Time to walk away

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Time to walk away

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:22 am

After 13 active years on this board, and 1160 posts, I have concluded that out of respect for my wife’s total lack of interest in any form of nonmonogomy, it is time to reign in my long time ultimate fantasy.

I have been more persistently forcing the topic of her playing lately, as I have been feeling our aging is narrowing the window of opportunity. We are on a vacation, affording us lots of great communication.

She has arrived at a hard NO. I will check back on this thread a few times, but for the unforseeable future, I will be trying to abstain from OHW. I just gets me excited about something that is not going to happen.

This lady is the Love of my Life, Mother of our Children, and Grandma of our Grandchildren. We have so many shared blessings, and I am committed to keeping this small area of differing opinions from ruining us.

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Topnotch
Experienced

Re: Time to walk away

Unread post by Topnotch » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:49 am

I know what you mean. I've had to take a break from here a time or 2 myself. Hope you come back tho, enjoy your post. Good luck

rogerbaulk
Trainable

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:12 am

Good for you! Don’t look back.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:20 am

Do what you need to do to preserve your relationship...this is just the sprinkles on the ice cream sundae of life. You can do without them.

Best wishes for your future.

BrunetteLover
Player

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:38 am

No means no. It's about her, not you.

Good luck to you both.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:24 am

I commend you for the willingness to put your wife ahead of self, but I will miss you if you leave.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:32 am

BrunetteLover wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:38 am

Good luck to you both.
In our marriage it’s always about US. It’s not about her or me. It’s worked for us for over 35 years but maybe we’re unusual.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:12 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:22 am
After 13 active years on this board, and 1160 posts, I have concluded that out of respect for my wife’s total lack of interest in any form of nonmonogomy, it is time to reign in my long time ultimate fantasy.

I have been more persistently forcing the topic of her playing lately, as I have been feeling our aging is narrowing the window of opportunity. We are on a vacation, affording us lots of great communication.

She has arrived at a hard NO. I will check back on this thread a few times, but for the unforseeable future, I will be trying to abstain from OHW. I just gets me excited about something that is not going to happen.

This lady is the Love of my Life, Mother of our Children, and Grandma of our Grandchildren. We have so many shared blessings, and I am committed to keeping this small area of differing opinions from ruining us.

Mr GILF
The relationship you describe is an unattainable dream for far too many people in this life. You are a lucky man, indeed. If you can't have this one little thing, that doesn't sound too bad from the outside looking in.

I'm sure that you've mentioned it in your other posts, but has she been open to indulging in hotwife fantasy play (e.g., talking, toys, play acting) with the understanding that it will remain fantasy? I think most people have wild sexual fantasies that will forever remain unrealized, and that's probably for the better.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:53 pm

Just adding that I will miss you too. Hugs.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:02 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:32 am

In our marriage it’s always about US. It’s not about her or me. It’s worked for us for over 35 years but maybe we’re unusual.

Not unusual at all, Jeff ;) :D.

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:34 pm

Mr1SexyGILF,

I completely understand. You may now only be relegated to pillow talk as I have resolved for myself. I'm thankful for the romps of the past, but that was then, and this is now.

Be well, my friend. And thanks for sharing her with us as you have. She's quite delicious!!!

JR

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:56 pm

This is really an inspiring event. I've wondered myself how it all must end one day, assuming death doesn't make that decision for us. I've imagined with the games lose their luster, and one day a couple just decides it's time to watch the sunset as a couple only. This is a surely a road map to store away for my own life.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:01 pm

You will be missed friend

I wish for the two of you many years of happiness together hand in hand ❤️

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:24 pm

I'm not even in this lifestyle, but, still and all, it sounds like you ALREADY have a great life with the woman you have.

A number of years ago, I realized that happiness was not necessarily getting what you want, but realizing what you have, and being grateful for such.

And sometimes our fantasies will remain just that....fantasies.

But all things being equal, sounds like you've got a pretty good deal right here and right now.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:44 pm

Man, I totally get it. Doesn’t make any sense to screw up an otherwise good relationship. Go forth my friend, strive to be happy.
Craig

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:57 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:24 pm

A number of years ago, I realized that happiness was not necessarily getting what you want, but realizing what you have, and being grateful for such.

I love this, and agree wholeheartedly.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:26 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:32 am
BrunetteLover wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:38 am

Good luck to you both.
Not unusual at all. Anyone who thinks marriage or sex is only about her is unusual.