08 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:06 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:02 am
Like you I would normally be reluctant to do it, but if my sweetie asked me then I would oblige her request.
You're a very good husband.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:52 am

I misread the original question, which was "Men", if you absolutely had to ..." I had taken it as "would a hotwife prefer..."

Now that my English comprehension is back on track, I would certainly prefer to give a blow job rather than kiss another man.