I'm new here, but I fit right in

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

I'm new here, but I fit right in

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:48 pm

Hey all, I posted most of this on the new members thread, but thought it belonged here instead. I will add the "updates" after the original post.

I've had a HW fantasy for years since my ex-wife cheated on me. I can't get the thought out of my head that if I had just opened up the relationship I'd be enjoying her fucking other men just as much as she did. Alas, it was not meant to be. After reading many posts on here, I know now that it probably wouldn't have worked out, but man it would have been great to see her ride another man before it all went out the window.

My current wife isn't into the lifestyle, but does have some interesting kinks that give me hope. She loves wearing an anklet even though I gently explained that some guys could take it the wrong way. She even teased me about it a bit, but assured me that wasn't what it was for and that it would never happen and I "didn't have anything to worry about". (IF SHE ONLY KNEW!)

I recently took a series of sexy pictures of her doing kinky things and made them the background for my watch and showed her. In the past she wound have said "no" or "delete it", but this time she said, "you better not let anybody see that!" (It was of her ass with her shiny diamond plug in and the watch hands were centered on the plug)

She's also into almost anything once she gets turned on. She's usually down for a good dare and has even stripped down naked and pleasured herself while I drove down a busy highway!

This week I even worked up the courage to tell her that it's such a turn on when she takes charge and that I loved the idea of her getting me a cage for my cock and telling me when I'm allowed to have a release. She said "okie dokie :) ". SO Sexy!

For now I'll just be content with the kinks she has and not try to push the issue, but maybe one day I'll have the pleasure of seeing the look in her eyes as another man slides his cock inside her and the satisfying reward afterwards as she slowly lowers herself on my face to make all my dreams come true!

Updates
Yesterday I communicated again that I loved the idea of her being in charge of my cock and take charge she did. She told me to stroke it while she watched. I was so turned on that she took charge that I came almost instantly and she said "you didn't last long". It was so sexy.

Today we were talking on the phone and in the conversation she told me that she stopped by our daugther's work today and found out that my daughter's boss has been having an affair. Why this is important is because the men she's been sleeping with have been coming into the shop and my wife has been in there from time to time and has seen these men. She told me that one of the men told our daughter that my wife was "hot". My daughter told him that he didn't have a chance. My wife was put off by the thought of him and hated the idea, but I took the opportunity to tell her that I've been saying she is very attractive and someone noticed. She said, "but he said HOT". I said well you are hot!

Also today, she sent me a picture of her butt (no you can't have it) and I told her it was sexy and asked if I could touch myself. She said "haha NO!". I sent back a picture of my hard cock and the text "too late, I guess I have to put it back now." She responded "Guess you're wanting to add a day?!?"

She is so good at this. My cock has been hard off and on all day at the thought of it. I've been stroking it off and on.

I should probably come clean tomorrow and accept the consequences for my actions....

Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

Re: I'm new here, but I fit right in

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:10 am

I'm so thankful OHW provides me with a place for my digital diary!

UPDATE- If you're not into light femdom this post may not be for you.

A lot has happened. A few days ago my wife discovered that in my hidden folder on my phone I had some "unique" pictures of her and said the dreaded "we need to talk." Of course there are the usual sexy pictures of my wife that every man has, but she found out that I did some creative editing on some of them and had added some additional cocks to the pictures. In some she was taking multiple dicks, in others I even gave her a cock and then had me licking / sucking it. She was appalled.

She was most surprised by me licking / sucking and asked me if I was gay. She even said "sometimes we can't help what we like". I explained to her that I was not gay (I'm not) and had done it for "fun".

She was at first reluctant to believe me, but eventually came around. Since then she's been abnormally flirty and playful. She's even sent me more photos to add to the folder!

There were some additional things that caught me off guard in a good way.

The first is that she said she was looking at the photos and was excited to see what was exciting me. She generally hates those photos of herself and has told me that she doesn't care for them but understands that I like them and that is the only reason that I have them, because if it wasn't for that they would be deleted. She even said that she wanted to see what I was looking a and she felt the need to open the folder at work!

The second thing is that there were multiple (like 15) photos of her taking several cocks at once. She didn't mention that at all. This is very atypical of her! Usually she will balk at anything that isn't vanilla. It may be that the other photos were so shocking that she didn't think much of some extra cocks on her. Who knows, maybe she likes the idea? She absolutely loves her butt plugs and the best sex we have ever had is when she bought her first one and put it in. Sine then she's bought several more. One is even a slender 8 inch cock that she slid inside her ass as soon as it arrived and sent me a picture of it shoved all the way in! There was also a photo where I had superimposed myself licking a creampie I had given her. She said nothing about this as well!

I think I'm ready to be honest with her and explain to her that I have a desire for her to dominate me. I want her to actually cage me up in order to tease and deny me. I don't just want to talk about it, I want her to actually do it. I want to tell her that every time she sneaks up behind me and dry humps me that I wish she would take it farther. I want to encourage her to climb on top of me and ride me as hard as she can and if I let her down by finishing too soon, then I want her to climb up my body and sit on my face and feed me my own creampie as she rides my face until she reaches her well deserved climax. After all, she did say "sometimes we can't help what we like."

Another thing I'd like to add here for my own personal memoir is that yesterday at her work they celebrated the secretary for 25 years of employment and did so by decorating her workspace. In the secretary's chair was an inflatable pineapple conveniently placed upside down. She said it was "very unprofessional". I found it interesting because I can only recall of one time that she had even heard about "the upside down pineapple". It was when she had chosen to get an anklet and I had told her that it could have an underlying meaning for some. We went out with a couple that same night and had some drinks, so she was feeling a little more bold than usual and she asked if they new about the hidden context of anklets. The wife of the couple quickly spoke up and said, "do you mean like the swinger's upside down pineapple?!?" I was surprised that she new about it to say the least, but she then went on to explain it! I am very surprised that my wife remembered the conversation given the circumstances. I am most surprised that when she saw it, she caught the reference. She sent me the picture and I didn't even put two and two together. I thought she was saying that the decoration in general was unprofessional, but she had to explain it to me that the pineapple was her issue!

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:31 am

You are one of us. If I may say, I can see myself in your position going too fast for her.

Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:01 am

patw3268 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:31 am
You are one of us. If I may say, I can see myself in your position going too fast for her.
I took your thoughts in mind and decided to delay the conversation and allow her to hint at some things before bringing it up again.

Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:33 am

UPDATE

Yesterday had some surprises for me.

My wife went over to a friends house for the afternoon and I text her that I was enjoying having the place to myself. She understood the double entendre and didn't hesitate for a moment. She immediately said "Put it up, not yours." She then said "well it's time." I asked "for what?" She knew I had a few errands to run for the day and replied "You can go walk around the store with it hard." If I hadn't put it up as I was told, I would have probably lost it right then and there. She then told me to put on the tightest pants I had and to put on a hoodie (even though it was 80+ degrees). I objected the hoodie, but she ignored me all together and then gave me my next command. My very private and very modest wife instructed me to find the most sensual and colorful photo I had of her and set it as the background for my watch. The long sleeve hoodie was to cover up the watch if need be.

This is where it transitions from surprising to mind-blowing. My wife is VERY jealous. If she even thinks I may have seen something on another woman that interests me she gets very direct. If we go to the mall she is always watching me like a hawk and if she needs something from Victoria's Secret we have the understanding that I'm to be scarce and not hang around the outside of the store.

So, to pick back up, she told me to let her know when I got to the car. When I got in she said "can you go to Victoria Secret and not look at the women and pick me out some panties? One pair?" Based off the previous paragraph, this is a huge deal and way outside her norm! It was such a surprise and a turn on that it gave my tight pants a pulse of their own. I sent a video to her and her response was "yum."

When I got to the mall I informed her that I was headed inside. She said "if you look at the models, I'll never let you inside again." It caught me off guard so I asked if she meant the store or her. She said "both." Gosh it made me so hard that between the constant rubbing in my tight pants and the mental state she put me in by threatening to deny me permanently, I almost exploded.

I spent the next blissful 30 minutes in the store following her every command as she instructed me to go to various sections in the store in pursuit of the perfect panties that I wanted to buy her. Every time I would find ones that I liked she would instruct me to go find more revealing or seductive pairs. She finally accepted a pair I found. She then told me to check out and let her know when I got back to the car.

When I got back in the car she said "you belong to a fun wife." She then told me to run the rest of my errands and to let her know when I got home. I said okay and then told her that I love that she has me wrapped around her finger. Her response was "I love when I'm wrapped around your fingers ;) "

When I finally got back home she said "keep your pants on, take it out, make sure it's hard and then put it through the hole in the new panties and squeeze it and send me a pic." I didn't waste a second and did exactly what she told me. I was really enjoying it and then her next text came through and said "don't get them dirty, put it up til I get home." I said "just one...more...squeeze". That was the wrong move. She told me I "wasn't a good listener."

I spent the next 2 hours with the worst case of blue balls knowing that it had been over a week since the last time she allowed me to climax and I very well could have just added a whole extra week for my bad behavior.

When she arrived home she alluded to allowing me to finish and I told her I was surprised she would let me because "I'm not a good listener". She said "it's not for you anyway. It's because it's what I want done."

If I wasn't hard before, I sure as hell was then. The sheer dominance she has over me is tantalizing. She didn't care what I wanted. This was for her pleasure and her pleasure alone. She wanted to make damn sure I knew that this wasn't about me or what I wanted at all.

She told me I had 60 seconds and that I was to finish in my hand. When I finished she said "good job." It was so sexy the way she can make two little words like "good job" so seductively degrading. It was as if she was complimenting a dog or a petulant child in order to appease them. Unfortunately, after an entire week, there was no way it was all going to be contained in my hand. Consequently she inspected the mess after I had finished and said "make sure you wash those sheets".

Later she asked me how it was and I only had one word. "Satisfying". She then asked "when was the last time?" She wanted to be sure that I had been faithfully submissive to her. I completely have and she knew it. I could tell she was pleased.

My wife hasn't touched me sexually since March 12th. She limits my climaxes to once a week at best. She allows me to edge myself, but with current discussions about chastity I fear that will soon be taken away. All that being said, I've never been more attracted to her. She's never been more assertive. We've never had the open sexual conversations that we have now. She's never been this kinky and playful.

If she does put me in chastity and I never have sex with her again, but she continues to treat me like this for the rest of my life, I will be a very happily married man who, as she so perfectly put it, "belong(s) to a fun wife."

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:11 pm

Sounds like she is enjoying this as much as you are. Have fun. Let her run with it and try to be the perfect subbie and make it all about her. Try not to press her about becoming a hotwife while encouraging her if she brings it up.

Best luck.
"I wanna lick the platter. The gravy doesn't matter."

Neil Young, Saddle up the Palomino

Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:06 pm

hornedhubby wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:11 pm
Sounds like she is enjoying this as much as you are. Have fun. Let her run with it and try to be the perfect subbie and make it all about her. Try not to press her about becoming a hotwife while encouraging her if she brings it up.

Best luck.
I think I'll take your advice and slow things down a bit. I think I just want to enjoy her new found affinity for dominating me. I don't want to rush things. We have the rest of our lives.

Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:00 pm

UPDATE

Not too much of an update. Only thing to report is that she's forbidden me from touching myself until "mid-week."

I made a joke that we're almost at mid week and that I wanted her to sit on my face and she said "go to bed."

I'm loving her ability to step into this role so effortlessly. Part of me wants her to give in tomorrow and part of me is desperate for her to change her mind and deny more even longer!

Only time will tell!

Fearlesspain
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:20 pm

UPDATE

Today was amazing. I got off 30 min late from work today and called my wife to let her know. She didn't answer the phone, but instead called me via video and I answered in the work parking lot to the image of my wife completely naked in bed with her vibrator.

I could tell she was fresh out of the shower and she had me turn the volume all the way up in the car. I spent the next 20 min driving while I watched and listened to her cum over and over and over.

It was so sexy! My cock was throbbing in my pants.

Multiple times she had me show her my bulge and multiple times so teased me to pull over or find a car wash, but she knew I had a meeting and was already running late.

It was so satisfying walking in with a hard on knowing only a few moments before I was looking at my wife's tits and listening to her moan as she climaxed right as I pulled in the parking lot. Before I got out I made the mistake of telling her that I had started a screen recording.

She told me "delete it. Then delete it from your trash too. I don't want you going back and watching it."

She told me "mid week". I guess she meant for herself, because after I got home she has acted like the whole thing never happened and has already went to bed leaving me with the best case of blue balls so far. I wonder if she is choosing to do it intentionally or if she got her thrill and release and just doesn't give damn about my subbie cock. Either way, I guess I got my wish from last night. She is denying me for sure!

Now that she's in bed I'm here writing this and I can't help but rub my thighs and squeeze my cock between my legs. I don't know how much longer I can force myself to keep my hands off my cock. I feel like having a cage would make it easier, but I won't really know until she locks me up. Hopefully she buys one soon!

I love her dominating me. It just keeps getting better and better!