Wannabie on the verge

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
INcouple
Prepubescent

Wannabie on the verge

Unread post by INcouple » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:26 am

One the verge here of my wife going all in. the last year or so, she's taken on a dominate role sexually. This includes discipline, pegging, and soon to be chastity cage. We have discussed full blown cuck relationship but not there yet.

Mumfred
Experienced

Re: Wannabie on the verge

Unread post by Mumfred » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:29 am

I wouldn't describe myself as wanting to be a cuck but a female led relationship sounds hot.

HWHubbyHopeful
Player

Unread post by HWHubbyHopeful » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:02 am

Hot! And congrats! Have you posted any details of how you got here?

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:11 am

INcouple wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:26 am
One the verge here of my wife going all in. the last year or so, she's taken on a dominate role sexually. This includes discipline, pegging, and soon to be chastity cage. We have discussed full blown cuck relationship but not there yet.
How exciting! I love my dominant wife, and the way she dominates me in the bedroom.
It will likely be very exciting for you when she turns you into her cuck and has you serving her and her lover.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pm

Welcome INcouple! Sounds like you're close! Just know you can't pressure her; it's got to be her decision to get into it. You won't get any pleasure out of it if it isn't her decision. I take it you're from Indiana? Likewise :)