any advice would be appreciated

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
KWB1616
Prepubescent

any advice would be appreciated

Unread post by KWB1616 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:22 am

I am a 57 year old married guy (bodybuilder) and my wife is a super sexy 55 year old woman.

We have been talking about cuckolding for the last seven years on and off. I try not to be too pushy so I don't turn her off. The successes and good things are as follows:

1) we have played with a couple that she initiated the date (6 years ago)
2) we have had one MMF date that she also organized (4 years ago)
3) she gets hit on all the time and likes the attention but doesn't like to admit that to me
4) we have a mild version of a female led relationship
5) in the last six months our sex life has changed to me licking her pussy (1-4 times every day) but i only fuck once every two or three weeks and am not aloud to cum in her pussy

Now for the bad:
1) sometimes when we talked about cuckolding she seems angry with me the next day
2) 3 months ago a guy was hitting on her hard but she decided not to go through with seeing him but doesn't want to talk about it
3) her biggest fear is our adult kids finding out if she sees other guys, so she doesn't want to post online or go out as we live in a smaller community
4) she is very skeptical of strangers so she does want to do online

I try so hard everyday to make her feel special and sexy and it seems to have increased her libido for me licking her pussy but not for hooking up with another man. There are times when I feel she may be close but then it recedes quickly and it seems like it will never happen. I am not sure what else i could do to encourage her and reduce her fears.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

philxxo
Pervert

Re: any advice would be appreciated

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:57 am

I'm still a wannabe, so take it for what it's worth. It sounds like you have had some pretty good success, although it seems to have been several years. I have questions. You say that for the last 6 months, your sex life changed. What do you think caused that change? Licking pussy is great. Does she cum 1-4 times a day when you lick her? Why are you only having PIV sex every 2-3 weeks? Why are you not allowed to cum in her pussy? Maybe she only likes pussy licking and doesn't like PIV sex that much?

A lot of women feel societal induced shame with having sex with other men, even if the husband says its OK. There is also a feeling of "if he really loved me, he wouldn't want to share me." My wife has this fear that this is my way of getting rid of her. I am trying to push her into the arms of another man and get rid of her. When we first started dating I told her that she could have other men sexually if she wanted. She told me then that she wanted a man who loved her enough not to share her. That's been a hard obstacle to overcome. I also have to deal with her religious faith which has been another hard obstacle to overcome. Doesn't sound like you have that problem. My wife is hesitant to talk to me about her fantasies or liking attention from other men or anything like that because she is afraid that I will use those things in furtherance of my cuckolding objectives, which she is still opposed to now. I would guess your wife doesn't want to talk to you about those things because she is opposed to cuckolding and doesn't want to encourage you or give you any ammunition.

Has she said exactly why she is opposed to cuckolding you? I would start there. It sounds like she is trying to fix it with a bunch of excuses so that it's impossible. Sounds like she is trying to make a no-win scenario for you. "I am afraid of strangers, but I don't want anyone we know because I'm afraid I will be exposed." There isn't much in between. If it's just because you live in a small community and she has fears of being discovered, there are ways around it. Tell her you would be happy to find some guys and do all the vetting and security for her. I would love to do that for my wife. You could take a trip somewhere and just do it that way only. Go to a swingers resort and there is a good chance she will see some guys that she likes.

I would reiterate to her how much you love her and will never leave her. I would frame this in context that you love her so much you are allowing her to have the best sex she will ever have. In no way are you trying to get rid of her. Furthermore it turns you on to no end to think of her with other men. It's a win-win scenario. You could do this any way she wanted. You could play stag and vixen and just do MMF where everything is focused on her pleasure. If she is as sexy as you say, she could easily get men much younger with big hard cocks that can go all night. I tell my wife that there are younger men and more endowed men who could do a much better job than I can at this, so why not bring one of them in to our bedroom?

Tell me more.

KWB1616
Prepubescent

Unread post by KWB1616 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:48 am

I have questions. You say that for the last 6 months, your sex life changed. What do you think caused that change?
The change was my wife starting to embrace some aspects of a FLR. She likes many femdon activities

Licking pussy is great. Does she cum 1-4 times a day when you lick her? Why are you only having PIV sex every 2-3 weeks? Why are you not allowed to cum in her pussy? Maybe she only likes pussy licking and doesn't like PIV sex that much?
My wife has anywhere from 1 to 4 sessions per day of me licking her pussy and she usually cums three times per session. My wife likes PIV but when we fuck I don't cum in here because she does like the mess.

My wife only talks positively about cuckolding when we are having sex. When she isn't horny she prefers not to talk about it.

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:23 pm

You’re further ahead than I am.

If my wife were ready for that, I would buy a condo that they could use to hookup without getting caught. If you needed help paying for the condo you could rent it out on Airbnb.

We live in Florida and if we ever get that far, I’ll buy a beach condo for my wife to sleep with other men in. She’s turned on by the beach scene.

KWB1616
Prepubescent

Unread post by KWB1616 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:33 am

Buying a condo is a great idea! We live in a rural setting so she could just hook up at our house (its on the ocean).

The ups and downs are what gets frustrating at times. I would love to know how to keep my wife's thoughts more consistent

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:45 am

KWB1616 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:33 am
Buying a condo is a great idea! We live in a rural setting so she could just hook up at our house (its on the ocean).

The ups and downs are what gets frustrating at times. I would love to know how to keep my wife's thoughts more consistent

What I meant is a condo is a safe space where her family and friends won’t accidentally see her with another man. If you can get her that space to feel open she might be more inclined to act.

For us, it would be a beach condo but yours could be something else. Beach condos just happen to rent well is why I suggested it to you.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:47 pm

KWB1616 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:48 am
I have questions. You say that for the last 6 months, your sex life changed. What do you think caused that change?
The change was my wife starting to embrace some aspects of a FLR. She likes many femdon activities

Licking pussy is great. Does she cum 1-4 times a day when you lick her? Why are you only having PIV sex every 2-3 weeks? Why are you not allowed to cum in her pussy? Maybe she only likes pussy licking and doesn't like PIV sex that much?
My wife has anywhere from 1 to 4 sessions per day of me licking her pussy and she usually cums three times per session. My wife likes PIV but when we fuck I don't cum in here because she does like the mess.

My wife only talks positively about cuckolding when we are having sex. When she isn't horny she prefers not to talk about it.
Who initiates all this pussy licking? Is she asking for it constantly? Or it's just become expected of you now? What other femdom ideas has she embraced? Is your cock large? Has she made any statements about liking big cock, or it being better? You could tell her that she could get any cock she wanted. I would try to find out why she is opposed to hotwifing. There must be some other reason than you live in a small town. It's hard to plot a strategy to changing minds and attitudes when you don't really know where you stand now. My wife said she would do it except her religious beliefs get in the way of that. She said she didn't have a problem being watched or having sex with strangers. I was shocked. She said it was strictly religion, which is a really tough thing for me to overcome. (so far)

I think the condo idea is brilliant. I think that is something very useful for all of us. It certainly would make hotwifing a lot more convenient.

KWB1616
Prepubescent

Unread post by KWB1616 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:10 am

You definitely hit the nail on the head with my situation.

Each time I offer a solution to my wife's reasons not to try cuckolding, I am met with another reason why she is hesitant. Which is a good indication that she is not sharing with me the real reason why she wont consider cuckolding. Frustrating for sure but I always remain cool , calm and positive with my wife.

As a side note, I don't want to brag but I am a 6 foot tall bodybuilder (250lbs) that is 10% bodyfat and have an 8 inch cock. It is not that easy finding guys physically superior to me.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:31 pm

KWB1616 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:10 am

Each time I offer a solution to my wife's reasons not to try cuckolding, I am met with another reason why she is hesitant. Which is a good indication that she is not sharing with me the real reason why she wont consider cuckolding. Frustrating for sure but I always remain cool , calm and positive with my wife.

As a side note, I don't want to brag but I am a 6 foot tall bodybuilder (250lbs) that is 10% bodyfat and have an 8 inch cock. It is not that easy finding guys physically superior to me.
Wow, sounds like you should be on the other side of the desk

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:17 pm

KWB1616 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:10 am

You’re supposed to be the guy we bring our wife to. Haha. It’s nice to see all different types of people share this feeling. We are not alone!