Fun roleplaying

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Zekemitchell
Virgin

Fun roleplaying

Unread post by Zekemitchell » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:57 pm

Not sure if I should drop this in The library or not, but I am definitely a wannabe and on this journey. Mid 30's here, been talking to my wife about all of this now for a while, she is growing in interest. We had a fun roleplaying experience two days ago that I talked to her about ahead of time for a few days, and she seemed interested, all she knew was that it involved a blindfold and one of my fantasies. I dropped our daughter off at school in the morning, and didn't have to work. When I got home my wife was wearing a robe showing lots of cleavage, and when we went upstairs she took it off revealing sexy lingerie. I was excited because she was clearly excited about what was going to happen. As discussed, she got on the bed and put a blindfold on. I got out two of her toys, her big shane diesel vibrating dildo, which we do call Shane haha, and another one of her black dildos that is probably about 10 inches, Shane is 12inches I think. I will spare all of the scene setting details, but it was a slow buildup where I was fingering her and rubbing her breasts/nipples as I set the scene, of which we were on a cruiseship and she met Shane who was hitting on her, and eventually after several days she was horny and wanted to fuck him. I told her that I wanted to blindfold her because I wanted her to clear her mind, and actually visualize what I was telling her.

After the slow scene setting buildup, it eventually led to her about to fuck Shane while I sat and watched (and jerked off). I put the "smaller" black dildo to her mouth, and she started sucking off Shane to "get him fully hard". She was really in to it. I was asking her things along the way and throughout the whole experience. With the dildo in her mouth for example I said, "Shane wants to know what you think of his cock", to which she replied "you are really big". I loved her reply was not, "he is really big". She replied with "you are really big", as if she was talking to Shane. After a while I put the bigger Shane Diesel dildo in her mouth, to simulate that she got him fully erect. "Tell him when you want him to fuck you" I said, to her eventually saying "I want you to fuck me". I moved the dildo and rubbed it over her pussy and clit to to tease her. She was soaking wet. Tell him to fuck you with his BBC. "Fuck me with your BBC" she said. He wants you to beg for it I told her. "Please fuck me with your BBC. I want it inside me" she said. So I started working it inside her. Eventually I had it all inside her and was fucking her hard and fast. I told her to tell him how it feels."It feels so good" she said. What feels good about it I asked her. "You are so big" she replied. How does it feel compared to your husband Shane asked, to which she replied "so much better". It barely took any time at all before she started to kind of close her legs because she was about to cum, which literally I have never made her cum on her back before. She generally prefers to cum on top, which is why she kind of closed her legs. I also didn't want her to cum but was also ready for her to cum.

I let her get on top of Shane as I held it, and he slipped right in. She was fucking him hard. Can I have a turn I asked her. "No", she replied. Tell me why I don't get a turn I said to her, and she said "Shane feels too good". I asked her if she was ready to cum, which she said yes. I told her Shane was also getting close, he said if you don't stop then he is going to cum. "I don't care I'm not stopping" she said. So you are ok with him cumming inside you, I said. "Yes" she moaned. I said to her, tell him to cum inside you. "Cum inside me she moaned". I then turned on the shane diesel vibrating dildo, which sent her over the edge. Tell Shane to cum inside you while you cum I said. To almost instantly she started cumming saying, "cum inside me Shane, cum inside me". She kept repeating that until he came. And that was that. I did fuck her after and she felt so good and stretched out, I came in like 10 seconds lol.

Anyways, just roleplaying but really feel like she is getting in to it. Later that day she told me she is totally down for the fantasy but she doesn't think she could really do that. Honestly hearing or even say that gives me hope. She doesn't think she could, which isn't a no, and may ultimately mean that she would be willing to try. She also didn't look too convincing when she said that. I just let it go. I am finding slower is better. The fantasy was set up that we were on a cruise, and in addition to her wanting to fuck shane, I set the scene that it was something we would try because we were on vacation, and if I didn't like it or she didn't like it, that we would just leave it behind on the ship, as we would never see Shane again, so who knows maybe I am setting the scene for real life when we are on vacation

patw3268
Virgin

Re: Fun roleplaying

Unread post by patw3268 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:20 am

I got to this point once and over did it. My advice is to slow it down. I set myself back so far I may never recover so don’t be me! Ask for a date night to go out and have her just look at other men. Point out the guys you catch looking at her. And see how she reacts. Even if she’s interested she won’t want to move at the rate you will want to. Good luck.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:39 am

patw3268 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:20 am
I got to this point once and over did it. My advice is to slow it down. I set myself back so far I may never recover so don’t be me! Ask for a date night to go out and have her just look at other men. Point out the guys you catch looking at her. And see how she reacts. Even if she’s interested she won’t want to move at the rate you will want to. Good luck.
Great advice! I always get so excited by a breakthrough that I keep pushing... makes her think both that I am not grateful for her pushing boundaries and that I am not turned on by HER, but by the fantasy.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:43 am

Zekemitchell wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:57 pm
Not sure if I should drop this in The library or not, but I am definitely a wannabe and on this journey. Mid 30's here, been talking to my wife about all of this now for a while, she is growing in interest. We had a fun roleplaying experience two days ago that I talked to her about ahead of time for a few days, and she seemed interested, all she knew was that it involved a blindfold and one of my fantasies. I dropped our daughter off at school in the morning, and didn't have to work. When I got home my wife was wearing a robe showing lots of cleavage, and when we went upstairs she took it off revealing sexy lingerie. I was excited because she was clearly excited about what was going to happen. As discussed, she got on the bed and put a blindfold on. I got out two of her toys, her big shane diesel vibrating dildo, which we do call Shane haha, and another one of her black dildos that is probably about 10 inches, Shane is 12inches I think. I will spare all of the scene setting details, but it was a slow buildup where I was fingering her and rubbing her breasts/nipples as I set the scene, of which we were on a cruiseship and she met Shane who was hitting on her, and eventually after several days she was horny and wanted to fuck him. I told her that I wanted to blindfold her because I wanted her to clear her mind, and actually visualize what I was telling her.

After the slow scene setting buildup, it eventually led to her about to fuck Shane while I sat and watched (and jerked off). I put the "smaller" black dildo to her mouth, and she started sucking off Shane to "get him fully hard". She was really in to it. I was asking her things along the way and throughout the whole experience. With the dildo in her mouth for example I said, "Shane wants to know what you think of his cock", to which she replied "you are really big". I loved her reply was not, "he is really big". She replied with "you are really big", as if she was talking to Shane. After a while I put the bigger Shane Diesel dildo in her mouth, to simulate that she got him fully erect. "Tell him when you want him to fuck you" I said, to her eventually saying "I want you to fuck me". I moved the dildo and rubbed it over her pussy and clit to to tease her. She was soaking wet. Tell him to fuck you with his BBC. "Fuck me with your BBC" she said. He wants you to beg for it I told her. "Please fuck me with your BBC. I want it inside me" she said. So I started working it inside her. Eventually I had it all inside her and was fucking her hard and fast. I told her to tell him how it feels."It feels so good" she said. What feels good about it I asked her. "You are so big" she replied. How does it feel compared to your husband Shane asked, to which she replied "so much better". It barely took any time at all before she started to kind of close her legs because she was about to cum, which literally I have never made her cum on her back before. She generally prefers to cum on top, which is why she kind of closed her legs. I also didn't want her to cum but was also ready for her to cum.

I let her get on top of Shane as I held it, and he slipped right in. She was fucking him hard. Can I have a turn I asked her. "No", she replied. Tell me why I don't get a turn I said to her, and she said "Shane feels too good". I asked her if she was ready to cum, which she said yes. I told her Shane was also getting close, he said if you don't stop then he is going to cum. "I don't care I'm not stopping" she said. So you are ok with him cumming inside you, I said. "Yes" she moaned. I said to her, tell him to cum inside you. "Cum inside me she moaned". I then turned on the shane diesel vibrating dildo, which sent her over the edge. Tell Shane to cum inside you while you cum I said. To almost instantly she started cumming saying, "cum inside me Shane, cum inside me". She kept repeating that until he came. And that was that. I did fuck her after and she felt so good and stretched out, I came in like 10 seconds lol.

Anyways, just roleplaying but really feel like she is getting in to it. Later that day she told me she is totally down for the fantasy but she doesn't think she could really do that. Honestly hearing or even say that gives me hope. She doesn't think she could, which isn't a no, and may ultimately mean that she would be willing to try. She also didn't look too convincing when she said that. I just let it go. I am finding slower is better. The fantasy was set up that we were on a cruise, and in addition to her wanting to fuck shane, I set the scene that it was something we would try because we were on vacation, and if I didn't like it or she didn't like it, that we would just leave it behind on the ship, as we would never see Shane again, so who knows maybe I am setting the scene for real life when we are on vacation
Role playing can be so much fun, and with little risk or baggage. I agree with the other poster who suggested showing her a lot of love and gratitude for HER, and not pushing. When you are ready to move forward, a fun next step is to see if she will initiate a role play. Perhaps she ties YOU up and blindfolds you while Shane takes her on the bed :-)

Zekemitchell
Virgin

Unread post by Zekemitchell » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:27 pm

thanks everyone, that is good advice. I do find I have to reel myself back in, as I want to go go go. I would absolutely hate if I push too hard and she ends up closing that door

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:54 pm

Following