Taking the first steps

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Ckld
Virgin

Taking the first steps

Unread post by Ckld » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:01 am

Hey everyone, it's been over a year since my last post, and not much has happened. I came close to taking the first step into our cuckolding journey, and things seemed to be heading in the right direction. However, I got scared; it felt so real, and I wasn't sure if I could handle it.

My wonderful wife knows about my fantasy and accepts it, but it's time to let her know that I'm serious about giving it a try. It's even more frustrating knowing that she is almost certainly on board with the fantasy and is waiting for me to get things started.She keeps hinting and teasing me about other men and her celebrity crushes, and I know that she fantasies about having sex with two guys at the same time.

What really motivated me to post today is that this morning she confessed to having an erotic dream about having sex with a stranger. I took the opportunity to tell her how sexy that is and how I took her hand to show her how hard it got me. I made it clear that her confession was incredibly arousing, and although she tried to change the subject, I persisted in asking for more details.

I think I'm overcoming my fears. I believe that we have enough open communication, love, and honesty, and our relationship is stronger than ever to go through this. I'm planning a romantic getaway with a spa for the new weekend, and I'm laying all my cards. Not sure when and how I'll tell her exactly during the weekend; it feels like I'm proposing again and I need all the encouragement and tips you can give me.

Pufferfish
Player

Re: Taking the first steps

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:19 am

Good for you, good luck. As for encouragement and tips, I'll give you this. This is a much scarier prospect for her than it is for you. So don't jerk her around. Determine if you can or you can not handle it, and if you can then lay all your cards down on the table, and let it ride out. There's a certain level of love and trust that only comes from going all in and trusting the other person completely. And you won't experience it until you do it.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:44 am

Ckld wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:01 am
Hey everyone, it's been over a year since my last post, and not much has happened. I came close to taking the first step into our cuckolding journey, and things seemed to be heading in the right direction. However, I got scared; it felt so real, and I wasn't sure if I could handle it.

My wonderful wife knows about my fantasy and accepts it, but it's time to let her know that I'm serious about giving it a try. It's even more frustrating knowing that she is almost certainly on board with the fantasy and is waiting for me to get things started.She keeps hinting and teasing me about other men and her celebrity crushes, and I know that she fantasies about having sex with two guys at the same time.

What really motivated me to post today is that this morning she confessed to having an erotic dream about having sex with a stranger. I took the opportunity to tell her how sexy that is and how I took her hand to show her how hard it got me. I made it clear that her confession was incredibly arousing, and although she tried to change the subject, I persisted in asking for more details.

I think I'm overcoming my fears. I believe that we have enough open communication, love, and honesty, and our relationship is stronger than ever to go through this. I'm planning a romantic getaway with a spa for the new weekend, and I'm laying all my cards. Not sure when and how I'll tell her exactly during the weekend; it feels like I'm proposing again and I need all the encouragement and tips you can give me.
C - How about a baby step of going to a bar and watching you wife flirt with some guys. :shock: :D

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:33 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:19 am
Good for you, good luck. As for encouragement and tips, I'll give you this. This is a much scarier prospect for her than it is for you. So don't jerk her around. Determine if you can or you can not handle it, and if you can then lay all your cards down on the table, and let it ride out. There's a certain level of love and trust that only comes from going all in and trusting the other person completely. And you won't experience it until you do it.
That's great advice. The stumbling block here seems to be whether you really want this or not. That being the case, start testing the waters. As was just said, go to a bar and let her flirt with other guys while you watch and see how you handle it. Or you could let her flirt and chat with other guys on an app and see how you handle that, see if she enjoys that. Do some picture sharing. Talk with her and see if she agrees to those baby steps first.