So happy I found this forum

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Zekemitchell
Virgin

So happy I found this forum

Unread post by Zekemitchell » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:36 pm

I am so happy I found this forum, for several reasons. My wife and I are mid 30’s and have had a vanilla sex life, but for years, and I mean years I have had this secret kink of sharing her…Hotwife, cuck, not really sure what what my exact desires are. Honestly reading on this forum gave me the confidence to share my desires with her. Now , I am not going to pretend that my wife has fucked anyone else, because she hasn’t, and I honestly don’t know if she ever will, but it is so refreshing to be able to share my kink with her, which she seems really willing/open to exploring with me. Last night we were fucking and she was telling me how she wishes she was fucking a big black cock instead of my little cock, and how good it would feel to feel it stretch her pussy out, and how she would want him to cum inside her. Now, I get that this is just dirty talk, but I was laying in bed after and while falling asleep thinking about how amazing it is to be even in this position, to even hear those words come out of her mouth, seeing how not that long ago sex was…I finger her, she jerks me off, she gets on me and cums and then I cum. This place seriously gave me the confidence to reveal my desires to her, and it has been paying off really well. I don’t know what the future holds but I am happy thus far.

KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Re: So happy I found this forum

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:50 pm

Going through the same thing too. My wife and I are the same age and I told her my fantasy. She is actually into it too and we have been having a ton of fun. Communication is to a point it's never been.
Anyways good to hear another success story. Seems most don't have as much as us. Was your wife kinky in any way before? I thought there was always a chance with mine. She had been with alot of guys before me and always talked about how she had liked it rough.

Zekemitchell
Virgin

Unread post by Zekemitchell » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:00 pm

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:50 pm
Going through the same thing too. My wife and I are the same age and I told her my fantasy. She is actually into it too and we have been having a ton of fun. Communication is to a point it's never been.
Anyways good to hear another success story. Seems most don't have as much as us. Was your wife kinky in any way before? I thought there was always a chance with mine. She had been with alot of guys before me and always talked about how she had liked it rough.

Honestly she was not that kinky. She is no prude and not like someone who only wants missionary in the dark or something, but I would never have described her as kinky. We have only ever been with each other, and I do think there is some excitement for her over the fantasy of being with someone else for the first time. I

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:20 pm

Yes, this is the greatest forum. I told my wife about my desires and then soon after I found this forum. I have found great joy here, reading about other's experiences. It has given me greater insight and understanding to my situation and myself. Like many of you, I got the firm "no." It's still been fun to think about regardless.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:37 am

Having you wife/ girlfriend join here, read a few of the journey threads will likely be invaluable.

If she joins and becomes verified, she can chat with the other very hot wives here in a special ladies only area.

Think of this as a super charger…

Welcome

G

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:47 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:37 am
Having you wife/ girlfriend join here, read a few of the journey threads will likely be invaluable.

If she joins and becomes verified, she can chat with the other very hot wives here in a special ladies only area.

Think of this as a super charger…

Welcome

G

Very good advice!