Non-sensual sensual massage

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
pmate
Virgin

Non-sensual sensual massage

Unread post by pmate » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:20 am

Long time lurker here. My wife has been a hard, hard no for years, but this past weekend she's opened up to the idea of a non-sensual "4-handed" massage with a masseuse/masseur (hopefully) and me. She seemed interested and asked a lot of questions - what would you be doing? Would I be naked? What would you want me to do? etc. Small progress for some, huge for her.

I'm trying to determine how to set up something like this. We would want someone who would be okay with me doing some of the massage without expecting anything sexual AND not being weirded out about it. Any recommendations for sites I can go for this type of service?

Firefighterlksh
Prepubescent

Re: Non-sensual sensual massage

Unread post by Firefighterlksh » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:11 pm

I was approached once before to do this with a couple who were dipping their toes into the water. It ended up being very erotic, but not as erotic as one woukd think. Like I did not see or touch an erotic arts, I actually stayed fully clothed, we rubbed her down, like any other massage, I left afterv1 hour and the husband sent a text later that night that he finished her off, thanks for helping getting her started for him

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:49 am

Sounds like exactly what we've discussed. She has to take it at her own pace and even the idea of letting someone else touch her has felt "creepy" in the past so this would be a huge step for her.

Are you a professional masseur? How did you make the connection with the couple?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:21 am

I've considered having a professional masseuse come to our hotel room and give me a lesson with my wife, as she loves sensual massages.

With be a great way to have her experience another guy touching her while I'm with her. Maybe even both massage her at same time.

We could then role play after he's left if it felt fun.
Seems like a great way to potentially play into both our fantasies.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Firefighterlksh
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firefighterlksh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:37 am

pmate wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:49 am
Sounds like exactly what we've discussed. She has to take it at her own pace and even the idea of letting someone else touch her has felt "creepy" in the past so this would be a huge step for her.

Are you a professional masseur? How did you make the connection with the couple?
No I did train as a massues but never finished my accreditation. I meet them through a Craigslist ad. It was a one and done, deal

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:11 am

Firefighterlksh wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:37 am
pmate wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:49 am

No I did train as a massues but never finished my accreditation. I meet them through a Craigslist ad. It was a one and done, deal
Interesting, thanks for the feedback. This is the challenge - finding someone who understands the dynamic and won't expect anything for themselves.

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:14 am

BBCfan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:21 am
I've considered having a professional masseuse come to our hotel room and give me a lesson with my wife, as she loves sensual massages.

With be a great way to have her experience another guy touching her while I'm with her. Maybe even both massage her at same time.

We could then role play after he's left if it felt fun.
Seems like a great way to potentially play into both our fantasies.
That's a great way to approach it. Asking for lessons would keep the dynamic professional with the masseuse but give her the chance to feel multiple hands on her, which is the goal for this (hopefully) first step.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:39 am

I have thought of this avenue myself as well. I recently bought a massage table. I told my wife I want to start massaging her. I think eventually she may agree to having someone else come and do it with me, either professional or not. that's my plan anyway.