Unknown waters

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Baredare
Prepubescent

Unknown waters

Unread post by Baredare » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:00 pm

About a year ago I registred here and posted an introduction post asking for advices to spice things up a little bit. For those who don't remeber or didn't read the thread we are mid 30s couple with pretty vanilla sex life. It wasn't bad in any way. We both enjoyed it and we both came almost every time. It's just it was getting a little stale. Some of posts suggested that we should introduce dildo/vibrator to our bedroom.
Reading from other topics I condluded it was desirable that it is slightly bigger than husband to provide more pleasure.
We already had a little bullet vibrator that we sometimes used for clit stimulation but she wasn't too crazy about it. I mentioned her the idea a few times, but she wasn't too crazy about it. She told me I was more than enough. Then one day I opened a dozen of different models and asked her to pick one. I was prepared for the worst, but to my surprise she was actually curious. I watched her closing one by one till finally only two vibrating left. One looked about the same size as me and one slightly bigger. She asked me for a opinion and I told her to pick one that she liked more. She was thinking for few seconds and then finally decided. "Well, I already have the one that is too small to put it in my hole. maybe I should get the bigger one. I ordered that one not knowing what to expect.
When it finally came I was bit surprised. It was about about 1.5 inch longer but if you inserted part of handle it came to almost 3, and about 50-60% thicker. One major difference was that it was made from hard rubber and was way harder then the real thing. I assume it's hardness and thickness made it feel like its probably double the size. When she saw it she was cool with it and said it was close to my size.

Then the real advanture started. On the first try she was having trouble putting it in, but after a lot of playing and 1/4 bottle of lube I managed to slip it in. It was painful for her so she asked me to pull it out and rub her pussy. She loved that and it made her cum. Next few times it was similar scenario so I handed her the dildo letting her use it in her pace. It was better but she still prefered rubbing it on her clit than putting it in her pussy so I encouraged her to push it in her pussy and let it stretch her tight hole. She liked me talking diry so she would push it in just for few strokes before returning to her clit.
We didn't use it too often for the first 7-8 months from buying. Maybe once or twice a month when she was extremely horny and there was not much of penetration. It was mostly rubbing, but little by little things started to change. The dildo was staying longer and longer in her hole and I encouraged her to use it more and more often telling her how hot she looked pushing it in and out of her pussy. Her orgasams were stronger with dildo even in the begining when it was painful and now it was explosion of joy. It was pure pleasure to watch her moan and shake as it hits her.
Then she told me she wanted to fuck. I reallzed it was about a week since we last fucked and since then she used the dildo at least 4 times. When I entered her, it felt different, looser. I had a ridged condom and she told me it hurt her. She was probably sore from all the dildo fun and ridges were rubing against the walls so we used a dildo again. She told me it still hurt a little bit, but it was ok. During the next few weeks we had sex two more times but it felt different. We didn't feel each other as we used to do. She managed to orgasm just once and it wasn't as nearly powerful as it was with dildo. That was about month ago I think. Since then she brings her dildo more often into the bedroom than she used to. We don't always used it, but it is there. Sometimes it is dildo and sometimes fingers or licking. We had sex recently and we both barely managed to orgasm. I can see she is bit frustrated that she doesn't enjoy my cock as much as she used to. It is scary and exciting to think about that.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: Unknown waters

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:27 am

So have you discussed this problem?

Have you thought about a sheath to put over your cock so you can feel like you're fucking her while she gets more pleasure from the size?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:46 am

She’s just more relaxed, getting wetter and more in tune with her body. It’s the “newness” of the toys and excitement. Yes, she will be looser for a while if she’s recently used the toys.

Her body is now able to handle more than before, and she knows it, her body is responding in kind.

We have a few different sized toys and honestly I love knowing my beautiful wife can handle any sized cock she wants now. She still loves being with me but her toys take her to different places with different sensations. Just enjoy the ride!
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

Baredare
Prepubescent

Unread post by Baredare » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:24 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:27 am

Have you thought about a sheath to put over your cock so you can feel like you're fucking her while she gets more pleasure from the size?
I doubt that would work for me because I have problem even with condom, but thank you for sugfestion.
Statein88 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:46 am
She’s just more relaxed, getting wetter and more in tune with her body. It’s the “newness” of the toys and excitement. Yes, she will be looser for a while if she’s recently used the toys.

Her body is now able to handle more than before, and she knows it, her body is responding in kind.

We have a few different sized toys and honestly I love knowing my beautiful wife can handle any sized cock she wants now. She still loves being with me but her toys take her to different places with different sensations. Just enjoy the ride!
Are you still able to make her cum like before, or that has changed like in my case?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:16 am

The mind is the largest sex organ. Stimulate her mind with sexy, naughty thoughts and you will have better results (for both of you).

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:01 am

Baredare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:24 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:27 am

I doubt that would work for me because I have problem even with condom, but thank you for sugfestion.
Statein88 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:46 am

Are you still able to make her cum like before, or that has changed like in my case?
Yes, she still has multiple orgasms when she’s just with me. If you can hit her G-Spot, there’s no reason she can’t come hard with you.

As stated above, the biggest and most important sex organ is the mind. If you’ve pleased her in the past, there’s no reason you can’t please her now. She’s also in new territory, so just give it a little time for her to adapt. If you’re both turned on, there’s no reason why it can’t be enjoyable for both of you. Don’t worry about it in the sense that you can no longer please her. Sex with you might be different than her new toy, but different doesn’t have to be less enjoyable or bad. The toy can’t look her in the eyes, rub her body all over, tell her dirty things, etc. She can embrace all the different feelings, as can you.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507