Looks very promising for wife's first time!

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Bostoncuckold089511
Trainable

Looks very promising for wife's first time!

Unread post by Bostoncuckold089511 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:59 pm

My wife, after many years, has found a bull she would like to move forward and have sex. My earlier posts show insight in this journey if anyone has interest. I'm extatic and have nothing but excitement about moving forward, in fact, I'm facilitating it as much as possible without being annoying. We had met this younger bull 6 months ago and they have been out 3-4 times, two of which were just them. I had the exciting role of watching her get ready for dates, driving her there, and picking her up as she would get out of his truck after making out and feeling her up! Also had the pleasure of seeing them make out on their first date which I attended.

I do have a few questions, should anyone reading have experience. I've gotten the okay to film and take pics, just wondering if anyone has advice on how to go about this without getting in the way or killing the mood. I of course want to document this as best I can so we can relive it and pour excitement into our own sex life. Feel free to ask any questions.

philxxo
Pervert

Re: Looks very promising for wife's first time!

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:29 am

I would say that is super promising! You sound very lucky. I don't have experience to offer suggestions, other than to say be sure and post some pictures in the "hotties" section! How many years have you been struggling with your wife to make this happen? How old are you, wife, the bull? How did she meet the bull? If she met the bull 6 months ago, why did it take so long to get to this point?

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:47 am

I'd say congratulations, but I'll wait until it actually happens you have a legit hotwife.

As for advice about filming/pics. Don't fuck that up! That's my advice. Don't be a director telling them what to do. Don't be obnoxious by going in for extremely close up shots, or moving around the room too much. Or having a flash shining in their eyes/parts. Just try to be as discreet and respectful as possible and enjoy what you have. If there's anything in particular you'd like her to try/do, then talk about it with her before hand and just hope she remembers. Determine how much lighting you need for filming and make sure she's ok with it being that bright, and just accept it as good enough.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Bostoncuckold089511
Trainable

Unread post by Bostoncuckold089511 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:03 am

Thanks for the advice. I did discuss a few things with the wife that I would appreciate her doing, but told her just to enjoy herself. As for him, I did give him a few pointers on what turns her on. Lighting may be an issue and I'll just have to go with what makes her comfortable.

As for her attire, she said I can pick that out. Big fetish of mine, sexy slutty attire

Bostoncuckold089511
Trainable

Unread post by Bostoncuckold089511 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:36 pm

philxxo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:29 am
I would say that is super promising! You sound very lucky. I don't have experience to offer suggestions, other than to say be sure and post some pictures in the "hotties" section! How many years have you been struggling with your wife to make this happen? How old are you, wife, the bull? How did she meet the bull? If she met the bull 6 months ago, why did it take so long to get to this point?
My wife had known it was a fantasy of mine for a long time. I finally told her I think it would be hot to pursue real time and she was on board "with the right guy". It's taking some time because of scheduling as theirs don't align. She is 45 he is 28.