When your wife’s fantasy and your fantasy align

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Melodia1330
Virgin

When your wife’s fantasy and your fantasy align

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:37 pm

I had a frank conversation with my wife this morning about what fantasy turns her on the most. She went into some detail. She finds it hot to think about keeping me locked in a chastity device and having me be her submissive house slave while this other man that she works with and has a crush on has exclusive access to her pussy. In her dream scenario, he cums in her bareback while I’m at home locked up and taking care of the kids. Holy shit! How did my fantasy become hers? What’s the sexiest fantasy your wife has confessed?

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Re: When your wife’s fantasy and your fantasy align

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:04 am

that us awesome but i think you should experience seconds

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:01 am

Women are like that. They'll read about something and fantasize about that particular thing. Or if you tell them your fantasy they'll begin to think about it and it will become a fantasy of theirs. It's pretty great. Not always, but a lot of the time. Similarly, me telling my wife my ultimate fantasy was pretty much how her first time went. Her favorite part is him cumming inside her and it's mine as well. She didn't realize that cum was a fetish of hers until it was too late.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:14 am

My wife fantasies will never align with mine because she doesnt have any fantasy at all

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:38 am

feetuji wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:14 am
My wife fantasies will never align with mine because she doesnt have any fantasy at all
She may not. But women commonly say that when it simply isn't true. That they don't have any fantasies. They don't think about anything. They don't think about anyone but you... But it's rarely true, because that's what they're taught to say or feel ashamed about, they're just not comfortable exposing those very scary secret vulnerabilities about themselves. It's much scarier for a woman to open up about this. If they truly don't then it's usually a hormone or medical issue.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:19 am

feetuji wrote:
My wife fantasies will never align with mine because she doesn't have any fantasy at all
She has them, but won't share them with you. My wife won't tell me hers. Denied having them at first, but then said she won't tell me because she doesn't want me to work to make her fantasies happen. I guess my constant begging to be cuckolded it enough for her.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:23 am

Thank you both for your answers. My wife is in a such way that I really believe she has no fantasies. And I am pretty sure she does not masturbate. Her way of beeing,talking etc aligns perfectly with the idea that she has no fantasies. Also, it seems that some women indeed have no fantasies and even less,masturbation. Unfortunatly its my case.

RHotwife1981
Virgin

Unread post by RHotwife1981 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:56 pm

feetuji wrote:
I thought that for a long time, then I started talking dirty during sex. It was harder for her to hide those fantasies then

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:15 am

My wife refuses to tell me her fantasies because she knows I will use them to further my wife sharing ambitions, which she is not agreeing to at the moment. For a long time she refused to name any celebrity or local person that she thought was good looking. She finally let that wall down recently and let me know a few names. I am sure all of our wives and GF have fantasies. Many just won't say. It's embarrassing for a lot of women to reveal that to a man. They are more worried they will hurt our feelings. I did tell my wife one time that I had a fantasy about 2 guys fucking her. They were taking turns fucking her. She was real turned on by that. I fucked her twice in a row with that fantasy!