Has your hotwife broken any rules?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lonecuck
Experienced

Re: Has your hotwife broken any rules?

Unread post by lonecuck » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:41 am

Ha! The condom rule didn't last long. She said the rubber broke and he came in her the first time he they fucked, so she went raw for the second round. And the rules dropped as fast as they came up. Cuckolding turned into dating, and I realized that I didn't have much say one way or another. To be honest, I think the loss of the illusion of control was more exciting for me anyway.

paul2188
Virgin

Unread post by paul2188 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:09 pm

We started in the Hot Wife scene in 2008 (although we didn't know of that title at the time) and decided that there would be as few rules as possible so that it was as much fun as possible, we only had a 3 rules, condoms for all penetration. no emotional bond and I would be there watching and taking pics.
The condom rule was broken on the 3rd meet and were then used on and off for about another 18 months but then dropped altogether.
The other 2 rules are still in place and we have had 14 years of fantastic fun and i have an extensive picture/movie library lol).
We feel that it is best to have minimum "admin" so she and her BF are free to relax and just have fun as possible

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:46 pm

Next time just eat the pie and reclaim.

ChiRome
Prepubescent

Unread post by ChiRome » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:04 pm

Ilk2watch_87 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:47 am
My wife and I have been into hotwifing for about 6 months now, during which time she has had 4 different partners. We only had 3 hard rules, complete honesty and communication, condoms at all times, and absolutely no emotional connection.

She has been seeing her latest bull for about a month now, and they have really clicked sexually. During their last encounter my wife stopped him halfway through, looked over at me and pulled his condom off. He asked if I was okay with this and I kinda just shrugged my shoulders as I didnt know how to react in the moment.

She guided him back into her and told him that she wants him to breed her married pussy.... dirty talk which I have never seen the likes of with her. She seemed super into it and as she requested, he filled her up completely. Afterwards she just lay there and rubbed her cum filled pussy and licked her fingers. This was also strange as she would usually focus her attention to me immediately after she had sex with someone else.

Should I be concerned that the dynamic is changing and that she is forming an emotional connection with him? It seems that she decided to take things to another level by herself without discussing it with me.
It's always a matter of time. You've broken the seal so being ok with other men pumping DNA into her is obligatory if you want your marriage to last.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:38 pm

Welcome to the forum ChiRome.

KBZ69
Trainable

Unread post by KBZ69 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:21 am

The only rule we have is that she sends me a pic if her lovers face and one of the door of the house or hotel room she is entering . Pics of her meeting are a bonus.
As for rules in the bedroom .....well she is my queen so it's ll up to her . She has already done multiple things that I have never had the pleasure of and never will

KBZ69
Trainable

Unread post by KBZ69 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:27 am

FiveInchLullaby wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:21 am
I agree.

When my wife was fucking other men regularly, she used condoms MOST of the time, but if it was her safe time and she "trusted" the man or men who were fucking her and she knew she wouldn't get knocked up, she would almost always prefer a raw cock and the cum inside of her pussy. For her, it's more than 80 percent the reason she enjoys sex so much. She absolutely loves the feeling of a hot, sticky load of sperm inside of her vagina. After I cum in her, she lays there and opens her pussy, lets it run out and she'll say things like, "I wish I could have another man cum in me right now..." And now that she's pre-menopausal, it really helps her hormone balance to have sperm in her pussy. She even says that she's a better person when a man (or before "men") puts his semen inside of her.

Does it mean there's an "emotional" connection? Of course, the emotion of liking a man to cum in you. Does it mean she's going to fall in love with the MAN who is providing his seed? I would hope not. She's your wife, for fuck's sake. And you've given her the greatest gift a husband can; the freedom to let her be the lover and woman she was meant to be.

What another poster said about communication; that's what you need to focus on. It's literally the most important component in maintaining ANY marriage, especially one where your wife is fucking different lovers. Maintenance, man! You have to maintain your relationship like you would a Camry or a vintage motorcycle or anything else that's beautiful, reliable, classic, and sexy. Treat your marriage that way. Maintenance.
Best comment on here sir ,balanced and totally intune with the core of the lifestyle

MMAN1
Virgin

Unread post by MMAN1 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:38 pm

Yes she has. Biggest broken rule was unprotected sex with no birth control. That was a fantasy of mine but too risky to ask her to do it. She had permission for seeing who she wanted so long as I was aware which she broke that rule early on by slipping away and meeting a friend for some afternoon delight. When I found out it was hot as I watched her get ready to meet and fuck him with out knowing it. She told me about it soon after so I remember it happening, watched her bathing, shaving legs and getting dressed having no clue an hour later she'd be in bed with another man fucking her giving her several organisms. So that was first rule broken which I then realized I really liked that, kind of a cheating thing that makes me hard still.

About a year later I got another job, moved out a week or so before her. She had arranged to have a guy over the night after I left for the night. Told me it made her really horny knowing she planned it about a week before I left, and hugging me good by knowing what was about to happen. She told me later she got off on "cheating " on me without telling me. Gave her some extra excitement she said. That was her first big cock, told me it hurt her first time and yes she slept with him several times. Same week our neighbor came and kept her company one night and then asked her if she wanted to go to bed with him which she readily said yes. She ended up fucking / making love to both of them several days while I was away. She also actually developed feelings for them (his cock at least) and made arrangements to meet up with him after she moved with me.

As this was going on she never told me she was sleeping with both men, a few times both the same night with out each of them not knowing it. She kept the "affairs" going on for about 3 to 4 months seeing one or both once a month when I worked weekends. She "confessed" about a year later a few stories at a time every few months. Then about a year after I learned about her sleeping around (2 years after it happened) I confronted her while pounding her hard asking if she fucked them every weekend she went "home" and she confirmed yes, every time we were apart I fucked at least one of them staying all night. Well, I'd kind of suspected maybe something might be going on and one weekend she was visiting "home" I confirmed she left her birth control at our house so assumed she was being a good wife. With that information in her face she confessed she'd forgotten it once and realized it 50 miles downrange. She decided to just stop in and see him with out sleeping with him maybe, but confessed she really wanted him. Once there he asked her to stop by for dinner which she accepted. Once there, her hormones got the best of her and she ended up in bed hoping he'd pulled out as asked, which she asked him after he entered her. Great timing. Later as things got hot and heavy he had his hand on her ass while on top of her and thrust his cock in deep and hard, pressing his hand hard against her keeping his penis buried deep. She claimed to put up "some" resistance but was overpowed and hony as hell so kind of accepted / let it happen. Talking with her I don't think she even got upset with him as she said done once she enjoyed the rest of the night with him letting him ejaculate in her unprotected body several more times. I do remember her getting back home on Sunday night (two days later) after driving 6 hours and fucking with me. The night she confessed she remembered thinking she needed me inside her unprotected also so "She would not know who the father was". This was back before DNA testing became the norm.

So two rules broken, not always telling me and having sex unprotected and risking a baby by some one else. Now when she doesn't want me going on and on fucking her she'll whisper in my ear" think of how Steve was deep inside me, pressing his cock head against my bare unprotected cervix as his cock swelled and shot his fertile sperm filled seman all the way inside me" which makes me do the same.

Should have put this first, she was a natural red head long hair down her back, 5' 6 about 120 # and perfect hand filling breast and firm round ass with long legs. She had several men wanting her but only allowed 5 others to take her charms that belonged to me.

StockingHubby
Experienced

Unread post by StockingHubby » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:35 pm

My wife had all sorts of rules that she would discuss for years before our first encounter. Mostly they were things that she was worried about and they were barriers she put up to slow things down. However within moments of having her first encounter she burned through every single one of the half dozen rules that she herself had put in place. Super hot! I was cool with it because they weren’t really my rules. Lol!

JTee77
Virgin

Unread post by JTee77 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:08 am

We don't have any rules. It's all based on trust with complete transparency.

We know each other's preferences in what makes experiences exciting. So, we put whatever effort we can to make it as hot as possible for the other.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:02 am

There are rules for men to agree to if they want to play with me, but rules for me? No

Examples -
Men are informed that condoms are required if they want to play with me. If they can't accept that "rule" they should move along.

Men are informed that I do not accept phone calls while at home and only talk on the phone if plans are changing (texting only). If they attempt to call me for any reason other than a last minute schedule change they will be blocked. Our home time is for us.

Men are informed that name calling is not acceptable to me. If it happens once everything stops immediately and I remind him. A second time? I'm walking out the door and he will be blocked

I couldn't imagine my husband giving me a list and telling me he had come up with rules that I had to follow in order to fulfill his fantasy.
Once the idea to incorporate this into our marriage left his mind and entered into a conversation between us it became our journey not just his fantasy.
From that point forward it was the two of us deciding together our vision and the path we would take. Sure there were some bumps along the road and plenty of compromise, but it was about "us".
Him making rules for me? No, that was never even a thought.

wench66
Virgin

Unread post by wench66 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:11 am

We went to a party in Cap d just before Covid times only to discover it was a bb party. We never play bareback, although Wench has with a long time friend. Any way after a frustrating evening for my part of very close encounters but not doing bb,on the walk back to the apartment Wench casually informed me she had been bb twice that night. After all my restraint, I was less than amused. Something to laugh about now, but it was no fun having aching balls all night.😂

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:46 pm

No, she couldn't. Because I told her that she could do anything she would like to do to avoid discussions between us.
SO NO RULES.
She took and enjoyed this freedom. With all her heart.

felixNZ
Virgin

Unread post by felixNZ » Fri May 13, 2022 6:10 pm

This is a rule that my wife set, she said that she never wants another man in our bed, it is just for us. A few weeks later, for only the 2nd time, we invited a man to our home (the first time he fucked her in our living room and the idea was that this would happen again same way).
When he arrived we had drinks on the deck, and I could see that she had strong chemistry with him. I left them after about 15 minutes and he straight away moved closer to her and started kissing her. We have an Arlo security camera on the deck, and it was turned on, so it was capturing approx 1.5 minute videos of the action. It also captures the moment he asked her, “bedroom or lounge” to take things further, and after only a small hesitation, she said “bedroom”.
This rule wasn’t my rule, and I actually found it very erotic watching her break her own rule, and fuck him in our bed!!! She also fucked the next man in our bed.
We have broken most of the boundaries we set initially, I think this is to be expected, and we talk a lot afterwards about it. When we first started, I accepted that if I encourage her to fuck other men, I have to be prepared for the consequences. And, as a result I have learned so much about her, she has realised that many of her preconceptions were false eg. she discovered that contrary to what she believed, she prefers younger men fucking her.
I love the adventure!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri May 13, 2022 7:22 pm

To a large extent, I think it is way unrealistic for any man to expect his wife to fuck another multiple times -- or sometimes just any man -- and not develop attachment feelings. The rule to not develop feelings is, IMHO, hostile because it insists that the woman not enjoy and feel warmth or more for the man attached to the contributing penis. We never havfe had that rule. In fact, I find the sex is hotter when there is at least fondness or more for a lover. And hotter for me.

As for rules -- I think the condom rule was in place for a while. Until it wasn't. We were in a hot tub in the dark behind a couple's house when the wife climbed on me to rub her pussy against my cock. Ruth thought I was fucking her bb, so she proceeded to slip the husband's bare cock inside her. We went inside where she and the husband had unprotected sex in front of us. And he came inside her. I felt if she wanted to do this, the hell with the rule and slipped bare into the other woman's pussy to fuck her until I came. Although Ruth has several times said she doesn't feel much difference between a bare cock and sheathed one, there have been several instances over the years with regulars where as feelings of trust build (rationally or not), she will take a guy bareback. So, she must like something about doing away with the condom. But she does insist on condoms for new partners -- until she doesn't. I leave it up to her. I remember asking her after an encounter with a new guy who slipped the head of his cock into her pussy for a few minutes if she wanted to take him bareback. She replied no, but a couple of weeks later she took him bareback. Rules like this eventually seem like attempts to be demure and "careful" but readily give way to raw sexual desire. In any event, I have no rule about her using condoms. That is her choice, one she takes or leaves as the mood strikes her. There is something more primal and exciting when a guy fills her with cum.

The same with 1-1 play. She greatly prefers my being present when she plays. She had made it into a rule of sort. But with some regulars she has decided she wants to have a 1-1 because they can let go more easily and "get into a good fucking rhythm." With our current regular, I just leave it up to her to set up encounters. If she wants me there, great. If she wants a 1-1, great. She asks the guy for what she wants. Probably the key "rule" is we don't cheat. We are into fidelity in our relationship, fidelity to the truth.

And then there have been tacit rules. For a long time, she skipped having anal with other guys. She passed on some offers at parties, so I gathered there was a rule against anal.
All until we had a large, very muscular personal trainer and exercise physiology researcher over. After some tag team fucking, she crawled onto me cowgirl, with me on my back of course, and started fucking me while lying over me. After a bit, I was aware of him on his knees behind her and his rocking his hips against her backside. I was puzzled because I couldn't figure out what was happening. I knew I was the only one inside her pussy. A bit confused, I reached down only to feel his cock going in and out her ass. It was odd how my assumption she would not do anal had clouded my ability to see reality until I had hard (*wink*) evidence it was happening. It turned into a fabulous DP that we all enjoyed immensely. Since then, there has been no rule against anal. She takes whomever she wants in her ass, although she likes to wait for them to do the male thing and take her as a receptive female sexual animal. So, there have been others, and there is no rule.

Maybe "rule" is too strong a word. We have preferences, and these may become expectations. But time (and it has been 12 years), has led me to understand the only rule is to have fun and some intense sexual passion.

I agree with the statement that rules get set up to cope with fears of losing control in the relationship. When there is trust in the judgment and commitment of your partner, "rules" really accomplish little if anything.

So, be open to experimentation and discovering what you each enjoy. Then the rule makes sense "to enjoy yourselves."
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Wed May 18, 2022 9:21 am

are you kidding?.. everytime she BREAKS a rule only makes her that much hotter, to me and to herself.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri May 20, 2022 9:16 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:45 pm
Farmgirl hasn't broken any rules in 28 years because I was smart enough do drop any of them. Rules are there to make one feel secure in the place of real trust.
I came to realize that if I really trust her, no rules are necessary, and if I don't trust her enough, then rules can't fix that.
Why would I stay with a wife that I needed rules on.
We need a like button for times when we agree, but have little to add. I do have a little to add. I am so into the hotwife dynamic that I play both sides. As a bull, my specialty has been reluctant wives. Back when there was craigslist, I used to respond to a lot of adds where they said they were testing the water and unsure whether to go through with it. Often, I would see these couples several times, and text flirt with the wife for months before actual sex occurred.

Often I would find that what was making the wife reluctant was an over-controlling husband... a husband that wanted to have his wife be his personal porn star, but did not really give much thought to what the wife would enjoy. Ironically, the more rules a couple had, the more likely it was that the wife would contact me back-channel.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 22, 2022 10:22 am

Rules didn't work out for us. We learned early on that no matter what rules either of us thought should be established, circumstances would come about that would cause her to break them. As time went on, I realized that what I once thought were "important" rules didn't make sense because of human nature being what it is.

But your rule about open communication is - in our opinion - absolutely necessary. I'm sure people keep fleeting thoughts secret at times, but the important matters should be openly communicated. Emotional bonds between people having sex are almost certain to ultimately come about, but if the wife's marriage is otherwise solid, that shouldn't become a problem. We feel trust and marital commitment are other essential components within a marriage in which a wife is having sex with others. For those whose marriages lack those, this way of life isn't for everyone, but it works for us.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Daveinsane
Trainable

Unread post by Daveinsane » Sun May 22, 2022 5:45 pm

respectabullinma wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:42 am
One of the worst things you can do to your partner is to put them on the spot with a change of plans... like a husband "surprising" his wife with a guy that shows up at the bar because he thinks it'll get her over the hump or something like this. It's emotionally manipulative and generally just terrible behavior from a partner. I would definitely stop play and talk it out to her - why did she think this was acceptable to do to you? Had you discussed it in way beforehand to give her the idea you really wanted it? As a third/bull, if either side of a couple pulled this during a playdate I would stop it cold and force the discussion.
Holy crap, a well thought out and reasoned response. It reads like the opinion of someone who can string several sentences together. It's also grounded in reality and doesn't read like the script of cheesy cuck porn.
I predict you will be ignored at best and banned for life at worst. All the best.

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:40 am

It would seem in this game rules are made to be broken, put in another way, the only rule is that there are no rules

AndyPlays
Virgin

Unread post by AndyPlays » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:00 am

The only rule is for a couple to love and trust one another.

I have met women that told me she was supposed to follow rules, that rarely happened. A great example when a woman told me I needed to wear a condom as a new rule. I asked her If I could tease her with just the tip bare to which she agreed. I was balls deep inside her about sixty seconds later bare.

Funtimes3310
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funtimes3310 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:36 pm

We used to have rules but gave up on it. If she gets excited enough, she'll let him do whatever he wants.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:33 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:45 pm
Farmgirl hasn't broken any rules in 28 years because I was smart enough do drop any of them. Rules are there to make one feel secure in the place of real trust.
I came to realize that if I really trust her, no rules are necessary, and if I don't trust her enough, then rules can't fix that.
Why would I stay with a wife that I needed rules on.
This is spot on and I agree 100%. We never set up rules if something goes to far for either one of us to handle we communicate it, the things is we have regular check ups with each other about our feelings and thoughts but rules are just about control.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:25 pm

As a practical matter, I assume that she had other birth control measures in place? That the condoms were just for STD protection?

My wife has a poly boyfriend - and the poly was first. The hotwife accent developed later as I gradually went from barely able to cope with the idea of her having sex with another man to enjoying watching her in action as well as the occasional MFM 3some. But what I knew from the start was that it would be silly to "impose rules" on what she did in the bed with her boyfriend so that was never even a consideration. Our only rule has been complete honesty and transparency.

Although for pure hotwifing, I can see the value in condoms depending on circumstances.

Funcpl500
Virgin

Unread post by Funcpl500 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:27 am

In our case, all of our rules were out the window after the third man she played with. with her 4th partner, she pulled the condom and took a full cream pie. It did become harder to find partners that were willing to get a recent test before playing. She was 40 at the time and we also had to be very careful of the time of the month. She was not on BC and I’ve had a vasectomy. She’s now 49 and her baby factory is shut down. I can easily say that the pregnancy risk is very addictive and mentally arousing.