Probably nothing will come of it.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
mfm4bnc
Pervert

Probably nothing will come of it.

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:56 am

People are probably getting bored of my story. but there is a new possible twist.

Quick Backstory: I married a girl (Lil) that my best friend used to date. They hooked up while Lil and I weere engaged. She still teases and flashes him, and I am almost positive they have hooked up in the last year or two. My biggest fantasy is for them to hook up again (and Lil role plays and possibly more about this at the wild bonfire parties we have every couple months).

A couple nights ago, we were having dinner with a group. We are moving soon. We are going to buy a place with cash from the equity in the house we are selling, and we don't want to commit to a place until we know how much we pull out of our house. Someone asked about our plan, and we said we would get an apartment for six months while we look for the new house. My best friend looks at Lil, and says "you could move in with me." They hold eye contact for just long enough for it to seem weird. Lil' looks at me with a little raised eyebrow and a sassy smirk and asks what I think. I act like I wasn't taking the offer completely seriously, and say we should probably move over while we are staging the house for sale (we live in a desired neighborhood where despite interest rates, things are still selling in days).

The topic dropped, but now I can't stop thinking of it. On our regular work schedules, Lil gets home two hours before me... and Lil's super power is being ready to go quickly (She would prefer 3 quickies a day, where I like really drawn out sex). After dismissing it, I don't know how to bring it back up.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Re: Probably nothing will come of it.

Unread post by Bluetoed » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:52 am

Look at places to rent, and constantly balk at the rent prices. Then after doing this many times say, "why are we spending any money on rent when we have a rent free option?"

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Re: Probably nothing will come of it.

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:18 am

The money angle definately works for both Lil and my friend. I have either recently put, or am putting four kids through college. He has never been married, so even though we make the same amount of money, he has a ton more wealth. He is a bit competetive, and loves to show off his wealth. Lil strokes his ego about how wise he has been with his money, while still using it for fun things. Perhaps I will wait and see if they bring it up again.