She will be his "guide"

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
SweetTilo
Prepubescent

She will be his "guide"

Unread post by SweetTilo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:36 pm

Hey,

Me and my girl have been talking more and more about her getting shared for a few years now, almost happened 2 years ago but real life put a stop for the guy to come visit.

The last 6 months there has been more talk and she has sexted with him and made him personal masturbation videos, the other week while I was warming her up for her bigger toys and recording her I asked her if he was allowed to fuck her if he came by and she was moaning yes repeatedly.

Asked her later on that day if I should send him the video and she gave the ok, that started the talk about him trying to visit again for real.

Last weekend while she was riding me she brought it up that she had talked to him and he had asked her if she could be his guide in the capital if he booked a hotel and wondered how I felt about that.

I told her that since she does not know that city at all and he booked the hotel they would stay the night in the only thing she would be doing is going up there to guide his cock into her pussy, her reply for this was short and wonderful "Yes, I am well aware that I am just going there to be his sextoy".

Plan now is for them to set a date between May and June for this meeting and warm up for a night at the hotel before spending a few nights at our place with all 3 of us.

Looks like this might finally happen :)

elina
Pervert

Re: She will be his "guide"

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:30 am

Good luck,

I hope the cuckolding experience will be enjoyable for both you and Your Girlfriend.

Sincerely
elina

SweetTilo
Prepubescent

Unread post by SweetTilo » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:01 am

Double post
Last edited by SweetTilo on Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

SweetTilo
Prepubescent

Unread post by SweetTilo » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:03 am

elina wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:30 am
Good luck,

I hope the cuckolding experience will be enjoyable for both you and Your Girlfriend.

Sincerely
elina
Thanks, she is looking forward to it.

I wouldnt say I am into cuckold since I dont really see myself that way and not at all into the shaming.
I just like to see her in pleasure and sharing her, so far the sharing has only been online and we both enjoy that.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:57 am

Please tell us more about you, her, where you are from, ages etc. If that is her in your avatar pic she is very sexy! Please let us know how long you worked on this with her, any problems or roadblocks you encountered during the process. How were you able to do it? Has she had many lovers in the past? Is she willing to let you play as well? How did she find a guy to chat with? What apps does she use? Is it only her doing this? Or are you involved with the chat and selection of bulls as well?

SweetTilo
Prepubescent

Unread post by SweetTilo » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:44 am

philxxo wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:57 am
Please tell us more about you, her, where you are from, ages etc. If that is her in your avatar pic she is very sexy! Please let us know how long you worked on this with her, any problems or roadblocks you encountered during the process. How were you able to do it? Has she had many lovers in the past? Is she willing to let you play as well? How did she find a guy to chat with? What apps does she use? Is it only her doing this? Or are you involved with the chat and selection of bulls as well?
Sure thing! We are a european couple in our 30s that are overattached to our computers and enjoy playing games more than going out to a bar.

Profile picture is indeed of her and it is one of my favorites that iv taken, was taken on valentine a few years ago :)

We were rather vanilla until around 10+ years ago when I got a message on facebook from a random guy that posted pictures of my girl naked and wanted to inform me that she was going on cam for him daily when I was at work.

Rather than playing the victim I pretended to know about it and asked him if she only showed herself on cam and asked if she had been atleast nice enough to send him some sex videos and stuff that we had made, turned out this was the right move since he had tried to blackmail her for more things or he would tell me about what she was doing and she had said that I didnt care that she did it.

After shutting him properly down with that it was time for a good talk with my girl and she admitted that she loved the attention she got from posting herself and I felt that as long as she was open and honest about it and not going behind me back it was fine, now we post some stuff from time to time when we feel like it.

This one guy we met in a game a around 5 years ago so we both know him, she asked me if it was okey to start cybering in the game with him and share some pictures and I said I was fine with it, over the years he has received alot of pictures, videos and dirty talk from her and the conversation kind of naturally drew us to "So, when are you coming over to our country for a summer visit?"

We tried around a year ago to set it up and ofcourse there was talk if she wanted to have sex with him then but she said she wasnt sure and would have to see how it felt when we met, the closer the date came the more horny she became though and when he got IRL problems the day before and had to call it all off she was angry for weeks.

Currently the plan is for him to travel to our capital for by the end of May and she will meet up with him there to be his guide for the day and they will travel to our place after what I can only assume will be a long night in the hotel.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 am

That's a great story! Very cool situation you are in. If I were you, I would be very proud to be the husband of her. I would suggest you make a post in the Hotties section and post some pics and videos of her. Don't show her face though. Sounds like you are in store for a lot of fun.