Penis Size of BFs compared to Husband

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Penis Size of BFs of Hotwives

All have been bigger than husband
41%
Vast majority have been bigger than husband
22%
Slight majority have been bigger than husband
21%
Slight majority have been smaller than husband
5%
Vast majority have been smaller than husband
7%
All have been smaller than husband
5%

Total votes: 290

CoupleFun555
Player

Re: Penis Size of BFs compared to Husband

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:58 pm

I posted the thread. To this date, all have been bigger than me but I’m under 5 inches. She LOVES size. And, she can have an awesome and intense time in bed with a guy is average and even smaller than average. She literally has points deep in her vagina that can cause orgasms, around the cervix. Still, she loves sex for many reasons, more than just the depth of the penetration.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Penis size is completely irrelevant to me. And when I say completely, I mean that.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

White5andahalf
Prepubescent

Unread post by White5andahalf » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:33 am

I am 2.5" erect, so all my wife's BF are bigger than me. Phil

[iurl]https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/monthly ... 33769.jpeg[/url]

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:56 am

lol didn't see I had already answered this.
Last edited by SSQ on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:25 pm

OK. I'll reel mine back up then and go home!! ………………………………………………………….. I hope that at least got a chuckle out of you ladies.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:30 am

I am about average, but my wife's lovers have been bigger.
DedicatedHubby2013

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:19 am

She enjoys telling about one who had a cock the size of a beer can. Then she really likes telling me about one whose cock reaches her cervix. There are times my stub ejaculates before I can get my weenier in, she just says, wow that was quick.

Pauline

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:54 pm

During our marriage my wife has fucked 7 other men so far. 2 have been bigger than me.

Kinkyltncpl
Virgin

Unread post by Kinkyltncpl » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:59 pm

A little of our past.When she was 18 we were dating. She had a 14 month long affair with her 47 year old coworker. She was his fuck toy. He had her measure him every time. He was 9 1/4 completely shaved thick white cock. She said his balls were huge. He reshaped her vagina over those 14 months.We have fucked countless times and i have pleasured myself the same amount to the details! Pretty extreme

Kate88
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Kate88 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:38 am

My bf is bigger than my husband by a chance I didn't consciously try to find a large cock. Boyfriend has got a good girth and maybe just a bit too long as it sometimrs bottoms out and pushes into my cervix but OK in most positions. Husband is smaller but it doesn't make sex any worse, it's just different. I've never had one of those 'monster cocks' and I'd probably be afraid of it. Having said that my girl friend is seeing a man who is horse hung and she's loving it so maybe it works for some.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:04 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:13 pm
Setting aside ‘junk science’, (no pun intended), there are numerous peer-reviewed studies on the topic.

They cover shape, size (girth - length) and other aesthetic and physical aspects of the penis.

This is one study in the genre:

_https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/

(take out the leading underscore)

The generally accepted average for a flaccid cock is 3.5 inches (8.8cm), and for an erect cock, 5.1 inches (12.9cm).

Interestingly, the cited study suggests that women prefer a larger than average cock for transient encounters, and a more average cock for long-term partners.

I’m not responding for my wife, but as an observer:

KK prefers partners that are at least as endowed as me, and actively selects for candidates that are at least as endowed, preferring larger in at least some regard.

KK has qualities that she considers in a potential encounter partner’s cock; the size of the cock-head, girth of the shaft, length of the shaft, qualities of the scrotum/balls, and overall aesthetics.

She won’t do uncut men. KK rejects ‘ugly’ cocks independent other factors like size.

KK’s ideal cock is as big, or bigger than me, with a cock-head that is larger in diameter (when erect) than the shaft, and she favors girth (cock-head and shaft) over length up to a point.
Yes, but the study says that the difference in size between one-night-stand and long-term preferences is 1/10th of an inch. Not really significant. The quality of the survey - only college women who volunteered for a sexuality study makes the data somewhat questionable.

deffle
Experienced

Unread post by deffle » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:39 pm

I have a big cock - no boyfriends have been bigger yet - and she can be a size queen, but my wife really loved some of the smaller ones she's had. She can do more with them and has often come harder, especially when on top.

Her current BF has a smaller cock, and she's absolutely LOVING his dick.

Some people here put way too much emphasis on size.
Mrs. Deffle and her long-term BF:
Season 2
viewtopic.php?t=64734
Season 3
viewtopic.php?t=68161

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:41 am

They all looked bigger than mine except one that looked smaller. She said she doesn't notice a difference between them and me as far as cock size goes. There have been a few that had noticeably bigger, longer, cocks. One touched her inside where she was never touched before.

She is attracted to personality when she chooses someone she would have sex with. We never ask anyone to show us their cocks first. She is addicted to having sex with men with different personalities and styles.

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:26 am

All but one have been bigger than mine. I think I’m actually pretty close to average length but a little wider than average.
Now that I’m a cuckold I like to make it look as small as possible when my wife sees it. I can make it look pretty small.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 am

There’s no comparison between his and mine. I have a stub. Using estrogen has really caused mine to shrink. It wasn’t really big to begin and using estrogen it’s even smaller.

Pauline

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:41 pm

unless theres some sort of variety.. in size.. if he s not bigger, fatter, more energetic.. or its just plain kinky.. whats the point?

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:08 am

I have a decent 6.5", but two of the three men she has fucked after we were married were larger than me. We opened our marriage so she could resume a relationship with an old flame - who she said was 7.5" (I never saw him nude, but she described his cock as about an inch longer than mine - no wonder she wanted to resume that relationship!). After they broke up (he and his wife closed their marriage after she got pregnant), we found a couple of guys online for MFM 3somes (a fantasy she wanted to experience - and her previous boyfriend had no interest). The first guy was somewhat larger than me - probably 7" or so - and used it quite well (excellent stamina and pumped two loads into her in our 3 hour session). The second guy was just a bit shorter than me - about 6 inches - and ended up becoming her 2nd poly boyfriend. Although he is not quite as large as me or her first poly boyfriend, he has an upward curve to his cock that hits her g-spot and makes it easier for her to cum vaginally than with me. (She also came vaginally more easily with first poly boyfriend just due to his larger cock). He is also instantly hard when he needs to be and can keep it that way.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:12 am

Both and exwife and my wife now prefer girth over length. In my youth I sported a nice 7 1/2" cock but it was much thinner than average. My exwife even openly referred to me pencil dick. My wife now has had 2 long term relationship with guy that have thick cocks. She says the perfect cock for her is about the girth of a Miller Lite bottle. I have compared a bottle to the best erection I can get and I am no competition for these guys.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:06 am

For my wife, size does matter but so does stamina. She is multi-orgasmic so she prefers lovers who can bring her to orgasm multiple times.